FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Chatting/blocking

Chatting/blocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r-Unique OP   Man  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Firstly this is not aimed at anyone in particular. It's not even aimed at anyone on this site. Anyway point was has anyone ever been blocked within a handful of messages? Bare in mind though people knew what each other looks like before messaging the other one and the conversation was going fine too. Also have people been blocking others whilst in a conversation that seemed fine. Maybe you can share on why you block people you don't know?

Tad frustrating and wanted people's views on it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its a button, its put there by the owners, they expect people to use if it if they want to. Its no big issue its just saves sending the "I really don't want to exchange messages with you" message.

By *r-Unique OP   Man  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"Its a button, its put there by the owners, they expect people to use if it if they want to. Its no big issue its just saves sending the "I really don't want to exchange messages with you" message."

It's hard to tell within a few messages that though unless the other person seems like a low life.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Firstly I'll say that you'll drive yourself mad wondering. We block for loads of reasons and people block us.....it happens and trying to work out why is as pointless as trying to stop it raining.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Firstly this is not aimed at anyone in particular. It's not even aimed at anyone on this site. Anyway point was has anyone ever been blocked within a handful of messages? Bare in mind though people knew what each other looks like before messaging the other one and the conversation was going fine too. Also have people been blocking others whilst in a conversation that seemed fine. Maybe you can share on why you block people you don't know?

Tad frustrating and wanted people's views on it. "

I've blocked with no messages passed....

» Add a new message to this topic