FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Photos v Reality

Photos v Reality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever met someone that looks so unlike their Fab photos you've had to check again later on-line for any resemblance - and no matter how hard you screw your eyes up you just can't see it.

I once met someone that looked like Mrs Doubtfire in person but had amazing fab photos!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Yes but I've also met someone who didn't think I looked like my photos because they hadn't considered I was wearing a corset in most of my photos but not in the pub where we met for a social drink.

I've met guys who lied about their height and had knocked 10 years off their age on their profile too.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I've met someone who is far better looking in real life than her original profile pic. it just didn't do her justice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have heard from several members of a mythical 6footer #(according to his profile) that is under 5ft in reality

Yes, twice. When one man drove into the car park we'd arranged to meet, the first thing I thought was OMG he's sent his dad

The other man had used a very out of date picture and had obviously elongated it too as he was much younger, taller and slimmer in his pic than he was in real life.

"I've met someone who is far better looking in real life than her original profile pic. it just didn't do her justice"

That's a great point - I'd rather have poorer pictures than the reality. It would be nicer to surprise someone that you looked better in person - than them screaming!

We've seen profiles where we've said 'no thanks only to see them in clubs and they look so much better in the flesh.

Most poor pictures are down to the person behind the camera not capturing the best features in the right way. Others just need the people in them to smile or be creative and imaginative.

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I've met someone who is far better looking in real life than her original profile pic. it just didn't do her justice"

I've been told I look better in real life than my photos, but to mind my photos are flattering haha. I don't get it! Also been told I'm bigger in real life...again this confuses me cos again I think my photos flatter.

I've rarely met someone who didn't look like their photos, I've met a few who look better than their photos but normally they are a pretty fair representation of the people in them.

Lol

Met a guy a few months back whose photos were over 14 years old (but they are the only ones he likes of himself, cracking excuse lol)

So many people on here lie about their age, height etc .... That's why I insist on a coffee meet first, liars get found out very fast

"I've met someone who is far better looking in real life than her original profile pic. it just didn't do her justice

I've been told I look better in real life than my photos, but to mind my photos are flattering haha. I don't get it! Also been told I'm bigger in real life...again this confuses me cos again I think my photos flatter.

I've rarely met someone who didn't look like their photos, I've met a few who look better than their photos but normally they are a pretty fair representation of the people in them."

You've got good photos!

"Lol

Met a guy a few months back whose photos were over 14 years old (but they are the only ones he likes of himself, cracking excuse lol)

So many people on here lie about their age, height etc .... That's why I insist on a coffee meet first, liars get found out very fast "

His school photo?

Yes I have lol

And I also think I am much fatter than what I look in my pics

I find the camera doesn't like me full stop . Most people have said I don't look like my pictures. Some people are just good in front of a camera. Others like me have to draw a smiley face on them to improve lol

"Yes I have lol

And I also think I am much fatter than what I look in my pics "

Yeah I put my dress size in our profile so people know im a 14. I was paranoid guys might expect slim and I'm not!

"Yes I have lol

And I also think I am much fatter than what I look in my pics "

You're adorable x

"Yes I have lol

Yeah I put my dress size in our profile so people know im a 14. I was paranoid guys might expect slim and I'm not!"

I have my size on my profile and continually tell anyone I intend meeting that I'm big with wobbly bits.

"Yes I have lol

Yeah I put my dress size in our profile so people know im a 14. I was paranoid guys might expect slim and I'm not!

I have my size on my profile and continually tell anyone I intend meeting that I'm big with wobbly bits."

Me too guys

Got it written clearly in profile

I can't imagine why people that are so hot would wanna meet me but they do lol

But I make it clear I am fat

"Yes I have lol

You're adorable x"

Awww thank you x

"Yes I have lol

I have my size on my profile and continually tell anyone I intend meeting that I'm big with wobbly bits."

I like wobbly bits. I hate taut and firm - women should be soft

I was talking to a young looking 40+ man with dark hair and average build. Only to be met by a grey haired, very large man. His pics were 20 yrs old I think

Not yet, maybe some I've met have looked slightly slimmer or bigger in their pics but nothing major x

Thanks lol

"I was talking to a young looking 40+ man with dark hair and average build. Only to be met by a grey haired, very large man. His pics were 20 yrs old I think "

There's profile on here with photos from 2010 - and the photos may not have even been recent then! I think people don't think they change and age and often don't think they are lying.

I did get a shock with one of my regular men when he walked in. I couldn't tell from his photos he was 6ft8

"I did get a shock with one of my regular men when he walked in. I couldn't tell from his photos he was 6ft8 "

I think my knees would have buckled lol

I only ask because I'm 65 and five feet tall.

"I only ask because I'm 65 and five feet tall.

"

I take a horrible photo, luckily I think people are surprised in a good way that I look better than my photos

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I got told by a few people I look better in the flesh

"I got told by a few people I look better in the flesh "
me too . lol

Me too

For those of you saying size 14 is (and I paraphrase)..semantic..."fat".

Here's my thoughts.

I like to fuck hard.

I like a bit of flesh, I don't want to run the risk of a below size-12 snapping mid-fuck so for me size 12-14 is spot on.

Although there are some under size 12's who can take it pretty good too

$0.02

"For those of you saying size 14 is (and I paraphrase)..semantic..."fat".

Here's my thoughts.

I like to fuck hard.

I like a bit of flesh, I don't want to run the risk of a below size-12 snapping mid-fuck so for me size 12-14 is spot on.

$0.02

"

Who said romance was dead??

Here's my thoughts.

I like to fuck hard.

$0.02

"

I don't think I'm fat, just not slim. I don't want guys under the illusion that I'm svelte, there is tits, arse and thigh aplenty!

We try to share clear, honest pics so there are no surprises when we meet in person. Trying to get the same in return can sometimes be a challenge.

Here's my thoughts.

I like to fuck hard.

$0.02

"

Would love to be a 12

No but I have been told I'm shorter in RL than I look on my pics

"No but I have been told I'm shorter in RL than I look on my pics "

So that night I thought you'd stood me up you hadn't? I just couldn't see you?

Here's my thoughts.

I like to fuck hard.

$0.02

"

Yes there is

Here's my thoughts.

I like to fuck hard.

$0.02

I don't think I'm fat, just not slim. I don't want guys under the illusion that I'm svelte, there is tits, arse and thigh aplenty!"

I think you'd be interesting...

"No but I have been told I'm shorter in RL than I look on my pics

So that night I thought you'd stood me up you hadn't? I just couldn't see you?"

Indeed

Glasgow

"I've met someone who is far better looking in real life than her original profile pic. it just didn't do her justice

I've rarely met someone who didn't look like their photos, I've met a few who look better than their photos but normally they are a pretty fair representation of the people in them.

You've got good photos! "

Thanks dude, that's what I thought. I get told I need to smile more though haha. Maybe folk are just being extra nice so I'll shag them?

I am not photogenic at all, I hate posing for pictures. I prefer accidental pics. My BBQ pic was taken by my son taking the piss!

Glasgow

"Have you ever met someone that looks so unlike their Fab photos you've had to check again later on-line for any resemblance - and no matter how hard you screw your eyes up you just can't see it.

I once met someone that looked like Mrs Doubtfire in person but had amazing fab photos!

"

May I also just add, stop looking so handsome. You're ruining the chances for the rest of us. Sakes!! Pffft.

Here's my thoughts.

I like to fuck hard.

$0.02

I don't think I'm fat, just not slim. I don't want guys under the illusion that I'm svelte, there is tits, arse and thigh aplenty!"

Hallelujah for that... I'm sure he-devil agrees!

I'm not at all photogenic. I hate having my photo taken and I always look tense.

I'm often told I look better in person than in my photos. I hope that's true because I have very, very few photos of myself I like.

Glasgow

"I am not photogenic at all, I hate posing for pictures. I prefer accidental pics. My BBQ pic was taken by my son taking the piss!"

Was that an accidental facial as well?

"I am not photogenic at all, I hate posing for pictures. I prefer accidental pics. My BBQ pic was taken by my son taking the piss!

Was that an accidental facial as well? "

Of course! I slipped...

I hate photos with a passion! I don't really I look like mine but I'm not out to decieve anyone either.

Photos can be deceiving - I guessing, like me, people take a series of images and then select the ones that hide their flaws the most for their gallery?

I've met people, who've wanted to meet again - which is a positive sign..

Similarly, I've had people say no thanks after seeing a photo... They blame the designer stubble ... I take it as read, otherwise it'd be too damaging for the ego!

By *S_PennyTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I've been told on a couple if occasions before how much I look the same as my pics. So I think that's a pretty reasonable outcome. No point in trying to lie is there, you'll only get found out.

"I've been told on a couple if occasions before how much I look the same as my pics. So I think that's a pretty reasonable outcome. No point in trying to lie is there, you'll only get found out. "

I hid behind a really big pair of eyelashes at the social in February. I think I got away with it

Here's my thoughts.

I like to fuck hard.

$0.02

"

Its terrible! The news is always full of slim women snapping during sex! I don't know why they do it!

Everyone ive met has looked how I expected them too and most are very complimentary about me too so no horror stories from me

Selby

"I've been told on a couple if occasions before how much I look the same as my pics. So I think that's a pretty reasonable outcome. No point in trying to lie is there, you'll only get found out.

I hid behind a really big pair of eyelashes at the social in February. I think I got away with it"

Lol. Yeah I suppose bit easier for us ladies to make ourselves look younger, the wonders of makeup.

"I've been told on a couple if occasions before how much I look the same as my pics. So I think that's a pretty reasonable outcome. No point in trying to lie is there, you'll only get found out.

I hid behind a really big pair of eyelashes at the social in February. I think I got away with it

Lol. Yeah I suppose bit easier for us ladies to make ourselves look younger, the wonders of makeup. "

And clubs with dim lighting!

I look better in photos but I do warn people

Most men's check list on a meet:

Pulse

Tits

The End

Here's my thoughts.

I like to fuck hard.

$0.02

"

'a below size-12 snapping mid-fuck'

You normally talk with more sense than that fella.

"Most men's check list on a meet:

Pulse

Tits

The End"

I wish that were true!

Pulse

Tits

The End"

Utter bollocks

Pulse

Tits

The End

Utter bollocks"

It's a joke. Jesus.....

I'll write joke next time - the wink wasn't clear enough.

Pulse

Tits

The End

Utter bollocks"

Pulse

Tits

The End"

You can't speak for most men, and certainly not for me.

"

Everyone ive met has looked how I expected them too and most are very complimentary about me too so no horror stories from me

"

If I remember rightly I did complement you..I commented on how awesome your nostrils were!

Pulse

Tits

The End

Utter bollocks"

Unfortunately, since I have both

"I'll write joke next time - the wink wasn't clear enough."

Hah, it's something that gets banded around a bit because in some cases it is true.

Pulse

Tits

The End

You can't speak for most men, and certainly not for me. "

Jesus wept....

Get some humour or fresh air.

Here's my thoughts.

I like to fuck hard.

$0.02

You normally talk with more sense than that fella. "

Fuck me..I usually talk with sense?...

Bro you made my day!

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I not this blurred really,

well unless you ve hit the vodka ,

then I m gorgeous,,

Pulse

Tits

The End

Jesus wept....

Get some humour or fresh air."

What if it's crappy humour

I put a wink for ya, to make it obvious.

I only have two face pics on here both are a year old,

Most of the other pics are recent, I don't age much and my body shape stays pretty much the same,

What you see is what you get

Ladies and gentleman welcome to the serious people who can't take a joke thread.

Will anyone with a sense of humour and a soupçon of irony please leave by the nearest exit.

Enjoy.

"Ladies and gentleman welcome to the serious people who can't take a joke thread.

Will anyone with a sense of humour and a soupçon of irony please leave by the nearest exit.

Enjoy.

"

Only if it's Heinz.

Pulse

Tits

The End

Jesus wept....

Get some humour or fresh air.

What if it's crappy humour

I put a wink for ya, to make it obvious."

All my humour is crappy!!

"

If I remember rightly I did complement you..I commented on how awesome your nostrils were! "

Someone else thought so too!

"Ladies and gentleman welcome to the serious people who can't take a joke thread.

Enjoy.

"

you said soupçon,I can't possibly take anything you say seriously now

Enjoy.

you said soupçon,I can't possibly take anything you say seriously now "

You mean you did before?

Enjoy.

Only if it's Heinz."

Cuppasoup x

Me too!I don't photograph well at all!On my works pass I look like ive just been arrested at the Airport with several kilos of Cocaine!!

"I was talking to a young looking 40+ man with dark hair and average build. Only to be met by a grey haired, very large man. His pics were 20 yrs old I think

There's profile on here with photos from 2010 - and the photos may not have even been recent then! I think people don't think they change and age and often don't think they are lying."

it makes you feel like you have to be Sherlock Holmes and scrutinise profiles before meeting. Takes the fun out of it and is making me suspicious of everyone

Enjoy.

You mean you did before?"

I always give benefit of the doubt,but I'm afraid you've blown it

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I currently look nothing like most of my pics but there is a warning on my profile and I refuse to friend people until after meeting so they aren't expecting what they see in my friends only.

But I have met people using out of date or totally fake pics. In one day I met one guy who used a pic 5 years old and and extra 4 stone ago as well as a guy using fake pics he'd copied off the internet!

The thing is that they then get miffed when I refuse to even stay for a coffee!!!

Enjoy.

You mean you did before?

I always give benefit of the doubt,but I'm afraid you've blown it "

I try to dumb my posts down so you can follow them

Enjoy.

You mean you did before?

I try to dumb my posts down so you can follow them"

I am so tempted to take a ban here^^^

Every single thread you start you are constantly looking for a fight.

Back to my desk now. Bye.

Enjoy.

You mean you did before?

Back to my desk now. Bye. "

Then feel free to ignore me

Enjoy.

You mean you did before?

"

I got a better idea, how about you get laid.

popcorn.gif

Enjoy.

You mean you did before?

I try to dumb my posts down so you can follow them"

I'm doing well aren't I

Enjoy.

You mean you did before?

popcorn.gif"

I'm with your mum now

" "

Handbags at dawn!

Enjoy.

You mean you did before?

popcorn.gif

I'm with your mum now "

Are you perhaps a giver but not a taker??

Criticism I mean, in case it's not obvious?

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

. .now now kids. . . . .the big slipper will come out. . . whats his name x X X

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I look less terrible in life than on my pics

Forum insurance available

Enjoy.

You mean you did before?

popcorn.gif

I'm with your mum now

Are you perhaps a giver but not a taker??

Criticism I mean, in case it's not obvious?"

Astute observation

ayrshire

. .its what's inside you that counts we all know that. x X X

"Forum insurance available "

He couldn't afford the premium

". .its what's inside you that counts we all know that. x X X "

Coffee and eggs?

Selby

"Handbags at dawn! "

Leave poor Dawn out of this if the boys want to fight let them. Quite happy to watch to brawny men going for it.

My boobs look better in reality than in my pics.

I think my face is better in reality than in most photos too.

Selby

"My boobs look better in reality than in my pics.

I think my face is better in reality than in most photos too."

More than happy to check that is the case you know.

"Handbags at dawn!

Leave poor Dawn out of this if the boys want to fight let them. Quite happy to watch to brawny men going for it. "

I'm waiting for the veri that comes out of this!

"Have you ever met someone that looks so unlike their Fab photos you've had to check again later on-line for any resemblance - and no matter how hard you screw your eyes up you just can't see it.

"

Bit of a daft question dude as everyone puts the best pic up in the best light from the best angle. You only get noddies who put a shit picture of themselves up on here.

"Yes I have lol

Yeah I put my dress size in our profile so people know im a 14. I was paranoid guys might expect slim and I'm not!"

*spits tea out* @#%*!!!!!! You may not be THIN honey.. you may have some delicious curvage going on, but you are slim! Size 14 is not plus size

"My boobs look better in reality than in my pics.

I think my face is better in reality than in most photos too.

More than happy to check that is the case you know. "

Oooh, get your coat, love

"Yes I have lol

*spits tea out* @#%*!!!!!! You may not be THIN honey.. you may have some delicious curvage going on, but you are slim! Size 14 is not plus size "

Shall I get you a napkin

Bit of a daft question dude as everyone puts the best pic up in the best light from the best angle. You only get noddies who put a shit picture of themselves up on here. "

I've not put my best pics up. I've tried to show myself realistically.

That's difficult since I have a poor body image at the best of times!

"Shall I get you a napkin "

I could defintely use a tissue.

ayrshire

hey oh listen to what i say oh. . . . .the more i see the less i know. . .

"Shall I get you a napkin

I could defintely use a tissue."

Runny nose? Should we call nurse Fox?

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"

How did you get out of that one?!

Bit of a daft question dude as everyone puts the best pic up in the best light from the best angle. You only get noddies who put a shit picture of themselves up on here.

I've not put my best pics up. I've tried to show myself realistically.

That's difficult since I have a poor body image at the best of times! "

Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with putting your best pics up if they are recent its fair game if you see pics you know its a representation at that time and in the best light. Never seen anyone with a hangover shitfaced one up. In my opinion the op new the answer before putting the thread up other intentions at hand I think.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Having looked through this and through the miracle that is the green arrow, I foresee a substantial increase in premiums coming for someone

"Having looked through this and through the miracle that is the green arrow, I foresee a substantial increase in premiums coming for someone "

I would think they are already quite hefty.

ayrshire

. . .you're makin me paranoid . .

Enjoy.

You mean you did before?

popcorn.gif

I'm with your mum now "

Ouch

How did you get out of that one?!"

Pepper spray and my Reeboks

Im told I look better than my pics - i dont think so - but the pics are straightforward - direct face and full body shots. I know some woman are big but take odd angle leg shots to make them look slim , stretched out flat stomach shots to make a big stomach look dead flat. Not one pic is a standard body shot in front of the mirror so I know men must get a shock when they meet cause they are not representative of how the person genuinly looks - more an illusion.

"Im told I look better than my pics - i dont think so - but the pics are straightforward - direct face and full body shots. I know some woman are big but take odd angle leg shots to make them look slim , stretched out flat stomach shots to make a big stomach look dead flat. Not one pic is a standard body shot in front of the mirror so I know men must get a shock when they meet cause they are not representative of how the person genuinly looks - more an illusion. "

You look delicious x

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I am a big lady, its in my pics and I have nothing to hide

Selby

"Im told I look better than my pics - i dont think so - but the pics are straightforward - direct face and full body shots. I know some woman are big but take odd angle leg shots to make them look slim , stretched out flat stomach shots to make a big stomach look dead flat. Not one pic is a standard body shot in front of the mirror so I know men must get a shock when they meet cause they are not representative of how the person genuinly looks - more an illusion. "

So you haven't pushed your boobies up in a lot of your pics with a corset then? Or used a tad a photo editing to make the contrast different or a little soft focus filter which hides some of the wrinkles? I know I do.

"Im told I look better than my pics - i dont think so - but the pics are straightforward - direct face and full body shots. I know some woman are big but take odd angle leg shots to make them look slim , stretched out flat stomach shots to make a big stomach look dead flat. Not one pic is a standard body shot in front of the mirror so I know men must get a shock when they meet cause they are not representative of how the person genuinly looks - more an illusion.

So you haven't pushed your boobies up in a lot of your pics with a corset then? Or used a tad a photo editing to make the contrast different or a little soft focus filter which hides some of the wrinkles? I know I do. "

I dont wear corsets ( just a decent bra) and I dont soften photos - i dont have lines on my face apart from what you can see ( never go in the sun )

"

I dont wear corsets ( just a decent bra) and I dont soften photos - i dont have lines on my face apart from what you can see ( never go in the sun ) "

Long may you remain yummy and humble x

I think unless we all go and stand against the same white background and have the same lighting, camera and photographer and stand butt naked there is no way to compare one person to another, if that's what you wish to do.

How dull would that be anyway?

People use all kinds of subtle ways to make themselves look appealing, the OP for instance clearly has a good side. There are bits of me I hate, they're in my pics regardless but not prominently.

I've never yet been disappointed with anyone I've seen in than flesh, male or female.

Without Instagram filters and some tricky poses I'd never get fucked

By *innamonMoundsWoman  over a year ago

DULWICH

So far people I have met have looked more or less like their profile picture, and like someone else said sometimes they exceed expectations as the profile picture isn't quite doing them justice.

"So far people I have met have looked more or less like their profile picture, and like someone else said sometimes they exceed expectations as the profile picture isn't quite doing them justice. "

Totally off-topic but I envy your bottom.

"So far people I have met have looked more or less like their profile picture, and like someone else said sometimes they exceed expectations as the profile picture isn't quite doing them justice.

"

ooohh a like her bottom too

Here's my thoughts.

I like to fuck hard.

$0.02

You normally talk with more sense than that fella. "

I'm size 14 top but don't consider myself fat... Just big chested... Probably have a size 10 body but ass n tits of a 14 lol x

Here's my thoughts.

I like to fuck hard.

$0.02

You normally talk with more sense than that fella.

I'm size 14 top but don't consider myself fat... Just big chested... Probably have a size 10 body but ass n tits of a 14 lol x"

Apologies for salivating - your avatar looks delectable - and your description is like the cherry on the top of a gorgeous cake x

"So far people I have met have looked more or less like their profile picture, and like someone else said sometimes they exceed expectations as the profile picture isn't quite doing them justice.

"

Good choice - that is a spectacular arse!

I got 150 for people to choose from.

"I got 150 for people to choose from.

"

Have you airbrushed your beard to make it look more voluminous??

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I think I look like me in my photos although I do sometimes crop or blur my tattoos if they're really prominent. I'm also never sure if I'm curvy or a BBW but I reckon people can look at my photos then decide for themselves.

Its terrible! The news is always full of slim women snapping during sex! I don't know why they do it!

just found this hilarious comment

I was a size 10 from my teens to mid 30s. Thankfully I married a crap fuck

I know my face pics are not the greatest I can never seem to smile I. Look like a right grumpy fooker

I'm into photography as a hobby and I don't like Photoshop, its too false, I've taken photos of all sizes and really believe when people after a few minutes get a little confidence its amazing the results... Saying that i would remove minor blemishes etc but the photo HSS to be real to me....otherwise its just like buying a picture of a computer generated print ...

In my head I'm still 21 so thats my excuse for using 28 year old photos!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I have almost always found that meets have been much, much better in the flesh than in their pics. In early days, extremely old pics were often sent. Now, I've not met anyone who was considerably aged above and beyond a hellish weekend on the booze and no sleep, apart from a guy left in a pub car park, in tears, when I declined his advances, who must have been the meet's great grandfather.

The biggest mistake most seem to make on here is to take their own facial shots. The best face pics will always come when you're most natural and relaxed - setting up self-shots isn't the way to achieve that for most of us. And get smiling - people smiling are always seemingly much more attractive than a micro scowl or worse.

Having browsed a few profiles on this thread, there are some incredible pics, and I can only imagine that you are all so much nicer in the flesh.

If I get time in the summer, I may set up a photo meet, where we can get some sorted that we approve of.

"I'm into photography as a hobby and I don't like Photoshop, its too false, I've taken photos of all sizes and really believe when people after a few minutes get a little confidence its amazing the results... Saying that i would remove minor blemishes etc but the photo HSS to be real to me....otherwise its just like buying a picture of a computer generated print ... "

Photo has to be real...not HSS lol ooops

"Yes but I've also met someone who didn't think I looked like my photos because they hadn't considered I was wearing a corset in most of my photos but not in the pub where we met for a social drink.

I've met guys who lied about their height and had knocked 10 years off their age on their profile too."

I do love a lady in a corset and your photos are all very nice.

I look a bit younger than I am I have been told.

I never see the point of lying you will be found out in the end.

Photos as long as it you and not touched up you should not have a problem, as long as you take into account what they have on and if they have makeup on as well.

I'm just hoping that I'm not expected to wear women's knickers now

"I know my face pics are not the greatest I can never seem to smile I. Look like a right grumpy fooker "

If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck...

Hate having my photo took but I make sure they're up to date so what you see is what you get, which isn't an awful lot lol

(goodgirl)

We chat on cam before meeting so its never a problem we know what people really look like.

I have met the shortest 5'11" person ever lived they fab!

Also a man with such a beer belly I doubt he had seen the end of his cock in a while.his photos must of been around 15 yr old too and cleverly taken. I unfortunately declined his offer to go back to his hotel room to play.

I know I am fat a size 20 yes I wear corsets but I always told people that I was meeting my size and I always play wearing corsets too.

Lets hope they never gave you feedback, they will be pissed if you thought that of them "mrs doubtfire"

"

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Enjoy.

You mean you did before?

popcorn.gif

I'm with your mum now "

OMG!

Have you airbrushed your beard to make it look more voluminous??"

Au naturale baby!!

Au naturale baby!!

"

Phwoar lol

Au naturale baby!!

Phwoar lol"

Want to have a quick fondle?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"No but I have been told I'm shorter in RL than I look on my pics "

I get exactly the same.

I have a face that gurns so my photos are a bit hit and miss.

I did meet someone who was nothing like his picture but I decided not to challenge him and left it at meeting for coffee. I'm still not sure if it was even a picture of him it was so different.

I always get told I look better in person

By *ervertsCouple  over a year ago

halesowen

As others have said we tend to find the opposite, people look better in real life than in their photos. I hate myself in photos which is why most of our pics are of the female half, which is probably what 99% of people want to see anyway

I have quite a big scar across my chest from an operation I had, I keep thinking I should put a photo on the profile so people can see what they're getting, but I never do as I think it would put too many people off.

"As others have said we tend to find the opposite, people look better in real life than in their photos. I hate myself in photos which is why most of our pics are of the female half, which is probably what 99% of people want to see anyway

I have quite a big scar across my chest from an operation I had, I keep thinking I should put a photo on the profile so people can see what they're getting, but I never do as I think it would put too many people off."

I think you'd be surprised. A scar would be unlikely to bother me.

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

yes, once, a guy turned up about 20 years and 20 stone older and bigger than his photo.

we politely chatted for 30 mins then told him to leave.

Lets hope they never gave you feedback, they will be pissed if you thought that of them "mrs doubtfire"

"

Humour isn't abundant on here I've noticed. I'll try to be more serious to appease all.

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"

I have quite a big scar across my chest from an operation I had, I keep thinking I should put a photo on the profile so people can see what they're getting, but I never do as I think it would put too many people off."

I can't imagine a scar would put someone off, it's not like you were engaged in underground fighting rings.

Humour isn't abundant on here I've noticed. I'll try to be more serious to appease all.

"

Perhaps it's your "humour" rather than "here" that is the issue.

By *ervertsCouple  over a year ago

halesowen

Maybe I should put a pic up after all then, I'm going to have to suck my tummy in for the photo though

Perhaps it's your "humour" rather than "here" that is the issue."

You can leave here

My humour stays x

"I can't imagine a scar would put someone off, it's not like you were engaged in underground fighting rings."

You aren't supposed to talk about that. Rule #1.

You can leave here

My humour stays x"

Thank you for your permission

".......I've met guys who lied about their height and had knocked 10 years off their age on their profile too."

Isn't that compulsory?

You can leave here

My humour stays x

Thank you for your permission "

You're welcome

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm still trying to find out who did the official measurement of a guy who was 5ft 12 ! We didn't meet, as it deterred me from trusting the rest of what he said.

Few times. Usually though the guys have been much better then there photos, so much so I thought "why the hell does this guy wanna meet me".

I have pics that are all taken within past 12/18 months and I have my dress & boob size on my profile so that it's very clear I'm a larger woman. I'm also told my pics don't do me justice which is how I prefer it.

Only twice have I they been very different in a bad way and when questioned they were pics 10 years old.

I do however have guys lie about height, as I'm pretty talk its a real let down.

Sometimes i got a bit of a bit mouth. I have said to people 'ooh, i did not expect you to look like that'. But, in my head that's because i've never seen their face pic. So, seeing them for the first time without it being just their legs or arse is a bit of a moment for me.

I don't mean to be offensive when i say it. I know it sounds rude. But, i mean it in a good way. It just doesn't come across like that.

Au naturale baby!!

Phwoar lol

"

Well if that's permitted in such a public place

met someone from a different site who looked nothing like his photo and i did tell him i didn't think the photo was him. no surprises on here so far. had one or two who looked better than their pic.

i hate having my photo taken but have been told the ones i have on here don't do me justice

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Pulse

Tits

The End"

Pulse

Tits

The End

"

Someone gets my humour

Wow!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I first met Greedy Thump in the hot tub at VA. He looked at me and said "you're Lickety? I didn't think you'd look like that" turned around and got back to what he was doing.

"I first met Greedy Thump in the hot tub at VA. He looked at me and said "you're Lickety? I didn't think you'd look like that" turned around and got back to what he was doing.

"

^^ lolol! I was er...busy!

Au naturale baby!!

Phwoar lol

Well if that's permitted in such a public place "

Well, if you'd like to take the fondling to a more private place. I wouldn't object.