FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > was in wales Saturday

was in wales Saturday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riskygaz OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Well I had another bike trip to Wales on Saturday with my mate, we had a good time and the weather was ok for the time of year. We went up to the Ponderosa café then we headed of to Barmouth, so was I close to any of you horny devils lol ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm very surprised to hear that you bothered visited Wales seeing as you started a thread a few weeks ago stating the Welsh was pointless!!

birmingham

" I'm very surprised to hear that you bothered visited Wales seeing as you started a thread a few weeks ago stating the Welsh was pointless!! "
Oh I like Wales, and nothing against the people,just the welsh language I don't get the point off

" I'm very surprised to hear that you bothered visited Wales seeing as you started a thread a few weeks ago stating the Welsh was pointless!! Oh I like Wales, and nothing against the people,just the welsh language I don't get the point off "

Well as you're not Welsh, don't live here, don't speak or obviously appreciate the language or out heritage then you wouldn't!!

birmingham

" I'm very surprised to hear that you bothered visited Wales seeing as you started a thread a few weeks ago stating the Welsh was pointless!! Oh I like Wales, and nothing against the people,just the welsh language I don't get the point off

Well as you're not Welsh, don't live here, don't speak or obviously appreciate the language or out heritage then you wouldn't!! "

good point!

we often go to the pondy, but havent this year, yet.

bikes still in bits after a winter remodelling

» Add a new message to this topic