FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How to suggest a threesome the other way....

How to suggest a threesome the other way....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After reading the other post....how do you ask someone that you know/are pretty sure likes you (lol) if they'd like to join you?

Anyone got any stories? Good ideas?

Or if you're a guy how would you respond if you were asked....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let me know too

Just be forward cut to the chase at worst they will say no although quite alot of single guys want to meet mf couples

In my experience its not always a good idea to mix every day friends with your sex life, sometimes things are not the same after you have shagged them and you risk loosing a friend, I find it better to keep mates as mates and use sites like this for sex

"In my experience its not always a good idea to mix every day friends with your sex life, sometimes things are not the same after you have shagged them and you risk loosing a friend, I find it better to keep mates as mates and use sites like this for sex"

Ide totally agree, none of my friends know I am on here and I plan to keep it that way. I have my real life then I have my swing like.

Friends are friends

I'm working on a guy as we speak. He's not from the swinging world and we've been seeing each other for about 4 months. We just talk a lot and sometimes we talk about threesomes. It's about being able to gauge someones reaction. I think he's amenable and eventually will. Not the end of the world ifhe doesn't but would love to introduce him to the experience.

My opening question (after he asked a bit about it himself) was "can you ever see yourself having a threesome?" It's not too direct a question, makes no mention of having it with me and Mr D and as his reply was not a no.

Hmm a little scary being that forward...lol but I suppose its direct enough to know where you're at.

Oh I didn't mean friends I wouldn't mix the two either.

I once asked someone on a night out (just a random guy) who had asked me back to his place, didn't go down too well!

First I need to find two men then I might work it out

When I said that you 'know' I meant 'know would like to be more intimate.' Not that you know well!

"I'm working on a guy as we speak. He's not from the swinging world and we've been seeing each other for about 4 months. We just talk a lot and sometimes we talk about threesomes. It's about being able to gauge someones reaction. I think he's amenable and eventually will. Not the end of the world ifhe doesn't but would love to introduce him to the experience.

My opening question (after he asked a bit about it himself) was "can you ever see yourself having a threesome?" It's not too direct a question, makes no mention of having it with me and Mr D and as his reply was not a no.

"

Ooh I like this approach. However in my place of work this is regular banter!

Fab's the best place .. Its certainly how I would/will approach it as it would have to be with two of MY choice

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I'm working on a guy as we speak. He's not from the swinging world and we've been seeing each other for about 4 months. We just talk a lot and sometimes we talk about threesomes. It's about being able to gauge someones reaction. I think he's amenable and eventually will. Not the end of the world ifhe doesn't but would love to introduce him to the experience.

Ooh I like this approach. However in my place of work this is regular banter!"

Don't forget the important supplementary question: "would that be a threesome with you and two women or with a woman and another man?"

Lol yes that's important. Would most mens automatic response not be 2 women!

"Lol yes that's important. Would most mens automatic response not be 2 women!"

Nope quite alot of us like to mix it up

Ooh I like this approach. However in my place of work this is regular banter!

Don't forget the important supplementary question: "would that be a threesome with you and two women or with a woman and another man?""

Of course but he was specifically asking me about mmf threesomes. I'm happy to play the long game, I'd never want to make someone feel uncomfortable and now 3 months on he knows id love to have an mmf threesome with him as would Mr d (who he's met), I've just not asked him outright yet, might never need to. Might never happen. I want him to feel in control of the situation.

"Lol yes that's important. Would most mens automatic response not be 2 women!

Nope quite alot of us like to mix it up"

Oh ok thats good to know.

Ok fair enough. Well you've held his interest for quite a while, seems hopeful!

We would not approach any of our vanilla friends. Quite simply we don't see the need to blur those lines.

But we have approached friends from the kink scene and it's invariably after we've got to know them and both flirted with them. Usually we just ask them if they fancy coming home with us.

"After reading the other post....how do you ask someone that you know/are pretty sure likes you (lol) if they'd like to join you?

Anyone got any stories? Good ideas?

Or if you're a guy how would you respond if you were asked...."

Be direct, it worked for me when staying at my best mates after a night on the booze, I woke to the sound of them having sex (nothing unusual there), after using the loo he called me in, I was hesitant but he was very instant, so I peered round the door to find her on too riding him, I was then told that she wanted me to fuck her ass there and then, was an offer I couldn't refuse, with her being a model too, was one of the best nights of sex I've had.

» Add a new message to this topic