FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Catch 22

When I started here being new and being unverified was a tough initiation. You have to be patient, and eventually you'll earn your first scout badge, so to speak.

Four months on and I've got a dozen - and now I get eugh, that's a lot, or I hide them and then I get called a liar and a veri hunter.

Are women put off by them or are they medals you should pin proudly to your chest?

I've given up knowing what's appropriate.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Catch 22

When I started here being new and being unverified was a tough initiation. You have to be patient, and eventually you'll earn your first scout badge, so to speak.

Four months on and I've got a dozen - and now I get eugh, that's a lot, or I hide them and then I get called a liar and a veri hunter.

Are women put off by them or are they medals you should pin proudly to your chest?

I've given up knowing what's appropriate. "

Some people use them as an excuse not to meet you. They are the ones you probably don't want to meet.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Catch 22

do whatever you feel appropiate... not what you think other people want to see...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Catch 22

It varies from person to person. Some people don't want to meet someone who they view as a serial shagger. Others don't mind. Simple

Its your profile, you do what you feel is best and don't worry about what others think. I only display my latest one. I'm not overly bothered about them, some people are. They are good in knowing the person is who they say they are but if I want to meet someone I'll keep an open mind and make my own judgement about them.

I've been told I'm up myself and never meet, and that I have too many veris....both in the same day!!!!

I don't take it to heart that much :D

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

You'll never please everyone so don't try. Display what you feel is enough and don't feel you have to justify yourself to anyone.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I personally think half a dozen or so is enough to satisfy my curiosity and suggest some consistency, I don't want to have to wade my way through dozens anyway.

Not enough or too many do put me off a little sometimes, yes, so I would pick the handful which you feel describes you best at any given time.

no it doesnt bother me how many people have. why would it?

The only time i leave a veri is if someone verifies me to be honest. I don't see what a verification tick can fully achieve. A person can still be the dogs bollocks when it comes to arranging a meet with you. The person can still be a timewaster/not genuine even with ticks coming out their arses.

Someone can take their time to get to know us and they'd realise we're not all talk.

...that, itself may be a long process. But, it's your profile. Do as you wish.

I agree - be yourself - if it bothers someone then they evidently aren't for you anyway

I don't like too graphic veris - I prefer hints of debauchery rather than Sky HD feedback with every suck and slurp!

Less is more.

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Well its refreshing to see! A single man, enjoying the site, doing exactly what he is here to do... Meeting and swinging! Proving that it's more than possible to do, As for your veries, do what is right for you! You are obviosly having fun and enjoying... Chat and meet those who are on your level, not those who feel the need to bitch and moan! Be you! enjoy!

Verifications means they meet. Doesn't mean they'll meet you. That's the way I treat them.

Amen

That's true enough

It's all a lottery ticket buying exercise on here

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

They don't put me off. Nor are they anything to brag about. Thinking of them as "medals" seems a bit like a notches in the bedpost mentality.

The latter is off-putting. Not the number but the attitude.

Pin em on your chest boy! Be proud!

If you have too many some don't like it

If you have none some don't like it

If you hide them some don't like it

Do what you like and don't worry what anyone else thinks

"You'll never please everyone so don't try. Display what you feel is enough and don't feel you have to justify yourself to anyone. "

this.... please your self and sod the rest

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Verifications means they meet. Doesn't mean they'll meet you. That's the way I treat them. "

Medals was a figure of speech - as in should we hide them or show them with pride

I'm not here to collect them - but I'd rather have some than none

I'm often put off by then and equally they show you that they aren't here procrastinating

It's a fine line

Agreed!!

Case close

Jury dismissed x

"Verifications means they meet. Doesn't mean they'll meet you. That's the way I treat them. "

Another from me. I've just seen a ranty status naming a user as a time waster, they have a dozen or so up to date veri's. Never looks good being bitter, they just didn't want to meet that particular person.

Also - veris amuse me so much!!

I love those that say had a great meet, can't wait to be naughty with her next time

Ie - you blew it mate! There's no next time

"Also - veris amuse me so much!!

I love those that say had a great meet, can't wait to be naughty with her next time

"

Not true. I always have a social meet first. And I only display social meet veris. Who I fuck and what we do is private.

I was joking xx

"Verifications means they meet. Doesn't mean they'll meet you. That's the way I treat them.

Another from me. I've just seen a ranty status naming a user as a time waster, they have a dozen or so up to date veri's. Never looks good being bitter, they just didn't want to meet that particular person."

Ah the famed "they meet other people but turned me down" bitterness and jealousy.

Tinewaster = anyone who didn't do what they wanted when they wanted it.

"

^why?...

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"You'll never please everyone so don't try. Display what you feel is enough and don't feel you have to justify yourself to anyone.

this.... please your self and sod the rest "

I've never understood the judgemental attitude of so many towards veris. There's too many/not enough/only socials/too graphic.

Fuck it - I display what I like and if that puts anyone off then they're not the type I want to meet.

Leave your hang ups in the wardrobe.

I mean sometimes you read veris that you can tell failed as meets..

Not a big deal - it's life

^why?..."

"Catch 22

I do like to see of a guy is verified as I probably wouldn't meet if he wasn't (esp of they have been on months)

I also like to see them to see who they have met. I wouldn't meet him if had met someone who is clearly not bothered about how many she meets in a week and not use protection.

^why....

I mean sometimes you read veris that you can tell failed as meets..

Not a big deal - it's life

"

really?...what makes you think to read that translates to them "failing as meets"?..

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've got a few. They all say something about me and peeps can read them if they wish.

"I've got a few. They all say something about me and peeps can read them if they wish. "

74! War and Peace

I think the disparity of showing one veri on your profile but a summary of 13 could spark questions in my view

Ive got 180 - a lot being social as I go to clubs and promote parties etc. I show no veris as ive had people go down them and hassle people by messaging them and being spiteful.

"I think the disparity of showing one veri on your profile but a summary of 13 could spark questions in my view

Ive got 180 - a lot being social as I go to clubs and promote parties etc. I show no veris as ive had people go down them and hassle people by messaging them and being spiteful. "

It was just the most recent that's all

"I agree - be yourself - if it bothers someone then they evidently aren't for you anyway

I don't like too graphic veris - I prefer hints of debauchery rather than Sky HD feedback with every suck and slurp!

Less is more.

"

Couldn't agree more!!!

I think the more mature liberal minded folk won't judge you for the amount... I'm more likely to judge by the content and gauge what type of people you play with. I can't stand explicit cheaply worded veri's... There is no need for vulgarity in my book and would be a turn off for me.

The men that are bothered by the amount of sex I have had from this site are the ones I wouldn't want to meet. If they have a closed mind I won't enjoy them

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"Catch 22

I find them useful. If they say things like a good kisser and staying power, it is an indication that I'm likely to get a long, sensuous, enjoyable ride!

Totally!!

Yuck. What happened in the bedroom stays in the bedroom

"Catch 22

I've given up knowing what's appropriate.

I find them useful. If they say things like a good kisser and staying power, it is an indication that I'm likely to get a long, sensuous, enjoyable ride!"

But all veris are flattering - nobody will display a bad one!

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"You'll never please everyone so don't try. Display what you feel is enough and don't feel you have to justify yourself to anyone.

this.... please your self and sod the rest

I've never understood the judgemental attitude of so many towards veris. There's too many/not enough/only socials/too graphic.

Fuck it - I display what I like and if that puts anyone off then they're not the type I want to meet.

Leave your hang ups in the wardrobe. "

yes indeedy!

By *homasP80Man  over a year ago

Linwood

I feel verifications have helped with meets for me. Since I'm single I meet guys for NSA/discreet fun, so I'm not ruining relationships etc.

If I was in a relationship I'd be faithful.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I have a few (cough) on my solo profile.

They're only hidden now as it's rarely even logged on to - and then only for banter.

But the number shown never impacted on any meets I had and I can count on no fingers how many times I was told 'no thanks' due to having too many.

I suspect it's as often used as an excuse to say no as it is a genuine reason for decline.

A

I wouldn't be put off by the verification I like reading them and at the end of the day it's your profile you can do what you like if others don't like it tough

» Add a new message to this topic