FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > STOLEN PHONE IN A SEX CLUB

STOLEN PHONE IN A SEX CLUB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickmeallover OP   Woman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

JUST CALLED WALSALL POLICE FOR A CRIME NUMBER

so I can claim on the insurance I have with Orange

Well the man on the phone was asking me what kind of club it was so I said an adult club

He says tell me more so spent 15 minutes on my temporary payg fone telling him about all my cross dressing and tv friends

He thought it sounds good so I half expect him to show up next time I go

What conversations have you had with people about the adult clubs you have been too?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

He probably had you on speaker phone at the other end, bet they were having a great laugh....

"He probably had you on speaker phone at the other end, bet they were having a great laugh.... "

LOL

I never went into too much detail.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"He probably had you on speaker phone at the other end, bet they were having a great laugh....

LOL

I never went into too much detail. "

They won't really be interested just give you a number as its a low % of catching them.

"He probably had you on speaker phone at the other end, bet they were having a great laugh....

LOL

I never went into too much detail.

They won't really be interested just give you a number as its a low % of catching them."

He was probably a perv and wanted to here all the details about the club and its going ons.

By *eprobatepairCouple  over a year ago

london

Mrs R once got stopped by the Police on the way back from Skinny Dippers near Brighton. It was obvioius the cop knew where she had been and was basically just getting off on holding her there, prob wanted his cock sucked lol...

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

How they nick your phone???

They break into your locker???

No

I put it in my gold purse, put it on thr locker while I opened it to get changed to leave

Went to the bar to pay the bill, returned in a flash to get it and it was gone

took me almost 2 hours to get it barred as I dont have a landline

Luckily a mate on here was online at 2.30 and he called orange for me

Stoopid mistake to make I know

Notting

"No

I put it in my gold purse, put it on thr locker while I opened it to get changed to leave

Stoopid mistake to make I know "

Thats not nice, ya cant trust any fucker anywhere can you.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

One of my customers, a rather fit young guy in South Wales who Mrs R would like, actually mentioned Fab Swingers to me! There I am taking his order for some tools and he nearly mnade me spit my Maccy D Coffee out!.

It was so hard trying to maintain a straight face for the next hour as we virtually re-kitted his van!

So strange when you realise that (some) people you know or come into contact with are also in the scene, but they must think the same

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Once and i swear this is the gods honest truth, i ended up having phone sex with a bt operator the one where you report faults, was on the line 20 minutes. Apparently their only allowed 5 minutes per call and some are monitored. He rang me back that night when he got home to come and see me but i chickened out

Notting

"Once and i swear this is the gods honest truth, i ended up having phone sex with a bt operator the one where you report faults, was on the line 20 minutes. Apparently their only allowed 5 minutes per call and some are monitored. He rang me back that night when he got home to come and see me but i chickened out"

Karen!!

I would never put you and chicken in the same sentance - i am shocked!!!

**Goes off to find shocked thread with a scared face smilie!!**

"Once and i swear this is the gods honest truth, i ended up having phone sex with a bt operator the one where you report faults, was on the line 20 minutes. Apparently their only allowed 5 minutes per call and some are monitored. He rang me back that night when he got home to come and see me but i chickened out

Karen!!

**Goes off to find shocked thread with a scared face smilie!!**"

lmao i didnt know anything about him or what he looked like lol was a few years ago, i did have a guy from the trainline invite me up to newcastle to his as well lol. Its just my sexy voice is so irresistable lmao

Notting

"Once and i swear this is the gods honest truth, i ended up having phone sex with a bt operator the one where you report faults, was on the line 20 minutes. Apparently their only allowed 5 minutes per call and some are monitored. He rang me back that night when he got home to come and see me but i chickened out

Karen!!

lmao i didnt know anything about him or what he looked like lol was a few years ago, i did have a guy from the trainline invite me up to newcastle to his as well lol. Its just my sexy voice is so irresistable lmao"

heeheeeheee.

well if they saw you you really would have em all queueing up at the door!!!

Unlike me, who knocks on wrong door- btw - have they moved yet, lol

Karen!!

lmao i didnt know anything about him or what he looked like lol was a few years ago, i did have a guy from the trainline invite me up to newcastle to his as well lol. Its just my sexy voice is so irresistable lmao

heeheeeheee.

Unlike me, who knocks on wrong door- btw - have they moved yet, lol "

lol not moved yet, sold sign still up think i will put a note through the door warning them your coming down lol

Notting

Karen!!

heeheeeheee.

Unlike me, who knocks on wrong door- btw - have they moved yet, lol

lol not moved yet, sold sign still up think i will put a note through the door warning them your coming down lol"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

tell em i have a tent if they want to borrow it!!!!

hahahahaha

"No

Stoopid mistake to make I know "

Its appalling that someone who is supposedly a swinger and endorses sharing feels the need to steal from a kindred spirit.

Notting

"No

Stoopid mistake to make I know

Its appalling that someone who is supposedly a swinger and endorses sharing feels the need to steal from a kindred spirit. "

it is pants.

Its like when i go camping and tell the kids when we leave stuff out - that no one is gonna steal anything cos they are all there for thesame thing,

BUT - i suppose in any walk of life, you are going to get those who cant resisit temptation of doing wrong to others.

"JUST CALLED WALSALL POLICE FOR A CRIME NUMBER

Well the man on the phone was asking me what kind of club it was so I said an adult club

He says tell me more so spent 15 minutes on my temporary payg fone telling him about all my cross dressing and tv friends

What conversations have you had with people about the adult clubs you have been too? "

Have been in situations where I am telling sombody about a funny experience which just HAPPENED to have taken place in the scene and nearly giving too much away as the story unfolded. Thankfully my partner usually nudges me to prevent me from baring it all so to speak

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

What conversations have you had with people about the adult clubs you have been too? "

Did orange not offer to leave it live then triangulate the phone location and who they are phoning on it? I have a friend who works with O2 and they have been successful in tracking phones through the EMEI no.

Notting

What conversations have you had with people about the adult clubs you have been too?

Did orange not offer to leave it live then triangulate the phone location and who they are phoning on it? I have a friend who works with O2 and they have been successful in tracking phones through the EMEI no. "

does that work even if they take out your sim card and put their own ones in.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Did orange not offer to leave it live then triangulate the phone location and who they are phoning on it? I have a friend who works with O2 and they have been successful in tracking phones through the EMEI no.

does that work even if they take out your sim card and put their own ones in."

Yes, as the IMEI is tied to the phone and not the sim card. It's like the serial number of the phone.

Most phones display the IMEI if you dial * # 0 6 #

It's worth keeping a note of your IMEI somewhere in case your phone does go walkies.

However, it is possible to change the IMEI on a phone so it's not infallible.

Notting

oooooooooooooooooh

i just pressed that and it has given me a serial number,

this the same as the emi number???

Did orange not offer to leave it live then triangulate the phone location and who they are phoning on it? I have a friend who works with O2 and they have been successful in tracking phones through the EMEI no. "

Um can I have that in english please

seriously I was on my way home at 2am

No landline to call anyone

no other fone either

so my mate called orange and got it blocked for me

swindon

ps - Sorry to hear that someone stole your phone, Eve. That's a very crap thing to have done to you.

I dread having my phone stolen, as I don't take backups of all the contacts in my phone, so I'd be at a loss trying to get in touch with everyone to give them my new details. Must be a massive inconvenience.

Talking of mobile phones, I went to collect Mrs Carambar and Carambar Junior from the airport not so long ago. I'd made a call on my mobile as I was walking through the terminal to the Arrivals section, and when I'd finished I put the phone in my pocket.

When I got to Arrivals I saw their plane had already landed so I went to phone Mrs Carambar to see where she was... but I discovered my phone was no longer in my coat pocket. I kicked myself for not realising I must have been pick-pocketed and then went and asked a policeman who was stood nearby where the lost property was just in case it had been handed in.

After catching up with Mrs Carambar and Carambar Junior, I dragged them to the lost property desk where I explained my phone had been stolen. Whilst I was filling in the relevant paperwork and also very loudly bad mouthing the low-life scum that had pick-pocketed me, Mrs Carambar got out her mobile phone and called my number.

I told her that if anyone answered it I wanted to speak to them to explain exactly what I thought of them and what I wanted to do to them... and just at that point I felt a vibration in the front pocket of my Hoodie and I could hear my very distinctive ringtone. I'd completely forgotten that my Hoodie had this big pocket at the front, so I didn't think to check there when I first thought my phone had been stolen.

Mrs Carambar was very embarrassed at my outburst, and made me apologise to the man at the Lost Property desk for having wasted his time and having been such an idiot.

swindon

"oooooooooooooooooh

i just pressed that and it has given me a serial number,

this the same as the emi number???"

Yep, that's the one.

There should be a sticker on the inside of the phone - usually underneath the battery - which has the same number on it. If you ever buy a 2nd hand phone from someone, make sure those 2 numbers match.

Make a note of the IMEI.... obviously not in the phone itself You never know when it might come in handy.

Notting

Carambar - that remonds me of a story of an airport thing that happened to me.

Was travelling alone and was trrying to do everything right, and was so prepared beforehand,

Got to get thru passport control, and the bit where you get blipped by the metal detector - and have to take all your bags off,

and collect at the other end,

All was fine - i didnt bleep and went off to Duty Free - and THANK GOD I DID.

It was when i went to pay - that i realised i didnt have my bag - in which was my purse, air tickets, passport, mobile phone etc.

SHAT myself and ran back to passport control, where i was directed to a desk and i saw my bag - i had to fill out a form even tho my passport was in it and it was so obviously me!!!

Felt a complete numpty - but was so relieved that no one decided to steal it.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Carambar - that remonds me of a story of an airport thing that happened to me.

Was travelling alone and was trrying to do everything right, and was so prepared beforehand,

Got to get thru passport control, and the bit where you get blipped by the metal detector - and have to take all your bags off,

It was when i went to pay - that i realised i didnt have my bag - in which was my purse, air tickets, passport, mobile phone etc.

SHAT myself and ran back to passport control, where i was directed to a desk and i saw my bag - i had to fill out a form even tho my passport was in it and it was so obviously me!!!

Felt a complete numpty - but was so relieved that no one decided to steal it."

if it was the typical womans bag it was too heavy to lift

swindon

"Carambar - that remonds me of a story of an airport thing that happened to me.

Felt a complete numpty - but was so relieved that no one decided to steal it."

Heh, I thought you were going to say something about having packed some ...er, "personal massage objects" in your bag and having to explain to the passport control person what it was

» Add a new message to this topic