FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No army guys?

No army guys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seen a couple of female profiles on here over the past months where they specify "no army guys".

I'm not a squaddie, or even an ex-squaddie. I'm just curious (nosey) as to why certain women and couples aren't keen to meet army guys, as I've never come across that statement before.

Thoughts, anyone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't

Because I don't want to

Maybe they've list loved ones to the services.

Maybe it's an attitude thing.

Maybe some (not all) think it guarantees them pulling.

There are many reasons but all of them boil down to preference in the end. People can chose not to meet them if they don't want to.

Because if you live in/near a garrisson town your surrounded by soldiers.. one guy talks to his mate and brags.. and word quickly gets round.

Im not saying it happens all the time but its not nice when it does.

*lost loved ones*

Damn autocorrect lol

"Because if you live in/near a garrisson town your surrounded by soldiers.. one guy talks to his mate and brags.. and word quickly gets round.

Im not saying it happens all the time but its not nice when it does. "

Kind of what I assumed when I first saw that.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've found that a fair number of guys in the forces trade on this fact when they send you a message. I've had no end of: I'm a horny soldier/marine/para... type messages and just in case I don't twig on that they are HM Forces, they'll include a pic of them in a sandy country with a SA80 cradled in their hands or sat on a tank. I never get any messages from horny plumbers including pics of them sat on a hot water tank.

No, I won't knowingly meet them, and most of the companies that I've worked with won't even employ ex-military personnel... Their training has all to often had an impact on how they seem to think, and on their approach to interpersonal communications.

It's sad, and I wish it were not so, but it's a reality of life...

"I've found that a fair number of guys in the forces trade on this fact when they send you a message. I've had no end of: I'm a horny soldier/marine/para... type messages and just in case I don't twig on that they are HM Forces, they'll include a pic of them in a sandy country with a SA80 cradled in their hands or sat on a tank. I never get any messages from horny plumbers including pics of them sat on a hot water tank. "

Get plenty of them sat on the bog though lol

"I've found that a fair number of guys in the forces trade on this fact when they send you a message. I've had no end of: I'm a horny soldier/marine/para... type messages and just in case I don't twig on that they are HM Forces, they'll include a pic of them in a sandy country with a SA80 cradled in their hands or sat on a tank. I never get any messages from horny plumbers including pics of them sat on a hot water tank. "

"...they'll include a pic of them in a sandy country with a SA80 cradled in their hands ...."

Is SA80 forces code for 'penis'?

"No, I won't knowingly meet them, and most of the companies that I've worked with won't even employ ex-military personnel... Their training has all to often had an impact on how they seem to think, and on their approach to interpersonal communications.

"

If I wear my padded winter jacket I look like a hot water tank - is that close enough?

Maybe they come and go ........ and they wish them to be around.

I think cute n sassy and _inatitz have between them summed up the 2 main reasons.

You do find if they are .. Your told there job and some how made to feel like you own them something for surviving . Had some of them letter in my time here saying flying out to this and that place and need fun before I go can you help. Or just back from months away can you help .

Because....

They are a pain in the arse

Then there are the women who will fuck anything in uniform so they don't lose out...

"No, I won't knowingly meet them, and most of the companies that I've worked with won't even employ ex-military personnel... Their training has all to often had an impact on how they seem to think, and on their approach to interpersonal communications.

"

I think you are so right, my husband used to be a soldier too back in the sixties, they are a lot different now though. They have seen some bad things.

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

I drive diggers should I post a pic with a jcb parked on my lap

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I'll meet them...I'm drawn to guys in the military both long term relationships have been with guys in the army...in a funny way I get them and their quirks....

having known plenty of squaddies, ex raf, andmarines....these guys also say sexual challenges for each other when on lleave..... or get set one by their c.o. that will have something to do with a lot of the enthusiasm of *SOME military guys wanting meets.

It's not only the above ....

But there are also numerous examples of fraudulent/ fake profiles claiming to be servicemen returning from Afghanistan etc.

Much in the same way guys are plagued by nurses returning from Africa and in need of air fares etc.

"It's not only the above ....

But there are also numerous examples of fraudulent/ fake profiles claiming to be servicemen returning from Afghanistan etc.

Much in the same way guys are plagued by nurses returning from Africa and in need of air fares etc. "

Oh the Walter Mitty's of the world

"

Much in the same way guys are plagued by nurses returning from Africa and in need of air fares etc. "

Oooooh never thought of that one!

I've met one guy from the army through fab. he was a nice guy. No hangups. Friends son is also in army he's fine too and he's been to Afghanistan like the guy i mentioned

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Some guys do play on their military bits rather a lot, akin to Ttits', and there are some profiles that possibly are not mil. that can kind of seem like extracting teeth, as they're not around, and there are others which, like some standard single male profiles, also don't make much effort, expecting their cock is enough to get a shag. There are also married mil guys who pretend to be single, and that is of no interest to some fab women, understandably.

That said, there are great mil lads, who are up there amongst the best, and have given some great shags.

We just need to respect everyone's interests and leave it at that, and it's not appropriate really to request the 'but why not?', as some of us have lost friends and family members, and it can be extremely painful to be reminded sometimes.

you saw that PIC of me, plunger in hand

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Wife is polish and lived through martial law, she dislikes military guys since.

I'm in the military, if someone doesn't want to meet because of that then that's fine. Everyone has preferences including myself.

However I do think that having the attitude that all soldiers think every woman must want them because they're in the military is nonsense.

And companies nowadays from experience watching friend return to civi life actually want soldiers.

We play hard. But we work harder. And 90% of the military have a good discipline and morals when morals are needed.

Also because we've seen bad things seeing our country doesn't mean we're damaged good. Everyone deals with things differently. People can't cope some people can

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I've found that a fair number of guys in the forces trade on this fact when they send you a message. I've had no end of: I'm a horny soldier/marine/para... type messages and just in case I don't twig on that they are HM Forces, they'll include a pic of them in a sandy country with a SA80 cradled in their hands or sat on a tank. I never get any messages from horny plumbers including pics of them sat on a hot water tank. you saw that PIC of me, plunger in hand "

I wouldn't have recognised you if it wasn't for the hand holding the plunger

"

...Do you know what you are even talking about,Best laugh i'v had all day.So what you're saying is Ex military guys can't function in a normal society ,The reality of life,Don't you just love that one .

"Also because we've seen bad things seeing our country doesn't mean we're damaged good. Everyone deals with things differently. People can't cope some people can "

Very true x

I'm a supporter of our forces and also an army brat x these men do us and our country a big service keeping us safe and protected x they have to be the way are and have their wits about them and have that commeradery to keep them alive and have to form that between themselves to keep themselves safe and have each others backs and have to have such rigorous and intense training to make them tough incase god forbid they are captured by the enemy x big up to our forces

"I'm a supporter of our forces and also an army brat x these men do us and our country a big service keeping us safe and protected x they have to be the way are and have their wits about them and have that commeradery to keep them alive and have to form that between themselves to keep themselves safe and have each others backs and have to have such rigorous and intense training to make them tough incase god forbid they are captured by the enemy x big up to our forces "

I've always been a supporter my ex bf was in the British Army, my ex husband in the US army...it made me proud but I will say the uniform does nothing for me now lol....I like the person in it

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

before i was married i lived in a town with an army base and yep i shagged a fair few in my time ,one i met took my virginity ,and also same town has an american base .......

» Add a new message to this topic