FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It should have been relaxing!!!!!!

It should have been relaxing!!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

Planned to have a lovely bath earlier - wanted to pop a colour on my hair and soak in the bath pampering myself - gggrrrrrrr - flippin dye was dripping all over so couldn't relax and ended up leaping oot of the bath and into the shower to get rid of it! Instead of feeling lovely and sexy I just feel wound up now! Z xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

try again

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Planned to have a lovely bath earlier - wanted to pop a colour on my hair and soak in the bath pampering myself - gggrrrrrrr - flippin dye was dripping all over so couldn't relax and ended up leaping oot of the bath and into the shower to get rid of it! Instead of feeling lovely and sexy I just feel wound up now! Z xxxx "

should have said earlier , my bath was lovely

Forum Mod

"Planned to have a lovely bath earlier - wanted to pop a colour on my hair and soak in the bath pampering myself - gggrrrrrrr - flippin dye was dripping all over so couldn't relax and ended up leaping oot of the bath and into the shower to get rid of it! Instead of feeling lovely and sexy I just feel wound up now! Z xxxx "

But your hair has a lovely sheen

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

AM sure that you still LOOK sexy darlin even tho you dont feel it xxxx

Bolton

Hi!

I did have another bath and relaxed a bit! Never going to use that brand of dye again - what a nightmare! Z

"Hi!

I did have another bath and relaxed a bit! Never going to use that brand of dye again - what a nightmare! Z"

i stopped dying mine when i was 40 ....saved me a bloody fortune ....and i can just relax in the bath now !!

Bolton

Hell when i got home she was fit to kill so to chill her out i took the pi** for a while but somehow she was still kinda mad.

Anyway our nice sexy night we had planned has turned into a night infront of the telly with a glass of wine.

Steve

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Hell when i got home she was fit to kill so to chill her out i took the pi** for a while but somehow she was still kinda mad.

Anyway our nice sexy night we had planned has turned into a night infront of the telly with a glass of wine.

Steve "

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww well shes still gorgeous xx

Bolton

"Hi!

I did have another bath and relaxed a bit! Never going to use that brand of dye again - what a nightmare! Z

i stopped dying mine when i was 40 ....saved me a bloody fortune ....and i can just relax in the bath now !!"

I've been going grey since I was 18 - usually go to the hairdressers but needed doing today! Your hair looks gorgeous - I think I will see what mine is like 'au natural' as it's totally grey! Z and thanks Femme fatale - you're not too shabby yourself! Z xx

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

none of the sexy ladies on ere are shabby - but it has to be said - some or most ceratinly more attractive to MY eye than others

Phwaarrrggghhhh

» Add a new message to this topic