FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > should I report

should I report

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iverpool Lover OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Should I report or is this just coincidance.

A girl on here whos not been on long has started to message me, she has no pictures and has 2 verifications.

She sent friend request which I never accepted, I said can I see a picture first as there may not be an attraction.

she said she has no pictures on here and doesnt know how to attach pictures (so already im thinking hmmm).

I said did the two guys shes met on here meet her without even seeing what she looked like first, she said yes.

I said well theres no way id be doing that.

She said send me your email and I'll send you some pictures.

I dont trust giving my email out so I went and quickly created one as a throw away email address.

it was getting late so I sent her my email I just created, I wake up this morning and low and behold i cant log into email account and it says account blocked.

I think this person was trying to access it maybe?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Sounds like a scam mate, report it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did you look at the 2 who had verified her?

By *hynewguy2012Man  over a year ago

dartford

Yea report. And makes you wonder how many people get taken by these scams.

Sounds a bit suspicious to me I have to admit. I can never understand people who say they dont know how to upload pics on here yet they can attach them to an e mail It's not that difficult, even I've managed it

By *rymeplsMan  over a year ago

manchester

"Sounds a bit suspicious to me I have to admit. I can never understand people who say they dont know how to upload pics on here yet they can attach them to an e mail It's not that difficult, even I've managed it "
and how pleased am i that you did x

liverpool

"Did you look at the 2 who had verified her?"

they are not displayed.

just says 2 meets by 2 males.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Did you look at the 2 who had verified her?

they are not displayed.

just says 2 meets by 2 males."

All 'verified' each other. There are signs to look out for for dodgy profiles but obviously I won't share them in public.

By *W69Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Doesn't sound too good. Report it and let admin have a look, no harm in reporting it. Far too much of coincidence the spoof email and denied access.

liverpool

I'll report but not sure theres anything they can do with it being away from this site, cant prove it was her the reason email account was blocked.

anyways, onwards and upwards. Glad I trusted my instincts and didnt send any important email addresses.

Thanks guys have a great easter holiday

Personally I wouldn't have accepted a friendship request in the first place and I won't give out my email address either nor make up a special one, as someone said, its not difficult to download a photo to this site and if all else fails, they can email it to the site

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Reported users are not just serial killer level. Just let admin know your thoughts, and they can apply their own rules etc. We all benefit from fab being a safer place, with quality members, incl the owners. Whilst not wanting to overwork or load admin, at least they can decide, based on more in depth info than users have. She may be a shy, somewhat inadequate techie, and all good, but I always trust my gut instinct, if I feel uneasy.

liverpool

"Personally I wouldn't have accepted a friendship request in the first place and I won't give out my email address either nor make up a special one, as someone said, its not difficult to download a photo to this site and if all else fails, they can email it to the site"

I didnt accept friendship. I say in my first post I didnt accept

liverpool

"Reported users are not just serial killer level. Just let admin know your thoughts, and they can apply their own rules etc. We all benefit from fab being a safer place, with quality members, incl the owners. Whilst not wanting to overwork or load admin, at least they can decide, based on more in depth info than users have. She may be a shy, somewhat inadequate techie, and all good, but I always trust my gut instinct, if I feel uneasy. "

» Add a new message to this topic