FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Most embarrasing swinging experience?

Most embarrasing swinging experience?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atisfy jane OP   Woman  over a year ago

Torquay

Mine isn't exactly swinging but happened at a Fetish Ball, I was wearing a gorgeous Latex Rubber outfit and fell backwards over a hogtied sub guy who was bound up on the floor...

Resulted in me falling onto my elbow, we left early with me in excrutiating pain, and by the time we drove home the 35 miles I was in a bad way.

I begged hubby to take me to hospital, but he insisted on trying to peel off the sodding latex rubber military outfit I had on.

In the end he gave in and whisked me off to casualty, and I arrived looking like a sodding Dominatrix Madam.

Uniform had to be cut off my arm, and it had cost me a bloody fortune!

Fractured elbow and red faces all round!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eprobatepairCouple  over a year ago

london

You poor thing. Still they see allsorts in A&E. A rubber clad woman is no biggie lol.

As for embarassment, going to the fridge at a big house party with a raging hard on and having to walk past all the smokers to get a bottle of wine (the fridge was in the conservatory bit where the smokers were), had to say "Don't worry mate, that's (hard on) is not for you..."

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Mine isn't a swinging incident but goes back to when I was in my first year at university.

There was a girl on my course whom I was very attracted to. Being the shy guy that I was back then, I'd hardly spoken to her at all during the first few months of our course.

One Friday night, I was invited to a party that was being held at her house. We all went out as a group to the pub beforehand and I drank a little bit more than I perhaps should have.

We all ended up back at the house after closing time, and the wacky baccy made an appearance. I wasn't a huge smoker, and this combined with the alcohol I'd had at the pub meant I needed to throw up.

Luckily, the house was a Victorian terrace and the bathroom was on the ground floor. I made a quick dash, locked the door behind me and was very, very sick. And again. And again. I've never seen so much vomit in my life... it wasn't a pretty sight.

When I'd finished I wiped my face clean and then tried to flush the toilet, at which point the handle snapped off in my hand. The toilet was built into the wall so there was no way that I could lift the lid off the cistern and manually flush away my sick.

I had to go and find the girl I fancied and explain that not only had I filled her toilet with my sick, but that I'd broken the flush too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You poor thing. Still they see allsorts in A&E. A rubber clad woman is no biggie lol.

As for embarassment, going to the fridge at a big house party with a raging hard on and having to walk past all the smokers to get a bottle of wine (the fridge was in the conservatory bit where the smokers were), had to say "Don't worry mate, that's (hard on) is not for you...""

Did you lower your voice and drop a few consonants for good measure?

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"Mine isn't exactly swinging but happened at a Fetish Ball, I was wearing a gorgeous Latex Rubber outfit and fell backwards over a hogtied sub guy who was bound up on the floor...

Resulted in me falling onto my elbow, we left early with me in excrutiating pain, and by the time we drove home the 35 miles I was in a bad way.

I begged hubby to take me to hospital, but he insisted on trying to peel off the sodding latex rubber military outfit I had on.

In the end he gave in and whisked me off to casualty, and I arrived looking like a sodding Dominatrix Madam.

Uniform had to be cut off my arm, and it had cost me a bloody fortune!

Fractured elbow and red faces all round!"

its not so bad when you look back, but i bet at the time you were mortified ..

...did anyone pass comment ?

broken elbow is a ouch moment !!

» Add a new message to this topic