FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > HORNY REG LOVER \ BF

HORNY REG LOVER \ BF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would really like a horny reg lover or BF. Why oh Why oh why is it all I ever get is a guy that thinks once a month wham-bam "was that good for you hun" kinda guy. AAAAhhhhh so not piggin fair. Any ideas anyone.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes look elsewhere other than an nsa sex site

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Yes look elsewhere other than an nsa sex site"

And not being able to accommodate won't help you either

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

really 2 weeks in and you haven't found one yet...

I am surprised

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Andy would love to help but we are outside your age range.

NOTE *** a HORNY reg lover , some of us don't want to fuck every one on here eeeewwww skankish ...... reg dating sites are just so last year.

Bristol

"NOTE *** a HORNY reg lover , some of us don't want to fuck every one on here eeeewwww skankish ...... reg dating sites are just so last year. "

You are not really helping yourself.

I must learn to read thread titles properly. I thought it said Leg lover

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I couldn't find any kippers in Next either

"NOTE *** a HORNY reg lover , some of us don't want to fuck every one on here eeeewwww skankish ...... reg dating sites are just so last year. "

I love how unjudgmental swinging is.....makes me all warm and fuzzy inside and like part of a real little community

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if you always get the same outcome, maybe it is time you changed something about your approach....

"I must learn to read thread titles properly. I thought it said Leg lover "

HeHeHe. Well that bit made me giggle almost worth the post.

"if you always get the same outcome, maybe it is time you changed something about your approach....

"

Yeah give up n buy a vibe LOL.

"I couldn't find any kippers in Next either "

Pmsl

"NOTE *** a HORNY reg lover , some of us don't want to fuck every one on here eeeewwww skankish ...... reg dating sites are just so last year.

I love how unjudgmental swinging is.....makes me all warm and fuzzy inside and like part of a real little community "

And a date site is so way over judgemental half lol most seem to think Mila Coulis is on the next page waiting just for then. Guess I just greedy cos I want the bit in the middle

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Gosh you're making yourself popular. So how many partners does it take to make one a 'skank'? Have I graduated to 'skankishness' yet? (Please say yes!)

"NOTE *** a HORNY reg lover , some of us don't want to fuck every one on here eeeewwww skankish ...... reg dating sites are just so last year.

Gosh you're making yourself popular. So how many partners does it take to make one a 'skank'? Have I graduated to 'skankishness' yet? (Please say yes!) "

One day I hope to reach such a lofty status....one orgasmic day

Bristol

Gosh you're making yourself popular. So how many partners does it take to make one a 'skank'? Have I graduated to 'skankishness' yet? (Please say yes!) "

I love how unjudgmental swinging is.....makes me all warm and fuzzy inside and like part of a real little community

And a date site is so way over judgemental half lol most seem to think Mila Coulis is on the next page waiting just for then. Guess I just greedy cos I want the bit in the middle "

Hm you don't like people being judgemental with you but have no problem calling others skanks which is more than a tad judgemental. Or perhaps you are being deliberately ironic?

Dunno but I guess I'm a skank

Bristol

Gosh you're making yourself popular. So how many partners does it take to make one a 'skank'? Have I graduated to 'skankishness' yet? (Please say yes!)

Dunno but I guess I'm a skank "

Maybe not a skank, but a tad rude?

Dunno but I guess I'm a skank "

So what number of partners makes a person a skank?

And a date site is so way over judgemental half lol most seem to think Mila Coulis is on the next page waiting just for then. Guess I just greedy cos I want the bit in the middle

Hm you don't like people being judgemental with you but have no problem calling others skanks which is more than a tad judgemental. Or perhaps you are being deliberately ironic? "

Cat n pigeon dear.

Bristol

So what number of partners makes a person a skank? "

2. Might as well just lets revel in being skanky

As many as you want as long as you don't keep your soc on. or let them keep there's on.

Hm you don't like people being judgemental with you but have no problem calling others skanks which is more than a tad judgemental. Or perhaps you are being deliberately ironic?

Cat n pigeon dear. "

Don't understand that.

And could you answer how many partners, in your judgement, constituency making someone a skank?

As many as you want as long as you don't keep your soc on. or let them keep there's on. "

That's not what you said originally though was it?

Hope you realise how your comments could have offended many on here even if that was not your intention?

I must be a total skank. Prefer the word slut

2. Might as well just lets revel in being skanky"

Oh by that reckoning I am WAY beyond skankishness.

Bristol

Oh by that reckoning I am WAY beyond skankishness. "

I would be disappointed if it were any other way!

Oh by that reckoning I am WAY beyond skankishness.

I would be disappointed if it were any other way! "

Lol so would I be! !

Maybe not a skank, but a tad rude?"

More perpose oops. Just seeing who will bite back

More perpose oops. Just seeing who will bite back "

I'm bored now.

Bristol

I'm bored now."

Game of "I spy"?

I'm bored now.

Game of "I spy"?"

I'm in

I'm crying!!! That's made my day

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

are you the same lady who was let down for her first gang bang?

Bristol

I'm bored now.

Game of "I spy"?

I'm in "

You go first..

I'm bored now.

Game of "I spy"?

I'm in

You go first.."

I spy with my little eye something beginning with s

BY THE WAY I NEVER CALLED ANY ONE ON HERE A SKANK. So get ya facts right. I said "skankish" like "blonde" or "oh dear just a man can't do two things" mother-in-law ref its NOT name calling OK.

"BY THE WAY I NEVER CALLED ANY ONE ON HERE A SKANK. So get ya facts right. I said "skankish" like "blonde" or "oh dear just a man can't do two things" mother-in-law ref its NOT name calling OK. "

Ah...that old get out clause...

Skankish : like a skank, but not actually a skank

Yeah. Bored too. Let go talk bout football or farts. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bristol

I'm bored now.

Game of "I spy"?

I'm in

You go first..

I spy with my little eye something beginning with s "

Snail?

What ever.

lol if i hadnt read the OP's profile from reading her posts id have said she was late teens/early 20's with her choice use of words and attitudes..

nothing surprises me anymore

I'm bored now.

Game of "I spy"?

I'm in

You go first..

Snail?"

Nope

Bristol

I'm bored now.

Game of "I spy"?

I'm in

You go first..

Snail?

Nope"

Soliloquy?

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

skunk ?. . .

"I would really like a horny reg lover or BF. Why oh Why oh why is it all I ever get is a guy that thinks once a month wham-bam "was that good for you hun" kinda guy. AAAAhhhhh so not piggin fair. Any ideas anyone. "

There are dating sites and there are dating sites .... there must be some that cater for what you are looking for?

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

"BY THE WAY I NEVER CALLED ANY ONE ON HERE A SKANK. So get ya facts right. I said "skankish" like "blonde" or "oh dear just a man can't do two things" mother-in-law ref its NOT name calling OK. "

I, along with many others interpreted your op as having many partners is skankish. Like some of the others I'd be interested to know how many makes a person skankish.

One has to wonder why you are here if having multiple sexual partners is so bad. After all, isn't that a big part of swinging

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

can i just check i got this right..

you have been on here 2 weeks, and haven't found what you're looking for??

*cue U2*

how have you found a guy on here who thinks once a month is fine , after 2 weeks??

my advice to you is - don't panic. wait it out, have fun in chats here, get to know some people.... or give up now. demands and desperation scares people away. and most people can smell it a mile off.....

just have fun and take this site for what it is.. an aid to meet like minded people. not a sex on demand site. (well most of the time anyway hehehe)

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

With that attitude she won't be getting one once a month

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Oh dear oh dear oh dear

By *lleyCat1969Man  over a year ago

Folkestone

Aren't they with the rest of the ties?

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

groan.... *snigger*

Skank Skankish. Its so lost the plot. Really. Likewise you don't have to be blonde to be BLONDE. Or even old to have a senior moments. Guess I'll look into starting a best of both club. Lol

"are you the same lady who was let down for her first gang bang? "

Yes

"Skank Skankish. Its so lost the plot. Really. Likewise you don't have to be blonde to be BLONDE. Or even old to have a senior moments. Guess I'll look into starting a best of both club. Lol "

if u call someone blonde its to imply they are ditzy and are potentially lacking something in the common sense field..

how can you use the word skankish to mean something other than what it is..

"Skank Skankish. Its so lost the plot. Really. Likewise you don't have to be blonde to be BLONDE. Or even old to have a senior moments. Guess I'll look into starting a best of both club. Lol

if u call someone blonde its to imply they are ditzy and are potentially lacking something in the common sense field..

how can you use the word skankish to mean something other than what it is.. "

LOL well guess dispite being a lex I will re-look up some of the many meanings. Eg Gay- Happy. Homosexual. Stupid. Bright. Funny. And that's not including the reganal meanings. There was never any offence ment to anyone it was just a word. . If I had direted it at someone I could understant But I didn't

Oh let me guess funny bright happy silly or any other meaning will offend someone now.

please educate me into your meaning of the word 'skankish' then? im curious how it can be used in a non offensive way

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Oh let me guess funny bright happy silly or any other meaning will offend someone now. "
give it a rest

"Skank Skankish. Its so lost the plot. Really. Likewise you don't have to be blonde to be BLONDE. Or even old to have a senior moments. Guess I'll look into starting a best of both club. Lol

how can you use the word skankish to mean something other than what it is..

LOL well guess dispite being a lex I will re-look up some of the many meanings. Eg Gay- Happy. Homosexual. Stupid. Bright. Funny. And that's not including the reganal meanings. There was never any offence ment to anyone it was just a word. . If I had direted it at someone I could understant But I didn't "

I don't think you need to look it up to now know it is offensive. So many on here clearly see it as thus. Furthermore, you used it as a negative - your context being that those who 'shag their way through the site' are skanks and you added the exclamation 'eewww' to show your distaste.

However, if you now wish to backtrack and distance yourself from YOUR use of it as a derogatory term - go ahead. Though I doubt you will convince many.

May I suggest Match.com as this site here (Fabswingers) is where people often come to find multiple partners, ewwwwww gross I know.

But whatever you do don't try putting up skankish pictures on there.

"I must learn to read thread titles properly. I thought it said Leg lover "

I thought was about car regs

"are you the same lady who was let down for her first gang bang? "

No, most certainly not

Www.iamnotasskankishasyouskankylot.Co.uk

Heard that's a good dating site

"Www.iamnotasskankishasyouskankylot.Co.uk

Heard that's a good dating site "

Haha that made me chuckle

I am looking to shag someone lets say 7 times a week would be handy lol .

Still waiting for the definition of skank to see if I qualify??!

"Still waiting for the definition of skank to see if I qualify??! "

Derogatory term for a female, implying trashiness or tackiness, lower-class status, poor hygiene, flakiness, and a scrawny, pockmarked sort of ugliness. May also imply promiscuity, but not necessarily. Can apply to any race, but most commonly used to describe white trash.

Courtesy of Urban Dictionary.

"Still waiting for the definition of skank to see if I qualify??!

Derogatory term for a female, implying trashiness or tackiness, lower-class status, poor hygiene, flakiness, and a scrawny, pockmarked sort of ugliness. May also imply promiscuity, but not necessarily. Can apply to any race, but most commonly used to describe white trash.

Courtesy of Urban Dictionary. "

Bugger I'm not scrawny

"Still waiting for the definition of skank to see if I qualify??!

Courtesy of Urban Dictionary. "

Not me then!!

I thought that was actually "pleaseme" for a sec....

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Can someone pass the "lady" a large shovel as it looks like she is digging her way to middle earth

From a non skank-skank or whatever it was implied about us all

Skank :- A dance form performed by people into ska music

Haven't checked tbh but I'm pretty sure that's correct...

Skanking is the dance form I believe

There ya go OP.... Get out of jail free card

"Skank :- A dance form performed by people into ska music

There ya go OP.... Get out of jail free card"

Pity she added a 'ewww' to it then.

Pity she added a 'ewww' to it then. "

Then she, clearly, isn't too fond of the dance form

I would have that reaction to Ballroom myself

So she sells cars and private number plates from her car lot...

She is honest and would never "fuck anyone over"

To attract customers onto the lot she plays 70s disco and has a troupe of dancers

She would never dream of letting them dance to ska and be "skankish" .... That would be just ewwww and put off the punters

Or summat

I would have that reaction to Ballroom myself"

Ok then, pity she said it in this context exactly then:

"some of us don't want to fuck every one on here eeeewwww skankish "

I have met all mine on social networking sites not of a sexual nature

"

FFS Op I'm doing mi best to help you out of the 10ft hole ....

Chip in whenever you feel able....lol

Chip in whenever you feel able....lol"

The hole was pretty deep to begin with. Daylight is but a distant memory now.

The hole was pretty deep to begin with. Daylight is but a distant memory now. "

Perhaps an Antipodean encounter is what she seeks?

I like skunks

(Yes I know)

The hole was pretty deep to begin with. Daylight is but a distant memory now.

Perhaps an Antipodean encounter is what she seeks?"

Looking for skanks? Are they marsupials?

There ya go OP

It's a dance move

It's an Australian animal

Or

It's an inflammatory term of abuse guaranteed to cause you flaming

Take yer pick

"I like skunks

(Yes I know)"

Pepe la pew

"I like skunks

(Yes I know)

Pepe la pew "

Oh please don't tell me he shagged

Everyone

"I like skunks

(Yes I know)

Pepe la pew

Everyone "

Didn't you know he's a skanky skunk?

"I like skunks

(Yes I know)

Pepe la pew

Everyone

Didn't you know he's a skanky skunk? "

Now I'm upset

[Removed by poster at 20/04/14 21:59:23]

I'm disappointed

I thought this thread was about personal number plates!

And now I've found out that we are skanks!!

I'm sure the OPs inbox is now brimming with offers from guys wanting to be her 'Reg Lover'.

Seriously, a thread like this is free front page advertising.

Had a guy started this off in the same way with the same turn of phrase, his inbox would now be vacuum - even the site welcome message would have deleted itself.

Sigh.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I would really like a horny reg lover or BF. Why oh Why oh why is it all I ever get is a guy that thinks once a month wham-bam "was that good for you hun" kinda guy. AAAAhhhhh so not piggin fair. Any ideas anyone. "

Well at least he stayed long enough to ask if it was good for you....after the sack drop.

You should only really be disappointed if he already had his shoes and coat on whilst asking.

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"I like skunks

(Yes I know)"

Maybe she meant skunks as let's face it her spelling leaves a bit to be desired!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

This has almost made the weekend for me. Thanks everyone.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

"I thought that was actually "pleaseme" for a sec.... "

shes got the kettle on pet ..give her a thumper lesson !!

Mmmm stop looking n wanting n it may happen x

» Add a new message to this topic