FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > public services, keep em coming

public services, keep em coming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ushroom7 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

you know the ones, the funny e-mail with all the attachements that do the rounds. The ones that list everyone it was cc'd to, and several fw:fw:fw: hey put yer work down and look at is, it's mint etc

It never ceases to amaze how many of these names also include "NHS" and "county council" peeps on there.

Fair do's , private firms are just as bad, if not worse, but then my taxes aren't paying their wages are they.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

used to employ a guy who was forever using the time i payed him as his own on the web, which made me reply on the other post as i did, had to let him go in the end and the cheeky sod took me to court, i wone tho

Bloody time wasting Nurses need their arses kicking...Good for you...

Bradford

"used to employ a guy who was forever using the time i payed him as his own on the web, which made me reply on the other post as i did, had to let him go in the end and the cheeky sod took me to court, i wone tho"

good for you

now if there's any other jobs you need doing just say

"

you know the ones, the funny e-mail with all the attachements that do the rounds. The ones that list everyone it was cc'd to, and several fw:fw:fw: hey put yer work down and look at is, it's mint etc

It never ceases to amaze how many of these names also include "NHS" and "county council" peeps on there.

Fair do's , private firms are just as bad, if not worse, but then my taxes aren't paying their wages are they."

Your taxes might pay my wages but I darn well earn my ten minutes reading funny emails! As any nurse will tell you we rarely start on time and finish on time, often working the extra quarter hour with NOBODY paying us anything! Plus dinner hours/breaks are also a rarity, even when working a long (12 hour) day ... so keep your whining to yourself

"used to employ a guy who was forever using the time i payed him as his own on the web, which made me reply on the other post as i did, had to let him go in the end and the cheeky sod took me to court, i wone tho

good for you

now if there's any other jobs you need doing just say"

well there is this one little thing .....

Bradford

who mentionned nurses?

Bradford

"used to employ a guy who was forever using the time i payed him as his own on the web, which made me reply on the other post as i did, had to let him go in the end and the cheeky sod took me to court, i wone tho

good for you

well there is this one little thing ....."

snap, now who's been talking

good for you

well there is this one little thing .....

snap, now who's been talking "

cant say might end up in court

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

its all the whitehall admin staff with nothing to do

Didn't I read somewhere thet they had nowt to do and ole GB would not get rid of them.

» Add a new message to this topic