FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Revenge

Revenge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ok im staying up to watch the fight and ive partaken in a tiple or two so may regret this post tomorrow but what was your best act of revenge. In my defence before i start i have to say it is very rare i seek revenge as im not a jealous person and generally coudnt give a shit but here is my best revenge story

Once upon a time i met a guy called p now p was drop dead gorgeous and around the same age as me which was 34 at the time, he was a deputy headmaster. He had been on a conference at a hotel down here and thats where i met him i started seeing him, he lived quite a way so would come stay when my son was away, this carried on for about 3 months at the time he was the only guy i was seeing so we stopped using condoms (this is the important bit) anyway one night he rang me on his way back from work and asked me not to call his house until 7 as he wouldnt be in, for some reason i found this strange so 6.30 i ring and low and behold a woman answers the phone who are you i said im ps girlfriend she says who are you. So i bloody told her anyway we ended up having a really long chat she was only early 20s and really sweet she told me she wanted to settle down and have children. Later that night p rings me and tells me hes told her we havent had sex she comes on the phone and i describe a mole he has in an intimate place he still denys it after a day or so he admits it but says we used condoms at all times. Well obviously i couldnt prove otherwise. Anyway i left it a couple of weeks then rang his phone and left a message on his voicemail telling him he would have to tell his girlfriend he had shagged me without a condom because i had clymidia(which i didnt) and that it could cause infertility. I never heard anything else until a couple of weeks later there was a message on my phone saying you bitch you win

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

OMG!!!

LOL

That beats any of mine!! hahahaha

"OMG!!!

LOL

That beats any of mine!! hahahaha"

welcome home did you have a nice evening lady

Notting

"OMG!!!

LOL

That beats any of mine!! hahahaha

welcome home did you have a nice evening lady

"

i most certainly did!!!!

And didnt make a show of myself, it was all rather civilised.

And one of them is going to cut my tree for me

May shag him for it - he did have a twinkle in his eye, lol

Only joking - i dont shag on me own doorstep - i will at lest invite him in!!!

Mwahahahahahahaha

lmao i got de ju vu is this not a repeat of the other thread lol

Notting

Hahahahaha

Its somewhere.

I dunno - i am all over the place at the mo, lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

My mother always says the classic"Revenge is a dish best served cold"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not at all vengeful as when I consider all the wrongs, I kinda just tell myself "foolish girl, you let it happen" and move on.

I've been with someone who was cheating and I could have told the other woman, but couldnt bring myself to do it as I thought it would quite possibly cause her more pain than him and after all, it wasnt her fault.

I do however admire women that have that tenacity.

» Add a new message to this topic