FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Transformers game!

Transformers game!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Being a big Transformers fan, and looking forward to the new movie due out this summer, here's a new game!

If the person above you was a Transformer, would they be an Autobot (Goodie) or a Decepticon (Baddie), and what vehicle would they turn into?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sexy brain would be an autobot and turn into a dodge charger

im so clueless.. baddie bot and a daewoo matiz

Cute n sassy autobot red Porsche

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

sassybot must be a cute curvy bright red vw beetle goody autobot id be one of those ancient dinobots

"sassybot must be a cute curvy bright red vw beetle goody autobot id be one of those ancient dinobots"

With big air bags

"sassybot must be a cute curvy bright red vw beetle goody autobot id be one of those ancient dinobots

With big air bags "

shaman would look like a decepticon but actually be an autibot.....because he's a long lost prime.

hed turn into an old steam engine locomotive.

damn ive watched waaaaay too much transformers in my life

"sassybot must be a cute curvy bright red vw beetle goody autobot id be one of those ancient dinobots

With big air bags

shaman would look like a decepticon but actually be an autibot.....because he's a long lost prime.

damn ive watched waaaaay too much transformers in my life "

Wow I'm going to need therapy to work out what that means

Earmenow would have to be a raven coloured sleek barchetta that transforms into a seducticon

With big air bags

Earmenow would have to be a raven coloured sleek barchetta that transforms into a seducticon "

i don't remember ever seeing a seducticon. sexybrain, is there such a thing? what do They turn into? love wands? fleshlights? sexual androids a là the movie A. I. ?

going to google barchetta, though. I'm curious.

Gravesend

someone must be a rampant rabbitbot sexybrain perhaps

With big air bags

Earmenow would have to be a raven coloured sleek barchetta that transforms into a seducticon

i don't remember ever seeing a seducticon. sexybrain, is there such a thing? what do They turn into? love wands? fleshlights? sexual androids a là the movie A. I. ?

going to google barchetta, though. I'm curious. "

Hope you like what you found. A seducticon is a new phenomenon in male seduction yet to be unveiled on our screens

Love the idea of seducticons .. though id prob be an old banger lol with doors that fall off like a circus car

With big air bags

Hope you like what you found. A seducticon is a new phenomenon in male seduction yet to be unveiled on our screens "

if you meant the ferrari, then yes. some of those were cream worthy. the fiat, however, not so much

Gravesend

the kellybot would be a seducticon black and white yankee police car with those nice searchlights that fit in the hand so snugly

Gravesend

baggsy im octopus prime .. hands everywhere lol

With big air bags

Hope you like what you found. A seducticon is a new phenomenon in male seduction yet to be unveiled on our screens

if you meant the ferrari, then yes. some of those were cream worthy. the fiat, however, not so much "

I'll leave you to work out which one I meant

With big air bags

if you meant the ferrari, then yes. some of those were cream worthy. the fiat, however, not so much

I'll leave you to work out which one I meant"

a genteel southern Berke such as myself could never figure something out on her own.

to do so would necessitate two very unladylike behaviors, namely making a presumption.... because you're a smidge flirt, fdarling but some British persons generally dislike Americans....... and secondly actually thinking for myself . it's positively not done, sir

With big air bags

a genteel southern Berke such as myself could never figure something out on her own.

to do so would necessitate two very unladylike behaviors, namely making a presumption.... because you're a smidge flirt, fdarling but some British persons generally dislike Americans....... and secondly actually thinking for myself . it's positively not done, sir "

*southern Belle. damn auto correct

Doesn't just have to be vehicles actually, we can have dinosaurs and animals too!

By *awkeye and HotlipsCouple  over a year ago

Takeley

My ex could transform from the sweet girl next door with company, to a psycho, knife wielding lunatic, once the doors closed.....does that count. Shame no super heroes came and saved me!

Mechanical Hawk, and Pink Cadillac emblazoned with a Hot Lips logo on the bonnet - stylin'!

With big air bags

to do so would necessitate two very unladylike behaviors, namely making a presumption.... because you're a smidge flirt, fdarling but some British persons generally dislike Americans....... and secondly actually thinking for myself . it's positively not done, sir "

Oh it was most definitely the Ferrari!

I can only go off Americans I have met and I liked them. I don't do stereotypes

By *exyfuncouple-40Couple  over a year ago

Bloxham

Auto bot peters built lorry

"Auto bot peters built lorry "

An Autobot that transforms into a mini.

An Autobot Crane...it erects things.

"An Autobot Crane...it erects things."

Did you see Celebrity Juice? The end of the episode was decided with a game of Banana Cock Wars. I thought of you. Not the quite the sort of message you want to receive on fab, sorry 'bout that.

"An Autobot Crane...it erects things.

Did you see Celebrity Juice? The end of the episode was decided with a game of Banana Cock Wars. I thought of you. Not the quite the sort of message you want to receive on fab, sorry 'bout that. "

I googled 'banana car' and came across some groovy designs

It'd be great for giving evil Decepticons the slip

» Add a new message to this topic