FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > two faced fucker

two faced fucker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I have just read a profile that says ( married woman looking for the fun I cant get at home) this sounds all good yes. So I read on to find it says at the bottom (no married or attached men dont do cheats) WTF

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm not sure if you should quote from other peoples profiles

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well I have just read a profile that says ( married woman looking for the fun I cant get at home) this sounds all good yes. So I read on to find it says at the bottom (no married or attached men dont do cheats) WTF"
clearly they have double standards!! Ha

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Well I have just read a profile that says ( married woman looking for the fun I cant get at home) this sounds all good yes. So I read on to find it says at the bottom (no married or attached men dont do cheats) WTF"

yep, its called a double standard... people are allowed those... you'll find them alot when people talk about single men and single women differently...

maybe that is one of those "too close to home" situations.....

anyway... their profile... their body... their rules..... what you going to do about it!!!

Not from this site

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

I've even seen smokers that Wont meet smokers. .how does that work. . blow backs?. .

its like me being fat.. and not wanting to meet a fat bloke..

Maybe...hyprocrite....would be the best word to use....but i suppose we are all entitled to decide who we want to meet.....

Well your far from fat, stunning yes. But its more the way it was put dowe as if others cheating is so terible but for her its fine because he is shit in bed or what ever

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

there's even some bloke on here don't want to meet other blokes.

Bloody hypocrites

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"yep, its called a double standard... people are allowed those... you'll find them alot when people talk about single men and single women differently..."

So true... so depressingly and misandrically true!

Best just to ignore it and move on - if not, ahead lies only madness!

"there's even some bloke on here don't want to meet other blokes.

Bloody hypocrites "

lol

Its not about peoples choice to meet who they want its the way she has said it

Iv been mad a long time, but I prefer cookoo

"there's even some bloke on here don't want to meet other blokes.

Bloody hypocrites

lol"

he will if they wear a frock

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I mean does it really matter....does it impact your life in an emotionally, mentally or physical way...if no (I should hope it don't) then just move the fuck on....

If her preferences aren't to your likibg its probably better to move on rather than be so abusive about her

"Its not about peoples choice to meet who they want its the way she has said it "

I assume you gave her a piece of your mind and told her exactly what you think of her before you posted on here?

It's her profile and she can write what she wants, no point getting worked up about it.

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

Who really gives a shit

No likey no meet siiiimmmpllessss x

"Its not about peoples choice to meet who they want its the way she has said it "

She has been honest about her situation and honest about her preferences - not quite seeing what the problem is?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am all for stoning....

"I mean does it really matter....does it impact your life in an emotionally, mentally or physical way...if no (I should hope it don't) then just move the fuck on.... "
Must matter or would not be posting . OP is just having his say letting of steam its good now and again .. xx

I agree it's a typical two faced attitude , but fab is just like the real world and just as full of people who say one thing and do another .

Just to play devils advocate on the "two faced fucker" thing...

I'm Black (mostly) but I don't meet and neither am I attracted to Black women.

Now, again just to play devils advocate, would I be a "two faced fucker" if I put that on my profile?...

"Just to play devils advocate on the "two faced fucker" thing...

Now, again just to play devils advocate, would I be a "two faced fucker" if I put that on my profile?..."

I'm a fat bird that don't meet larger guys...lol it's called life and preferences

At least she was being honest.Don't see why your getting such a hard time for your post really

"I am all for stoning...."
Now now its not Monty python here is it.

i agree with what the OP has stated.

cheating and saying they arent interested in meeting people cheating, is somewhat hypocritical.

however, as said, if she aint for you, just ignore her and move on.

people do all sorts of shitty and stupid things.

thats what people do.

we are a great race lol

Now, again just to play devils advocate, would I be a "two faced fucker" if I put that on my profile?...

I'm a fat bird that don't meet larger guys...lol it's called life and preferences "

I agree, but sadly in this thread I don't think too many people are reading what they are typing....

Maybe hubby won't play scrabble with her?

By *ants Horse Hung CockMan  over a year ago

co durham

I thought you ment Batman!!

Or has someone already cracked that joker

Yes it is all about choice but she didn't have to add "don't do cheats" what is good enough for the goose should be good enough for the gander.

I am also a hypocrite in the fact that I am rather fat myself but I don't like overweight men nor skinny ok I am a picky hypocrite !

I have mail from married woman saying they meet with out other half as that's what turns them on the other half not knowing . And bi and love meeting woman in the day for a 121. See woman can be as bad as men if they wish to be.

I'm a fat bird that don't meet larger guys...lol it's called life and preferences "

tbf, unless you sit at home eating lard sandwiches and chocolate all day, then i very much doubt you are going out of your way to be fat.

same as greedy, unless you went back in time ala terminator, and made sure you were black in origin, then i very much doubt its a choice you have made.

however, the profile thats being discussed has made a choice to cheat, and so is hypocritical in stating she isnt interested in the same.

whether good bad or indifferent, there is no argument.

I'm a fat bird that don't meet larger guys...lol it's called life and preferences

tbf, unless you sit at home eating lard sandwiches and chocolate all day, then i very much doubt you are going out of your way to be fat.

same as greedy, unless you went back in time ala terminator, and made sure you were black in origin, then i very much doubt its a choice you have made.

however, the profile thats being discussed has made a choice to cheat, and so is hypocritical in stating she isnt interested in the same.

whether good bad or indifferent, there is no argument."

I get your point completely....without reading too much why people are on here it screams to me that she is looking for an escape route out of the marriage and maybe a guy who is not attached is the escape route than a guy who has a mrs....that is just my opinion and I could be completely wrong

whether good bad or indifferent, there is no argument.

I get your point completely....without reading too much why people are on here it screams to me that she is looking for an escape route out of the marriage and maybe a guy who is not attached is the escape route than a guy who has a mrs....that is just my opinion and I could be completely wrong "

absolutely agree with you as to the reasons behind it.

lol thats good, more chance of single men like me to fuck her lol.

"lol thats good, more chance of single men like me to fuck her lol."

lucky her......

"lol thats good, more chance of single men like me to fuck her lol.

lucky her...... "

Yes she gets a fit 6 pack guy lol x.

Thats the piont of I have no problem with peoples choice in life but to make a statement like that when they are them self cheating is a piss take in my opinion

"Well I have just read a profile that says ( married woman looking for the fun I cant get at home) this sounds all good yes. So I read on to find it says at the bottom (no married or attached men dont do cheats) WTF

yep, its called a double standard... people are allowed those... you'll find them alot when people talk about single men and single women differently...

maybe that is one of those "too close to home" situations.....

anyway... their profile... their body... their rules..... what you going to do about it!!!

"

That's wot ya get for meeting married women

why is it a given to assume she is cheating ? it is quite possible she is doing it with the full consent of her husband. And she has made a choice that she doesn't want any potential problems from people's partners so has tried to minimise that risk my electing not to meet married or attached men.

seems quite simple to me, and never the less if I have got it wrong and shd is I fact cheating I fail to see how it gives you the right to plagiarise her profile and then elect yourself judge , jury and executioner. simply allow her her choice and move on.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Ditto and ditto!

"Well I have just read a profile that says ( married woman looking for the fun I cant get at home) this sounds all good yes. So I read on to find it says at the bottom (no married or attached men dont do cheats) WTF

why is it a given to assume she is cheating ? it is quite possible she is doing it with the full consent of her husband. And she has made a choice that she doesn't want any potential problems from people's partners so has tried to minimise that risk my electing not to meet married or attached men.

seems quite simple to me, and never the less if I have got it wrong and shd is I fact cheating I fail to see how it gives you the right to plagiarise her profile and then elect yourself judge , jury and executioner. simply allow her her choice and move on. "

this

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Ditto and ditto! "

Me too. Or four, actually, including you two and Cute.

It always amuses me when I'm told that as a fat bird I'm "punching above my weight" to refuse to meet fat blokes and as I am fat, it's all I "deserve".

Oddly it's usually the guys I've turned down, or that have been turned down by other "fat munters" that say that!

Or slapping across the face with a wet kipper

By *aul n PleasureCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

The married men would prob tell her they are single anyway

Norwich

How will getting stoned help?

Norwich

Are we to assume from this that the OP is married?

"I mean does it really matter....does it impact your life in an emotionally, mentally or physical way...if no (I should hope it don't) then just move the fuck on.... "

Good Grief!!

No he is not married

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Ditto and ditto!

It always amuses me when I'm told that as a fat bird I'm "punching above my weight" to refuse to meet fat blokes and as I am fat, it's all I "deserve".

Oddly it's usually the guys I've turned down, or that have been turned down by other "fat munters" that say that! "

You can call yourself fat but no one else is allowed to say it.....how the fuck does that work?

"I am all for stoning....

How will getting stoned help?"

Everybody must get stoned.

Ditto and ditto!

Oddly it's usually the guys I've turned down, or that have been turned down by other "fat munters" that say that!

You can call yourself fat but no one else is allowed to say it.....how the fuck does that work? "

Where'd I say nobody else is allowed to? Fat is an accurate description of me. I think I say so in my profile even.

I love an argument but trying to argue I'm not fat would be really pushing it!

"Thats the piont of I have no problem with peoples choice in life but to make a statement like that when they are them self cheating is a piss take in my opinion"

You're assuming she's cheating she may not be, her husband might be fully aware of the situation.

and to be honest even if she is cheating who is to say she can't have a preference....

"its like me being fat.. and not wanting to meet a fat bloke.. "

just read a profile she was big (ok fat fucker) 47yr old and she was demanding 18-35yrs and well toned only no exceptions!!!!! wake up love!

Meant to say im into big girls but think its a bit rich to demand the opposit of what you are

"its like me being fat.. and not wanting to meet a fat bloke..

just read a profile she was big (ok fat fucker) 47yr old and she was demanding 18-35yrs and well toned only no exceptions!!!!! wake up love!"

Sorry to burst your bubble but she can ask for what she likes and there are toned 18-35 yr olds on here who will meet fat 40-somethings, so she may well get it.

"its like me being fat.. and not wanting to meet a fat bloke..

just read a profile she was big (ok fat fucker) 47yr old and she was demanding 18-35yrs and well toned only no exceptions!!!!! wake up love!"

It is not impossible.

I am 43 yr old fat fucker and in a relat with a 20 yr old with a good build.

And he certainly aint for mh money or lifestyle.

Sometimes opposites do attract.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo