FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Beam me up Scotty

Beam me up Scotty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasureDome OP   Man  over a year ago

all over the place

We all have embarrassing moments .you know where your want the ground to open up...so fess up ...whats yours ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was a long time ago when a friend and I were asked to take over a night at a youth group.

As all the kids came in we were introducing ourselves. Each kid looked at my friend and said "you're the one who beat up A***** C*****s"

"Yes", he said, "but that was a long time ago"

This went on and on.

Towards the end of introductions I introduced myself to a young fellow....I gestured towards my friend, introduced him and said "Before you ask....Yes, he is the one that beat up A***** C*****s"

The chap looked me square in the eyes and said, "I AM A***** C*****s"

I so wanted that hole to appear and take me away

all over the place

"Was a long time ago when a friend and I were asked to take over a night at a youth group.

As all the kids came in we were introducing ourselves. Each kid looked at my friend and said "you're the one who beat up A***** C*****s"

"Yes", he said, "but that was a long time ago"

This went on and on.

Towards the end of introductions I introduced myself to a young fellow....I gestured towards my friend, introduced him and said "Before you ask....Yes, he is the one that beat up A***** C*****s"

The chap looked me square in the eyes and said, "I AM A***** C*****s"

I so wanted that hole to appear and take me away "

bwwwahahahahaha brilliant

I was waiting for a Mate in the local Pub and got chatting to a Woman, my Mate comes in and she was his new Girlfriend there Married now and he still ribs me about it now

all over the place

"I was waiting for a Mate in the local Pub and got chatting to a Woman, my Mate comes in and she was his new Girlfriend there Married now and he still ribs me about it now "

its ok after but at the time. you feel it don't you

"I was waiting for a Mate in the local Pub and got chatting to a Woman, my Mate comes in and she was his new Girlfriend there Married now and he still ribs me about it now

its ok after but at the time. you feel it don't you"

To be honest it was a little awkward at first but we eventually all laughed, I wind him up by saying his Son looks like me

all over the place

"I was waiting for a Mate in the local Pub and got chatting to a Woman, my Mate comes in and she was his new Girlfriend there Married now and he still ribs me about it now

To be honest it was a little awkward at first but we eventually all laughed, I wind him up by saying his Son looks like me "

lol...i was off to a football match down at birmingham and was in a hurry as i was running late and getting picked up .time was really tight ,i had a shit month, buried me dad and was stressed to the limit .

when they arrived i ran out and jumped in the car and was driven to the match 5 of us.

when in the pub before the game getting a drink ..my bruv came over and said ...get ready in a hurry did you ....laffing..and looked down ..i did the same and found a black shoe on one foot and a nike trainer on the other...

oh very funny scotty, now beam down my clothes!

"We all have embarrassing moments .you know where your want the ground to open up...so fess up ...whats yours ?"

I had one today - want me to tell you in person lol?

"We all have embarrassing moments .you know where your want the ground to open up...so fess up ...whats yours ?

I had one today - want me to tell you in person lol?"

ok

"We all have embarrassing moments .you know where your want the ground to open up...so fess up ...whats yours ?

I had one today - want me to tell you in person lol?

ok "

Lets just say - it involved 6 blokes of my own team.. and I messed up a bit with a presentation to an important audience (they are our main customer!!!) and... I am afraid I had to use feminine wiles to get me out of trouble

How many do you want?

Years ago I was in a pub and a good friend came in with his wife,who I hadn't seen for ages.

I looked at her and noticed she was shall we say........blooming.

"Congratulations, whens the happy event?" says I.

Only to be greeted by a frosty silence.

You've guessed it........she wasn't pregnant! R

"How many do you want?

Years ago I was in a pub and a good friend came in with his wife,who I hadn't seen for ages.

I looked at her and noticed she was shall we say........blooming.

"Congratulations, whens the happy event?" says I.

Only to be greeted by a frosty silence.

You've guessed it........she wasn't pregnant! R"

oh god how awful - but funny for us

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

To be honest it was a little awkward at first but we eventually all laughed, I wind him up by saying his Son looks like me

lol...i was off to a football match down at birmingham and was in a hurry as i was running late and getting picked up .time was really tight ,i had a shit month, buried me dad and was stressed to the limit .

when they arrived i ran out and jumped in the car and was driven to the match 5 of us.

when in the pub before the game getting a drink ..my bruv came over and said ...get ready in a hurry did you ....laffing..and looked down ..i did the same and found a black shoe on one foot and a nike trainer on the other...

"

i once did something similar. a friend said "you've got odd shoes on"

i said "Not really, i have a pair just like these at home"

How's the dinner party doing , guests on top form?

came rushing out of daughters house one evening with teenage son and his mate..... hands full of shopping which i put in the boot. we jumped in the car and within 2 mins was greeted by an guy who wasnt too pleased, he asked me what i was doing sat in his car.as i looked around i realised i didnt recknise the cd;'s etc... we calmly got out i tried to explain i thought it was my car, and infact it was same make and colour.... he wasnt smiling so i quickly got shoppping back out of the botot and hurried away. not even sure if i said sorry either lol xxx

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

I was out one day ( in my teens) on the back of a mates motorbike, we had stopped at lights right outside the local picture house, there was a long cue outside with lots of sexy looking girls in it, I put both feet down as I usually did, and was soaking up the pretty girls, not noticed the lights change, my mate gave the engine a handful of throttle and dropped the clutch,,,,,, you guess it lol the bike wheelie d away leaving me standing there in the middle of the road to loud applause and laughter from all the people in the cue

I once told Trace about the gaffer of a factory we had the transport contract for.

He was a right miserable jobsworth,who came into work even when he was on holiday etc.

Anyway......I used to take Trace to the transport yard there to train for Strong Woman competitions.

One Sunday we were there and a guy walked past and said to me "You must be keen,coming in to work on a Sunday".

Trace piped up with "Your kidding,he's not like that sad bugger who runs this place!".

Yep,you guessed it................

XXXX

all over the place

"I was out one day ( in my teens) on the back of a mates motorbike, we had stopped at lights right outside the local picture house, there was a long cue outside with lots of sexy looking girls in it, I put both feet down as I usually did, and was soaking up the pretty girls, not noticed the lights change, my mate gave the engine a handful of throttle and dropped the clutch,,,,,, you guess it lol the bike wheelie d away leaving me standing there in the middle of the road to loud applause and laughter from all the people in the cue "

ohh god i thought it was just me ...lol....so funny

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"I was out one day ( in my teens) on the back of a mates motorbike, we had stopped at lights right outside the local picture house, there was a long cue outside with lots of sexy looking girls in it, I put both feet down as I usually did, and was soaking up the pretty girls, not noticed the lights change, my mate gave the engine a handful of throttle and dropped the clutch,,,,,, you guess it lol the bike wheelie d away leaving me standing there in the middle of the road to loud applause and laughter from all the people in the cue

ohh god i thought it was just me ...lol....so funny "

trouble is it was all so true, and yet it sounds like something you'd make up for a laugh , i wasn't laughing under my helmet, but my mate could hardly ride his bike back round the town to come pick me up when he realized what had happened

all over the place

"I was out one day ( in my teens) on the back of a mates motorbike, we had stopped at lights right outside the local picture house, there was a long cue outside with lots of sexy looking girls in it, I put both feet down as I usually did, and was soaking up the pretty girls, not noticed the lights change, my mate gave the engine a handful of throttle and dropped the clutch,,,,,, you guess it lol the bike wheelie d away leaving me standing there in the middle of the road to loud applause and laughter from all the people in the cue

ohh god i thought it was just me ...lol....so funny trouble is it was all so true, and yet it sounds like something you'd make up for a laugh , i wasn't laughing under my helmet, but my mate could hardly ride his bike back round the town to come pick me up when he realized what had happened "

at the time you think ...why me ...but after its just a rich part of your memories eh

I had just started dating a rather fit attractive fireman, we were both out drinking with our respective friends and had agreed to meet at a house party after. i went to the party, saw him sat in a chair, rushed over sat on his knee and canoodling began....all was well until I heard someone shout WTF and drag me of him....I was a little bewildered to see it was him..I was confused and had to do a double take. seems he had a twin brother. twin brother didnt seem to mind a random bird hitting on him. relationship didnt go any further....like it was my fault!

» Add a new message to this topic