FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > is it all hot air

is it all hot air

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reelove1969 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bristol

read alot of posts where within 2 minutes of the post going up you see ...ehhh ...id show him the door !!

does this ever actually happen ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably. Some people seem pretty abrasive.

bristol

alot of it seems to be ...if you dont sing of my hymn sheet ..its the highway ...what happened to debate ??

i like people who dont agree with me but can put up a sterling argument for their cause !

I like debate. I like to read other people's opinions. I think there's room for everyone's opinion, no-one is wrong.

Free speech.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"alot of it seems to be ...if you dont sing of my hymn sheet ..its the highway ...what happened to debate ??

i like people who dont agree with me but can put up a sterling argument for their cause ! "

me too but too often people take disagreement personally or think that a thread belongs to them and only their views and those that agree with them should be allowed. Give me someone who can hold their own in a good discussion any day it shows, spark, passion and intelligence

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I like debate. I like to read other people's opinions. I think there's room for everyone's opinion, no-one is wrong.

Free speech. "

I agree except I think some people are wrong mainly those who don't agree with me

"alot of it seems to be ...if you dont sing of my hymn sheet ..its the highway ...what happened to debate ??

i like people who dont agree with me but can put up a sterling argument for their cause !

me too but too often people take disagreement personally or think that a thread belongs to them and only their views and those that agree with them should be allowed. Give me someone who can hold their own in a good discussion any day it shows, spark, passion and intelligence "

I completely disagree...............

Forum Mod

East Sussex

me too but too often people take disagreement personally or think that a thread belongs to them and only their views and those that agree with them should be allowed. Give me someone who can hold their own in a good discussion any day it shows, spark, passion and intelligence

I completely disagree...............

"

and here is my reasoned argument as to why you should agree with me

ya boo sucks ner ner nernerner,

bristol

can we have a mod ...the loose cannon are out !!!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"read alot of posts where within 2 minutes of the post going up you see ...ehhh ...id show him the door !!

does this ever actually happen ??"

I'll say. Today I've had 5, count 'em 5! people who have posted things that have made me think

On the flip side, there are probably 6 who have concluded I'm a nincompoop

"I like debate. I like to read other people's opinions. I think there's room for everyone's opinion, no-one is wrong.

Free speech.

I agree except I think some people are wrong mainly those who don't agree with me "

I think some people are wrong too. Some are really really really wrong.

But I do still think they have a right to voice their opinions.

"read alot of posts where within 2 minutes of the post going up you see ...ehhh ...id show him the door !!

I'll say. Today I've had 5, count 'em 5! people who have posted things that have made me think

On the flip side, there are probably 6 who have concluded I'm a nincompoop "

Only 5 have made you go ?

Have you only been online for 30 seconds?! x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Free speech.

I agree except I think some people are wrong mainly those who don't agree with me

But I do still think they have a right to voice their opinions. "

me too, sometimes (don't tell anyone this) I even find myself rethinking some of my opinions based on what people say...shocking I know

By *oasterCockbumMan  over a year ago

Highway 61

On the flip side, there are probably 6 who have concluded I'm a nincompoop "

7 actually .....

bristol

i think this is viral ....does tina have the mail on speed dial ...or was that a rumour ?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Generally all posts on threads of this type, they are just opinions that's all they are. And like arseholes everyboby has one

I have sent people away. More than once. I've also had a guy drive off when he saw me

Free speech.

But I do still think they have a right to voice their opinions.

me too, sometimes (don't tell anyone this) I even find myself rethinking some of my opinions based on what people say...shocking I know "

Me too. I've learned a lot and changed opinions. I won't tell anyone. Our secret.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I have sent people away. More than once. I've also had a guy drive off when he saw me "

Don't forget I had the one who got naked looked at me and told me he couldn't go there and ran out of my house dressing as he left.

I have told people after a social that I don't want a sexual meet. I've told people when messages lead me to believe I won't enjoy meeting them.

Quiet simply . YES

» Add a new message to this topic