FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How am I meant to meet people?

How am I meant to meet people?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I joined this site over 5 years ago and haven't met any women. I'm young(ish), good looking, educated, a trim body and nice cock. Why do I not get any responses to messages? I can be polite or dirty it leads to the same, no response. Its a bit disheartening when those same women have meet verifications from out of shape guys in their 50's who can hardly string a sentence together. Where exactly am I going wrong? I have made 3 dates in the real world in the last few days yet never anything here. It feels like the whole swinging community is just a bit stuck up and cliqy. Should I just give up and stick to regular attractive non swinger women?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes

Putting on a message like this isnt going to help your cause at all lol, in fact it will probably put people off !!!

By *rymeplsMan  over a year ago

manchester

Dont think youve done yourself any favours with post mate

"I joined this site over 5 years ago and haven't met any women. I'm young(ish), good looking, educated, a trim body and nice cock. Why do I not get any responses to messages? I can be polite or dirty it leads to the same, no response. Its a bit disheartening when those same women have meet verifications from out of shape guys in their 50's who can hardly string a sentence together. Where exactly am I going wrong? I have made 3 dates in the real world in the last few days yet never anything here. It feels like the whole swinging community is just a bit stuck up and cliqy. Should I just give up and stick to regular attractive non swinger women?"

Hun your post on here is four times as long as your profile text.

Have a rewrite and make it a bit more interesting, look at some of the 'out of shape' but very successful guys and learn from their profiles.

Put up some new pics as well.

I was looking for advice but get criticism...

Thank you missmo

If you put as much effort into your profile as you have this post then perhaps things might have been different..........................

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

3 things I think might be a reason.

1. Cannont accomadate

2. Both public pics are of your cock (if youve been on here 5 years im surprised you dont know by now cock pics are a no no as woman see hundreds a day, a nice torso or bum or face pic would be better).

3. Buff out your profile a bit more, one sentence isn't going to entice anyone.

best of luck bud, gotta be patient too.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Why did you think it would be easy on here?

To be honest if you've not had anything in 5 years I'd suggest you are doing something wrong in your messages.

Have you tried going to any socials in your area to get known etc? Got involved in the forums or chat rooms etc?

Your profile isn't the worst I've seen but it's not the best. Try adding more to the text, a few different non-cock pics etc (although I like your cock pics )

Have you attended any clubs or socials?

If the answer is 'no' then start. It is honestly the best way to get to meet people.

Also, take more of an active role in the forums. Once you become part of the regular crowd (or clique, as you erroneously stated) people will be more willing to interact with you.

Or you could just leave...

evesham

"I was looking for advice but get criticism..."

Welcome to the forums lol

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Leave the fun to us overweight , uneducated cretins and leave forthwith.

Your absence will be a tremendous loss to Fab but, hey, I guess we're just going to have to learn to struggle on without you.

Such a shame as yiu seem such a modest and well adjusted guy....,,,

By *ondonpride69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Have you tried going to any of the clubs.

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"3 things I think might be a reason.

1. Cannont accomadate

2. Both public pics are of your cock (if youve been on here 5 years im surprised you dont know by now cock pics are a no no as woman see hundreds a day, a nice torso or bum or face pic would be better).

best of luck bud, gotta be patient too."

All the above plus go to socials and clubs to get yourself known.

1. Cannont accomadate

best of luck bud, gotta be patient too."

A usefulanswer. Thank you very much. I always send face and body pics with messages and I cannot accom as share with students but I will work on my profile. Have much more luck with uni girls on tinder than on here and that just has my face haha

liverpool

"I was looking for advice but get criticism...

Welcome to the forums lol"

indeedy tis a harsh place to be.

liverpool

1. Cannont accomadate

A usefulanswer. Thank you very much. I always send face and body pics with messages and I cannot accom as share with students but I will work on my profile. Have much more luck with uni girls on tinder than on here and that just has my face haha"

hey your very welcome.

Good luck

"

I don't think so. The OP's initial post contained several criticisms in itself so it's only fair he gets some in return.

"Have you tried going to any of the clubs. "

I went to my local sauna last week. Only 2 couples there, I spoke to one and they were friendly. Also 2 guys who just followed me around leering and openly wanking while staring at me so kinda put me off to be honest

By *W69Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 17/04/14 07:54:35]

Who did I criticise?

I don't think so. The OP's initial post contained several criticisms in itself so it's only fair he gets some in return."

evesham

1. Cannont accomadate

A usefulanswer. Thank you very much. I always send face and body pics with messages and I cannot accom as share with students but I will work on my profile. Have much more luck with uni girls on tinder than on here and that just has my face haha"

Shouldn't that tell you something about what pics work and don't work?

By *aGaGagging for itCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Maybe read all of the similar posts from single guys and take the advice: it's a numbers game and you're in the majority looking for the minority. Write a better profile. Go to socials and clubs. Just because you consider yourself good looking and have a nice cock it does mean you should be top of the wishlist as to some personality counts. Cock pics put some off as they feel that the guy thinks all he has to do is get it out and women will be straight onto it. If women are picking 50 year old guys over you maybe it's because they want to meet 50 year old guys - their choice not yours!

By *W69Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"Have you tried going to any of the clubs.

I went to my local sauna last week. Only 2 couples there, I spoke to one and they were friendly. Also 2 guys who just followed me around leering and openly wanking while staring at me so kinda put me off to be honest"

Was just going to say BGHS but guess that's what your talking about.

Might be worth giving it another go. You never know if it's going to busy or not in there.

By *yphoon1Man  over a year ago

5 years on here and nothing and yet 3 dates in as many days in the 'real' world (whatever that is). Id stick to whatever gets you results by looks of it.

Your profile is threadbare and not going to get results like that.

Surely in 5 years you must have realised something was wrong with your approach?

1. Cannont accomadate

A usefulanswer. Thank you very much. I always send face and body pics with messages and I cannot accom as share with students but I will work on my profile. Have much more luck with uni girls on tinder than on here and that just has my face haha

Shouldn't that tell you something about what pics work and don't work? "

Haha yes quite possibly. Always been unsure of having a face pic public on here

OP....

Only you can improve your luck here. It won't come to you gift wrapped and served up on a plate. From our short time here, we've learnt you've gotta put the effort in to network with people. Join in the banter, don't get the hump at criticism whether it's deserved or not.

Make efforts to get out to social events that are planned by some of the people here. Go to clubs and mingle, people there are approachable and friendly if you're respectful.

Tell people about yourself and allow your personality to shine, your profile as it is does nothing for anyone. If we were meeting guys, we'd not give you a second glance as it is currently.

How do you know the "out of shape" over 50's these women meet can't string a sentence together, have you chatted to them?

Oh dear feel sorry for this poor lad any u females going to help him out come on dont all rush now no i said dont all rush

By *S_PennyTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Social events are by far the best way to meet people and you haven't worked that out after 5 years? I'd suggest you considered buffing up your brain rather than just your body.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Who did I criticise"

I'll take a wild guess at these guys.....

"out of shape guys in their 50's who can hardly string a sentence together"

"How do you know the "out of shape" over 50's these women meet can't string a sentence together, have you chatted to them?"

From thier profile text...

I suppose they may have dyslexia, I'll keep that in mind

Your profile needs work it do not stand out ....... Look up other men here who do well and get tips from there profiles . Your one of a number so you need good pics not cocks ... and if not full face just something different .

Actually you are getting advice, you just aren't seeing it.

To be blunt your attitude sucks.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

To be blunt your attitude sucks."

"Who did I criticise

"out of shape guys in their 50's who can hardly string a sentence together""

I wasn't being specific haha. And there is nothing wrong with being in your 50's. I apologise if it came off that way

" Its a bit disheartening when those same women have meet verifications from out of shape guys in their 50's who can hardly string a sentence together. "

How do you know they can't string a sentence together?

My advice would be to look at what you're saying in messages, your profile says nothing, your pics say nothing.

To be on here 5 years is a long time..I joined a year ago last week.

To be honest I dont think you'll get any meets now as you have not been verified for a very long time so if I was you I'd delete your profile. But if you cannot communicate on here even deleting your profile won't help.

Good luck

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

You said you get lots of dates from uni girls, this isn't a dating site. Maybe take heed of what others have said and don't forget some may prefer guys in their 50, s who you say are out of shape and can't string a sentence together. Good luck.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"How do you know the "out of shape" over 50's these women meet can't string a sentence together, have you chatted to them?

I suppose they may have dyslexia, I'll keep that in mind"

Maybe.... But looks like they are doing something right if they get meets and a fit clever chap like you doesn't .

But to your op if you mailed me I would check your profile and then delete your message

"

I said that in response to my first 3 replies. Where was the advice in them?

Lot of rude defensive people on here

"Who did I criticise?

I was looking for advice but get criticism...

I don't think so. The OP's initial post contained several criticisms in itself so it's only fair he gets some in return."

Out of shape guys in their 50's. If that isn't a criticism then I don't know what is.

You say you visited a sauna, that's a not the ideal place to start, have you tried an actual club on a social night? That's probably the best place. There's often threads in the club's forum.

"How do you know the "out of shape" over 50's these women meet can't string a sentence together, have you chatted to them?

Maybe.... But looks like they are doing something right if they get meets and a fit clever chap like you doesn't .

But to your op if you mailed me I would check your profile and then delete your message "

Based on the lack of profile text and pics?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You say you're educated but can't see where you're going wrong? After 5 years? All those 50's are shagging the women whilst you're not...why? My advice is to ask yourself this: is my profile the absolute very best effort I could possible do? If the answer is yes, then the site might not be for you, if the answer is no then after 5 years, perhaps you could imagine considering changing it?

There are loads of people in Brighton going round each others houses and shagging - get in there!

"Who did I criticise

"out of shape guys in their 50's who can hardly string a sentence together"

I wasn't being specific haha. And there is nothing wrong with being in your 50's. I apologise if it came off that way "

So what about the bit about swingers being stuck up and cliquey?

Though if you think that it does beg the question why on earth are you on here...

Thank you so much to those who have been helpful and actually given advice. To the others who took what I said wrongly and just weighed in to have a go at me...what great people you are

I think you need to look at the bigger pic 5 years most who come here get a meet in the first month ..... Are you not getting to know people ? just sending one line .... most will not write back to one line or cut and paste .... people like to know who they're meeting so they feel safe .. clubs and parties maybe you should look into .

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Thank you so much to those who have been helpful and actually given advice. To the others who took what I said wrongly and just weighed in to have a go at me...what great people you are"

Just goes to show! Everyone has given you advice. You don't see your opening thread as insulting, I can't see where anyone has "had a go!"

C'est la vie!

You've suggested, on a swingers forum, that swingers are stuck up and cliquey, people will take a dislike and be defensive.

"Thank you so much to those who have been helpful and actually given advice. To the others who took what I said wrongly and just weighed in to have a go at me...what great people you are"

In all fairness, 'those who weighed in to have a go' also provided you with sound advice. Which is-if you're going to ask for advice don't mix it with criticism.

Another top piece of advice for survival as a single male is to grow a thick skin and not overreact when someone knocks you.

Brighton - even Hove!

"You've suggested, on a swingers forum, that swingers are stuck up and cliquey, people will take a dislike and be defensive. "

I get stuck up sometimes - my cock rammed up a wet pussy so my balls stick to her labia

I jut thought I'd add a sousance of amusement to lighten the thread....

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

But to your op if you mailed me I would check your profile and then delete your message

Based on the lack of profile text and pics?"

Yes I'm afraid so , especially when I'd seen how long you had been on without making any effort on it

Brighton - even Hove!

"Thank you so much to those who have been helpful and actually given advice. To the others who took what I said wrongly and just weighed in to have a go at me...what great people you are

In all fairness, 'those who weighed in to have a go' also provided you with sound advice. Which is-if you're going to ask for advice don't mix it with criticism.

Another top piece of advice for survival as a single male is to grow a thick skin and not overreact when someone knocks

you."

Let's try out that advice: Mr Who? Your guitar playing is shite

Ok i will give advice instead lol

Get different photos as just cock pics are boring and most cocks look the same anyway !

Put more information in your profile text, make it interesting !

Make sure you can accomadate as that helps.

Go to socials and clubs as most men find thats a far better way to meet people.

Stop making critical comments about other people, you just come across as desperate, boring and not much fun.

Those are the usual ways that men get to meet fems it seems

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"It feels like the whole swinging community is stuck up....."

5 years Brighton not one meet , your profile and your comments in the forum suggest it may be your attitude x first stop blaming others . if you are genuinely intelligent you should be able to work this out for yourself .

Fact one

There is a how can I improve my profile every day. You did not need to start your own an intelligent man would read and understand from the others

It's seems you have written a very repulsive look at me thread which an intelligent person should understand would do them no favours x

Without being too personal you suggest your cock is lovely , my first impression was not the same. Argue and take offence to all the advice and criticism if you wish but you're the one that is struggling to get meets and the reason is you xx

And still the insults continue...

The criticisms in your opening post were very specific and with zero ambiguity - what exactly did people take the wrong way?

As a guy who is 50 next month and out of shape as you put it. I should not be inclined to help. However I'm not meeting but get offers. I think you've received some very good advice. Presenting a fun, positive attitude will always win over being overtly critical. Get to know people rather than viewing getting a shag as the goal.

Social interaction is very important in the swinging world. I don't show my face on my profile but I do get it out from time to time in public .... I mean my face of course

By *ajandroseMan  over a year ago

tamworth

Second that motion , here here sir !

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"I joined this site over 5 years ago and haven't met any women. I'm young(ish), good looking, educated, a trim body and nice cock. Why do I not get any responses to messages? I can be polite or dirty it leads to the same, no response. Its a bit disheartening when those same women have meet verifications from out of shape guys in their 50's who can hardly string a sentence together. Where exactly am I going wrong? I have made 3 dates in the real world in the last few days yet never anything here. It feels like the whole swinging community is just a bit stuck up and cliqy. Should I just give up and stick to regular attractive non swinger women?"

Why are you worried about your lack of success on here if you re having success in ' the real world' or as you ve said with uni girls, ?

There are countless threads in the archives asking the same question they will offer you generic advice you need to interpret that and use it to show the best 'you' no one else can do that for you

This near fifty year old who s not in bad shape and can talk a bit suggests you take on board the critique ( good and bad,) and change something Einstein said to do the same things over and over again and expect a different result was a definition of insanity,

"

Make sure you can accomadate as that helps.

"

Only if he CAN actually accomodate because if he does get a meet and he can't, that's just going to be a kick in the balls waiting to happen.

I'm not sure the OP warrented a new arsehole ripped for him looking at the some of the responses he's had.

But good luck take the advice in this thread and delete/start a new profile chap. You've been here too long as an unverified. That's going to put off 95% of this site straight away.

Social interaction is very important in the swinging world. Its is ........ and its not just about shagging ..... or a 5min leg over in some nasty place .. people like to be made to feel special and not one of a number . Its High risk meeting people you don't know so you have to trust your instincts and why a lot love to get to know people .

"Thank you so much to those who have been helpful and actually given advice. To the others who took what I said wrongly and just weighed in to have a go at me...what great people you are

Another top piece of advice for survival as a single male is to grow a thick skin and not overreact when someone knocks

you.

Let's try out that advice: Mr Who? Your guitar playing is shite "

Personal taste is a subjective thing. Some people like my style of playing, others don't.

I'd also agree with you if I compared myself to the likes of Steve Vai.

This thick skinned business is easy

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Oh and there was the subtle side swipe

" stick with attractive non swinger women"

Not too many lines need to be read in between to infer the meaning of that quip

After 5 years with no success yet a good hit rate in the real world id be thinking see ya later fab

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I don't think people were really rude - you've got to remember that there's loads of these messages on the forums every single day.

I guess it gets a bit seeing the same old thing every single day when the answers really are obvious.

The first thing is sort out the text - it says nothing about your personality at all. Admittedly, mine is long-winded, quirky and not for many but I do get some interest from it.

I also found that a good profile pic makes the world of difference - much more likely to get attention. There's a million pics of genitalia on here.

I'm meeting someone tomorrow (no longer on site). When we first were in touch a long while back, she commented on how nice it was to get a proper, polite message. Really concentrate on what you are saying and the spelling.

It's hardly rocket science mate!

There are so many single guys on here - always going to be tough though.

Lot of rude defensive people on here"

i was the first to reply,and i repied to your question,"Should I just give up and stick to regular attractive non swinger women?"

i answered yes,and i stick by that answer.the only other answer i could have given would have been no,and that would make me a liar.so tell me how was that rude?or do you define rude as being given an answer you really didnt want to hear?

and as you are talking about rudeness,was it not rude to say "those same women have meet verifications from out of shape guys in their 50's who can hardly string a sentence together."

or

" the whole swinging community is just a bit stuck up and cliqy."

i stick by my advice,yes,you "Should just give up and stick to regular attractive non swinger women?

By *ajandroseMan  over a year ago

tamworth

"Who did I criticise

"out of shape guys in their 50's who can hardly string a sentence together""

"You've suggested, on a swingers forum, that swingers are stuck up and cliquey, people will take a dislike and be defensive. "

I said it feels like they are stuck up and cliqy, not that they are. More than willing to be corrected on that though.

Brighton - even Hove!

I was rude to Mr Who who took it like a man.....

i was the first to reply,and i repied to your question,"Should I just give up and stick to regular attractive non swinger women?"

i answered yes,and i stick by that answer.the only other answer i could have given would have been no,and that would make me a liar.so tell me how was that rude?or do you define rude as being given an answer you really didnt want to hear?

and as you are talking about rudeness,was it not rude to say "those same women have meet verifications from out of shape guys in their 50's who can hardly string a sentence together."

or

i stick by my advice,yes,you "Should just give up and stick to regular attractive non swinger women?"

A reply of 'yes' to a post with multiple questions isn't rude, it isn't anything. Just a waste of time adding at all I would say.

"You've suggested, on a swingers forum, that swingers are stuck up and cliquey, people will take a dislike and be defensive.

I said it feels like they are stuck up and cliqy, not that they are. More than willing to be corrected on that though."

The way I see it, swinging and the forums is like moving to a new area where no one knows you. You can't expect to walk into the local pub and expect everyone to start buying you drinks. You have to get to know people and join the community, build relationships and make friends.

That, to some, May sound like a clique but to others it is just a community of people with similar interests.

"You've suggested, on a swingers forum, that swingers are stuck up and cliquey, people will take a dislike and be defensive.

I said it feels like they are stuck up and cliqy, not that they are. More than willing to be corrected on that though."

That's why I said you suggested they were, not said outright they were.

"I was rude to Mr Who who took it like a man.....

"

I'm actually crying on the inside!

or

i stick by my advice,yes,you "Should just give up and stick to regular attractive non swinger women?

A reply of 'yes' to a post with multiple questions isn't rude, it isn't anything. Just a waste of time adding at all I would say."

you dont like the answer,dont ask the question.

I don't think people were really rude - you've got to remember that there's loads of these messages on the forums every single day.

I guess it gets a bit seeing the same old thing every single day when the answers really are obvious.

The first thing is sort out the text - it says nothing about your personality at all. Admittedly, mine is long-winded, quirky and not for many but I do get some interest from it.

I also found that a good profile pic makes the world of difference - much more likely to get attention. There's a million pics of genitalia on here.

I'm meeting someone tomorrow (no longer on site). When we first were in touch a long while back, she commented on how nice it was to get a proper, polite message. Really concentrate on what you are saying and the spelling.

There are so many single guys on here - always going to be tough though."

Thanks Lostsock. You seem lika a nice guy. I had literally just woken up when i wrote the OP so I may have been a little forthright haha

So in no particular order

1. Cock pic avatar, only other pic a cock pic too no clear body shots go for bum back an torso at least if you're too scared to have a face pic public.

2. Been here for over a year with no verifications screams fantasist and never going to actually turn up to a meet so tbh delete and remake a profile so people don't instantly ignore you because of that.

3. Your profile is pathetic actually write what you're into what you can offer and a bit about you so people know you're more than a cock on a body cause atm that's all you are so you instantly lose to all the guys with a better body as there's no personality to judge at all.

4 your attitude is a bit whiney and off putting remember people are here to fulfil their fantasies and have fun, so they don't want miserable or moapy people.

5. What is your typical first message like as 5 years an no meets seems insane given the "wanna fuck now" crowd have managed to get meets in less time than that.

Thanks Lostsock. You seem lika a nice guy. I had literally just woken up when i wrote the OP so I may have been a little forthright haha "

I think you need to hear this, fella,

" you re doing nothing wrong,,!! Its everybody elses fault,"

Brighton - even Hove!

I thought my advice was good.

or

A reply of 'yes' to a post with multiple questions isn't rude, it isn't anything. Just a waste of time adding at all I would say.

you dont like the answer,dont ask the question."

My OP had different facets and multiple questions. Therefore your original 'yes' was in no way an answer or advice or helpful without other words being added around it. I'm putting you in the uneducated pile as you clearly can't grasp what I am getting at.

"I thought my advice was good. "

Sorry Steve, it was incredibly good advice and you did lighten the mood haha so thank you for that

Thanks Lostsock. You seem lika a nice guy. I had literally just woken up when i wrote the OP so I may have been a little forthright haha

"

. Whoooo hoooo collective blame !!!!

"I think you need to hear this, fella,

"

The real irony is that he's the only unverified person to have posted to this thread...

. Whoooo hoooo collective blame !!!! "

My bad,, sorry Tina ' its minxies fault,!!"

And here lies a clue as to why your not getting meets. One minute your trying to be humble and apologise, the next you having a go at the very people who are trying to help you.

What does come across xlearly in this thread is your apparent bad attitude which you just dont appear to be able to control with the constant retorts you place on most of your posts.

Perhaps climbing off your high horse may help just dont get your foot stuck in the saddle on your way down.

Finally remember one thing, woman on this site may just prefer a dyslexic guy in his 50's with a great attitude to an educated fit guy of your age whose attitude leaves alot to be desired. But at least your beginning to understand why no one wants to meet with you

. Whoooo hoooo collective blame !!!!

My bad,, sorry Tina ' its minxies fault,!!" "

Too late mate we have to accept your first answer lol

OP be honest with yourself, you imagined a swinging site to be full of sex craved people willing to have sex 24/7 . The reality is very different and people find it incredulous when this doesn't happen.

It isn't about being body beautiful (if it was id never get a meet) or having a large cock or being able to squirt a geyser 30ft high. Swinging is a very

social activity, the sex is just a small part of why people swing.

Those overweight 50 year old men who are successful with meets are sociable, fun, interesting, easy to talk to, offer interesting opinion, join in on the forum, can talk a.out other topics other than sex, attend socials and build up a network of swinging friends. That's what we all do, those of us who enjoy the swinging scene.

In all honesty you will be more successful in the town on a Friday night.

I haven't met people for ages not intending to. I actually deleted my old account but i enjoy the people on here so came back. No i don't get many responses. But on a site with thousands of single men and much fewer ladies i wouldn't expect to. Be it couples looking for men or single ladies it is a numbers game. If after 5 years i had no interest i would start looking at my profile and some of the more successful ones. Look at the differences. Also the forums are a great way to join conversations and get noticed.

Sorry just my view

Constructive criticsm is advice.

Being ageist about people in their 50s will rapidly lose you support.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

It's not up to us to prove ourselves to you, it's your responsibility to make an effort to make yourself appealing to us.

The suggestion that you're not getting meets because there is something wrong with us, rather than there being something wrong with your approach, is never going to help you on here.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

It can be cliquey,those that say its not must have lived charmed lives....swinging can be cliquey...now having got that out of the way......

All I can say is try to chill out....I know it can be frustrating.....we all get like that at times....keep at it if you want to stay though but don't let it be the be all and end all.....my advice.....go non vanilla as well....hang around the forums...join in with threads, its helped lots to get meets. Good Luck

well...

at least u got some men wanking at u...

OOps...sorry, real advice time:

I think for ur desires, u should try some GB nites at a club perhaps..I dont think u are geared towards social meetups.

there is almost someone for everyone on this site, but u have to do a little work in the process

after 5 years...I'd be more thinking u havent snapped up meets that may have been offered, u give the cannot accom as one reasoning..I rarely EVER have been able to accom..and I have alternatives to that..tesco do value tents

"OP be honest with yourself, you imagined a swinging site to be full of sex craved people willing to have sex 24/7 . The reality is very different and people find it incredulous when this doesn't happen.

It isn't about being body beautiful (if it was id never get a meet) or having a large cock or being able to squirt a geyser 30ft high. Swinging is a very

Those overweight 50 year old men who are successful with meets are sociable, fun, interesting, easy to talk to, offer interesting opinion, join in on the forum, can talk a.out other topics other than sex, attend socials and build up a network of swinging friends. That's what we all do, those of us who enjoy the swinging scene.

In all honesty you will be more successful in the town on a Friday night. "

Well put

I think if you read this thread carefully and think about it. You will revise your view.

"OP be honest with yourself, you imagined a swinging site to be full of sex craved people willing to have sex 24/7 . The reality is very different and people find it incredulous when this doesn't happen.

In all honesty you will be more successful in the town on a Friday night. "

this

I said it feels like they are stuck up and cliqy, not that they are. More than willing to be corrected on that though.

I think if you read this thread carefully and think about it. You will revise your view."

Yeh the fact ur op called people cliqy insulted 50+ year olds and in a round about way called swingers unattractive u have had alot of advise considering its a im a single man can't get meets thread

Have you seen your profile?

I have, took 5 seconds to read. If that.

There's the reason.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

To be honest mate, you're whole existence on here from:

a) your profile text

b) public pics

c) length of time without a meet

d) first forum post

e) inability to work out where the issue lies

Is completely fucked and it's undefuckable. My best advice would be to rip it up and start again.

Brighton - even Hove!

Keenfuckographer mentioned Tescos Value Tents. I misread that as Tescos Vol-au-vents. So it's a good job I didn't offer him my advice of "M&S ones are nicer" otherwise I'd look like a complete dick head.

Being in the virtual world doesn't make life perfect x put plenty in n you'll get plenty out.

Your profile is bland and a sense of humour goes a long way.

You've asked for advice and then called it critisism.

Contructive critisism is hard to take but if you want things to change you need to try the suggestions.

"To be honest mate, you're whole existence on here from:

a) your profile text

b) public pics

d) first forum post

Is completely fucked and it's undefuckable. My best advice would be to rip it up and start again. "

On reflection I think I agree with Ryan too.

or

My OP had different facets and multiple questions. Therefore your original 'yes' was in no way an answer or advice or helpful without other words being added around it. I'm putting you in the uneducated pile as you clearly can't grasp what I am getting at."

uneducated pile? Hahaha

although i'v not been on 'Fab' anywhere near as long as you i too thought the same when i first joined!! i have since learned that being patient- not pushy or whingy...and just being myself is the best policy! i realised i had to stop moaning about others not liking/wanting me and just interact with the people who do show a little interest...not by sounding desperate..or arrogant! slagging off anyone is a mistake...dont be so quick to call others ...if you havent sold yourself or made yourself stand out from the massively huge huge huge group of single guys on here then its your fault your getting no interest!!! my advice is...and i took this advise myself...be you, be nice and above all be respectful and patient dont set any time limits on getting meets..and dont come across as a 'look at me..not them' kinda guy! great things come to people who are patient and as you have found out...not much at all comes to those who point fingers and call others!!! stick with it..just be a little more understanding of the fact that we are like sperm in a way.....millions of tadpoles all chasing the same egg!!!! good luck

By *yphoon1Man  over a year ago

or

My OP had different facets and multiple questions. Therefore your original 'yes' was in no way an answer or advice or helpful without other words being added around it. I'm putting you in the uneducated pile as you clearly can't grasp what I am getting at."

Ouch. You can stop digging now. You've done enough damage.

a) your profile text

b) public pics

d) first forum post

Is completely fucked and it's undefuckable. My best advice would be to rip it up and start again. "

^^^ basically this.

I've not read any of the thread apart from your OP. Your profile is three sentences long, you are competing with thousands of others with a lot more to offer. You insult people over 50, I'm under that by a few months but not the thing to do on an open Forum You've been here five years, has it not crossed your mind at any time during that time that you might need to change your approach / attitude? If these out of shape men over 50 as you call them are getting meets and your not, have a look at their profiles and ask yourself why!

Calling someone you don't know and have never met uneducated on the strength of one forum post is in itself a little uneducated don't you think?

or

I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark here but the many "dates" you get in the "real" world with ease don't tend to ever have a follow up do they?

or

My OP had different facets and multiple questions. Therefore your original 'yes' was in no way an answer or advice or helpful without other words being added around it. I'm putting you in the uneducated pile as you clearly can't grasp what I am getting at.

uneducated pile? Hahaha"

You have no sympathy for his situation therefore you must be failing to understand and thick. Obviously.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"You say you're educated but can't see where you're going wrong? After 5 years? All those 50's are shagging the women whilst you're not...why? My advice is to ask yourself this: is my profile the absolute very best effort I could possible do? If the answer is yes, then the site might not be for you, if the answer is no then after 5 years, perhaps you could imagine considering changing it?

There are loads of people in Brighton going round each others houses and shagging - get in there!"

Actually Steve, it's just you!

OP, have you checked out Steves profile? He is a prime example of a successful Fabber.

You are too focused on other guys and less on yourself. 5 years here and still a profile with so little on it? tough love but you need to wake up address the issue and its lack of real effort on your part as I see it and it will continue unless you put more into your profile.

"OP, have you checked out Steves profile? He is a prime example of a successful Fabber.

"

Last time I attempted to read Steves profile I broke the middle wheel on my mouse.

There is a Sussex social coming up soon. A good way to meet people and get verified

. And to get tips from all the successful inarticulate out of shape 50 yr olds.

Looking to see you there

When telling people you're educated, try to prove it in your attitude and responses.

I like intelligent guys, but telling me you're educated means I'm going to expect mature intelligent conversation in all forms. You've demonstrated you cant do this and I imagine if we were messaging you'd throw a similar tantrum if my knickers weren't coming off now.

The hardest part about lying is keeping it going.

Take no timewasters off your profile. It won't leave much, I know.

Brighton - even Hove!

"OP, have you checked out Steves profile? He is a prime example of a successful Fabber.

Last time I attempted to read Steves profile I broke the middle wheel on my mouse."

A wheeled mouse? Luddite! We have touch screens that one can stroke...up and down...up and down....

Brighton - even Hove!

Topsy: you're too kind

Last time I attempted to read Steves profile I broke the middle wheel on my mouse.

A wheeled mouse? Luddite! We have touch screens that one can stroke...up and down...up and down.... "

is your screen sticky now?

Brighton - even Hove!

A wheeled mouse? Luddite! We have

touch screens that one can stroke...up

and down...up and down.... is your

screen sticky now? "

Are yyou ssuggestyinngg these kkeyppadd is sticcky coss ive beennnn wannkinng?

and anyway....even if it was everyone else's fault your not being noticed much...that doesnt mean you should'nt still put a lot more effort into 'making' people notice you...but in a good way. everyone is different...so point out the good things that make you different from the rest of us...the reasons why a lady should pick you over me..him..them!? like everything else in life it comes down to putting a lot in just to try and get a little out. if you want something bad enough then do everything you can to maximise your chances of getting it. good luck

A wheeled mouse? Luddite! We have

touch screens that one can stroke...up

and down...up and down.... is your

screen sticky now?

Are yyou ssuggestyinngg these kkeyppadd is sticcky coss ive beennnn wannkinng? "

Don t listen op steves status update did nothing for me,, although I ve now started baking lots more

OP, you've had loads of great advice from some very successful single guys on here. Take a look at their profiles for some inspiration.

Also get yourself to some clubs/socials & start again with a new profile & a new lease of life!

Or stick to Tinder, which is actually quite fun on a Saturday night!

Basicaly the ratio is 400 men to 1 woman and women think they will meet mr gray here lol.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Topsy: you're too kind "

Praise where praise is due. You're welcome.

Are you serious mate?if I was a woman and reading that I wouldn't want to meet you either,what's your age,education and looks got to do with it?...and you're still surprised you haven't met anyone yet with that kind of attitude is that? Dumbfounded

if you really are as you describe i think guys like us.. yes us! arent that popular on here if im completely honest

you see alot of the women onhere saying they like the goodlooking guys with the fit bods and they have an abundance of them at hand but then you see the veris and pics and its like lol these guys you`re meeting arent that

Selby

A wheeled mouse? Luddite! We have touch screens that one can stroke...up and down...up and down.... "

That's because you're in the fancy south. Such technologies haven't managed to make their way north yet.

"if you really are as you describe i think guys like us.. yes us! arent that popular on here if im completely honest

you see alot of the women onhere saying they like the goodlooking guys with the fit bods and they have an abundance of them at hand but then you see the veris and pics and its like lol these guys you`re meeting arent that

"

Because good looks and a fit bod is subjective......

I know a lass who preferred me when I was several stone fatter...that was fit to her...

I am sure some come on fab thinking easy sex no one care .. Well people do care and not always easy . Its hard work OP at times here not just for you but 1000s of others. Why you need to stand out if you can and young fit well hung don't always work as people look for people who they feel happy to be around easy to get on with and click with .

By *awkeye and HotlipsCouple  over a year ago

Takeley

The real world? For us sums it up. We are people! In your "real world" dates, was that on an internet dating site too? Where a computer recommends compatible matches. How did they go, btw? The people you contact on here or your other website, are not conquests, not avatars, they are real people. Perhaps, if, when or ever, you see someone in a social setting, such as a bar, pub, event, you could try your skills out and see what a 3D response is to your charm, rather than blaming us "unreal" folk on here, you may have better luck.....

or

uneducated pile? Hahaha

You have no sympathy for his situation therefore you must be failing to understand and thick. Obviously. "

obviously lol

massaging egos never was my forte

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

wow... that is some heavy duty running over of a lot of people in that big bus of yours right there....

maybe its because you have those opinions that people may not want to meet you.....

you get out what you put in.... what effort did you put in to your "shop window to the world"... i'll leave you to figure out what I may be alluding to... heck wouldn't want an "old of shape fat dude" doing all the work for you now.. would you!!!

the site gives you all the tools you need to make it work... make use of, all of them, some of them or none of them!

however if you cannot be bothered to "help yourself" (again I'll leave you to work out what that may well mean) then why on earth should other people be bothered to help you?

maybe the issue isn't other people.... its a lot... lot... lot closer to home!

Selby

"if you really are as you describe i think guys like us.. yes us! arent that popular on here if im completely honest

"

Omg. Honestly?

Personally I like people that take less time looking in the mirror that me. And believe me I take a long time plus makeup is a wonderful thing.

So if a guy is so up on how he is looking so much better than the other guys on here I think he's heading to the wrong places. You need to be heading to the gay district where you'd get loads of meets for such a fit bod.

I like guys that have a personality and can interact with women nicely. That's why I stick to couples. Better chance of that being the case.

Men on here are 10 a penny

Intelligent fit guys are in abundance

Arrogant tossers are everywhere

Fun guys who know how to talk to a woman are in demand

(I think I am in the arrogant tosser bracket)

"I joined this site over 5 years ago and haven't met any women. I'm young(ish), good looking, educated, a trim body and nice cock. Why do I not get any responses to messages? I can be polite or dirty it leads to the same, no response. Its a bit disheartening when those same women have meet verifications from out of shape guys in their 50's who can hardly string a sentence together. Where exactly am I going wrong? I have made 3 dates in the real world in the last few days yet never anything here. It feels like the whole swinging community is just a bit stuck up and cliqy. Should I just give up and stick to regular attractive non swinger women?

wow... that is some heavy duty running over of a lot of people in that big bus of yours right there....

maybe its because you have those opinions that people may not want to meet you.....

you get out what you put in.... what effort did you put in to your "shop window to the world"... i'll leave you to figure out what I may be alluding to... heck wouldn't want an "old of shape fat dude" doing all the work for you now.. would you!!!

the site gives you all the tools you need to make it work... make use of, all of them, some of them or none of them!

however if you cannot be bothered to "help yourself" (again I'll leave you to work out what that may well mean) then why on earth should other people be bothered to help you?

maybe the issue isn't other people.... its a lot... lot... lot closer to home!"

Was wondering when you'd turn up fella

"Men on here are 10 a penny

(I think I am in the arrogant tosser bracket)"

nope u have your own bracket ...

By *awkeye and HotlipsCouple  over a year ago

Takeley

quote] shhhhhh, don't tell everyone.....

actually its ur mr n mrs averages and below that are 10 to the penny onhere

im not after average though

If you've had 3 dates in a week; you're getting plenty female attention with the potential for fun - who know one of them may have a FAB side that you could both explore on here as a couple!?

(I think I am in the arrogant tosser bracket)"

I entered a blindfolde tossing competition,,,

I m not sure where I came,,

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Was wondering when you'd turn up fella "

the irony alarms were going off... that and the sounds of babies sceaming when an "toys throw out the pram" post goes flying by...

i think everyone should give the answer "basically common sense" and those who can figure it out will... and those who can't.. tough!

spoonfeeding isn't going to help those people......

Woman are looking for charming down to earth truthful clean nice men easy to get on with. And if good looking hung like a horse they may like that too .. but its not a must . lol

I see some men here criticize why he havent got any meets, but then looking at those men that sais it... no name mentions havent had a single meet themselves .. just an observation lol.

nope u have your own bracket ... "

what bracket is that

These threads just end up churning round in circles until the content end up bitter.

nope u have your own bracket ... what bracket is that"

I d have thought with your avatar it d be obvious,,, Easter egg tossing,,

"

Was wondering when you'd turn up fella

the irony alarms were going off... that and the sounds of babies sceaming when an "toys throw out the pram" post goes flying by...

i think everyone should give the answer "basically common sense" and those who can figure it out will... and those who can't.. tough!

spoonfeeding isn't going to help those people...... "

I agree....I've nicked that from you and used it in fact mate

I just like when you turn up still....I feel like getting thee pom poms out....give me an F......give me an A................

nope u have your own bracket ... what bracket is that"

this () lol

nope u have your own bracket ... what bracket is that

I d have thought with your avatar it d be obvious,,, Easter egg tossing,,"

I thought you had to beat an egg?

But you can't beat a wank

"These threads just end up churning round in circles until the content end up bitter. "

Unless the op takes the advice with a little humility....then I've seen them go the other way

"How do you know the "out of shape" over 50's these women meet can't string a sentence together, have you chatted to them?"

Some people think pussy is going to fall into their lap by joining the site...!!

"I was rude to Mr Who who took it like a man.....

I'm actually crying on the inside! "

Man down x

(((hugs)))

"actually its ur mr n mrs averages and below that are 10 to the penny onhere

im not after average though "

I like this thread, I have three possible meets and two like your av pm's already

"These threads just end up churning round in circles until the content end up bitter.

Unless the op takes the advice with a little humility....then I've seen them go the other way

"

The OP will turn ghey?

yep id give up! there is unlikely to be s stampede after that outburst.

"These threads just end up churning round in circles until the content end up bitter.

The OP will turn ghey? "

Possibly.....seems he might have more luck if he does.....

Or failing that, learns to listen.....one of the two.......

nope u have your own bracket ... what bracket is that

I d have thought with your avatar it d be obvious,,, Easter egg tossing,,I thought you had to beat an egg?

But you can't beat a wank "

nope you ve got to beat your meat to have a wa*k

[Removed by poster at 17/04/14 15:31:50]

The OP will turn ghey?

Or failing that, learns to listen.....one of the two....... "

don't mention the Ghey!

We will never hear the end of it

Profile short and photo well !!!!

The OP will turn ghey?

Or failing that, learns to listen.....one of the two....... don't mention the Ghey!

We will never hear the end of it "

It seems to have gone un noticed.......phew!

how do you know the old, overweight, out of shape people that are getting meets can hardly string a sentence together?

do they message you?

5 years and you only now think you may be doing something wrong?

the entire site is cliquey?

thats a pretty bloody big clique right there.

your profile is terrible.

tells no one anything about you or what you offer.

your pics are pretty much par for the course, so im not going to criticise them as many others have similar ones.

you not being able to accomodate would be the thing that puts us off meeting with you.

IF you are finding this place such a struggle, i have to wonder why you would want to bother continuing on here.

stick to the other media you have that seems to work well.

no success on here can sap ones self esteem

And after all the advice/criticism/whatever...........how much difference is there to the profile?

Precisely zero! A waste of server space to offer so many tips and advice to be ignored.

By *edonistic needsWoman  over a year ago

sexton

Leave the fun to us overweight , uneducated cretins and leave forthwith.

Your absence will be a tremendous loss to Fab but, hey, I guess we're just going to have to learn to struggle on without you.

Such a shame as yiu seem such a modest and well adjusted guy....,,, "

"And after all the advice/criticism/whatever...........how much difference is there to the profile?

Precisely zero! A waste of server space to offer so many tips and advice to be ignored."

You beat me to it, was just about to say the same thing. Many threads like this and very few take advantage of the advice given and change their profile. Speaks volumes really.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"I joined this site over 5 years ago and haven't met any women. I'm young(ish), good looking, educated, a trim body and nice cock. Why do I not get any responses to messages? I can be polite or dirty it leads to the same, no response. Its a bit disheartening when those same women have meet verifications from out of shape guys in their 50's who can hardly string a sentence together. Where exactly am I going wrong? I have made 3 dates in the real world in the last few days yet never anything here. It feels like the whole swinging community is just a bit stuck up and cliqy. Should I just give up and stick to regular attractive non swinger women?

maybe the issue isn't other people.... its a lot... lot... lot closer to home!"

This sums it all up

To the OP, you can only get the results from what you put in.

This is not an "Instant Fix" site! You have to effectively "Sell" yourself and if after 5 alleged years of no success, whose fault is that???

You have to reinvent yourself from time to time, change your profile, update yourself, do anything to improve your chances!

In life, people always recall the worst elements before the good. You certainly haven't helped your cause by whining the way you have, but you can hopefully learn from this and take the constructive criticism on the chin.

Good Luck

"Basicaly the ratio is 400 men to 1 woman and women think they will meet mr gray here lol."

The ratio could be 1:1 on here and I still wouldn't meet some of the men. Damn me for having standards!

"Basicaly the ratio is 400 men to 1 woman and women think they will meet mr gray here lol.

The ratio could be 1:1 on here and I still wouldn't meet some of the men. Damn me for having standards!

"

That's me buggered then

"Basicaly the ratio is 400 men to 1 woman and women think they will meet mr gray here lol.

That's me buggered then "

Aww come here , you can rest your head on my pillows if you want cos I know how much you like to sleep.

Wayhayyy!!!

lol. On no Rusty you're not getting away that easy! You squeezy cheezy peaser

That's me buggered then

lol. On no Rusty you're not getting away that easy! You squeezy cheezy peaser "

^lol! Rusty you should have kept your mouth shut bro!

You're in for it now trust me I know!

Lol!

By *emon tart Double creamCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

a) your profile text

b) public pics

d) first forum post

This is the only advice you need....you've probably got at least 50 blocks with this post. But on the bright side, you've probably had more people look at your profile in one day, than in 5 years...

That's me buggered then

lol. On no Rusty you're not getting away that easy! You squeezy cheezy peaser

^lol! Rusty you should have kept your mouth shut bro!

You're in for it now trust me I know!

Lol!"

Cheeky bugger B (but true lol)

"And after all the advice/criticism/whatever...........how much difference is there to the profile?

Precisely zero! A waste of server space to offer so many tips and advice to be ignored.

You beat me to it, was just about to say the same thing. Many threads like this and very few take advantage of the advice given and change their profile. Speaks volumes really."

Actually I have been out doing things. Not quite sure how that 'speaks volumes' but there you go. I will create a new profile some time soon.

That's me buggered then

lol. On no Rusty you're not getting away that easy! You squeezy cheezy peaser "

Ooooo you say all the right things

Thank you to everyone who offered good advice rather than the very few that seemed passive aggressive or just were rude. And thanks to the people that privately messaged me and advised me where I was going wrong and said to ignore the 'nasty people'. I will create a new profile soon with the advice taken on board