FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Face Picture thread got me thinking.

Face Picture thread got me thinking.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r-Unique OP   Man  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

I have point out just the one time about people's age preferences/limits in the latest pic thread.

Basically I asked has anyone lowered their age range and met anyone. Maybe even hooked up with them. Purely because they looked really fit in their photo as you knew they were nice enough people anyway? If so how big was the age gap between them and your age limits/preference and did you regret it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't go for you looking at your av

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Met a guy the other week who was 8 years below my normal limit. I took my filters off for the day and he messaged me within the hour and no I don't regret it but wouldn't make a habit, think I just got lucky with him

I've defo met some when I've been out of their age range. I joined this site when I was 28.

Personally, I've only ever met 3 times below 25.

25 is the lowest I'd go (ordinarily).

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple  over a year ago

Bridlington

"I wouldn't go for you looking at your av"

Thats so shallow

My age ranges on here are not set in stone,its more about how I get on with them,2 people of the same age can have completely different levels of maturity

Carmarthenshire

Just because I don't show my pics public ally. Doesn't mean I don't have any . Plenty people have seen them

I have met a few that I was not originally in there age range . If I only met ladies my age and older I would have to check out the local retirement homes

Carmarthenshire

"My age ranges on here are not set in stone,its more about how I get on with them,2 people of the same age can have completely different levels of maturity"

Basically I'm asking have you removed filters because of a thread. Got chatting and then got with them?

I keep filters on because every time I took them off I'd get. Twenty odd year old sending messages and as I've always prefered my age and older that's not going to happen .I have met someone a few years ago away from the site that was early 30,s but that was not something I'd do often

He probably would not go for you either so no love lost

No.

"My age ranges on here are not set in stone,its more about how I get on with them,2 people of the same age can have completely different levels of maturity

Basically I'm asking have you removed filters because of a thread. Got chatting and then got with them?"

Age filters are not on,age preferences are,I have chatted to a few people outside either end of my range who have been very nice

I generally like to stick to 27+ but did meet a 21 yr old (I feel bad just saying it) and found he was exceptionally mature for his age, a perfect gent and a great intimate companion. I wouldn't make a habit of it but wouldn't totally disregard it x

We've no issues meeting people that may be out of our age range in a face to face environment...........for example in a club or at a social/party but we keep filters on here to limit contact to people we'd 'prefer' to have contact with. We wouldn't go a long way out of those age ranges all the in any case tho'

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"I have met a few that I was not originally in there age range . If I only met ladies my age and older I would have to check out the local retirement homes "

Oi SLAP!

I lifted my filters for the show your face threads last year or whenever it was, although not everyone returned a face pic!!

As for meeting, yes I've met two who were below my age range.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I have dipped a little as there are a few people I know on here from another site I use and one is below my prefered range but I would not go under the 30`s bracket

i have changed my age preferences a few times, not everyone takes any notice of them anyway, i dont regret meeting anyone much younger than me only older.

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

i once put a victory v in my mouth. .for nearly a minute . .

"I have met a few that I was not originally in there age range . If I only met ladies my age and older I would have to check out the local retirement homes

Oi SLAP! "

Yeah but you only look in your 30s so don't mean you . ( phew . Got out of that one )

Yes. I lowered mine by 7 years when I agreed to meet JN in Costa.

14/15 months on ...

Age gap wise, 23/24 years depending on what time of year it is

A seaside town near you!

"I have met a few that I was not originally in there age range . If I only met ladies my age and older I would have to check out the local retirement homes

Oi SLAP! Yeah but you only look in your 30s so don't mean you . ( phew . Got out of that one ) "

You're not forgiven as yet....any ideas of a forfeit for Toshn being cheeky to his elders??

Oi SLAP! Yeah but you only look in your 30s so don't mean you . ( phew . Got out of that one )

You're not forgiven as yet....any ideas of a forfeit for Toshn being cheeky to his elders?? "

Could I suggest a jolly good spanking or maybe a Bj . He hates those

A seaside town near you!

Oi SLAP! Yeah but you only look in your 30s so don't mean you . ( phew . Got out of that one )

You're not forgiven as yet....any ideas of a forfeit for Toshn being cheeky to his elders?? Could I suggest a jolly good spanking or maybe a Bj . He hates those "

Mmmmmmm I see this is going to be hard work...so spank or BJ...decisions decisions

Oi SLAP! Yeah but you only look in your 30s so don't mean you . ( phenomena . Got out of that one )

You're not forgiven as yet....any ideas of a forfeit for Toshn being cheeky to his elders?? Could I suggest a jolly good spanking or maybe a Bj . He hates those

Mmmmmmm I see this is going to be hard work...so spank or BJ...decisions decisions "

psssst BJ

I have met one above my preferences but as others have said it's not set in stone and it's the person and their outlook that matter

A seaside town near you!

Oi SLAP! Yeah but you only look in your 30s so don't mean you . ( phenomena . Got out of that one )

You're not forgiven as yet....any ideas of a forfeit for Toshn being cheeky to his elders?? Could I suggest a jolly good spanking or maybe a Bj . He hates those

Mmmmmmm I see this is going to be hard work...so spank or BJ...decisions decisions psssst BJ "

If I must ...chuck it in there

Carmarthenshire

"I have met one above my preferences but as others have said it's not set in stone and it's the person and their outlook that matter "

I was aiming it at people who claim it's set in stone, but then broke that rule.

"I have point out just the one time about people's age preferences/limits in the latest pic thread.

Basically I asked has anyone lowered their age range and met anyone. Maybe even hooked up with them. Purely because they looked really fit in their photo as you knew they were nice enough people anyway? If so how big was the age gap between them and your age limits/preference and did you regret it? "

Yes I have lowered mine before now, as I thought they were a nice person (not particularly nice looking) and had a big dick I wanted to experience! And I regretted it!!!

Oh I wouldn't agree he is rather yummy

We met a couple as a direct result of a forum crush thread last year.

"I have met one above my preferences but as others have said it's not set in stone and it's the person and their outlook that matter "

Carmarthenshire

"I wouldn't go for you looking at your av

Oh I wouldn't agree he is rather yummy "

I think with many of my meets they must have gone below their age range. We just seemed to click either in the chatrooms or my profile appealed to them and they messaged me. One thing led to another..

...so, it's possible.

"I wouldn't go for you looking at your av He probably would not go for you either so no love lost "

Do I know you?

"I wouldn't go for you looking at your av He probably would not go for you either so no love lost

Do I know you?"

Don't know . Do you want too

I have age filters to help with the amount of messages I receive but they're not set in stone ~ I've lowered them for someone I got to know via the forums.

Gone below our age limit and 20 years over my age... Will definitely go over again... Don't think I'll be going below, it's set low enough already I guess I should say never say never.

Not met yet, but there is a regular here in the forums, who's 10 yrs over my usual age range, making him 25 yrs older than me, his pics are great, and his posts regularly make me chuckle, so messaged him. X

"Not met yet, but there is a regular here in the forums, who's 10 yrs over my usual age range, making him 25 yrs older than me, his pics are great, and his posts regularly make me chuckle, so messaged him. X "
it was me wasent it

"Not met yet, but there is a regular here in the forums, who's 10 yrs over my usual age range, making him 25 yrs older than me, his pics are great, and his posts regularly make me chuckle, so messaged him. X it was me wasent it "

Might of been.....

"Not met yet, but there is a regular here in the forums, who's 10 yrs over my usual age range, making him 25 yrs older than me, his pics are great, and his posts regularly make me chuckle, so messaged him. X it was me wasent it

Might of been..... "

go on you know you want too

"Not met yet, but there is a regular here in the forums, who's 10 yrs over my usual age range, making him 25 yrs older than me, his pics are great, and his posts regularly make me chuckle, so messaged him. X it was me wasent it

Might of been..... go on you know you want too "

Yup, I know I do! Just got to see if the opportunity presents itself.x

"I wouldn't go for you looking at your av He probably would not go for you either so no love lost

Do I know you? Don't know . Do you want too "

Not particularly

Carmarthenshire

Looks like I accomplished this. By making someone reduce theirs by 11 years . I feel so flattered . Yet so disappointed. I hate long distances

» Add a new message to this topic