FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Your a straight guy....really??

Your a straight guy....really??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have on our profile that we will meet straight guys, so from that statement one would assume that we would not get responses from bi or bi curious guys....wrong we get them all the time, they see a pic of a lady and then cock and brain can't communicate......

What really gets us however is the number of guys who have on their profile that they are straight, and when you look at their friends list it seems to be made up entirely of other guys, tv, ts with possibly the odd couple or female.......come on guys you are either straight or not!!!!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

However having friends who are tv's/CD's bi sexual etc doesn't mean they are not straight themselves does it?

"However having friends who are tv's/CD's bi sexual etc doesn't mean they are not straight themselves does it?"

"However having friends who are tv's/CD's bi sexual etc doesn't mean they are not straight themselves does it?"

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

*checks*

Nope, I'm definitely not a straight guy

I guess if they are bi and contacting you its the fem on your profile they are interested in. After all they are Bi not gay.

Unlike many other couples, you haven't wasted time writing "we don't meet Bi guys" on your profile. I assume this is because, unlike the more naive out there, you realise that many of the 'straight' guys are secretly Bi anyway.

One thing you can assume on fab is you will get unwanted attention regardless of what you have on your profile.

Block single guys and find what you are after or deal with the messages unfortunately.

For a while I got a few msgs off guys saying in straight but would love to suck you dick always thought that's was strange

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"We have on our profile that we will meet straight guys, so from that statement one would assume that we would not get responses from bi or bi curious guys....wrong we get them all the time, they see a pic of a lady and then cock and brain can't communicate......

What really gets us however is the number of guys who have on their profile that they are straight, and when you look at their friends list it seems to be made up entirely of other guys, tv, ts with possibly the odd couple or female.......come on guys you are either straight or not!!!! "

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

many of the guys frequenting the dunes will be getting poppered up in the back rooms of the Yumbo

Oh and don't we know it, been to the dunes many times, 75% of the guys there are gay.........

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Oh and don't we know it, been to the dunes many times, 75% of the guys there are gay......... "

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Oh and don't we know it, been to the dunes many times, 75% of the guys there are gay......... "

it was a great past time seeing the guys who were out for a stroll whilst the wife was either sunbathing or having an early night...

I found your profile a tad confusing so possibly others do as well?

"One thing you can assume on fab is you will get unwanted attention regardless of what you have on your profile."

Yes and we understand that, we have been on here long enough to realize that.... it would just make a pleasant change if guys stopped being chancers, winking at everyone they see etc and learn to read profiles and respond accordingly...

"I found your profile a tad confusing so possibly others do as well?"

What is there to confuse???

"One thing you can assume on fab is you will get unwanted attention regardless of what you have on your profile.

Yes and we understand that, we have been on here long enough to realize that.... it would just make a pleasant change if guys stopped being chancers, winking at everyone they see etc and learn to read profiles and respond accordingly... "

Oooh ! Is that a pig I see flying overhead ?

Like with many things in life, some things will never change

"One thing you can assume on fab is you will get unwanted attention regardless of what you have on your profile.

Yes and we understand that, we have been on here long enough to realize that.... it would just make a pleasant change if guys stopped being chancers, winking at everyone they see etc and learn to read profiles and respond accordingly... "

It would make a change but most will just look at a profile's pictures and then send a wink, friend invite, 'Hi, how are you, etc

Lost track of how many guys and couples with a Bi female assume the pics of me are my wife and assume she's the Bisexual one.

I could quite easily name 50 local guys on here who have straight profiles but also have accounts on men only sites.

There is one guy in particular who I met umpteen times when I was here as a single who is here as straight and only meets women, yet had at least 3 bi /gay profiles that I knew of.

It wasn't a problem to me and it isn't a problem to us, but yes, for those that do care about such things, there are disingenuous people here.

Surely it isn't that surprising ?

No its not surprising and like all things in life you have to make your own choices given the information in front of you, but the first supposed straight guy who makes a move on me instead of my wife is in for a swift kick in the nadgers

"No its not surprising and like all things in life you have to make your own choices given the information in front of you, but the first supposed straight guy who makes a move on me instead of my wife is in for a swift kick in the nadgers "

you would think that here, if anywhere, they would have enoughcouples with a bi chap to go at wouldn't ya ?

i think it's a case of

a) being greedy

b) hedging their bets

c) chancing their arm, or

d) all of the above

"No its not surprising and like all things in life you have to make your own choices given the information in front of you, but the first supposed straight guy who makes a move on me instead of my wife is in for a swift kick in the nadgers

you would think that here, if anywhere, they would have enoughcouples with a bi chap to go at wouldn't ya ?

i think it's a case of

a) being greedy

b) hedging their bets

d) all of the above

"

" many of the guys frequenting the dunes will be getting poppered up in the back rooms of the Yumbo "

I read this in an Australian accent

"I guess if they are bi and contacting you its the fem on your profile they are interested in. After all they are Bi not gay.

Unlike many other couples, you haven't wasted time writing "we don't meet Bi guys" on your profile. I assume this is because, unlike the more naive out there, you realise that many of the 'straight' guys are secretly Bi anyway. "

"No its not surprising and like all things in life you have to make your own choices given the information in front of you, but the first supposed straight guy who makes a move on me instead of my wife is in for a swift kick in the nadgers "

Fair enough.

"We have on our profile that we will meet straight guys, so from that statement one would assume that we would not get responses from bi or bi curious guys....wrong we get them all the time, they see a pic of a lady and then cock and brain can't communicate......

What really gets us however is the number of guys who have on their profile that they are straight, and when you look at their friends list it seems to be made up entirely of other guys, tv, ts with possibly the odd couple or female.......come on guys you are either straight or not!!!! "

im not gay, but have bloke friends.

is that not possible on here?

just because its a site used to organise sexual liaisons doesnt mean everyone on a friends list is to be shagged.they could actually be friends.

struck up a nice friendship over messages.

nthing sexual in it

but hey, it is what you say it is.

it has to be

Yes it would be pleasant if everybody on fab followed that advice. But I think turning water into wine has better odds

What really gets us however is the number of guys who have on their profile that they are straight, and when you look at their friends list it seems to be made up entirely of other guys, tv, ts with possibly the odd couple or female.......come on guys you are either straight or not!!!!

just because its a site used to organise sexual liaisons doesnt mean everyone on a friends list is to be shagged.they could actually be friends.

nthing sexual in it

it has to be"

yeah of course we realize that not all friends lists are potential shag material, but do me a favour there is one straight guy profile on fab who has approached us and his friends list comprised 6 tv/ts 6 men, and one woman......... now tell me this guy is straight

I have male friends on here, some of them are bi. I also have friends that are TV's.

A person's friend list and to some degree, their verifications, mean bugger all with regards to their sexuality.

ok, he is straight.

there, was easy lol.

he may just find it easier to converse with men, of ay variety.

i can get a little tongue tied chatting with women, so he may be shy.

if he isnt your thing, then move over.

he isnt harming you in any way

"No its not surprising and like all things in life you have to make your own choices given the information in front of you, but the first supposed straight guy who makes a move on me instead of my wife is in for a swift kick in the nadgers

i think it's a case of

a) being greedy

b) hedging their bets

d) all of the above

"

It's not that easy to find those couples with fabs limited search facility.

As I said earlier though; just because you're Bi doesn't mean you want every meet to be a bi one.

If we meet a couple 99.9% of the time it's because we want a straight swap. If we wanted a bi meet we wouldn't pick a couple because it would mean the girls wouldn't get much attention.

Single bi guys for bi meets. Couples = straight meets to us.

"I have male friends on here, some of them are bi. I also have friends that are TV's.

A person's friend list and to some degree, their verifications, mean bugger all with regards to their sexuality."

Then what is the point of profiles or verifications....this is Fab not Facebook

"I have male friends on here, some of them are bi. I also have friends that are TV's.

A person's friend list and to some degree, their verifications, mean bugger all with regards to their sexuality.

Then what is the point of profiles or verifications....this is Fab not Facebook "

Good point!

Then what is the point of profiles or verifications....this is Fab not Facebook "

And funnily enough people are allowed to set up their profiles and use the site how they like

And funnily enough people are allowed to set up their profiles and use the site how they like "

It's all just so very wrong

"ok, he is straight.

there, was easy lol.

he isnt harming you in any way"

Either build a bridge and get over it or change your settings... What about all the "straight " guys you may meet that don't show their friends list or veri's.. There's a lot worse things happening in the world to get stresses over ... We all have the power to click and delete

i think it's a case of

a) being greedy

b) hedging their bets

d) all of the above

As I said earlier though; just because you're Bi doesn't mean you want every meet to be a bi one.

If we meet a couple 99.9% of the time it's because we want a straight swap. If we wanted a bi meet we wouldn't pick a couple because it would mean the girls wouldn't get much attention.

Single bi guys for bi meets. Couples = straight meets to us. "

You must be meeting the wrong bi couples.

;-)

Because, and hold onto your hats, swinging is also a social pastime! Novel concept, I know!

Some of my verifications are from men, I've not shagged them and have no intention of doing so but we've met at a social, shared a beer or two and oggled some ladies together.

Your point about Fab not being Facebook is correct but only in the truest sense, people still join this site and strike up friendships.

i think it's a case of

a) being greedy

b) hedging their bets

d) all of the above

;-) "

nice move Scarlet

I'm not bi curious or bi sexual but I am bi playful. IE I'll play with women under the right circumstances but there's no mental sexual connection.

Perhaps some of these straight guys feel the same.

i think it's a case of

a) being greedy

b) hedging their bets

d) all of the above

;-)

nice move Scarlet "

Lol. I'm not quite understanding this now. It must be my blonde bob getting in my eyes

By *uestandpinkCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Spot on . Some people think it is facebook and others lie through there teeth sadly. A friends list ...and their profile interests do give a good indication of where they are going though

"ok, he is straight.

there, was easy lol.

Either build a bridge and get over it or change your settings... What about all the "straight " guys you may meet that don't show their friends list or veri's.. There's a lot worse things happening in the world to get stresses over ... We all have the power to click and delete"

We wouldnt meet a straight guy who had no friends list or veris

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

some are so desperate for their hole, they will do and/or say anything to get it.

it ain't gonna change anytime soon

By *S_PennyTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

nthing sexual in it

it has to be

yeah of course we realize that not all friends lists are potential shag material, but do me a favour there is one straight guy profile on fab who has approached us and his friends list comprised 6 tv/ts 6 men, and one woman......... now tell me this guy is straight "

So is it impossible for a bi guy to play straight in a meet if required?

Personally as a TS here, I have quite a few straight guy friends on here. They are definitely straight cause I'm a woman. I just happen to be a bi woman that's why I go for couple meets.

"I'm not bi curious or bi sexual but I am bi playful. IE I'll play with women under the right circumstances but there's no mental sexual connection.

Perhaps some of these straight guys feel the same."

If a guy likes a dick in his mouth or likes having his dick sucked by another man surely they are bi sexual,don't agree with the bi playful term.Same for ladies aswell.

Selby

Because, and hold onto your hats, swinging is also a social pastime! Novel concept, I know!

Some of my verifications are from men, I've not shagged them and have no intention of doing so but we've met at a social, shared a beer or two and oggled some ladies together.

Your point about Fab not being Facebook is correct but only in the truest sense, people still join this site and strike up friendships.

"

Absolutely. About 90% of my Veris are from social meets and yes I know a lot of straight men that way too. Shocker eh.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"

I agree with MrWho, as i am 100% straight but have a veri from a tv/ts who i met at a forum social here on fab, nothing sexual happened but i spoke to the person so they kindly left me a veri. Again there is a social side to swinging. As for this not being facebook, you seem to be missing the point of the verification system. The verification system is there so others can verify you are genuine. If you meet someone in a social setting they can still verify that you are a genuine real peron without anything sexual happening. I always take time to read profiles in full and all the verifications so i am in full knowledge of the facts about that person before i email them. Others should do the same before they jump to conclusions simply because a guy has a veri or someone on friends list of the same sex.

"ok, he is straight.

there, was easy lol.

Either build a bridge and get over it or change your settings... What about all the "straight " guys you may meet that don't show their friends list or veri's.. There's a lot worse things happening in the world to get stresses over ... We all have the power to click and delete

We wouldnt meet a straight guy who had no friends list or veris"

And that's down to your personal choice but friends lists and veri's ain't no g'tee... You have a choice here, as does everybody, to use the site as and how each member wants. Personally I wouldn't be into meeting a couple who are into dressing like a lamp post or letterbox and playing on the roof of a towerblock dressed as such, I would just thank them politely for their interest and move on...

"Spot on . Some people think it is facebook and others lie through there teeth sadly. A friends list ...and their profile interests do give a good indication of where they are going though"

I, respectfully, couldn't disagree more (although I agree about the liars)!

I have friends on here the same as I have friends on Facebook. I keep those two aspects of my life seperate. My profile quite clearly says that I'll happily chat with any gender or sexual orientation, why? Because I'm actually a friendly, sociable bloke....mostly.

You know, any guy worth a damn on this site (and worth meeting) would respect boundaries - straight, bi, gay or anything in between.

Contrary to some beliefs, we are not all testosterone fuelled asshats and can actually understand that if are playing with a straight couple that cock is off the menu. Have you ever thought that maybe we don't fancy a bit of the male half or would that damage the ego?

Bi guy playing with straight couple is there to play with the lady as much as the straight guy would be.

This is another example where the bi male is being singled out again with a little mild homophobia for good measure.

Sigh.

"You know, any guy worth a damn on this site (and worth meeting) would respect boundaries - straight, bi, gay or anything in between.

Contrary to some beliefs, we are not all testosterone fuelled asshats and can actually understand that if are playing with a straight couple that cock is off the menu. Have you ever thought that maybe we don't fancy a bit of the male half or would that damage the ego?

Bi guy playing with straight couple is there to play with the lady as much as the straight guy would be.

This is another example where the bi male is being singled out again with a little mild homophobia for good measure.

Sigh."

Well said that man - not every one of us single guys on here is a moronic sex crazed idiot, with no sense of self, or others.

Spot on you are not gay/bi just because you talk to someone who is! Far too many people assume things with FA real knowledge.

"I'm not bi curious or bi sexual but I am bi playful. IE I'll play with women under the right circumstances but there's no mental sexual connection.

If a guy likes a dick in his mouth or likes having his dick sucked by another man surely they are bi sexual,don't agree with the bi playful term.Same for ladies aswell. "

Sexual orientation comes from the brain. No way do I want an intimate sexual relationship with a woman. I'm quite happy to have the very infrequent sexual interaction with other females. On a cerebral sexual level they do nothing for me. On a physical sexual level I'll have a little fun.

Can you not see the difference?

If I never had another female dabble, it wouldn't bother me. There are no needs to fulfil. Gimme a horny, intelligent, humorous man.

My orientation IS straight. My point is that some straight men may also be of the same thinking.

Some of my veris are from a group social and are from guys.

I've also made friends who are gay , bi or tv/ts. It's doesn't make me gay - but I don't mind chatting to them.

Xxx

If a guy likes a dick in his mouth or likes having his dick sucked by another man surely they are bi sexual,don't agree with the bi playful term.Same for ladies aswell. "

thats a load of shite.

V doesnt count herself as bisexual as she has no sexual desire for women.

but she will play with women in the right setting and if it feels ok.

she is a hell of a lot more straight than bi or gay anyway

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If a guy likes a dick in his mouth or likes having his dick sucked by another man surely they are bi sexual,don't agree with the bi playful term.Same for ladies aswell.

thats a load of shite.

she is a hell of a lot more straight than bi or gay anyway"

How can you not desire someone and play sexually with them?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP...you can't catch bi or gay and having friends who are bi or gay doesn't make you bi.

Now if you were talking about someone having veri's of playing with someone of the same sex and still insist they were straight, then I would be thinking they were kidding themselves.

thats a load of shite.

she is a hell of a lot more straight than bi or gay anyway"

That doesn't make any sense im afraid

In my opinion if your a lady or man who likes a bit of fun with the same sex aswell as the opposite then you are bisexual.

thats a load of shite.

In my opinion if your a lady or man who likes a bit of fun with the same sex aswell as the opposite then you are bisexual."

It doesn't make sense to you doesn't invalidate how I or Venus feel about our orientation. Eight years ago I would have agreed with you but back then I had neither the experience or knowledge I have today.

"

"

so to me she is bi sexual..

she plays with women.

Doesnt have to be a constant thing, but the fact you said 'she will play with women' makes her bi sexual

look its all labels, ignore them or whatever but to me reading what you just said V is Bi sexual.. just happens a few times when the moods right

thats a load of shite.

In my opinion if your a lady or man who likes a bit of fun with the same sex aswell as the opposite then you are bisexual.

It doesn't make sense to you doesn't invalidate how I or Venus feel about our orientation. Eight years ago I would have agreed with you but back then I had neither the experience or knowledge I have today."

To say you have no desire for something then to do it.

"

so to me she is bi sexual..

she plays with women.

Doesnt have to be a constant thing, but the fact you said 'she will play with women' makes her bi sexual

look its all labels, ignore them or whatever but to me reading what you just said V is Bi sexual.. just happens a few times when the moods right "

thats a load of shite.

How can you not desire someone and play sexually with them?"

You can desire the interaction as opposed to the person. This was my discovery when I was dating a swinger and we went to clubs. The sexual contact was merely an extension of socialising.

One on one is different though. I want that desire.

"I found your profile a tad confusing so possibly others do as well?"

So not just me then

The profile is pretty clear about not meeting under 35's. But if I was a single bi male I wouldn't read you profile and feel that I couldn't message you.

Some of the opinions expressed herein are the reason why so many bi guys put straight on their profile, exacerbating a culture of lying to get something/anything.

Some days I feel that the scene is becoming less about the person and more about label.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

In real life there would be no need for "labels" but surely to be able to find what you are looking for on here you would need an indication of what the other person is looking for too?

"

Some days I feel that the scene is becoming less about the person and more about label.

"

i feel we need labels though else how will we know what to look for if everything is a blank canvas.

i just find it sad people live in denial and arent proud enough of their own preferences to stand up tall and be accounted for.

"I found your profile a tad confusing so possibly others do as well?

So not just me then

The profile is pretty clear about not meeting under 35's. But if I was a single bi male I wouldn't read you profile and feel that I couldn't message you. "

Pretty obvious we dont meet bi guys as our profile mentions STRAIGHT guys in the first sentence, so you can't read either?

"

i feel we need labels though else how will we know what to look for if everything is a blank canvas.

i just find it sad people live in denial and arent proud enough of their own preferences to stand up tall and be accounted for. "

Is there anyone in this thread who is in denial then? Or is it that some people refuse to be classified by certain labels that may suit some people but not themselves?

Human beings are complex creatures and everything is not in black and white.

So not just me then

The profile is pretty clear about not meeting under 35's. But if I was a single bi male I wouldn't read you profile and feel that I couldn't message you.

Pretty obvious we dont meet bi guys as our profile mentions STRAIGHT guys in the first sentence, so you can't read either?"

No need to get personal. Yes I can read, and I also read the bit that says "interested in meeting single guys"...

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Never really understood the won't meet bi guys bit. It's not as if all bi peeps are uncontrollable sex maniacs who will do their utmost to jump everything in sight.

So not just me then

Pretty obvious we dont meet bi guys as our profile mentions STRAIGHT guys in the first sentence, so you can't read either?

No need to get personal. Yes I can read, and I also read the bit that says "interested in meeting single guys"...

"

Ok so just in case the message isnt clear enough we will add straight in the sentence quoted above......doubt it will stop the bi guys contacting us though

So not just me then

Ok so just in case the message isnt clear enough we will add straight in the sentence quoted above......doubt it will stop the bi guys contacting us though "

By *otTheReal01Man  over a year ago

London

"You know, any guy worth a damn on this site (and worth meeting) would respect boundaries - straight, bi, gay or anything in between.

Sigh."

Well said. It makes me laugh when I see couples who won't meet Bi guys because the husband is worried the guy will try it on with him. What a joke.

Sigh.

Well said. It makes me laugh when I see couples who won't meet Bi guys because the husband is worried the guy will try it on with him. What a joke."

Its not whether the guy trys it on with me or not, its the fact that he has stuck his cock in another guy thats puts us both off........

Sigh.

Well said. It makes me laugh when I see couples who won't meet Bi guys because the husband is worried the guy will try it on with him. What a joke."

Yes but it is there choice to meet who they want.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

Its not whether the guy trys it on with me or not, its the fact that he has stuck his cock in another guy thats puts us both off........ "

What about if they've done anal with a lass? Would that put you off?

"

Its not whether the guy trys it on with me or not, its the fact that he has stuck his cock in another guy thats puts us both off........

What about if they've done anal with a lass? Would that put you off? "

Oh come on......are you for real?

If you were out, as a couple and met a guy in a pub and decided to invite him home for a threesome how would you know if he doesn't say or if you don't ask?

Would it make the slightest difference if everyone enjoyed it and the other guy managed to control himself and keep his hands off the other bloke?

Does it really bloody matter?

People are far too hung up on labels these days and make assumptions that simply aren't true.

"If you were out, as a couple and met a guy in a pub and decided to invite him home for a threesome how would you know if he doesn't say or if you don't ask?

Would it make the slightest difference if everyone enjoyed it and the other guy managed to control himself and keep his hands off the other bloke?

People are far too hung up on labels these days and make assumptions that simply aren't true."

In that instance what you dont know doesnt harm you so no it doesnt matter, but if he says he is bi the to us it does

Me Neither!Bi Playful - my arse!

Me Neither!Bi Playful - my arse! "

So your arse is bi playful, way to go girl .

London

"If you were out, as a couple and met a guy in a pub and decided to invite him home for a threesome how would you know if he doesn't say or if you don't ask?

In that instance what you dont know doesnt harm you so no it doesnt matter, but if he says he is bi the to us it does "

Which is exactly why so many guys have "straight" on their profile. I don't agree with it either but they're just playing the numbers game.

London

"Yes but it is there choice to meet who they want. "

It is but it does amuse me the way Homophobia and many other prejudices are conveniently re-branded as "choices" on this site.

People are far too hung up on labels these days and make assumptions that simply aren't true.

In that instance what you dont know doesnt harm you so no it doesnt matter, but if he says he is bi the to us it does "

All that matters is what you want and who you do and don't want to meet. You don't have to justify yourself to anyone. x

"Yes but it is there choice to meet who they want.

It is but it does amuse me the way Homophobia and many other prejudices are conveniently re-branded as "choices" on this site. "

I think it's disgusting that people get branded homophobic just because they don't want to play with a bi guy.

I turned down a bi guy last night. Am I homophobic???

It is but it does amuse me the way Homophobia and many other prejudices are conveniently re-branded as "choices" on this site.

I think it's disgusting that people get branded homophobic just because they don't want to play with a bi guy.

I turned down a bi guy last night. Am I homophobic???"

No your a hypocrite.

It is but it does amuse me the way Homophobia and many other prejudices are conveniently re-branded as "choices" on this site. "

Bi-curious and profile says exactly what's in the tin, everyone should be honest right?

I turned down a bi guy last night. Am I homophobic???

No your a hypocrite."

Why am I a hypocrite?

pmsl just to let you know am 100% straight

A dont want a kick in the nadgers if i bump into you on holiday

no danger of that happening then

"

No your a hypocrite."

Why does not wanting a bi guy make someone a hypocrite ?

As to the original question.. Lee is often getting offers from "straight" guys .

"

No your a hypocrite.

As to the original question.. Lee is often getting offers from "straight" guys . "

I am still confused by the hypocrite comment too. I said I turned a bi guy down. I didn't say it was because he was bi......

Op sure you would get bi guys or don't u have a 3 sum with ur hubby and the other guy?.

"

No your a hypocrite.

As to the original question.. Lee is often getting offers from "straight" guys .

I am still confused by the hypocrite comment too. I said I turned a bi guy down. I didn't say it was because he was bi...... "

Was it because he was FAT ?

What really gets us however is the number of guys who have on their profile that they are straight, and when you look at their friends list it seems to be made up entirely of other guys, tv, ts with possibly the odd couple or female.......come on guys you are either straight or not!!!! Op sure you would get bi guys or don't u have a 3 sum with ur hubby and the other guy?."

Don't do threesome's,she plays, he watches

What really gets us however is the number of guys who have on their profile that they are straight, and when you look at their friends list it seems to be made up entirely of other guys, tv, ts with possibly the odd couple or female.......come on guys you are either straight or not!!!! Op sure you would get bi guys or don't u have a 3 sum with ur hubby and the other guy?.

Don't do threesome's,she plays, he watches "

Ah yes, that explains it lol.

"

No your a hypocrite.

I am still confused by the hypocrite comment too. I said I turned a bi guy down. I didn't say it was because he was bi......

Was it because he was FAT ? "

CURVY.

"

No your a hypocrite.

Was it because he was FAT ?

CURVY. "

"

Oh come on......are you for real? "

I'm bi but I've never stuck my dick in a guys ass.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm bi but becoming straighter....

I'm single and straight but I sometimes get some urges towards my father in law..

..Love it well said girl,lady,woman.xx

isn't it about who turns you on? Are we supposed to change our choices to keep everyone happy but ourselves?

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't like men with moustaches and like women with moustaches even less.

"I don't like men with moustaches and like women with moustaches even less. "

Reminded me of the trannie queen tribute act ... freda mercury

Brighton - even Hove!

"I don't like men with moustaches and like women with moustaches even less.

I keep mine trim for meets "

That's all right then!

Reminded me of the trannie queen tribute act ... freda mercury "

Bears Aloud.

Bears Aloud. "

I do have 'previous' with a showbear

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

So the lesson from the thread is that people who are friendly and tolerant, making and accepting friends with others on here, irrespective of sexuality and gender, may like to keep their friends list hidden. People will reach all manner of conclusions based on almost no information. Almost welcomes back the bad old days of homophobia and transphobia, when people segregated and were unfriendly to other camps.

By *aster of a mindCouple  over a year ago

York

"I guess if they are bi and contacting you its the fem on your profile they are interested in. After all they are Bi not gay.

Unlike many other couples, you haven't wasted time writing "we don't meet Bi guys" on your profile. I assume this is because, unlike the more naive out there, you realise that many of the 'straight' guys are secretly Bi anyway. "

You maybe right, a lot of Bui guys do say they are straight. we won't meet Bi men, before we meet any couples/single men we scrutinize their veri's to see if there is any hint of them being Bi. We also write notes on profiles who out themselves as Bi on forum threads but say they are straight on their profile. I know it is not completely faultless but it's the best we can do.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

a veri means you have met someone and they exist ..i think you guys have the fault and need to sort your filters out if it is this much of a drama

If a TV or a guy man takes the time to message me I always reply, usually end up chatting and I'm straight. They know I am and nothing will happen. It's nice to chat to people whatever sexual preference they have.

Selby

Reminded me of the trannie queen tribute act ... freda mercury "

sorry to pick you up on this as you've made some good comments about homophobia, but you've just used a fairly transphobic term. Tranny is a word that equates to calling a gay guy a fag, so I would appreciate people not using it.

Selby

"If a TV or a guy man takes the time to message me I always reply, usually end up chatting and I'm straight. They know I am and nothing will happen. It's nice to chat to people whatever sexual preference they have. "

Nice attitude. It's a compliment if they like the look of you. Just let them massage your ego a bit and enjoy it. As long as they know that you're not interested then no harm is there. Nice to chat to people that like to communicate in messages greater than one line.

sorry to pick you up on this as you've made some good comments about homophobia, but you've just used a fairly transphobic term. Tranny is a word that equates to calling a gay guy a fag, so I would appreciate people not using it.

"

Tranny!!

You learn something new every day. I can't keep up sometimes. What words e would you like us to use instead and are there any more we shouldn't use.

Selby

"

Oh come on......are you for real? "

Of course all bi guys do anal don't they.???

There are a lot of orally bj guys on here that wouldn't dream of that.

So I think that's just a bit if a cop out for what is essentially just homophobia.

Selby

Tranny!!

You learn something new every day. I can't keep up sometimes. What words e would you like us to use instead and are there any more we shouldn't use. "

Ok so drag act might have been a better term. Trans is a better way of just being more generic as well. There is a lot of argument at the moment over whether Trans people are taking back ownership of the word Tranny (Ru Paul has been recently speaking about it) but generally it's just not a nice.

The way you know that “tranny” is a slur is by doing 2 or 3 different Google Image searches.

1.) Search “trans woman” and or “transgender woman”

2.) Search “tranny"

Look at the difference.

The first searches will be very different to "tranny" search which will result in pictures of bearded men in drag, photos that demean the people in them, jokes, pornography.

Tranny!!

You learn something new every day. I can't keep up sometimes. What words e would you like us to use instead and are there any more we shouldn't use.

Ok so drag act might have been a better term. Trans is a better way of just being more generic as well. There is a lot of argument at the moment over whether Trans people are taking back ownership of the word Tranny (Ru Paul has been recently speaking about it) but generally it's just not a nice.

The way you know that “tranny” is a slur is by doing 2 or 3 different Google Image searches.

2.) Search “tranny"

Look at the difference.

The first searches will be very different to "tranny" search which will result in pictures of bearded men in drag, photos that demean the people in them, jokes, pornography.

"

Thanks.

Just did that Google search. You type in tranny and you get a bunch of naked sexy people who are trans. You type in trans female and you get no nakedness just faces.

Whoa, hold on there a minute. It's not discrimination to not be attracted to someone!

Expectations of equality have gone just a bit too far if everyone is expected to be happy to fuck anyone and everyone else or be branded prejudiced.

I don't fancy men with copious quantities of body hair. It makes me feel queasy. Am I discriminating against men with body hair? No, I'm declining to shag people who don't appeal to me.

If someone find someone else physically unattractive for any reason or isn't comfortable with something about them, then of course it's fine not to fuck them!

Nobody should even be expected to explain why they said no, and certainly nobody else should think they have a right to decide if that's reasonable or not! When it comes to sex, no means no and it's as simple as that.

Discrimination applies to the rights and needs of people, with the premise being that anyone, regardless of race, gender, religion, age etc should have an equal right to the things they need.

Sex is neither a right or a need.

Anyone who thinks they have been discriminated against by being turned down for sex does a very great disservice to those people around the world who have, and do, suffer genuine discrimination.

This "discrimination" bollocks is just another facet of the sense of entitlement and the large shoulder chips some people have. We all have to deal with rejection sometimes. Playing a discrimination card is just pathetic. Get over it.

We shouldn't deny someone a job based on their sexuality but we absolutely can choose not to fuck them and should never feel the need to justify it.

Tranny!!

2.) Search “tranny"

Look at the difference.

"

Hmmm, I'm fairly sensitive to Trans issues but I do use the word tranny.

However, I don't use it to mean "trans" generally. I'd never refer to a TS as a tranny.

To me, a tranny is a transvestite, most of who self-identify as trannies anyway in my experience.

TVs, in general, are less hung up about descriptions and terminology, in my experience. I think that's down to them choosing to do what they do for fun. That's significantly different from the situation many other trans people are in. To them it's about their identity, about being recognised and treated with respect. It's their life, not a passtime or a part-time outlet.

Hopefully the way I use it indicates I mean no offence and I'd always apologise and clarify if made aware I'd offended someone.

Selby

Tranny!!

2.) Search “tranny"

Look at the difference.

However, I don't use it to mean "trans" generally. I'd never refer to a TS as a tranny.

To me, a tranny is a transvestite, most of who self-identify as trannies anyway in my experience.

TVs, in general, are less hung up about descriptions and terminology, in my experience. I think that's down to them choosing to do what they do for fun. That's significantly different from the situation many other trans people are in. To them it's about their identity, about being recognised and treated with respect. It's their life, not a passtime or a part-time outlet.

Hopefully the way I use it indicates I mean no offence and I'd always apologise and clarify if made aware I'd offended someone. "

I think you're right there. Many of my trans gfs that are somewhere around the TV part of the trans scale calling each other trannys too. That's the whole re-owning the word in a positive way idea. Yes I think the TS and TG people like myself are a bit hung up on it and I do apologise for that. I jus think it's important to point out the difference sometimes when I get the opportunity. Xx

sorry to pick you up on this as you've made some good comments a bout homophobia, but you've just used a fairly transphobic term. Tranny is a word that equates to calling a gay guy a fag, so I would appreciate people not using it.

Tranny!!

2.) Search “tranny"

Look at the difference.

Hopefully the way I use it indicates I mean no offence and I'd always apologise and clarify if made aware I'd offended someone.

I think you're right there. Many of my trans gfs that are somewhere around the TV part of the trans scale calling each other trannys too. That's the whole re-owning the word in a positive way idea. Yes I think the TS and TG people like myself are a bit hung up on it and I do apologise for that. I jus think it's important to point out the difference sometimes when I get the opportunity. Xx"

It's an important difference. Having one category for TS and TV does nothing to help anyone realise and understand.

The two may both wear clothing of their non-birth sex but otherwise they couldn't be more different, (generally speaking).

"

Apologies for any offence caused

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

i have had a few messages from guys who proclaim to be 'totally straight'yet their only veris and TV's!

whats that all about!!

"

So I think that's just a bit if a cop out for what is essentially just homophobia.

"

Fuck all to do with homophobia, my wife just prefers to fuck straight guys ok

I recently added a TV to my friends!

Why?

Because she was simply stunning and we had good banter on the forum and in private.

I don't think that makes me bi or curious, just open minded, liberal and willing to accept people for who and what they are!

I hate labels

"What really gets us however is the number of guys who have on their profile that they are straight, and when you look at their friends list it seems to be made up entirely of other guys, tv, ts with possibly the odd couple or female.......come on guys you are either straight or not!!!! "

Sexual orientation isn't binary. It's not straight or not, it's more like a spectrum.

I don't understand why someone else's sexuality is anyone's, but their own, concern.

"What really gets us however is the number of guys who have on their profile that they are straight, and when you look at their friends list it seems to be made up entirely of other guys, tv, ts with possibly the odd couple or female.......come on guys you are either straight or not!!!!

Sexual orientation isn't binary. It's not straight or not, it's more like a spectrum.

I don't understand why someone else's sexuality is anyone's, but their own, concern."

I would think it would be quite important as not much point a gay man asking a straight man for a sexual meet.

By *lueeyedscouseMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 20/04/14 08:31:27]

By *lueeyedscouseMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I don't have problems with gay or bi people ... But I do hate when a straight lad messages me asking can they. Suck my cock and I say no because I'm not into men I'm into woman ... Then I say to them you need to change your profile to bi because if you wana suck dick then you are bi and not straight .... To witch I get a horrid reply

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I don't have problems with gay or bi people ... But I do hate when a straight lad messages me asking can they. Suck my cock and I say no because I'm not into men I'm into woman ... Then I say to them you need to change your profile to bi because if you wana suck dick then you are bi and not straight .... To witch I get a horrid reply "

block guys from contacting you

"I don't have problems with gay or bi people ... But I do hate when a straight lad messages me asking can they. Suck my cock and I say no because I'm not into men I'm into woman ... Then I say to them you need to change your profile to bi because if you wana suck dick then you are bi and not straight .... To witch I get a horrid reply

block guys from contacting you "

Thats not the issue!!!! the issue is have a truthful profile whatever your leanings

Whoa, hold on there a minute. It's not discrimination to not be attracted to someone!

Expectations of equality have gone just a bit too far if everyone is expected to be happy to fuck anyone and everyone else or be branded prejudiced.

I don't fancy men with copious quantities of body hair. It makes me feel queasy. Am I discriminating against men with body hair? No, I'm declining to shag people who don't appeal to me.

If someone find someone else physically unattractive for any reason or isn't comfortable with something about them, then of course it's fine not to fuck them!

Nobody should even be expected to explain why they said no, and certainly nobody else should think they have a right to decide if that's reasonable or not! When it comes to sex, no means no and it's as simple as that.

Discrimination applies to the rights and needs of people, with the premise being that anyone, regardless of race, gender, religion, age etc should have an equal right to the things they need.

Sex is neither a right or a need.

Anyone who thinks they have been discriminated against by being turned down for sex does a very great disservice to those people around the world who have, and do, suffer genuine discrimination.

This "discrimination" bollocks is just another facet of the sense of entitlement and the large shoulder chips some people have. We all have to deal with rejection sometimes. Playing a discrimination card is just pathetic. Get over it.

We shouldn't deny someone a job based on their sexuality but we absolutely can choose not to fuck them and should never feel the need to justify it."

Selby

"

Fuck all to do with homophobia, my wife just prefers to fuck straight guys ok"

Well yeah I agree that's her/your choice and I don't have a problem with it being your preference, frankly I don't care if you're homophobes. Just you are really a bit of a contradiction aren't you.

You say it wouldn't matter if you didn't know, but then say she just likes fucking straight guys. Therein lies the problem and this answers quite easily your OP. Is it any wonder that guys put straight on their profile if couples such as yourselves show these homophobic traits which you have now just blatantly confirmed regardless of what you say.

How I would laugh my little cotton socks off if some of your " straight" guy meets came into this discussion and admitted they were bi. Oh no I've been Bi'd!!

Selby

Apologies for any offence caused "

Thanks for the apology, very decent of you. Xx.

"

Well yeah I agree that's her/your choice and I don't have a problem with it being your preference, frankly I don't care if you're homophobes. Just you are really a bit of a contradiction aren't you.

You say it wouldn't matter if you didn't know, but then say she just likes fucking straight guys. Therein lies the problem and this answers quite easily your OP. Is it any wonder that guys put straight on their profile if couples such as yourselves show these homophobic traits which you have now just blatantly confirmed regardless of what you say.

How I would laugh my little cotton socks off if some of your " straight" guy meets came into this discussion and admitted they were bi. Oh no I've been Bi'd!!

"

Perhaps I'm going to go where angels fear to tread but surely this is comparable to me choosing not to meet guys in relationships.

To my knowledge I haven't met any guy who was in a relationship at the time of meeting them. If it turned out at a later date they were deceitful little arses, should I worry? Hell no, it's in the past, and as far as I'm concerned my conscience is clear.

Surely likewise for the OP? No point in worrying about what you cannot change. It's irksome being deceived but hey ho, onwards and upwards

Selby

"

Perhaps I'm going to go where angels fear to tread but surely this is comparable to me choosing not to meet guys in relationships.

To my knowledge I haven't met any guy who was in a relationship at the time of meeting them. If it turned out at a later date they were deceitful little arses, should I worry? Hell no, it's in the past, and as far as I'm concerned my conscience is clear.

Surely likewise for the OP? No point in worrying about what you cannot change. It's irksome being deceived but hey ho, onwards and upwards "

Oh I agree with you on that. I'm just intrigued what bi-dar they are using in their meets to make sure. Oh I forgot you can't tell can you. Lol.

"

"

What a load of utter bollocks

"

Surely likewise for the OP? No point in worrying about what you cannot change. It's irksome being deceived but hey ho, onwards and upwards

Oh I agree with you on that. I'm just intrigued what bi-dar they are using in their meets to make sure. Oh I forgot you can't tell can you. Lol.

"

What you don't know you don't know, but the point is if you do know a guy is bi then he can go do one

Selby

"

What you don't know you don't know, but the point is if you do know a guy is bi then he can go do one"

And your reason for him having to do one was that was cause he might have had bum sex with another guy. He might not of course but you don't care because you've just tarred all bi guys as bum and cock seeking missiles without any self control. Utter bollocks? I think not. You are homophobes quite clearly.

Your choice yes, just think it shows how closed minded you are.

London

Whoa, hold on there a minute. It's not discrimination to not be attracted to someone!"

The original poster has stated they are fine with having meets with bi guys as long as they don't know that they're bi. If they do know they're bi then they won't meet them. So the only factor in their decision is the person's sexual orientation. That's pretty much the very definition of homophobia.

Nobody is suggesting everyone has to sleep with everyone else regardless but don't dress it up as anything else.

London

"And your reason for him having to do one was that was cause he might have had bum sex with another guy. He might not of course but you don't care because you've just tarred all bi guys as bum and cock seeking missiles without any self control. Utter bollocks? I think not. You are homophobes quite clearly.

"

By *oodyshere2011Man  over a year ago

Midlands

Thing that get's me is if you even talk to a TV/TS/TG you are classed into a category......

Just cos you chat or talk to someone does not mean you want to fuck them ....Just from my own experience.

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

Im not gay, but have male friends for MM meets.

I was straight, but now consider myself bi-curious as I would clean up after a husband and love giving oral to woman whilst she is being penetrated (my tongue is probably an inch from a mans cock)

I would never receive anal or a strapon

I would give a man oral for his wifes _iewing pleasure

In my experience - bi curious people are the most honest.

The amount of 'straight' blokes who want me to suck them off or to suck me off is unreal - must get two requests a week.

I wouldnt like to guess how many couples profiles on here are just men

York

"And your reason for him having to do one was that was cause he might have had bum sex with another guy. He might not of course but you don't care because you've just tarred all bi guys as bum and cock seeking missiles without any self control. Utter bollocks? I think not. You are homophobes quite clearly.

"

What a load of rubbish.....What you are talking about is someone getting a meet under false pretenses!! the whole sexual orientation thing is very important as the meet is all about sex. that's why I would want total honesty from any sexual partner. if someone lies about their sexual orientation, what else are the lying about!!

We are very very liberal with friendship of anyone whatever their sexual orientation. Like lots of people we are also into BDSM and have profiles on the other well known site. lots of Bi/TV friends. However, that does not involve sex/intercourse (not with other people, for us anyway). So whether someone is Bi or Gay is totally irrelevant. However back in Fab land our meets do involve sex/intercourse and so sexual orientation and honesty is very important. No homophobia about it, just our preference!! and IMHO if a guy will suck another man's cock or even wank him off, then he is Bi in my eyes and we WILL NOT play with him.....Simples!!

You realise that not every bi guy wants to have sex with you right?

York

"Im not gay, but have male friends for MM meets.

I was straight, but now consider myself bi-curious as I would clean up after a husband and love giving oral to woman whilst she is being penetrated (my tongue is probably an inch from a mans cock)

I would never receive anal or a strapon

I would give a man oral for his wifes _iewing pleasure

In my experience - bi curious people are the most honest.

The amount of 'straight' blokes who want me to suck them off or to suck me off is unreal - must get two requests a week.

I wouldnt like to guess how many couples profiles on here are just men"

So if Bi curious are the most honest why do all the Bi curious blokes profiles say they are straight?!?.... This is the discussion here. Bi men saying they are straight

London

"However back in Fab land our meets do involve sex/intercourse and so sexual orientation and honesty is very important. No homophobia about it, just our preference!! "

OK, so putting the honesty issue aside for a second (which I totally agree with BTW) why won't you do meets with openly Bi guys? I'm interested to hear what your reasoning is for that.

York

"However back in Fab land our meets do involve sex/intercourse and so sexual orientation and honesty is very important. No homophobia about it, just our preference!!

OK, so putting the honesty issue aside for a second (which I totally agree with BTW) why won't you do meets with openly Bi guys? I'm interested to hear what your reasoning is for that."

Oh I see shift the discussion to my personal preference instead of bi guys being dishonest. any reasoning I give for my preference will be met with 'well that's stupid' or 'that's not true'. but generall I don't like the idea of some guy joining me and my wife who 'MAY' also fancy me. I would find it uncomfortable and to be honest would more than likely affect my own performance. I would be questioning the brush of any body parts on mine as a sneaky feel. I want my wife to be the centre of the two men's attention when we have a 3sum, not some man eyeing me up. Those are my reasons and my reasons only. Before you start, YES i do know not every Bi man wants to fuck me!!

Why won't you meet anyone older than 56 years old?

Selby

"However back in Fab land our meets do involve sex/intercourse and so sexual orientation and honesty is very important. No homophobia about it, just our preference!!

OK, so putting the honesty issue aside for a second (which I totally agree with BTW) why won't you do meets with openly Bi guys? I'm interested to hear what your reasoning is for that."

Funnily enough so am I. I too agree with honesty which is what this thread is about essentially. I'd prefer honest people in meets so you can then build up trust with and have a great time with. I just don't know what the difference is? As long as they know it's a "straight" meet then it shouldn't make any difference surely?

I don't meet married people on their own, that is a personal preference not based on sexuality. I suppose in fairness I don't meet other trans people. That for me is largely due to bad past experiences and I like men to be men and women to be filthy that's all.

London

I'm not shifting the discussion, quite a lot of it has been focussed on people's attitudes to Bi guys already.

What you've just described is called homophobia, i.e. negative attitudes, prejudices or aversion to people who identify as LGBT.

I have an age preference on my profile but I don't block people over that range from messaging me. I would say nice try but it wasn't even close.

Selby

OK, so putting the honesty issue aside for a second (which I totally agree with BTW) why won't you do meets with openly Bi guys? I'm interested to hear what your reasoning is for that.

Oh I see shift the discussion to my personal preference instead of bi guys being dishonest. any reasoning I give for my preference will be met with 'well that's stupid' or 'that's not true'. but generall I don't like the idea of some guy joining me and my wife who 'MAY' also fancy me. I would find it uncomfortable and to be honest would more than likely affect my own performance. I would be questioning the brush of any body parts on mine as a sneaky feel. I want my wife to be the centre of the two men's attention when we have a 3sum, not some man eyeing me up. Those are my reasons and my reasons only. Before you start, YES i do know not every Bi man wants to fuck me!!

Why won't you meet anyone older than 56 years old?"

But it's ok for your wife, your sub to entertain you with other women in fact even FF meets, without the fear that they might actually be bi and fancy you too? Of course you wouldn't join in then would you? You'd want your wife to be the centre of attention wouldn't you?

York

"I'm not shifting the discussion, quite a lot of it has been focussed on people's attitudes to Bi guys already.

What you've just described is called homophobia, i.e. negative attitudes, prejudices or aversion to people who identify as LGBT.

I have an age preference on my profile but I don't block people over that range from messaging me. I would say nice try but it wasn't even close. "

I will say nice try to you to try and drag me into a homophobia debate. we don't meet Bi men full stop. any preference is due to reasoning about what we believe that person to be or not. For instace we would also not meet a female who had excessive pubic hair, We would not meet an indian couple although we would meet a Japanese girl. my wife prefers tall men so midgets are out. I would not meet anyone in a wheel chair for a sexual meet. I would not meet a TS ( as beautiful as some are). like has been said before, I like my women to be women and my wife likes her man to be men. Bi women are more than welcome but not Bi men. how can I be homophobic. like you have an age preference (so do I) i also have a sexual preference, whats the difference in your preference to mine?!?

Selby

"I'm not shifting the discussion, quite a lot of it has been focussed on people's attitudes to Bi guys already.

I have an age preference on my profile but I don't block people over that range from messaging me. I would say nice try but it wasn't even close.

I will say nice try to you to try and drag me into a homophobia debate. we don't meet Bi men full stop. any preference is due to reasoning about what we believe that person to be or not. For instace we would also not meet a female who had excessive pubic hair, We would not meet an indian couple although we would meet a Japanese girl. my wife prefers tall men so midgets are out. I would not meet anyone in a wheel chair for a sexual meet. I would not meet a TS ( as beautiful as some are). like has been said before, I like my women to be women and my wife likes her man to be men. Bi women are more than welcome but not Bi men. how can I be homophobic. like you have an age preference (so do I) i also have a sexual preference, whats the difference in your preference to mine?!?"

And I return to the OP is it any wonder that bi guys say they are straight. Obviously they are most wise to do so if there are judgemental people like you around.

Funnily enough so am I. I too agree with honesty which is what this thread is about essentially. I'd prefer honest people in meets so you can then build up trust with and have a great time with. I just don't know what the difference is? As long as they know it's a "straight" meet then it shouldn't make any difference surely?

I don't meet married people on their own, that is a personal preference not based on sexuality. I suppose in fairness I don't meet other trans people. That for me is largely due to bad past experiences and I like men to be men and women to be filthy that's all.

"

But then what if people called you transphobic for not wanting to have sex with a trans person?

How is it fair for you to say they are homophobic, when you have preferences and people you don't want to meet.....?

York

Why won't you meet anyone older than 56 years old?

But it's ok for your wife, your sub to entertain you with other women in fact even FF meets, without the fear that they might actually be bi and fancy you too? Of course you wouldn't join in then would you? You'd want your wife to be the centre of attention wouldn't you?

"

Sorry not sure I know what you mean. My wife is Bi, we do have 3sums with other Bi women, which i have no probs with. Where is the issue with that, surely that makes me Bi friendly and not homophobic. The thing with these meets is that we actually seek out Bi women, who are honest about their sexuality. Although granted a few Bi women only do it for the pleasure of their partner.

I fail to see why Bi men complain about not getting meets, there are loads of Bi cpls and loads of fems who love to see two men together. just not us

I will say nice try to you to try and drag me into a homophobia debate. we don't meet Bi men full stop. any preference is due to reasoning about what we believe that person to be or not. For instace we would also not meet a female who had excessive pubic hair, We would not meet an indian couple although we would meet a Japanese girl. my wife prefers tall men so midgets are out. I would not meet anyone in a wheel chair for a sexual meet. I would not meet a TS ( as beautiful as some are). like has been said before, I like my women to be women and my wife likes her man to be men. Bi women are more than welcome but not Bi men. how can I be homophobic. like you have an age preference (so do I) i also have a sexual preference, whats the difference in your preference to mine?!?"

The difference is... some people are allowed to have preferences.... and some aren't!

I turned a bi man down. If that makes me homophobic.......

York

I will say nice try to you to try and drag me into a homophobia debate. we don't meet Bi men full stop. any preference is due to reasoning about what we believe that person to be or not. For instace we would also not meet a female who had excessive pubic hair, We would not meet an indian couple although we would meet a Japanese girl. my wife prefers tall men so midgets are out. I would not meet anyone in a wheel chair for a sexual meet. I would not meet a TS ( as beautiful as some are). like has been said before, I like my women to be women and my wife likes her man to be men. Bi women are more than welcome but not Bi men. how can I be homophobic. like you have an age preference (so do I) i also have a sexual preference, whats the difference in your preference to mine?!?

And I return to the OP is it any wonder that bi guys say they are straight. Obviously they are most wise to do so if there are judgemental people like you around.

"

Come on Miss penny G, at least i have been honest and opened myself up for attack for my 'preferences'. All as you have done is bang on how hard done to some Bi men (who claim to be straight) are. tell me about some of your preferences, your limits, your no go areas. or are you holier than 'thou art' and would fuck the whole world without prejudice!!

Selby

"

But then what if people called you transphobic for not wanting to have sex with a trans person?

How is it fair for you to say they are homophobic, when you have preferences and people you don't want to meet.....?"

Ok let me elaborate. I do not meet TVs. That is a sexual preference. They "dress" for sexual pleasure. Fair enough that is their choice. I have had bad experiences with TV meets, largely because they have wanted to only play with my cock. Something I am not overly comfortable with cause quite frankly I can't wait to get rid of it, so why am I going to want them have them play with it.

I would probably meet with another transgender woman as she would probably understand my feelings more.

So the mere fact that I have had these type of meets in the past does not indicate transphobia, it is just a personal preference gained from experience. Nothing to do with their gender or sexuality.

York

"

How is it fair for you to say they are homophobic, when you have preferences and people you don't want to meet.....?

Ok let me elaborate. I do not meet TVs. That is a sexual preference. They "dress" for sexual pleasure. Fair enough that is their choice. I have had bad experiences with TV meets, largely because they have wanted to only play with my cock. Something I am not overly comfortable with cause quite frankly I can't wait to get rid of it, so why am I going to want them have them play with it.

I would probably meet with another transgender woman as she would probably understand my feelings more.

So the mere fact that I have had these type of meets in the past does not indicate transphobia, it is just a personal preference gained from experience. Nothing to do with their gender or sexuality.

"

Exactly the same as me....Bi men only want to play with my cock too!!

Selby

I am very open about my preferences. I am openly bi. I'm also transgender. I consider myself a bi woman. Yet my guess is that you wouldn't entertain me playing with your wife. But post op it might be a different question probably, especially if I had a female profile. So just because I have a cock at the moment would likely preclude me from playing with you both for fear I might fancy you. That is your choice but you shouldn't shirk away from the fact that it is hypocritical and homophobic.

I am quite happy playing with either sex. I don't frankly do an awful lot of fucking cause lets be fair after 3 years of hormones it don't work downstairs. It's just something in the way.

That open enough for you???

I'm a bi female, my brother is gay, I'm in no way homophobic. But I'm a blood donor, and if I sleep with a guy who has had sex with another guy(even with a condom), then I can't donate for a year. Iv not met anybody off here yet,(let down by 3 single men for social meets, but that's a different thread) and with time restrictions, time wasters, and guys who lie about their sexual preferenceso, Im not sure that I will any time soon!

York

"I'm a bi female, my brother is gay, I'm in no way homophobic. But I'm a blood donor, and if I sleep with a guy who has had sex with another guy(even with a condom), then I can't donate for a year. Iv not met anybody off here yet,(let down by 3 single men for social meets, but that's a different thread) and with time restrictions, time wasters, and guys who lie about their sexual preferenceso, Im not sure that I will any time soon! "

It would be interesting to find out the medical reason for the blood donation regarding having sex with a Bi/Gay man.

Miss penny G, yes that is exactly that i am saying, that we would not play with some one who classes thamselves as Bi and has a cock and yes we would play with someone who classes themselves as Bi and doesn't. it's known as male and female, however you want to dress it up.

Good luck with your op, I sincerely hope you are able to live a happy and fulfilled life when it is finally done.

The difference is... some people are allowed to have preferences.... and some aren't!

I turned a bi man down. If that makes me homophobic....... "

It does appear that way!Everybody has their preferences and shouldn't be getting it in the ear because of this.

By *lirtygirl445Woman  over a year ago

Lancashire

OMG you must be getting the same as me

all pics and meets have been men on men ???

straight I don't think so

I'm actually confused as to why people give a shit whether it says gay, straight or bi on other people's profiles. If you meet them, you either enjoy it or you don't. If you don't meet them, then who cares?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I'm a bi female, my brother is gay, I'm in no way homophobic. But I'm a blood donor, and if I sleep with a guy who has had sex with another guy(even with a condom), then I can't donate for a year. Iv not met anybody off here yet,(let down by 3 single men for social meets, but that's a different thread) and with time restrictions, time wasters, and guys who lie about their sexual preferenceso, Im not sure that I will any time soon!

It would be interesting to find out the medical reason for the blood donation regarding having sex with a Bi/Gay man.

."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSM_blood_donor_controversy

"In the earliest years of the AIDS epidemic, there were no reliable tests for the virus, which justified blanket bans on blood donations from groups at high risk of acquiring or having HIV, including MSM"

However as the next article says, a total ban has been removed now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-14824310

By *lirtygirl445Woman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Hey bombster I is straight mwahhhhhhh

Fab is the confused persona mecca @ this thread....

"Fab is the confused persona mecca @ this thread.... "
.TOO true,We like the one i'm straight but i like to suck cock and get fucked in the arse,That is fucking bisexual you're in denial or just bare faced liars,Just be honest it would get you a lot further.

"I'm a bi female, my brother is gay, I'm in no way homophobic. But I'm a blood donor, and if I sleep with a guy who has had sex with another guy(even with a condom), then I can't donate for a year. Iv not met anybody off here yet,(let down by 3 single men for social meets, but that's a different thread) and with time restrictions, time wasters, and guys who lie about their sexual preferenceso, Im not sure that I will any time soon!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSM_blood_donor_controversy

"In the earliest years of the AIDS epidemic, there were no reliable tests for the virus, which justified blanket bans on blood donations from groups at high risk of acquiring or having HIV, including MSM"

However as the next article says, a total ban has been removed now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-14824310"

Whenever I see people using the excuse that guys like me pose a higher risk of sti I have to raise an eyebrow beause I imagine the risk is very similar to sleeping with swingers generally.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am not sure offical information is an excuse to be fair.

You don't need to agree with it though.