FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > hmmm, could dis be true

hmmm, could dis be true

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hocolate007 OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Is it true dat wen u fart into a microphone connected to loudspeakers the sound and vibration generated could shatter ur windows, and is it true dat u could generate an electric spark wen u touch d nipples of a woman 2geda

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I can't confirm the first as I have never had a mike handy when farting. However I have shocked many men when they touch my nipples.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no, its not true, and for the love of all thats holy, its that, and the not dat and d

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Son, a little early to be hitting the Wray & Nephew...add some Red Stripe to it!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"no, its not true, and for the love of all thats holy, its that, and the not dat and d"

Do you approve of '2geda' then?

", and for the love of all thats holy, its that, and the not dat and d"

l knew who started the thread by just looking at d title

Maybe getting out more, or finding something to do may help

Just saying lol

"no, its not true, and for the love of all thats holy, its that, and the not dat and d"

The clues in the name ......wally

DAMMNNNNN dats good shit bro innit

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Son, a little early to be hitting the Wray & Nephew...add some Red Stripe to it! "

I reckon he is on the cherry B

"no, its not true, and for the love of all thats holy, its that, and the not dat and d

Do you approve of '2geda' then? "

i never noticed it until i reread it

GGGGAAAAAAAAARRRRRHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I had to reading the opening post several times before getting the gist of it...........wtf

"Is it true dat wen u fart into a microphone connected to loudspeakers the sound and vibration generated could shatter ur windows, and is it true dat u could generate an electric spark wen u touch d nipples of a woman 2geda "

Are you German or a German wannabe?

"Is it true dat wen u fart into a microphone connected to loudspeakers the sound and vibration generated could shatter ur windows, and is it true dat u could generate an electric spark wen u touch d nipples of a woman 2geda

Are you German or a German wannabe?"

german?

its ghetto, or 'street' to the uninitiated.

Love your threads

"Is it true dat wen u fart into a microphone connected to loudspeakers the sound and vibration generated could shatter ur windows, and is it true dat u could generate an electric spark wen u touch d nipples of a woman 2geda

german?

its ghetto, or 'street' to the uninitiated."

Innit blud

"I had to reading the opening post several times before getting the gist of it...........wtf "

lol try the green arow and follow the Wallynollogy

german?

its not English,that's what it is....

Nope.. Its not street.

Its shite.

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

no but if you squeeze both nipples and fart at same time the world would end. . . .so dont!

german?

My son went through, thankfully, a very short phase of this. He grew out of it.

It is Jamaican Patois.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Opens the thread with the look of expectation on her face of someone opening the bonnet of their car just after their engine has exploded and caught fire. She draws air in through her teeth, closes the bonnet and moves on.

"It is Jamaican Patois."

i thought they had yams in jamaica, not potatoes?

if it is patois, however, why do so many white kids speak the same way?

no, its lazy

can someone translate 2geda for me? The more I read it the more it goes over my head.

Some Jamaicans come to this country and it is the only language they know how to speak or write in, when white people speak it is lazy or the think that they are black

"Is it true dat wen u fart into a microphone connected to loudspeakers the sound and vibration generated could shatter ur windows, and is it true dat u could generate an electric spark wen u touch d nipples of a woman 2geda "

You didn't do basic science at school did you?

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

2geda ? well 1geda is about 50p so 2will be approx £1 . .

"Nope.. Its not street.

Its shite."

It's funny as fuck. Lighten up people!

OP... yes.... dat's all true.

"DAMMNNNNN dats good shit bro innit "

Crying with laughter

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i hope the op doesnt stick his cock in this large tin of ambrosia because of our piss taking ... ie fuckin dis custid

london

"i hope the op doesnt stick his cock in this large tin of ambrosia because of our piss taking ... ie fuckin dis custid"
u read ny mind, was actually thinkin of wankin off in a roll or spiked wire .

london

"can someone translate 2geda for me? The more I read it the more it goes over my head. "
2geda means d orgasm a woman gets wen a man pinches her nipples, gives her a cheesy smile and fart 3 times

I love Wallys dialect.

london

"can someone translate 2geda for me? The more I read it the more it goes over my head. "
2GEDA dick and pussy will always jam 4EVA. Bless up 2 D WEATHER 4 pourin down rain and making u hide under my umbrella 2GEDA

Ahem:

Is it true that when you fart in to a microphone connected to a loudspeaker the sound and vibration generated could shatter your windows.

It's unlikely because a fart isn't a pure sound so is a mixture of waveforms and frequencies.

It all depends on the frequency of the sound and it needs to be a consistent sound. An object made of glass has it's own base resonance frequency. Match the right frequency with the right thickness/size of glass and it will shatter. Fart unlikely to work.

Courtesy of Mr D, who worked with sound for many years.

london

"can someone translate 2geda for me? The more I read it the more it goes over my head. 2GEDA dick and pussy will always jam 4EVA. Bless up 2 D WEATHER 4 pourin down rain and making u hide under my umbrella 2GEDA"

"can someone translate 2geda for me? The more I read it the more it goes over my head. 2geda means d orgasm a woman gets wen a man pinches her nipples, gives her a cheesy smile and fart 3 times "

Once--Twice--3times a Ladee innit

london

"Is it true dat wen u fart into a microphone connected to loudspeakers the sound and vibration generated could shatter ur windows, and is it true dat u could generate an electric spark wen u touch d nipples of a woman 2geda what if its a combination of farts from 10 different people aimed at d microphone at d same time

Ahem:

Is it true that when you fart in to a microphone connected to a loudspeaker the sound and vibration generated could shatter your windows.

It's unlikely because a fart isn't a pure sound so is a mixture of waveforms and frequencies.

It all depends on the frequency of the sound and it needs to be a consistent sound. An object made of glass has it's own base resonance frequency. Match the right frequency with the right thickness/size of glass and it will shatter. Fart unlikely to work.

Courtesy of Mr D, who worked with sound for many years."

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

german?

or just plain lazy!

london

german?

its ghetto, or 'street' to the uninitiated.

or just plain lazy!"

Ahem:

Courtesy of Mr D, who worked with sound for many years."

fucks sake!!!

its spreading!!!

its Mr THE!!!!!

Ahem:

fucks sake!!!

its spreading!!!

its Mr THE!!!!!

"

Pmsl. He'll be D-lighted that he's down with the yoof.

[Removed by poster at 20/04/14 14:09:40]

I was reading it as "2geda" = together

No wonder it didnt make sense....innit

"can someone translate 2geda for me? The more I read it the more it goes over my head. 2GEDA dick and pussy will always jam 4EVA. Bless up 2 D WEATHER 4 pourin down rain and making u hide under my umbrella 2GEDA"

"i hope the op doesnt stick his cock in this large tin of ambrosia because of our piss taking ... ie fuckin dis custid"

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

[Removed by poster at 20/04/14 14:29:55]

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I had to reading the opening post several times before getting the gist of it...........wtf "

irony being it probably take more effort writing it so badly wrong, than using the spell checker getting it right.....

mine was supposed to say........."read it twice"....not reading........oops

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

[Removed by poster at 20/04/14 15:23:55]

It is true though that when you get a Wally and a keyboard together you can invent a new language

"It is true though that when you get a Wally and a keyboard together you can invent a new language"

He calls it Wallynology

Black&White Utopia

yeap but dont set lite to no farts! Not at same time as generatin no elect sparks from d tits, or ta blown ya nutts off .... Messy!

Black&White Utopia

Ahem:

fucks sake!!!

its spreading!!!

its Mr THE!!!!!

Pmsl. He'll be D-lighted that he's down with the yoof. "

os its yoot!! Hahaha

Black&White Utopia

lol... You go fam!

Black&White Utopia

"Some Jamaicans come to this country and it is the only language they know how to speak or write in, when white people speak it is lazy or the think that they are black "
who said he was Jamacian?!

Black&White Utopia

"DAMMNNNNN dats good shit bro innit "
propa!

I personsally see how Wally speaks as dialect and I like it. It's quite lyrical and (for me at least) it's easily understood. Don't see it as laziness personally as he is using just as many words to write what he's saying and he seems quite capable of expressing himself.

"I personsally see how Wally speaks as dialect and I like it. It's quite lyrical and (for me at least) it's easily understood. Don't see it as laziness personally as he is using just as many words to write what he's saying and he seems quite capable of expressing himself."

my WHITE cousin speaks the same way, so know exactly what it means.

but it IS lazy.

i sometimes have a black country accent, but ill be fucked if im going to type yow instead of you

Black&White Utopia

"I personsally see how Wally speaks as dialect and I like it. It's quite lyrical and (for me at least) it's easily understood. Don't see it as laziness personally as he is using just as many words to write what he's saying and he seems quite capable of expressing himself."
exactly! We understand it fully too. Comunication and expression comes in many forms... We live in a multi cultural society after all!

Black&White Utopia

"I personsally see how Wally speaks as dialect and I like it. It's quite lyrical and (for me at least) it's easily understood. Don't see it as laziness personally as he is using just as many words to write what he's saying and he seems quite capable of expressing himself.

but it IS lazy.

i sometimes have a black country accent, but ill be fucked if im going to type yow instead of you"

i disagree! It's not lazy at all, is others expressing themselves in their own way! Everyone got what OP was saying ( even tho some needed a bit of help! ) Carry on OP! You be you ... Totaly!

london

Ahem:

fucks sake!!!

its spreading!!!

its Mr THE!!!!!

Pmsl. He'll be D-lighted that he's down with the yoof. os its yoot!! Hahaha "

yes it is moi, and im gona e-kiss u in a min if u don't send me sum nice boobiliscioulsly wallylistic boob pix to my inbox

london

"I personsally see how Wally speaks as dialect and I like it. It's quite lyrical and (for me at least) it's easily understood. Don't see it as laziness personally as he is using just as many words to write what he's saying and he seems quite capable of expressing himself.

but it IS lazy.

i sometimes have a black country accent, but ill be fucked if im going to type yow instead of you"

wa ta gwan sexy gyal, u iz lookin gd init

Ahem:

fucks sake!!!

its spreading!!!

its Mr THE!!!!!

Pmsl. He'll be D-lighted that he's down with the yoof. os its yoot!! Hahaha yes it is moi, and im gona e-kiss u in a min if u don't send me sum nice boobiliscioulsly wallylistic boob pix to my inbox "

Cheeky Wally!

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

but it IS lazy.

..... notice all the long words are actually spelt correctly, but all the short words aren't.......

but it IS lazy.

i sometimes have a black country accent, but ill be fucked if im going to type yow instead of you i disagree! It's not lazy at all, is others expressing themselves in their own way! Everyone got what OP was saying ( even tho some needed a bit of help! ) Carry on OP! You be you ... Totaly! "

it's no different to me using Welsh words although I usually type the translation as well.

I do have to read Wally's posts three times at least but they make me laugh

but it IS lazy.

For yow Cupcake

"

but it IS lazy.

i sometimes have a black country accent, but ill be fucked if im going to type yow instead of you

..... notice all the long words are actually spelt correctly, but all the short words aren't......."

I certainly did yes. It's back to that old dull argument that we MUST have correct spelling and grammar to understand each other. Surely if Wally is lazy so is omitting full stops, commas etc.

I find regional dialect and lingo fascinating and the forums are richer for people as funny as Wally. There are few other people on the forum who you can so quickly identify that it is their thread just from writing style.

Back to the thread; I wish the sparking nipples was true - would be great to be driving almond to see a woman with jump leads on her nipples trying to start a car!

Do bigger boobs jabs a higher voltage?

Meant - do bigger boobs have a higher voltage

london

"Meant - do bigger boobs have a higher voltage"
it probably does, cos d last time i sucked on a proper big breast i got shivers runnin down my spine. God i love boobs

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I had to reading the opening post several times before getting the gist of it...........wtf

irony being it probably take more effort writing it so badly wrong, than using the spell checker getting it right....."

I agree, I once posted in Cumbrian dialect and it took much longer translating English to Marra, was a bloody nightmare

So glad your back ,your..shit in d toilet...thread still makes me laugh. I just knew there would be more from you.

london

"So glad your back ,your..shit in d toilet...thread still makes me laugh. I just knew there would be more from you."
cheers beaut, u got nice sugar boobs xxx

Farts can shatter glass if the asshole is turned up to 11. This may also cause them to register on the Richter scale.

Never touch a ladies nipples together if she is lactating - crossing the streams would be bad, very very bad.

london

"Farts can shatter glass if the asshole is turned up to 11. This may also cause them to register on the Richter scale.

Never touch a ladies nipples together if she is lactating - crossing the streams would be bad, very very bad.

"

d volume of my fart is currently set at 9.5, is there a chance of it smashing my windows

"Farts can shatter glass if the asshole is turned up to 11. This may also cause them to register on the Richter scale.

d volume of my fart is currently set at 9.5, is there a chance of it smashing my windows "

you must be lovely to live with

d volume of my fart is currently set at 9.5, is there a chance of it smashing my windows "

Your neighbours might if you amplify the sound a this hour.

No, just your 'back doors'....

but it IS lazy.

i sometimes have a black country accent, but ill be fucked if im going to type yow instead of youwa ta gwan sexy gyal, u iz lookin gd init "

call a doctor, i think he has had a turn

In the past people would try out experiments, and post the results.... maybe in the interest of things, you could try different types of farts (diet) and volumes. Please post results

london

d volume of my fart is currently set at 9.5, is there a chance of it smashing my windows

No, just your 'back doors'...."

what if i accidentally crank up d volume of my fart to 14, can it trigger an earthquake ?

» Add a new message to this topic