FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fantastic stockings sighting

Fantastic stockings sighting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was returning to my car at the Pall Mall car park in town as a stunning blonde lady approx mid 30s was getting out of her car and as she did so her skirt rode up showing a fantastic pair of black lace top stockings. Have you ever done the same as you got out of a car ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I was returning to my car at the Pall Mall car park in town as a stunning blonde lady approx mid 30s was getting out of her car and as she did so her skirt rode up showing a fantastic pair of black lace top stockings. Have you ever done the same as you got out of a car ?

"

Yes. but not by choice....getting out of a sports car, in heels and a tight skirt, is not easy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was returning to my car at the Pall Mall car park in town as a stunning blonde lady approx mid 30s was getting out of her car and as she did so her skirt rode up showing a fantastic pair of black lace top stockings. Have you ever done the same as you got out of a car ?

Yes. but not by choice....getting out of a sports car, in heels and a tight skirt, is not easy. "

Hence why w have a sports car each lol

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

But I bet you look fantastic doing it x

Yes. but not by choice....getting out of a sports car, in heels and a tight skirt, is not easy. "

But it's great for anyone watching

It is all perks of the job of working at an airport, especially when the ladies have to walk up a set of steps to get on the plane.

» Add a new message to this topic