FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > charming....

charming....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been called a whore and slut for a veri that I published like half an hour ago and also just for being on this site. How lovely of people.... What nasty messages have you ever had of people in the past?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just been called a whore and slut for a veri that I published like half an hour ago and also just for being on this site. How lovely of people.... What nasty messages have you ever had of people in the past? "

Out of the blue?

with zero contact before?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

yeah. haha. nothing else in the message. just nastiness. oh well. lol

There's a few things I've been called one was a whale who shouldn't even be on the site quite a while back...thankfully nothing lately

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

It was probably someone you turned down at some point or someone bitter because he knows he has no chance with you.

Forget about it.

By *yphoon1Man  over a year ago

"There's a few things I've been called one was a whale who shouldn't even be on the site quite a while back...thankfully nothing lately "

Just saw your pics. Lovely figure. Whoever said that was an idiot.

"There's a few things I've been called one was a whale who shouldn't even be on the site quite a while back...thankfully nothing lately

Just saw your pics. Lovely figure. Whoever said that was an idiot. "

thank you

I had that kind of message once then he deleted his account . Just block & report. It's them with the issue not you .

"It was probably someone you turned down at some point or someone bitter because he knows he has no chance with you.

Forget about it."

That's awful but can't say I'm surprised really, there's some seriously messed up people around. I've never had a nasty message without any prior contact but now and again when I send a reasonably polite turn down I get called a fat old slag or similar, always report them though

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Report the person who sent the message, then block them, then forget them. There are plenty of replacements!

Never had a nasty message at all, even from people we turn down.

Some sad people about

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

people with that sort of mentality should not be on this sort of site

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

I got called a fat ugly slag and was told to fuck off and leave the site and stop wasting people's time the other day.

Why did I warrant this tirade? I replied to his message with a polite no thanks.

Just do as I did. Report, block and delete. Then laugh about how pathetic he is

"Just been called a whore and slut for a veri that I published like half an hour ago and also just for being on this site. How lovely of people.... What nasty messages have you ever had of people in the past? "
Yeah had same. Sure is some wierdo's who think its acceptable to be abusive on here ,just blocked him not worth worrying bout .V x

I have wondered sometimes if these people actually have a brain as its not like after insulting you, you are suddenly going to develop an incredible urge to shag them!

Sadly I've had my fair share of " ugly,fat, scarred up, flubber butt, whale like cretin" & my personal favourite from this week "well your a fat, dirty slapper & I was only going to fuck you as I felt sorry for you" that's following a polite " sorry I can't meet until the end of the week as kids are off school" had been chatting happily for over two weeks.....

Guess my idiot radar took a time out

I get them from time to time, normally from lurkers reading my posts.

The last one I got was exceptionally irate over what was possibly the most innocuous post I have written

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Keyboard warriors are pathetic aren't they? I have rarely had nasty messages apart from when I first joined before I learnt about filters.

» Add a new message to this topic