FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why do people come go with new profiles so much?

Why do people come go with new profiles so much?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people come and go so much here.? Some think new pics you will never know its them and on and off loads here . Is it to look at people who blocked them ..We have been here years same old profile so makes me think why ? maybe because they can .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes probably because they can lol

"Yes probably because they can lol"
maybe they see more when looking to perv the pics and if here would be blocked if looking at some people.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Maybe they have Newbieitis

"Maybe they have Newbieitis "
well the ones i keep seeing been here years , lol

This puzzles us too. We both have single profiles on here and I've had 2 in 4 years, some seem to have 2 new profiles a week! There are some serial offenders on our local updates that come and go like the weather. Always makes me feel they're not totally up for this but I may be wrong. I think the record was a guy message my single profile 3 times in one day from 3 new profiles after deleting the previous. I just couldn't be arsed!!

Miss F

"This puzzles us too. We both have single profiles on here and I've had 2 in 4 years, some seem to have 2 new profiles a week! There are some serial offenders on our local updates that come and go like the weather. Always makes me feel they're not totally up for this but I may be wrong. I think the record was a guy message my single profile 3 times in one day from 3 new profiles after deleting the previous. I just couldn't be arsed!!

Miss F"

I am puzzled too and some think you will never know its them . lol

On a old site i was on years ago the forums was a very nasty place to be .. You would get couples setting up single profiles to back each others _iews in forums and was the reason alot of the time for 2nd profile and be in different rooms in the house and chatting on same site. Maybe it turned them on in some sort of way .

By *JB1954Man  over a year ago

Reading

in the past couple of hours, seen three profiles of females, suddenly vanish, was messaging them, then all tracew went from inbox and outbox. very odd.

I look at " whose looked at me " and almost weekly see the same face with a different profile ! I block him - then he rejoins with a new one - have about 3 of them that do it.

"in the past couple of hours, seen three profiles of females, suddenly vanish, was messaging them, then all tracew went from inbox and outbox. very odd. "
I understand people hiding there profile as things in life change but i am puzzled and why we get so much of this and ones who have been on here years . Was thinking asking some who do it would say why .

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

On a similar scheme, I noticed a couple from the garden of England who kept uploading the same pic everyday. I can't work out why anyone would delete and then reload the same pic unless it was just an attention thing.

"On a similar scheme, I noticed a couple from the garden of England who kept uploading the same pic everyday. I can't work out why anyone would delete and then reload the same pic unless it was just an attention thing. "
maybe it could be attention see whos up for things on that day .. But we all see most things here don't we and even if hiding.

By *JB1954Man  over a year ago

Reading

other thing also, was in chat room a couple of weeks ago. looked at profiles and sent message, ( mail )this was deleted, did not delete my sent mail at that time, was looking at new profiles a couple of days later, saw one from my home town, could not believe, was same couple i had messaged, with different id, checked and they were still on site under other name and different location.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Why do people come and go so much here.?

"

a lot of the time ( not all ), just fucking drama

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"Why do people come and go so much here.?

a lot of the time ( not all ), just fucking drama"

THIS

Also so they aren't blocked any more.

I've come back after a short break as I needed to sort a few things out but I've not hidden the fact that I was on here before I couldn't see the point in that as people have said a lot of the time you can tell they have been here before

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Maybe their mum caught them?

"Maybe their mum caught them?"
well yes there could be some of that going on and married or partner .

Seems pointless to me that people delete their accounts and then rejoin a few weeks later.

But I sometimes see a new member who posts and responds to threads and other forum members in a similar way to a previous poster, you get a sense of dejavu but the information on the profile is different.

Maybe they do this to get round blocks, maybe they do it to contact members pretending to be someone else, to cause unrest or unnecessary drama. Sad really.

"Seems pointless to me that people delete their accounts and then rejoin a few weeks later.

But I sometimes see a new member who posts and responds to threads and other forum members in a similar way to a previous poster, you get a sense of dejavu but the information on the profile is different.

Maybe they do this to get round blocks, maybe they do it to contact members pretending to be someone else, to cause unrest or unnecessary drama. Sad really. "

Yes maybe its done to get around the blocks . xx

Ive deleted mine twice previously,nothing to do with getting round blocks,nothing underhand or malicious,no devious reasons,no pretending to be anyone else or denying who I am,it was purely due to life outside of here being far far more important at that time

"Ive deleted mine twice previously,nothing to do with getting round blocks,nothing underhand or malicious,no devious reasons,no pretending to be anyone else or denying who I am,it was purely due to life outside of here being far far more important at that time "
yes i understand some do have a reason like yourself and its your choice . Its just some who have been coming and going years here i am on about . xx

I see a lot of guys round here get all ranty on their status updates. Like "FUCKING TIMEWASTERS/YOU'RE ALL STUCK UP/UGLY, I'M OFF!"

They leave for a while and then come back next time they're horny and get some sucker to reverify them.

Or the ones who claim to have deleted their account by mistake. Yeah, by mistake. It takes 3 deliberate mouse clicks and entering some text to do that! (I know because I deleted my single guy profile a while ago). Hardly something you can do by accident.

"I see a lot of guys round here get all ranty on their status updates. Like "FUCKING TIMEWASTERS/YOU'RE ALL STUCK UP/UGLY, I'M OFF!"

They leave for a while and then come back next time they're horny and get some sucker to reverify them.

Or the ones who claim to have deleted their account by mistake. Yeah, by mistake. It takes 3 deliberate mouse clicks and entering some text to do that! (I know because I deleted my single guy profile a while ago). Hardly something you can do by accident.

"

I never new it takes 3 clicks to take it off ... I was hoping we may get some who come and go a lot say why and would shine a light on this .

You find profiles that are on here with the words "will fill out later" Well most don't ..

I like to see who recognises me when I come back

"You find profiles that are on here with the words "will fill out later" Well most don't ..

"

Yeah, they've usually been on a year or so and have no pics. They just like lurking in the chatrooms and wanking over cams.

"You find profiles that are on here with the words "will fill out later" Well most don't ..

Yeah, they've usually been on a year or so and have no pics. They just like lurking in the chatrooms and wanking over cams. "

yes your right you do see all sorts here on fab Jodie it makes me smile a lot of the time . lol for some fab is just a wanking site .

I've had about four profiles on here over the last few years. Got fed up, had a ex who kept stalking and hassling me, lost my confidence and felt that I just needed a break.

I prefered to delete rather than hide my profile and I don't see the problem with that. I even started a goodbye thread last time thanking people for the welcome I'd had in the Forums but I also said I'd be back and I am.

"I've had about four profiles on here over the last few years. Got fed up, had a ex who kept stalking and hassling me, lost my confidence and felt that I just needed a break.

I prefered to delete rather than hide my profile and I don't see the problem with that. I even started a goodbye thread last time thanking people for the welcome I'd had in the Forums but I also said I'd be back and I am."

Some been here years have 4 a week ... lol yes its your choice just had one but I know things in peoples lives change and its not all about fab at times you need to put everything into normal everyday stuff and not let this get in the way . . xxx

Because a new profile generates a metric ton of emails and interest - which directly feeds the ego of a certain type of person.

"Because a new profile generates a metric ton of emails and interest - which directly feeds the ego of a certain type of person."

That might be true for some but I hide my profile for a week when I come back so that I'm no longer a newbie and set all my filters too just in case.

» Add a new message to this topic