FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > negativity..

negativity..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

some people really seem to thrive on it!! xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Not me hunny!!!!

I am a bouncer

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Not me hunny!!!!

I am a bouncer "

you have two great ones there debz xxxxx

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Nor me! Way too positive for this time of the morning here lol

yeah me too usually , but when you seem some posts you just know its gonna be somethin whingey or a dig at some one!! sad really and i dont understand why? xx

dirtybigbadsgirlville

why are we all up so late ????? lol and yes i agree with the two posts above me

Notting

Cos some people need to live like that to make emselves feel better i think.

I worked with a bitch like that - always pulled everyone down, was negaitve about EVERYTHING.

She was in her 40's and i am sure she was still a virgin.

I used to joke with the others that a good shag would sort her out - but none of em would be brave enough to get her one!!! LOL

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

there is is no positive,without a negative.thats life.

me, iv just crawled in and feelin philosophical! that took a lot to type believe me lol!!

i just dont understand why people feel the need to try and make out they are so wonderful, and everythin they say is law and they are better than anyone else or have a dig at people or just post negative stuff to make themselves feel better??

there a very strong feelin of false superiority and narcissism and nine times out of ten before i open a post i know its comin!! xx

Notting

"there is is no positive,without a negative.thats life."

Far to sensible ananswer at this time of night!!!! hehe

"there is is no positive,without a negative.thats life."

fair point!! i like that one!xx

Tayside

"there is is no positive,without a negative.thats life.

Far to sensible ananswer at this time of night!!!! hehe"

I was thinking that too lol

Notting

"me, iv just crawled in and feelin philosophical! that took a lot to type believe me lol!!

i just dont understand why people feel the need to try and make out they are so wonderful, and everythin they say is law and they are better than anyone else or have a dig at people or just post negative stuff to make themselves feel better??

there a very strong feelin of false superiority and narcissism and nine times out of ten before i open a post i know its comin!! xx"

i think in these cases hun, some people just cant help themselves.

And does it actually make em feel better???

I am not so sure.

Cos if it did then they may make a positive comment now and again, and it doenst ever happen.

Just be thankful you are not them

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Nothing turns me off quite like negativity, the "oh woe is me" kinda thing, "nobody loves me , everybody hates me " attitude.....

or the shock would be too much for the rest of us lol!!xx

"Nothing turns me off quite like negativity, the "oh woe is me" kinda thing, "nobody loves me , everybody hates me " attitude..... "

and nothin good to say about anythin bugs me!! and childish swipes at people u may never meet or never being able to see somethin apart from outside your own selfish vicinity!! xx

Notting

"there is is no positive,without a negative.thats life.

Far to sensible ananswer at this time of night!!!! hehe

I was thinking that too lol "

hehehe

At least it wasnt negative tho

Tayside

Anyone want to come to bed with me and be positive? lol

This is getting way too deep for this time of the morning lol

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Anyone want to come to bed with me and be positive? lol

This is getting way too deep for this time of the morning lol "

can we all pile in? how big is the bed?

Notting

"Nothing turns me off quite like negativity, the "oh woe is me" kinda thing, "nobody loves me , everybody hates me " attitude.....

and nothin good to say about anythin bugs me!! and childish swipes at people u may never meet or never being able to see somethin apart from outside your own selfish vicinity!! xx"

Shit hunny - someone has really gotten under your skin tonight.

Have a glass of wine, i'm sharing xxx

Tayside

This is getting way too deep for this time of the morning lol can we all pile in? how big is the bed? "

It's big enough for the 4 of us that's still here x

This is getting way too deep for this time of the morning lol can we all pile in? how big is the bed? "

mine is a super kingsize lol!!!

nah no one under skin just thinkin how predictable some people are!! more to be pitied really!! xx

dirtybigbadsgirlville

This is getting way too deep for this time of the morning lol can we all pile in? how big is the bed?

"

wey hey!!!

Tayside

This is getting way too deep for this time of the morning lol can we all pile in? how big is the bed?

wey hey!!! "

And there's not a thing to be negative about, it's me and 3 sexy ladies all to myself woo-hoo

Notting

I said i was bouncy!!!

Even more bouncy in a bed with sexy peeps!!!

Debz a happy bouncy bunny now!!!

Tayside

"I said i was bouncy!!!

Even more bouncy in a bed with sexy peeps!!!

Debz a happy bouncy bunny now!!!

"

Over the moon here now too - I like bouncy lol

Notting

Boing........................boing........................boing..................................................boing..........................................................boing

peace out luvvers!! beddy time for me!! wonder how long it take for a whinger to apear on threador for the fairies to come in.....xx

Tayside

"Boing........................boing........................boing..................................................boing..........................................................boing "

That just made my night pmsl x

Notting

"peace out luvvers!! beddy time for me!! wonder how long it take for a whinger to apear on threador for the fairies to come in.....xx "

its sunday now- so maybe a bit longer than you think.

Sweet drams - lol

xxx

Tayside

Off to sleep here too - night night xxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

whoops i said no body loves me tonight. But it couldnt of been me cause i was watching the fight

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"whoops i said no body loves me tonight. But it couldnt of been me cause i was watching the fight "

Who won?

I stopped watching live boxing when they started charging £15 for a fight that might only last the first round lol

"me, iv just crawled in and feelin philosophical! that took a lot to type believe me lol!!

there a very strong feelin of false superiority and narcissism and nine times out of ten before i open a post i know its comin!! xx"

I just avoid such posters, I don't open threads they've started as you know what's coming.

There are some very smart people here, they can make a point in a couple of sentences, be funny and not condescending.

Others like to give the impression they are but it's hardly rocket science copying from Wikipedia!

As someone has said you have the positive and negative: let's hear it for the glass is half full brigade!

Apart from about six comments this thread is negative ,whiny , bitter and bitchy start to finish.

Negativity is infectious and spreads like a bad disease. Negative people try their utmost to get others on their side and effectively drag everyone down to the same level of whining, moaning and self pity.

Being positive and thinking positive is all about looking for the best in people and situations and looking for positives and opportunity ans opposed to resigning to failure.

I always think a good test is whether people explain why something can't be done or if they question - how it can be done.

Never quiet got how some people look at the negative points of things when there positive in everything. I mean you would not go food or clothes shopping and buy the crappiest stuff would you?

I tend not to mix with people who drain positive energy from me.

PMA..........Positive Mental Attitude.

I'm feeling negative today though. I feel like starting a controversial thread

I need my attention seeking fix.

Anyone fancy some fishing?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I taught myself this thing to do, sometimes its really hard but it has got me through bad times. If something really bad happens try and find a positive in it. If something bad happens to me i cant rest until i find a positive. Here is an example, my cat was killed and on the same day my great aunt died, i was devastated that day. Then i looked at it this way, the girl from over the road brought my cat over wrapped up and there wasnt a mark on him he couldnt of gone a better way and my great aunt was 96 had had a full healthy life and had only been ill six days. Once i looked at it like that it was still hard but i felt better inside

There are peeps in far worse situations than myself, and my worries pale into insignificance compared to theirs.

"PMA..........Positive Mental Attitude.

I'm feeling negative today though. I feel like starting a controversial thread

I need my attention seeking fix.

Anyone fancy some fishing? "

Depends Depends on what tackle you use?But on a serious note: I dislike digs at any minority on individual -Can't see the point in posting negative things unless you are asking for genuine advice or help with a genuine problem. Now back to your tackle..."

I have a hearing loss but i rise above it and and know there are people in a worse situation than me.

Although some days i can be negative and say 'why me' but i have a great job, a wonderful circle of mates and family and generally i am happy and wouldn't really change anything about myself.

Bit weird this post as it sums up everything I've been moping about this morning. I logged on to distract myself from a really negative morning thanks to someone else, and here is all sense and cheer.

I live my life a lot like Diamondsmiles, too. I always see the good in something horrible, even if sometimes it is totally bizarre lol but then I get a laugh as well as positive energy!

However, as I'm reading this thread, and coming on the back of reading about another chat internet site for mothers and the problems with nasty posters, I think we should remember that what we all post online in a moment doesn't really reflect who we are as a whole.

It takes a couple seconds to fire off a negative mail, a moan or a piece of over-the-top rhetoric but we are all judged and/or condemned,sometimes unfairly on that moment's effort.

So....be tolerant, I guess and read between the lines. 'Fraid that's all I can sum up with- it's too early in the morning for any more rays of sunlight

Tayside

"

Apart from about six comments this thread is negative ,whiny , bitter and bitchy start to finish.

"

Which six?

and i rest my case.......

the positive outweigh the negative, and there is always a wee bit of good out there somewhere!!xx

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

"and i rest my case.......

the positive outweigh the negative, and there is always a wee bit of good out there somewhere!!xx"

I like to believe there's a lot of good out there hun. My glass is always half full (no I'm not an alcoholic) HONEST. Onwards and upwards, it's a brand new day.

You never know, you might pop your clogs tomorrow.

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

Choose Life........Trainspotting

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think I thrive on grumpy rather than negative... but I think that is the very dry and sarcastic in me, rather than any actual bad juju!!!!

I think I am getting better at calling people out on the "talking pish" detector without losing my rag... call it counting to 10 and talking more common sense than I did....

[Removed by poster at 16/05/10 13:13:24]

the positive outweigh the negative, and there is always a wee bit of good out there somewhere!!xx

I like to believe there's a lot of good out there hun. My glass is always half full (no I'm not an alcoholic) HONEST. Onwards and upwards, it's a brand new day. "

i like your style

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I like to believe there's a lot of good out there hun. My glass is always half full (no I'm not an alcoholic) HONEST. Onwards and upwards, it's a brand new day.

i like your style "

Group hug

"

Which six? "

I see thy knavery!

Tayside

"

Which six?

I see thy knavery!"

Me? Never!

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

i like your style

Group hug "

oooooooooo I like hugs

» Add a new message to this topic