FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sex with the ex

Sex with the ex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, I'll be totally honest and admit I did (gap of 18 months or so after we split) for years ... I know the answer as it applies to me, but you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"Ok, I'll be totally honest and admit I did (gap of 18 months or so after we split) for years ... I know the answer as it applies to me, but you? "

no way .....absolutely no way ..shudders!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok, I'll be totally honest and admit I did (gap of 18 months or so after we split) for years ... I know the answer as it applies to me, but you? "

I d say it could cause complications for you both but I would not pass a moral judgement - if it was good before ....;-)

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

[Removed by poster at 14/05/10 01:05:28]

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

I am always amazed how many lie over this issue. I guess they have to make sure what they have had to settle with doesn't get the hump

any ex or the most recent...as the answer differs?!

"Ok, I'll be totally honest and admit I did (gap of 18 months or so after we split) for years ... I know the answer as it applies to me, but you?

I d say it could cause complications for you both but I would not pass a moral judgement - if it was good before ....;-)"

The only thing that was good was the sex, then other things happened, now not, no way, ever going back there! Just wondered if anyone else ... No ?

I suppose it depends a lot on how you split - if it was amicable and benevolent , then I can see that there is room for that intimacy. If it was more a matter of getting out of there while you can - then it is probably better not to? Sounds like you had a healthy relationship with him anyway so sounds like it is/ was ok without major repercussions?

NO WAY NEVER !!!

"any ex or the most recent...as the answer differs?!"

Now that babe, is a whole different question, the most recent over and over, as they know! But I meant the significant one, the one you had kids with, lived with, even goddamn married!

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Think if you have to go back and start shagging an ex - then there was unfinished business,

Usually with one partner not wanting to let go.

Would prefer never EVER to go down that route myself,

If its done - make a clean break and move on.

all over the place

"Ok, I'll be totally honest and admit I did (gap of 18 months or so after we split) for years ... I know the answer as it applies to me, but you?

I d say it could cause complications for you both but I would not pass a moral judgement - if it was good before ....;-)

The only thing that was good was the sex, then other things happened, now not, no way, ever going back there! Just wondered if anyone else ... No ? "

for me it would just be more tired baggage ...just walk away let go move on ...all that angst will give you a heart attack if you let it ..but as my partner said every situation is different ,so if people do hey it takes two to tango so why not .

Did break, then it was easier when I needed sex for it to be him - and we all need sex! Then shit happened again, I joined a sex site and Yee-hah! (actually a bit more than that, but was an even bigger Yee-fooking-hah!!) xxx

"Think if you have to go back and start shagging an ex - then there was unfinished business,

If its done - make a clean break and move on."

Some blokes you have to remember panic about being all on their own and have to grab what they can. The on the self thing can freak some men and you get the others who see a woman as a financial crutch. We had a gardener at work who shacked up with this woman just because he was brassic

all over the place

"Did break, then it was easier when I needed sex for it to be him - and we all need sex! Then shit happened again, I joined a sex site and Yee-hah! (actually a bit more than that, but was an even bigger Yee-fooking-hah!!) xxx"

hahahahaha seems like you hit the right path for you at the moment and thats all that matters ..at least you can leave the history ...as history ..good on you

"Did break, then it was easier when I needed sex for it to be him - and we all need sex! Then shit happened again, I joined a sex site and Yee-hah! (actually a bit more than that, but was an even bigger Yee-fooking-hah!!) xxx"

Absolutely right - you recognised what was good and what was not and left the baggage behind - nothing wrong with it - sounds very healthy to me x

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"Think if you have to go back and start shagging an ex - then there was unfinished business,

Some blokes you have to remember panic about being all on their own and have to grab what they can. The on the self thing can freak some men and you get the others who see a woman as a financial crutch. We had a gardener at work who shacked up with this woman just because he was brassic "

That is terrible - but i do agree that it does happen,

But then if the woman is so stupid as to allow it then its her own bloody fault really.

Couldnt allow an ex to treat me like that - they are an ex for a reason.

all over the place

"NO WAY NEVER !!!"

you sure about that ..lmao

Some blokes you have to remember panic about being all on their own and have to grab what they can. The on the self thing can freak some men and you get the others who see a woman as a financial crutch. We had a gardener at work who shacked up with this woman just because he was brassic

That is terrible - but i do agree that it does happen,

But then if the woman is so stupid as to allow it then its her own bloody fault really.

Couldnt allow an ex to treat me like that - they are an ex for a reason."

Some women are just happy for the company and if they have to pay then they pay. You see it all the time the other way round in the past with men supporting women.

all over the place

"Did break, then it was easier when I needed sex for it to be him - and we all need sex! Then shit happened again, I joined a sex site and Yee-hah! (actually a bit more than that, but was an even bigger Yee-fooking-hah!!) xxx

Absolutely right - you recognised what was good and what was not and left the baggage behind - nothing wrong with it - sounds very healthy to me x"

i got no baggage left it in a locker and threw away the key ...

The question has to be asked though.....do you regret it?

Lol In hindsight yes, but do we regret sex whilst we're at it?

Thing is, he's picking our daughter up next week, not seen him for 5 months (told you shit happened yet again!). He's not even getting past the door this time!

» Add a new message to this topic