FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > couple profiles that use female half as a bargining tool?

couple profiles that use female half as a bargining tool?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any views on this? I have come across a few profiles now where the male half uses fem to get what he wants?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Im only here because he wont mow the lawn if I dont swing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Any views on this? I have come across a few profiles now where the male half uses fem to get what he wants?"

How about an example

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Any views on this? I have come across a few profiles now where the male half uses fem to get what he wants?

How about an example"

I'm glad it's not just me that can't work it out.

Example.

Where the guy is using his mrs to get what he wants,like another woman. When shes not really into it. Hes doing all the emails and she becomes a prize or piece of meat in a bargaining way?

Does that make sense?

I believe its the old 'Bait and Switch' maneuver.

But, in balance, there are a fair few single fems out there with 'Only meet with my OH', 'Have a male FB who plays with me' or 'Male friend will accompany me and watch only' on their profiles.

Sounds like it's the females choice. lucky to have a male to be there on meets. safer I would have thought

If what you are suggesting is that without his other half, some guys in couples wouldn't get a sniff in on here, then in a small number of cases that is probably a correct assumption.

If what you are suggesting is that some of the females in couples are here because they are doing it 'for their man' then all I can say is I hope not.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

How would you know she wasn't into it unless you met them?

Even then it might be that she's not into you rather than not wanting to swing.

Just because the man does most of the interaction on here means nothing at all.

I think in person most people could tell if one party wasn't comfortable with it and would decline to continue.

think these type of profiles tend to stand out - we had one a few weeks ago - only pics of her and profile was pretty standard - messages were all about her wanting to get a meet for him and her to watch maybe - probably a single male profile on reflection

[Removed by poster at 18/04/14 08:42:03]

Not sure I've ever seen it on a profile to be honest but I wouldn't rule it out that it exists.

But as a single male I've met a few bi-fems on here where they have said its usually in the conversation and that it's extremely common and obvious once the conversation gets going....

Wouldn't go anywhere near a couple that had that sort of relationship. We'd rather go without..........

Yes, I come across it quite often - it's one of the reasons that I won't meet couples any more...

Two people who are a couple rarely want the same thing - or are interested at the same level.

All too often I get the male half messaging me saying that he makes all the arrangements - not with me, he doesn't! It's an instant block....

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've bumped into couples when I've been dogging where the lady only plays after her husband has been satisfied. I try to avoid playing with them, as even if the husband is fine as he is, I'd hate to be seen as 'buying' my way into playing with his partner.

We haven't come across any couples like that so far, and we certainly don't work like that...

"Example.

Where the guy is using his mrs to get what he wants,like another woman. When shes not really into it. Hes doing all the emails and she becomes a prize or piece of meat in a bargaining way?

Does that make sense? "

How would you have encountered 5 his as a single male?

thanks that is a better example of what I was trying to say. Some profiles I have found its the guys 90% into in. And you never hear from female.

Sounds like a few I've saw where it's supposed to be a couple, but you've got to play with the bloke first before to see if you're gonna be his wife's type.

Haha yeah, like that's really a couple profile!

"We haven't come across any couples like that so far, and we certainly don't work like that... "

+1

This profile us run exclusively by the female,as in all messages and forum posts,he will read the messages and have an opinion but I know what type of personality he likes and as he says,its me that will be playing with them not him

I have had guys tell me that its very obvious when the guy of a couple is the main instigator of meets and it makes them back off because they don't believe the wife has a clue or even exists a lot of the time

"Yes, I come across it quite often - it's one of the reasons that I won't meet couples any more...

Two people who are a couple rarely want the same thing - or are interested at the same level.

All too often I get the male half messaging me saying that he makes all the arrangements - not with me, he doesn't! It's an instant block....

"

we are a couple and want the same.....we never 'take 1 for the team' we both have to be happy or it's a no go!

By *oapsudsCouple  over a year ago

Gillingham

Female half of us has final say in all our meets and what happens at those meets. The pleasure for me is watching her excited. If she's not enjoying herself, neither am I.

"This profile us run exclusively by the female,as in all messages and forum posts,he will read the messages and have an opinion but I know what type of personality he likes and as he says,its me that will be playing with them not him

I have had guys tell me that its very obvious when the guy of a couple is the main instigator of meets and it makes them back off because they don't believe the wife has a clue or even exists a lot of the time "

Same here..

Not that 'he's' sub or anything, he just knows I'm happy with the whole situation when it comes to 'playtime'

D (f )

It aint no bloody auction is it?

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

If we send pics to couples / females on my couples profile I usually send pics of Kim rather than my ugly mug, most guys do this so its not all sinister lol!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

There are common examples of this.... For example, you must meet the man first before you can meet the couple.... Single woman then suddenly declaring they have an other half and want him to join in as well....

People have always traded on the other half... The countless couples profiles for example where it is a million pictures of the woman.. But hardly any of the man

"If we send pics to couples / females on my couples profile I usually send pics of Kim rather than my ugly mug, most guys do this so its not all sinister lol!"

When we met couples receiving pics of the female only was totally offputting,was I meant to meet and fuck a man that I hadn't seen a picture of?

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I wouldn't get a sniff if not for wife, luckily she is tiny, cute and loves swinging, so every so often I get some fun. But then were type of couple who goto a club, cant keep our hands of each other anyway, so any couple joining us is a bonus and if we don't meet anyone we don't care.

"If we send pics to couples / females on my couples profile I usually send pics of Kim rather than my ugly mug, most guys do this so its not all sinister lol!"

We always send pics of both of us...

Plenty of couple profiles with only pics of the male also.

For me you normally get a gut feeling if somethings not quite right. When in doubt just don't bother

"It aint no bloody auction is it?

... "

Sold to the man in the Beard

Clacton on Sea

"I wouldn't get a sniff if not for wife, luckily she is tiny, cute and loves swinging, so every so often I get some fun. But then were type of couple who goto a club, cant keep our hands of each other anyway, so any couple joining us is a bonus and if we don't meet anyone we don't care."

without V i wouldnt be on here, no question.

not because i couldnt get a meet (although its a fair chance i probably wouldnt get many, but hell, even good looking, fit blokes have been known to struggle) but simply because this is something we chose to do together.

would feel slightly wrong to do it on my own, without her.

i think you are mixing profiles with many fem pics and few male pics, as some kind of bait thing, when, lets be honest, without seeing pics of both parties, i very much doubt any people would meet with a couple.

that said, i know a lad who used to take his missus to swinging clubs, so he could get sex with other women, so im sure it happens, just dont think its all that common on here

"I wouldn't get a sniff if not for wife, luckily she is tiny, cute and loves swinging, so every so often I get some fun. But then were type of couple who goto a club, cant keep our hands of each other anyway, so any couple joining us is a bonus and if we don't meet anyone we don't care."

beardy, you are just V's type, so dont worry lol

"Im only here because he wont mow the lawn if I dont swing. "

I am only here because she won't do housework unless we swing

Both of us like confident women who are comfortable in themselves so when we meet people Nette is very quick to pick up when the lady isnt fully into it for whatever reason, We have mostly pics of Nette simply because i think shes gorgeous and i like looking at her

"I wouldn't get a sniff if not for wife, luckily she is tiny, cute and loves swinging, so every so often I get some fun. But then were type of couple who goto a club, cant keep our hands of each other anyway, so any couple joining us is a bonus and if we don't meet anyone we don't care.

beardy, you are just V's type, so dont worry lol"

Hey! What about me?

"I wouldn't get a sniff if not for wife, luckily she is tiny, cute and loves swinging, so every so often I get some fun. But then were type of couple who goto a club, cant keep our hands of each other anyway, so any couple joining us is a bonus and if we don't meet anyone we don't care.

Hey! What about me?

"

you would be, if you were a bit taller, and meatier lol

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

beardy, you are just V's type, so dont worry lol"

Woot, thats good to know, some women like my look, which is handy as I think wiggles would leave me if I shaved.

It's quite easy to spot the women doing it just for their partners x

Hey! What about me?

you would be, if you were a bit taller, and meatier lol"

I dont have a Beard

Smooth Criminal

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

"Yes, I come across it quite often - it's one of the reasons that I won't meet couples any more...

"

and ive had the guy wanting to meet me on his own 1 guys keeps on texting me just not getting the message no thanks

"If what you are suggesting is that without his other half, some guys in couples wouldn't get a sniff in on here, then in a small number of cases that is probably a correct assumption.

If what you are suggesting is that some of the females in couples are here because they are doing it 'for their man' then all I can say is I hope not."

I've seen the latter in clubs and picked up on it through comms, I think there are definitely couples where the dynamic is that the female isn't interested and she's doing this to please her man. A very small number I suspect but sad nonetheless.

"Female half of us has final say in all our meets and what happens at those meets. The pleasure for me is watching her excited. If she's not enjoying herself, neither am I. "

Same here

Clacton on Sea

I do decline photo film shoots if I think the female is pressured in any way as I want the lady to be herself, some guys will push their wives as they do in swinging and its up to us grown up's to be able to spot this lol!

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I have to say we get the usual messages from men who have wives but you know they are single guys....

Think it's pretty sad if the woman's doing it to make her man happy. When my OH told me he used to swing i had no inclinaton or interest and never mentioned it for a good 12 months. Then one day i got curious and interested. We haven't had loads of meets, maybe because i like to have a drink on neutral ground first & get the lie of people. But when we play we enjoy it. I have to say i do like to watch him playing and we always have great sex after

You can always tell if it is the male half on the messaging, he will start off about his partner.

Then quickly goes on the all about him bit.

I think any woman with a bit of " savvy" would get shot lol

Another reason why I've no interest in couples, shame that they so often have the most beautiful women in them, but then that kind of ties in with the whole thread.

"If we send pics to couples / females on my couples profile I usually send pics of Kim rather than my ugly mug, most guys do this so its not all sinister lol!

We always send pics of both of us... "

Us too! If a couple only sends pics of the female we won't meet them. I find it really odd that men think women should fuck someone as a blind date.

So me (the female) doesn't get to see the guy?

I don't understand that at all. I guess my need for sexual attraction isn't important.

By *ornyandsexy69Couple  over a year ago

Hull

I agree. Face pics of both should be shown

Hull

Also we believe honesty is the best policy.

A couple = two people.

Hence pics of both are sent, I can't understand why anyone would do any other. Even with the infamous face threads, although its always me anth(fem) talking crap on here! I always send a picture of both!

Hull

Although majority of our pics are of mandy , there are some of my ugly mug. Mandy answers most of the messages that we get

"If we send pics to couples / females on my couples profile I usually send pics of Kim rather than my ugly mug, most guys do this so its not all sinister lol!

So me (the female) doesn't get to see the guy?

I don't understand that at all. I guess my need for sexual attraction isn't important. "

tis annoying isnt it - wish i had a quid for every message we have sent asking for a pic of the bloke - not just for me as he wants to see who we might meet and is fussy on my behalf -

Woot, thats good to know, some women like my look, which is handy as I think wiggles would leave me if I shaved."

V threatened me that she would if i didnt grow my face fuzz back lol

» Add a new message to this topic