FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > If there were no ages on profiles....

If there were no ages on profiles....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bi Haive OP   Man  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

.....do you think you could accurately guess from the profile pics?

Obviously impossible if all you can see is a cock/yawning beaver - but how close do you think you'd be if guessing from face/body shots?

Sometimes I look and think "now there's someone who's looking damn good for their age!" - other times I think "fuck me, they've lead a hard life!!".

It's always been the case that I've never once asked someone I've met in a club their age - but of course in my head I've made an educated guess. I've even started guessing the ages of people from forum post avatars and local updates. Sometimes pretty good guesses - sometimes decades out!

So how good do you think you are at guessing how many candles were on someone's last birthday cake?

A

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shite!

Im rubbish so don't ever play the guess the age game

I'd be crap - but sometimes the pictures can be years old too which doesn't help.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm rubbish, I tend to think that everyone except really young people are some sort of indiscriminate fortyish age.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I'd be awful! I'm terrible at guessing ages.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I can't be arsed to guess.

The only age-related bit of information I look at is if I'm over their upper age preference limit.

Nope. We clocked sum1 before who was 24. On the basis of his pic, we had put him between 38 & 45.

What do you guys think of me? Honestly. Those who have spoken to me online and met me at socials...

...let's hear it.

".....do you think you could accurately guess from the profile pics?

Obviously impossible if all you can see is a cock/yawning beaver - but how close do you think you'd be if guessing from face/body shots?

Sometimes I look and think "now there's someone who's looking damn good for their age!" - other times I think "fuck me, they've lead a hard life!!".

It's always been the case that I've never once asked someone I've met in a club their age - but of course in my head I've made an educated guess. I've even started guessing the ages of people from forum post avatars and local updates. Sometimes pretty good guesses - sometimes decades out!

So how good do you think you are at guessing how many candles were on someone's last birthday cake?

A

"

If think you was at least 45 ish

@ yawning beaver.

People are usually pretty accurate at guessing my age but always guess that 2wheels is younger than what he is.

Age filters are just a way of limiting messages you get online but face to face, it's more down to their physical appearance, demeanour and attitude rather than their age.

crystal

"

No chance could I tell just off pics alone especially given very few have face pics on show.

I have met someone over 40 with the body of a 25 year old!

Pretty good.. i tend to do it better when i can see a persons hand.

On here its harder

Some people are just shit hot liars though and convince themselves they are younger

I'm not too bad with ages but I'm fooked for looking my age

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I'm useless at it.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I'm pretty good at it.....people have me as 16-23

By *bi Haive OP   Man  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

If think you was at least 45 ish "

FFS Russ - I keep telling you!

I'm not your bloody dad!!

A

A

If think you was at least 45 ish "

yea def older than he states

I'm not good at it either so the 'guess my age' game is one I don't like to play.

"Shite!"

By *omMLMan  over a year ago

The Centre of the Universe

I'm rubbish at it, so I don't even bother these days. If I meet someone and there's a connection then age doesn't matter anyway.

A

If think you was at least 45 ish

FFS Russ - I keep telling you!

I'm not your bloody dad!!

A"

Right I'm ringing JK for a paternity test

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

"I'd be awful! I'm terrible at guessing ages."

me too

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Im sometimes very impressed with how someone looks in their pics, but you can occasionally see disparities between a few of them. The youngish adonis who now has some age spots on skin, must have stopped using that Regaine on his hair, as it has thinned so quickly, and that pension book in his pocket makes the bulge swell temptingly. I cant guess ages that well, but know when Im taken to be a fool. If they post in the forums, reminiscing about rationing or how our queen is not as good as her name-sake, then I may start to wonder. I dont think many of the younger lads do it in reverse, though theyd perhaps have more to gain from it. Im glad there are ages on fab, Id be a little more wary otherwise.

There's a few on here by going on busy shots alone I would never guess but face to face I'm not too bad at guessing . I've had quite a few people say I look a bit younger and never any one say older so I'm happy lol

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I find it difficult on their profiles - so many don't have their age even in the ballpark of reality. When I hear a voice and see hands and necks it is easier.

"I'm rubbish, I tend to think that everyone except really young people are some sort of indiscriminate fortyish age."

I thought it was just me that did that. Everyone seems to be fortyish.

I used to think I was great at it, until Fab! I'm always way way off!

By *unPeteMan  over a year ago

Near Bristol

I'm terrible at guessing ages. I tend to apply an age group to a person now - under 35, 36 to 50 and over 50.

At clubs and parties, I'm always asked my age (and what I do for a living). Now I'm in my oldest age range

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

id be far more popular

I'm crap at guessing ages!!! Some people look younger than their real age and others look older than their real age

most of the time i can if its a woman about my age i can tell, sometimes they look younger than they are though.

some young people look sort of middle aged if they are chubby or losing their hair. some young people look like kids to me because im 52, a lot of people in their 50s look nearly as old as my husband and he is 73, then some people dress young for their age and may have nice hair but they still look old.

sometimes people have young looking bodies and old faces.

also a lot of people lie about their age on here anyway, it depends also if they have worked indoors or outdoors, have had kids, and what their parents look like.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It's always fun when I'm clubbing when peeps try to guess my age. With all the slap on it makes it tricky for them

By *otTheReal01Man  over a year ago

London

Most people are usually way off when guessing my age, sometimes thinking I'm up to ten years younger than I am. I used to hate it when I was a teenager but now in my fourties it's great!

I'm usually pretty good at guessing people's ages as long as they're 30's or older. Younger than that I struggle with.

I'm crap at guessing ages, your either old, my generation or a youngster.

I'm crap at guessing ages but I'm always happy when people say I look younger. I have thought on a few occasions when I've had face pics sent that my filters are off then when I go to look they have been under my upper limit Some people age well and some.....don't

when i was teenager people thought i was older because i was big and tall

luckily i havnt got that many grey hairs because grey hair makes you look old but i wont be dying it when i do, i dont worry that much about looking old.

"What do you guys think of me? Honestly. Those who have spoken to me online and met me at socials...

...let's hear it.

"

Mid 40's

I've been told I look younger a few times, and mister don't look his age.

But to me its not about the age, a good laugh, and a mental connection.

I have female friends in their early thirties and they don't look at me like mum, in fact I'm worse lol

Her

Not very good at guessing ages but have had a few pics where it looks like people have put there ages either higher than they are or lower

I probs look younger than I am but then so does my Mum and Dad.

It takes people a bit of a while to accept they are actually my mum and dad, my mum gets routinely hit on!

I kind of wish I had set my profile to a several years younger but I can't be arsed to lie because my memory is terrible.

As for guessing age, I'm pretty awful as it can be so difficult because we vary too much as people.

"I probs look younger than I am but then so does my Mum and Dad.

It takes people a bit of a while to accept they are actually my mum and dad, my mum gets routinely hit on! "

I'd put you easily as 40

It takes people a bit of a while to accept they are actually my mum and dad, my mum gets routinely hit on!

I'd put you easily as 40 "

You......fuck me!

you cheeky fuck!

I'd put you easily as 40

You......fuck me!

you cheeky fuck! "

What about a pic of birth certificate on profile? The fact that mine is in hieroglyphics on papyrus holds the clue.....

[Removed by poster at 22/04/14 12:10:23]

I've been told that my bum is younger than the rest of me....

» Add a new message to this topic