FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Reincarnation

Reincarnation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If it existed, what would you like to be in your next life and why?

I choose a cat because they eat as much as they like, have freedom, sleep loads and the major deciding factor on this, is the ability to climb big trees, get stuck and have a fire engine full of hot firemen come rescue me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ctaviusStuntMan  over a year ago

plymouth

reincarnation or rebirth happens all the time. On a celular level you are completely different from 20 years ago for instance. I would suspect any desire to come back as a cat would mean you would not come back as a cat. There is no rule or law of nature that would suggest if you got your wish to be a cat that you would have a peaceful pleasent life, you may come back as a cat that suffers, a lot. I find it interesting that the concept of rebirth, an idea that is old in Buddhism has in recent years been found to be true by science. In that you cannot create new matter or even destroy matter, you can only change its form. You can watch birth and death in action if you meditate. Thoughts are born and then they go, the same applys for feelings and memories. All that arises passes away.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I did an online joke thing, said I was going to come back as a hippopotamus, cheeky fuckers

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd come back as an owl as they're my favourite animal and you can fly

By *r-UniqueMan  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"reincarnation or rebirth happens all the time. On a celular level you are completely different from 20 years ago for instance. I would suspect any desire to come back as a cat would mean you would not come back as a cat. There is no rule or law of nature that would suggest if you got your wish to be a cat that you would have a peaceful pleasent life, you may come back as a cat that suffers, a lot. I find it interesting that the concept of rebirth, an idea that is old in Buddhism has in recent years been found to be true by science. In that you cannot create new matter or even destroy matter, you can only change its form. You can watch birth and death in action if you meditate. Thoughts are born and then they go, the same applys for feelings and memories. All that arises passes away. "

Actually there is a rule with a very high percentage of cats and that is having the snip, lol.

I would probably come back as a dog as it's a mans best friend. A lot of women would love me and I get the same freedom as the cat.

By *yphoon1Man  over a year ago

Kate Bush got it bang on in her wonderful song Symphony in Blue.

"The more I think about sex, the better it gets. Here we have a purpose in life.

Good for the blood circulation

Good for releasing the tension

The root of our reincarnations."

» Add a new message to this topic