FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Some Verifications just put me off .

Some Verifications just put me off .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You read we did this and that and ooo loads of cum and fingers right up my bum lol. Well some just put me off no matter how good people look and yes we should meet make up our own minds, But it do make me think yuk. Some paint pics in my head with their words and not always nice. Less is more at times here I feel . Maybe that's what they hope to do put others off so they can keep to themselves. .?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Some stick deck chairs up their noses as well....it's shocking I tell you...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You read we did this and that and ooo loads of cum and fingers right up my bum lol. Well some just put me off no matter how good people look and yes we should meet make up our own minds, But it do make me think yuk. Some paint pics in my head with their words and not always nice. Less is more at times here I feel . Maybe that's what they hope to do put others off so they can keep to themselves. .?"

Not all have such stunning pictures. Shock value may be What they have.

"You read we did this and that and ooo loads of cum and fingers right up my bum lol. Well some just put me off no matter how good people look and yes we should meet make up our own minds, But it do make me think yuk. Some paint pics in my head with their words and not always nice. Less is more at times here I feel . Maybe that's what they hope to do put others off so they can keep to themselves. .?

Not all have such stunning pictures. Shock value may be What they have. "

well I read one or two today made me gag on my choc egg . lol xx

Some are a bit OTT,no need for a lot of the info,but I tend to just laugh at them and move on.

"Some are a bit OTT,no need for a lot of the info,but I tend to just laugh at them and move on. "
Some love to go deep into the in s and out of ......... no telling .

Think Man Utd will give Moyes a veri?

What do you think it'd say?? Lol

depends on my mood,, if im horny i'll read them

if not i'll read the first line , get the gist of the type of veri and stop reading.. thats if i can be bothered to read it at all..

an indicator of a detailed veri with either lampost pissing/territory marking or gross detail is the length of the post. if its big i just wont read it

"Think Man Utd will give Moyes a veri?

What do you think it'd say?? Lol "

maybe some bum stuff .. Be a mixed bag I am sure.

"You read we did this and that and ooo loads of cum and fingers right up my bum lol. Well some just put me off no matter how good people look and yes we should meet make up our own minds, But it do make me think yuk. Some paint pics in my head with their words and not always nice. Less is more at times here I feel . Maybe that's what they hope to do put others off so they can keep to themselves. .?"

i agree

I think you are failing to grasp what some people use and want verifications for. In essence many swingers like exhibitionism be it having sex on a bed in front of people or watching their partner have sex and seeing others reaction and reliving the moment later. Many people use verifications in an exhibitionist way too and why not! People like dirty talk, people like titillating clothes to go out in god knows how many like going commando under a short skirt to shock the use of a verification in a similar way is just a personal choice for people. There are couples out there who love to read back though their verifications’ in a memory jogger and why not its their choice. So should we belittle/look down/ demean or whatever you wish to call it at people who choose graphic verifications? Well personally I think not its their kink if they want graphic ones good for them I say If I don’t like I move on but certainly wouldn’t demean them as I wouldn’t about pictures people have that I don’t find appealing either.

"You read we did this and that and ooo loads of cum and fingers right up my bum lol. Well some just put me off no matter how good people look and yes we should meet make up our own minds, But it do make me think yuk. Some paint pics in my head with their words and not always nice. Less is more at times here I feel . Maybe that's what they hope to do put others off so they can keep to themselves. .?

I think you are failing to grasp what some people use and want verifications for. In essence many swingers like exhibitionism be it having sex on a bed in front of people or watching their partner have sex and seeing others reaction and reliving the moment later. Many people use verifications in an exhibitionist way too and why not! People like dirty talk, people like titillating clothes to go out in god knows how many like going commando under a short skirt to shock the use of a verification in a similar way is just a personal choice for people. There are couples out there who love to read back though their verifications’ in a memory jogger and why not its their choice. So should we belittle/look down/ demean or whatever you wish to call it at people who choose graphic verifications? Well personally I think not its their kink if they want graphic ones good for them I say If I don’t like I move on but certainly wouldn’t demean them as I wouldn’t about pictures people have that I don’t find appealing either. "

When I read fingers up there bum with cum I think poo in there nails and mouth. Licking and sucking out sorry no matter how erotic . I think less is more at times here .

I think you are failing to grasp what some people use and want verifications for. In essence many swingers like exhibitionism be it having sex on a bed in front of people or watching their partner have sex and seeing others reaction and reliving the moment later. Many people use verifications in an exhibitionist way too and why not! People like dirty talk, people like titillating clothes to go out in god knows how many like going commando under a short skirt to shock the use of a verification in a similar way is just a personal choice for people. There are couples out there who love to read back though their verifications’ in a memory jogger and why not its their choice. So should we belittle/look down/ demean or whatever you wish to call it at people who choose graphic verifications? Well personally I think not its their kink if they want graphic ones good for them I say If I don’t like I move on but certainly wouldn’t demean them as I wouldn’t about pictures people have that I don’t find appealing either. "

This

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I think its got fuck all to do with anyone else, what someone decides to write in a verification, if the person given it chooses to display it, then they must be happy with it, its their profile...who gives a fuck?

"I think its got fuck all to do with anyone else, what someone decides to write in a verification, if the person given it chooses to display it, then they must be happy with it, its their profile...who gives a fuck?"

agree

"I think its got fuck all to do with anyone else, what someone decides to write in a verification, if the person given it chooses to display it, then they must be happy with it, its their profile...who gives a fuck?"
I have my views you have your others do too ......... why we have a forum different views and I think less is more in feed backs and some find it erotic I don't .

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I think its got fuck all to do with anyone else, what someone decides to write in a verification, if the person given it chooses to display it, then they must be happy with it, its their profile...who gives a fuck?I have my views you have your others do too ......... why we have a forum different views and I think less is more in feed backs and some find it erotic I don't ."
Then stop reading Jo....when you get to the bits that are making you gag.....its easy.

"I think its got fuck all to do with anyone else, what someone decides to write in a verification, if the person given it chooses to display it, then they must be happy with it, its their profile...who gives a fuck?I have my views you have your others do too ......... why we have a forum different views and I think less is more in feed backs and some find it erotic I don't ."

Don't read them then~simples

"

Not all have such stunning pictures. Shock value may be What they have. well I read one or two today made me gag on my choc egg . lol xx "

If you are gagging on your choc egg you are obviously pushing it in too far. Take advice from the Cadbury Bunny and slow down and relax, take time over your egg, you will enjoy it more x

I think you are failing to grasp what some people use and want verifications for. In essence many swingers like exhibitionism be it having sex on a bed in front of people or watching their partner have sex and seeing others reaction and reliving the moment later. Many people use verifications in an exhibitionist way too and why not! People like dirty talk, people like titillating clothes to go out in god knows how many like going commando under a short skirt to shock the use of a verification in a similar way is just a personal choice for people. There are couples out there who love to read back though their verifications’ in a memory jogger and why not its their choice. So should we belittle/look down/ demean or whatever you wish to call it at people who choose graphic verifications? Well personally I think not its their kink if they want graphic ones good for them I say If I don’t like I move on but certainly wouldn’t demean them as I wouldn’t about pictures people have that I don’t find appealing either. When I read fingers up there bum with cum I think poo in there nails and mouth. Licking and sucking out sorry no matter how erotic. I think less is more at times here. "

But that's peoples kink why feel the need to look down on someone for their kink? You don't like it fine that's your choice. What I don't understand is the need to discuss in a negative way something you find unpleasant, actually more so dwell in it personally if I don't like something I dismiss it not turn it and castigate someone on their choice of kink it shows a lack of understanding of others in my opinion and a little judgemental its far easier to put such things aside and dwell on things that appeal more to you.

The question then has to be asked of you if you find such things unpleasant why put a thread up about them wouldn't it have been better for your thoughts to dismiss them rather than feed on them with a thread? As I am thinking about it I am curious for the motivation now what is it?

"I think its got fuck all to do with anyone else, what someone decides to write in a verification, if the person given it chooses to display it, then they must be happy with it, its their profile...who gives a fuck?I have my views you have your others do too ......... why we have a forum different views and I think less is more in feed backs and some find it erotic I don't .Then stop reading Jo....when you get to the bits that are making you gag.....its easy."
If it puts me off it must 100s of others too ... I have a open mind love erotic fun but some things better left for the bed room . Don't wish to read about licking bums the cum and fingers up there and then think of poo cum .. I am sent mail saying read my feed backs , lol so I look like today.

"I think its got fuck all to do with anyone else, what someone decides to write in a verification, if the person given it chooses to display it, then they must be happy with it, its their profile...who gives a fuck?I have my views you have your others do too ......... why we have a forum different views and I think less is more in feed backs and some find it erotic I don't .

The question then has to be asked of you if you find such things unpleasant why put a thread up about them wouldn't it have been better for your thoughts to dismiss them rather than feed on them with a thread? As I am thinking about it I am curious for the motivation now what is it? "

I had mail today saying meet them and read feed-back I did that and made me feel like this .

"I think its got fuck all to do with anyone else, what someone decides to write in a verification, if the person given it chooses to display it, then they must be happy with it, its their profile...who gives a fuck?I have my views you have your others do too ......... why we have a forum different views and I think less is more in feed backs and some find it erotic I don't .

The question then has to be asked of you if you find such things unpleasant why put a thread up about them wouldn't it have been better for your thoughts to dismiss them rather than feed on them with a thread? As I am thinking about it I am curious for the motivation now what is it? I had mail today saying meet them and read feed-back I did that and made me feel like this ."

And did they say put a thread up about it too?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I think its got fuck all to do with anyone else, what someone decides to write in a verification, if the person given it chooses to display it, then they must be happy with it, its their profile...who gives a fuck?I have my views you have your others do too ......... why we have a forum different views and I think less is more in feed backs and some find it erotic I don't .Then stop reading Jo....when you get to the bits that are making you gag.....its easy.If it puts me off it must 100s of others too ... I have a open mind love erotic fun but some things better left for the bed room . Don't wish to read about licking bums the cum and fingers up there and then think of poo cum .. I am sent mail saying read my feed backs , lol so I look like today."
So stop reading then.

Absolutely right

If you don't like it , don't read it !

Those who wish to partake of various activities may see a veri which highlights the person does it for real so the 'graphic' veri works .

The question then has to be asked of you if you find such things unpleasant why put a thread up about them wouldn't it have been better for your thoughts to dismiss them rather than feed on them with a thread? As I am thinking about it I am curious for the motivation now what is it? I had mail today saying meet them and read feed-back I did that and made me feel like this .

And did they say put a thread up about it too? "

You should know its a forum and we chat about most things here that makes us feel just like you are now saying you like but I don't . We are all different here that's what makes this all fun .

"I think its got fuck all to do with anyone else, what someone decides to write in a verification, if the person given it chooses to display it, then they must be happy with it, its their profile...who gives a fuck?I have my views you have your others do too ......... why we have a forum different views and I think less is more in feed backs and some find it erotic I don't .Then stop reading Jo....when you get to the bits that are making you gag.....its easy.If it puts me off it must 100s of others too ... I have a open mind love erotic fun but some things better left for the bed room . Don't wish to read about licking bums the cum and fingers up there and then think of poo cum .. I am sent mail saying read my feed backs , lol so I look like today."

So......you just come and write it in the Forums instead. Hmmm

"I think its got fuck all to do with anyone else, what someone decides to write in a verification, if the person given it chooses to display it, then they must be happy with it, its their profile...who gives a fuck?I have my views you have your others do too ......... why we have a forum different views and I think less is more in feed backs and some find it erotic I don't .Then stop reading Jo....when you get to the bits that are making you gag.....its easy.If it puts me off it must 100s of others too ... I have a open mind love erotic fun but some things better left for the bed room . Don't wish to read about licking bums the cum and fingers up there and then think of poo cum .. I am sent mail saying read my feed backs , lol so I look like today.

So......you just come and write it in the Forums instead. Hmmm "

I get loads of mail everyday here and all I am saying is feedback some put me off meeting so it must others too ... I am sure some may give a feedback hoping it may put people of too .Each to there own i know.

I never read veris

I do think people worry far to much about other profiles on here...if the profile and verifications don't suit what you are looking for then just move on...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Veris, they can be alright. Now, chocolate egg - I want to know why there's some left!

"I do think people worry far to much about other profiles on here...if the profile and verifications don't suit what you are looking for then just move on... "
I sure do i move on .

"Veris, they can be alright. Now, chocolate egg - I want to know why there's some left!"
I have been away and only just got my Big Hotel choc egg ... My girl have a friend makes the choc there so we get seconds , lol

funny enough i agree with you, puts me off meeting people because i think i wouldnt be their type, they sound just a bit silly and crude.

I think veris should be ticky boxes....

Showed up....Yes/No

Looked like profile pic....Yes/No

Seems harmless.....Yes/No

Meet was social....Yes/No

Meet included satisfactory sexual activity.....Yes/No

Would meet again...Yes/No

Hard cock/Moist gusset.....Yes/No

Sorted.....

"I think veris should be ticky boxes....

Showed up....Yes/No

Sorted.....

"

well that's sorted , lol xxx

Showed up....Yes/No

Sorted.....

"

Awww but I like reading sucked like a dyson, and gushed like a fountain. Can you include those as well...please

Showed up....Yes/No

Sorted.....

"

hahaha I love it

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Is it me or is the complaint being aired generally one about graphic language being used in crude verifications?

If this is the case then surly the verification says more about the writer than the profile being verified.

"Is it me or is the complaint being aired generally one about graphic language being used in crude verifications?

If this is the case then surly the verification says more about the writer than the profile being verified."

Yes its reflection and we need to make our own minds up i know but its hard when you don't know people and saying the in s and out of there sex i find at time off putting and put me right off.

"Is it me or is the complaint being aired generally one about graphic language being used in crude verifications?

If this is the case then surly the verification says more about the writer than the profile being verified."

Showing what others say give them a say over you as a person if on your profile . And when you don't know people its what you go on reading them if wishing to meet at times some do and i read if there.

I think people just get confused between the word "verification" and "review".

well if your bothered about the type of people you want to meet then you will be bothered about what their verifications say.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Oh ffs!!

Don't meet them then!!

"Oh ffs!!

Don't meet them then!!"

no best not too.

I love graphic meets

I don't love graphic verifications

While I understand that the exhibitionists among us love to display every last detail of their meets and their amazing sexual skills,id rather work someone out for myself without the aid of someone one elses overblown account of supposedly gold medal standard bedroom olympics

"Oh ffs!!

Don't meet them then!!"

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've given in to fab forum peer pressure and panicked and checked my veris for salacious details and graphic descriptions....

All clear

"I've given in to fab forum peer pressure and panicked and checked my veris for salacious details and graphic descriptions....

All clear "

its your profile there no pressure .. you know what you like to read about yourself . x

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"I never read veris"

Your male you probably don't read the profile and jump straight to pics

Brighton - even Hove!

"I've given in to fab forum peer pressure and panicked and checked my veris for salacious details and graphic descriptions....

All clear its your profile there no pressure .. you know what you like to read about yourself . x"

Yes, a distinct lack of 'huge cock' comments!

No disrespect to you OP but,Its a swinging site!!! Personally, I like to read very explicit veris to make sure I'm gonna get a good meet!!!!! (sorry,couldn't resist!) xx

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"I think people just get confused between the word "verification" and "review"."

"No disrespect to you OP but,Its a swinging site!!! Personally, I like to read very explicit veris to make sure I'm gonna get a good meet!!!!! (sorry,couldn't resist!) xx "
Well i maybe like that in a post 121 to me not for everyone to see.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

If this is the case then surly the verification says more about the writer than the profile being verified. Showing what others say give them a say over you as a person if on your profile . And when you don't know people its what you go on reading them if wishing to meet at times some do and i read if there."

I fully understand what you have said but I have a point.

Firstly I always publish verifications, good or not so good. They are the only independent way anyone can judge who I am and if they may want to meet me. However I would expect anyone who had got as far as reading my verifications with a view to meeting me to also follow the link to the profiles providing the verifications and see what they and I had to say about them too (if published).

Would you rather that I edit my verifications or publish them all?

Brighton - even Hove!

Yeah, all well and good. I put up a veri stating I was a 'shit shag' so I'm honest so people can make an informed decision. Veris are only one facet in a decision making process anyway.

If this is the case then surly the verification says more about the writer than the profile being verified. Showing what others say give them a say over you as a person if on your profile . And when you don't know people its what you go on reading them if wishing to meet at times some do and i read if there.

I fully understand what you have said but I have a point.

Firstly I always publish verifications, good or not so good. They are the only independent way anyone can judge who I am and if they may want to meet me. However I would expect anyone who had got as far as reading my verifications with a view to meeting me to also follow the link to the profiles providing the verifications and see what they and I had to say about them too (if published).

Would you rather that I edit my verifications or publish them all?"

I just think it can go all to far that is all ...People can say about you what they wish and maybe not in the words you would wish to use. And i would never show if i did not like .. I don't wish others to know about my sex .

"Yeah, all well and good. I put up a veri stating I was a 'shit shag' so I'm honest so people can make an informed decision. Veris are only one facet in a decision making process anyway. "

The shit shag veri is clearly a joke though

totally respect what you're saying too. x

Not all have such stunning pictures. Shock value may be What they have. well I read one or two today made me gag on my choc egg . lol xx "

Lol, you are beggining to sound as bad as these dodgy veris xx

Not all have such stunning pictures. Shock value may be What they have. well I read one or two today made me gag on my choc egg . lol xx

Lol, you are beggining to sound as bad as these dodgy veris xx"

lol yes and maybe a good thing as i saved a lot for later xxx so will start on the egg later in bed looking at the TV .

Not all have such stunning pictures. Shock value may be What they have. well I read one or two today made me gag on my choc egg . lol xx

Lol, you are beggining to sound as bad as these dodgy veris xx lol yes and maybe a good thing as i saved a lot for later xxx so will start on the egg later in bed looking at the TV . "

Now there is an image worth savouring!

By *unPeteMan  over a year ago

Near Bristol

So that's why I get rubbish veris ... so the verifier can keep me to themselves!

Oh that's made my day

"So that's why I get rubbish veris ... so the verifier can keep me to themselves!

Oh that's made my day "

lol yes maybe that why ..

going back to the original post.......radical, I know! Yes sometimes I am put off by veris and mainly because the person is happy to publish them, says a lot about who they are. If a bloke contacts me and is happy to publish a veri from someone who extols the virtues of his "shitting on a glass coffee table" skills then I politely decline. Or maybe even that he was very efficient with mopping up the blood!!

Thing is, what they talk about doing I have quite probably enjoyed doing myself at some point.

Whilst it may be horny in the heat of the moment to do it, seeing it written down in the cold light of day when you are just having a nosey mooch can catch you a bit off guard.

Each to their own tho eh ?

I do believe that people should display what they like on their profiles and I'm sure that graphic verifications can be a turn on. However Im not keen on them myself and I would never write a very sexual verification for someone.

I can see why the OP finds them a turn off. I'm not a fan of very sexual messaging or stories etc. Id rather do it and keep the details in my head than write it. But we have to accept freedom of choice.

As to the rather derisive comments to the OP about why she felt the need to post about this, the forums are full daily of comments about cock pics, backgrounds in pics, graphic sexual pics etc, about many aspects of other peoples profiles. The OP is not alone in.complaining or commenting about them.

yep I would say some are off putting but i think that probably is another indicator that they're not the person for me...

"yep I would say some are off putting but i think that probably is another indicator that they're not the person for me..."

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

i hate the veriz that say. . .always has a full pot of porridge on the go . .

By *0hnnyBrav0Man  over a year ago

Great Wyrley

"Some stick deck chairs up their noses as well....it's shocking I tell you... "

and they hold chickens in the air.............

By *0hnnyBrav0Man  over a year ago

Great Wyrley

"i hate the veriz that say. . .always has a full pot of porridge on the go . . "

wtf????

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I do believe that people should display what they like on their profiles and I'm sure that graphic verifications can be a turn on. However Im not keen on them myself and I would never write a very sexual verification for someone.

I can see why the OP finds them a turn off. I'm not a fan of very sexual messaging or stories etc. Id rather do it and keep the details in my head than write it. But we have to accept freedom of choice.

As to the rather derisive comments to the OP about why she felt the need to post about this, the forums are full daily of comments about cock pics, backgrounds in pics, graphic sexual pics etc, about many aspects of other peoples profiles. The OP is not alone in.complaining or commenting about them. "

"I do believe that people should display what they like on their profiles and I'm sure that graphic verifications can be a turn on. However Im not keen on them myself and I would never write a very sexual verification for someone.

As to the rather derisive comments to the OP about why she felt the need to post about this, the forums are full daily of comments about cock pics, backgrounds in pics, graphic sexual pics etc, about many aspects of other peoples profiles. The OP is not alone in.complaining or commenting about them. "

The voice of reason.....

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I've got to admit, they don't do it for us either.

just my 2 cents worth here

but

a) I'm not ashamed of any of the activities I've undertaken via fab

so

b) if someone takes the time to write me a veri, i display it. not all are graphic. i respect the person i just let inside my body by displaying their account of our activities.

simples

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Who said she was?

I quite like reading them. Especially if I know the 2 people from the forums. It feels like a little voyeuristic view in to their lives. I also enjoy graphic erotica though so maybe they go somewhat hand in hand.

pretty much a closed topic for myself...I'm not put off by someone that likes being a dirty cunt..

because I can be one too

I can see why the OP finds them a turn off. I'm not a fan of very sexual messaging or stories etc. Id rather do

it and keep the details in my head than write it. But we have to accept freedom of choice.

As to the rather derisive comments to the OP about why she felt the need to post about this, the forums are full daily of comments about cock pics, backgrounds in pics, graphic sexual pics etc, about many aspects of other peoples profiles. The OP is not alone in.complaining or commenting about them. Who said she was? "

Nobody said she was but I don't see quite the same jeering comments on other posts in quite the same way as I do on this particular OPs posts.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I can see why the OP finds them a turn off. I'm not a fan of very sexual messaging or stories etc. Id rather do

it and keep the details in my head than write it. But we have to accept freedom of choice.

As to the rather derisive comments to the OP about why she felt the need to post about this, the forums are full daily of comments about cock pics, backgrounds in pics, graphic sexual pics etc, about many aspects of other peoples profiles. The OP is not alone in.complaining or commenting about them. Who said she was?

Nobody said she was but I don't see quite the same jeering comments on other posts in quite the same way as I do on this particular OPs posts. "

Well , if its jeering you want look up all the contentious threads and fill ya boots!

As to the rather derisive comments to the OP about why she felt the need to post about this, the forums are full daily of comments about cock pics, backgrounds in pics, graphic sexual pics etc, about many aspects of other peoples profiles. The OP is not alone in.complaining or commenting about them. Who said she was?

Nobody said she was but I don't see quite the same jeering comments on other posts in quite the same way as I do on this particular OPs posts. "

Are you kidding? I've been one of the targets in a thread where women were being called low-life whores, classless and gross for having graphic pictures.

Nobody said she was but I don't see quite the same jeering comments on other posts in quite the same way as I do on this particular OPs posts.

Are you kidding? I've been one of the targets in a thread where women were being called low-life whores, classless and gross for having graphic pictures."

do u have any of their profiles,numbers etc?....i wanna shag them

Are you kidding? I've been one of the targets in a thread where women were being called low-life whores, classless and gross for having graphic pictures.

do u have any of their profiles,numbers etc?....i wanna shag them"

You filthy monkey. Stay away from strumpets!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Paddy is addicted to strumpet.....he lures them in with a yellow vest....

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I find it interesting how once some people decide to be 'selective' with their own verifications they start to slag off other people's..... forgetting what they once had displayed.

I'd like to read some written by someone who can really write well. Graphic and no holds barred

Are you kidding? I've been one of the targets in a thread where women were being called low-life whores, classless and gross for having graphic pictures."

Oh yes I remember the delightful lady who said that. Thankfully now UNLOS

"I'd like to read some written by someone who can really write well. Graphic and no holds barred "

When I have my next meet I'll give it my best shot. I love to pen stark and graphic filth.

"I'd like to read some written by someone who can really write well. Graphic and no holds barred

When I have my next meet I'll give it my best shot. I love to pen stark and graphic filth."

Yeah do mine..

"Paddy is addicted to strumpet.....he lures them in with a yellow vest.... "

You're not kidding, I'm slowly being pulled into his orbit.

"I'd like to read some written by someone who can really write well. Graphic and no holds barred

When I have my next meet I'll give it my best shot. I love to pen stark and graphic filth."

make it dampen my knickers and lust after the verified

"I find it interesting how once some people decide to be 'selective' with their own verifications they start to slag off other people's..... forgetting what they once had displayed."

its very much like a swinging version of maslows hierarchy of needs:

those with the pretense of feeling at the top will look down at those on the bottom...despite doing the very same things as their counterparts.

sometimes I just wanna shag common people...as I dont really have that much interest in peoples social standings.........and more often than not, those at the 'top' can either be boring as fuck(taking themselves too seriously),or rampantly filthy.

the only verifications I'm not particularly keen on is super-overprotective-chain verifications..."treat them well, or answer to me"

"aye fuck off"

Oh yes I remember the delightful lady who said that. Thankfully now UNLOS "

Delightful? Can't think who you mean

You filthy monkey. Stay away from strumpets!"

oi strumpet get on this n pumpit

"I find it interesting how once some people decide to be 'selective' with their own verifications they start to slag off other people's..... forgetting what they once had displayed.

those with the pretense of feeling at the top will look down at those on the bottom...despite doing the very same things as their counterparts.

sometimes I just wanna shag common people...as I dont really have that much interest in peoples social standings.........and more often than not, those at the 'top' can either be boring as fuck(taking themselves too seriously),or rampantly filthy.

the only verifications I'm not particularly keen on is super-overprotective-chain verifications..."treat them well, or answer to me"

"aye fuck off""

Paddy if we ever meet will you promise that my verification will say only those last 3 words?

"Paddy is addicted to strumpet.....he lures them in with a yellow vest....

You're not kidding, I'm slowly being pulled into his orbit."

I'm playing hard to get x

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

do u have any of their profiles,numbers etc?....i wanna shag them"

Paddy you crack me up

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"....

sometimes I just wanna shag common people..."

Will it turn you on if I wipe my nose along my sleeve

"I find it interesting how once some people decide to be 'selective' with their own verifications they start to slag off other people's..... forgetting what they once had displayed.

"aye fuck off"

Paddy if we ever meet will you promise that my verification will say only those last 3 words?"

nahh its a blow by blow account of how u blew my cock!

"....

sometimes I just wanna shag common people...

Will it turn you on if I wipe my nose along my sleeve "

Or wipe your fanny on the curtains

"....

Will it turn you on if I wipe my nose along my sleeve "

only if u gush on it first

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Today I don't care about veris but am moaning about cock avs in my status.

Moaning in my status about cock avs, I mean, not moaning because there are cock avs in my status.

Tomorrow is another day. I may be bothered about veris tomorrow.

I think most of us go through phases of various things getting to us.

It happens.

I'm too busy trying to fart to care.

"....

Will it turn you on if I wipe my nose along my sleeve

Or wipe your fanny on the curtains "

Poor Travelodge housekeepers. They see so much unfortunate stuff lol.

up me crack you paddy "

"Think Man Utd will give Moyes a veri?

What do you think it'd say?? Lol "

Liverpool have already gave him one & that was he's a football genius

"aye fuck off"

Paddy if we ever meet will you promise that my verification will say only those last 3 words?"

I'm thinking those 3 words spoken in a Scottish accent is a bit of a turn on..

"aye fuck off"

Paddy if we ever meet will you promise that my verification will say only those last 3 words?

I'm thinking those 3 words spoken in a Scottish accent is a bit of a turn on..

"

That's my thinking too.

fink il jst t4k lyk dis jst 2 anoi yas

"fink il jst t4k lyk dis jst 2 anoi yas"

Talking like that doesn't annoy me

"fink il jst t4k lyk dis jst 2 anoi yas

Talking like that doesn't annoy me "

that lowclass just turns me on

Lol, if you need something other than choc egg, I found a store in Covent Garden that sells choc anus lol

"I find it interesting how once some people decide to be 'selective' with their own verifications they start to slag off other people's..... forgetting what they once had displayed."
I have never in all my time here on fab shown a feedback that was about cum and bum holes and fingers up me and licking out never ... Not in a million years as my sex with others is for me to know and not others . I am very selective I know but that's me. What others wish to do is up to them as we are all different here.

Lol, if you need something other than choc egg, I found a store in Covent Garden that sells choc anus lol"

Maybe if Hotel choc i could melt down and have on my strawberries.

» Add a new message to this topic