FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > meeting real people

meeting real people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When we started on this site we thought we were never going to meet anyone . Had the pic collecters and the od balls . ( i think we have all had them ) But happy to say that we are glad that we have stuck to the site as it does work . We have met new friends and had some great sexy times . NOTE to the new guys .. KEEP trying .

LOL

Steve and Jay xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"When we started on this site we thought we were never going to meet anyone . Had the pic collecters and the od balls . ( i think we have all had them ) But happy to say that we are glad that we have stuck to the site as it does work . We have met new friends and had some great sexy times . NOTE to the new guys .. KEEP trying .

LOL

Steve and Jay xx "

heyy a good news story ..nice one

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Glad to see its working for you. you would be amazed how many bob on and say it doesn't

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Nice to see a feel good thread

Good you found what you wanted too

It can be difficult sometimes

best of luck xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When we started on this site we thought we were never going to meet anyone . Had the pic collecters and the od balls . ( i think we have all had them ) But happy to say that we are glad that we have stuck to the site as it does work . We have met new friends and had some great sexy times . NOTE to the new guys .. KEEP trying .

LOL

Steve and Jay xx "

I quite agree with you - in fact I fully agree with you. We have made lots of genuine friends on here - it takes a bit of sifting to sort out the nutters (minority tbh) but then .. hey it is a brilliant site to have fun xx

Forum Mod

I LOVE it on here

The experiences we have had just get better and better

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Wish i could meet some one

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Its great to see positivity!!! Glad the site is working, it usually does, but some people don't have the patience or the right attitude.

By *lumsy colinMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

i have not meet anyone from this site but was on another site and i meet with 5 girls and i loved every minute i spent with them i think when it works swingers are truly lovely people and swinging is a great life

LOL

Steve and Jay xx "

I know I'm still new but had great experiences from within a few days of joining, only 1 not so great one. That I can deal with, when you have a lot of great, gonna get a shit hand once in a while! Only ever belonged to one other site (tbh, not a lot of complaints about their either)! Keep it up folks, loving it!

basingstoke

this is a real good news posting

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"this is a real good news posting "

Coliin, you have only been on the site a few mets, t take a little time, social funtions are great you can put names to faces an have a good laugh and your never under an obligation to do anything you dont wish to do. There is large party in m\y29th in newport wales if you can make it

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

In my experience, going to a social is great to meet (LIKE GOING DOWN THE PUB) but hopeless for getting a shag most of the time as everyone ONLY catches up on the gossip.

Your far better off joining a club or hosting your own gatherings

"this is a real good news posting

Coliin, you have only been on the site a few mets, t take a little time, social funtions are great you can put names to faces an have a good laugh and your never under an obligation to do anything you dont wish to do. There is large party in m\y29th in newport wales if you can make it"

Sorry sweetie, but I meet where I want when I want, but I hope you have a lovely party!

I don't post my verifications but as I know this will be a shortlived post, will put on the numbers: 5 within 8 days of joining here, of course not sex with all but with a good propotion! And good sex!

Can I still come to your party, I'm very close to Newport! x

I was telling a newbie today that it is a matter of time and patience and rather than look for an immediate fix, to take his time and build up reltionships and have morechance of findng the genuine people.

I think what this site does is great and I loathe anyone that comes on and disses it because they're not getting action every time they click their fingers.

It's free, it's well thought out and it (almost) caters for everyone. Bravo to the folk at fab x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"this is a real good news posting

Coliin, you have only been on the site a few mets, t take a little time, social funtions are great you can put names to faces an have a good laugh and your never under an obligation to do anything you dont wish to do. There is large party in m\y29th in newport wales if you can make it

Sorry sweetie, but I meet where I want when I want, but I hope you have a lovely party!

I don't post my verifications but as I know this will be a shortlived post, will put on the numbers: 5 within 8 days of joining here, of course not sex with all but with a good propotion! And good sex!

Can I still come to your party, I'm very close to Newport! x "

I think Diamond was answering Colin xx

I love this site!!!

I just wish I'd discvered it earlier.

Same here.

Found some nice folk to chat and hopefully one day meet.

We almost give up at one point but the best comes from those who wait lol

basingstoke

Oh dear i hope people dont think i was complaining because i was not i am not in a mad rush 2 just collect a whole load of shags i enjoy the social side as much as anything

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"Oh dear i hope people dont think i was complaining because i was not i am not in a mad rush 2 just collect a whole load of shags i enjoy the social side as much as anything "

Had they thought you were complaining you would have been tarred, feathered then beaten naked in the street

I miss the good times

"Oh dear i hope people dont think i was complaining because i was not i am not in a mad rush 2 just collect a whole load of shags i enjoy the social side as much as anything

Had they thought you were complaining you would have been tarred, feathered then beaten naked in the street

I miss the good times "

Oooooooer tar and feathered, can I have a bit of that please, sounds like kinky fun, lol....

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

No you dont winge enough

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"No you dont winge enough "

ooooooooo don't give him any ideas, he is better as he is !

You wanna see me driving behind caravans on a single track road.... then Im a proper whinger, lol. Ok, I'll just have to image being rolled in tar, and beaten naked up the street, lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Same goes for me but behind a 56 MPH trucker !!

"Same goes for me but behind a 56 MPH trucker !!"

Pmsl, dont forget you owe me a flash when you overtake me ruggers, lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Same goes for me but behind a 56 MPH trucker !!

Pmsl, dont forget you owe me a flash when you overtake me ruggers, lol "

Of course

i love a happy thread!!

iv had a great time since joinin the site even for someone who is apparently a man lol!!

yeah you got to dodge the nutters and timewasters but you get that everywhere in life, but the fun people make up for it!

there people iv never met and possibly never will, but i still chat with them on the forums etc and think of them as net friends xx

basingstoke

i am really enjoying posting on the forums but think i am doing more of this now than trying to arrange meetings but am definetly going to try and get to diamonds social event

By *umpingJackFlashMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near you?

"Same goes for me but behind a 56 MPH trucker !!

Pmsl, dont forget you owe me a flash when you overtake me ruggers, lol

Of course "

You should hear us truckers complaining about the darn limiters that keep us at 56!!!!!!!!

I agree with a limiter but who came up with 56mph! the legal limit is still 60 for a truck.

» Add a new message to this topic