FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > profiles

profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustanotherfella OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

after sending polite messages to people . why do they delete them without even looking at your profile and pics, and not even a polite yes or no , its beyond me or are some people so far stuck up there own arses they are only on here to play the game ,,??

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"after sending polite messages to people . why do they delete them without even looking at your profile and pics, and not even a polite yes or no , its beyond me or are some people so far stuck up there own arses they are only on here to play the game ,,?? "

You will find that people do look at peoples profiles before the message, it's just they are in stealth mode! And if the profile is crap, most wont look at the message, that's how I do it, and I have looked at your profile but you would never know!

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

And on Fabs the deletion of a first message means thanks but no thanks - check out the other 42,000 threads on the subject. Polite refusals regularly provoke insulting rebuttals, so women are 'trained' not to reply.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

You could improve your profile by fleshing it out a bit. Your post here is longer than your profile blurb. Consider adding to the 6 words in it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"after sending polite messages to people . why do they delete them without even looking at your profile and pics, and not even a polite yes or no , its beyond me or are some people so far stuck up there own arses they are only on here to play the game ,,?? "

I have just looked at your profile and if it was a single ladies I would not message you there's nothing there to get my interest

"And on Fabs the deletion of a first message means thanks but no thanks - check out the other 42,000 threads on the subject. Polite refusals regularly provoke insulting rebuttals, so women are 'trained' not to reply."

Is there really only 42.000 ~seems so many more

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

quick question..... how do you know they didn't look?

The ratio is about 100 men to 1 woman, so most women do mass deletes every min not ur msg op lol.

What exactly is in your profile that you think they're missing out on? You have the shortest profile on fab!

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"after sending polite messages to people . why do they delete them without even looking at your profile and pics, and not even a polite yes or no , its beyond me or are some people so far stuck up there own arses they are only on here to play the game ,,??

You will find that people do look at peoples profiles before the message, it's just they are in stealth mode! And if the profile is crap, most wont look at the message, that's how I do it, and I have looked at your profile but you would never know! "

Exactly this

What profile?

Even your username is negative. Maybe change that, and try adding some information about who you are and what you're looking for.

There are tens of thousands of people on this site, so you have to make an effort and stand out.

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"after sending polite messages to people . why do they delete them without even looking at your profile and pics, and not even a polite yes or no , its beyond me or are some people so far stuck up there own arses they are only on here to play the game ,,??

I have just looked at your profile and if it was a single ladies I would not message you there's nothing there to get my interest "

Agreed. If a single female had his profile pics I wouldn't be interested either.