FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cock pic V Selfie

Cock pic V Selfie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agnumBeltran OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Was just wondering what folk prefer to see on here when viewing a mans profile or receiving a message with pics attached?... Cock pic V face pic ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Face pic I don't need to see cock

Newcastle

Thanks Kelly. Not that my cock is anything to shout about anyway! Haha..

Newcastle

Aww and I was going to send you a face pic, but at 37 I'm too young to message you!

"Was just wondering what folk prefer to see on here when viewing a mans profile or receiving a message with pics attached?... Cock pic V face pic ? "

Face pic every time, profiles with more than one cock pic on I pass by to

"Aww and I was going to send you a face pic, but at 37 I'm too young to message you! "
and too far too but thank you I'm sure there's nothing at all wrong with your face

Newcastle

"Aww and I was going to send you a face pic, but at 37 I'm too young to message you! and too far too but thank you I'm sure there's nothing at all wrong with your face "
. Well answered! I like it.. 38 in 4 weeks time though haha

Newcastle

"Was just wondering what folk prefer to see on here when viewing a mans profile or receiving a message with pics attached?... Cock pic V face pic ?

Face pic every time, profiles with more than one cock pic on I pass by to"

when ever you look at the new photos section it's just photo after photo of cocks... I do have 2 on my profile but they are hidden and on private only.. Anyone requests then they shall see

"Aww and I was going to send you a face pic, but at 37 I'm too young to message you! and too far too but thank you I'm sure there's nothing at all wrong with your face . Well answered! I like it.. 38 in 4 weeks time though haha "
happy birthday for four weeks time

Newcastle

"Aww and I was going to send you a face pic, but at 37 I'm too young to message you! and too far too but thank you I'm sure there's nothing at all wrong with your face . Well answered! I like it.. 38 in 4 weeks time though haha happy birthday for four weeks time "
thank you x

Face pic every time, how do you know you're interested if you don't know what someone looks like??! I hate cock pics, I'm meeting a person, not a cock (although I've met a few cocks in my time lol)! I've met a few guys without seeing a cock pic and its always been a pleasant surprise

What about those lucky few who are able to take the ultimate 'cock and face selfie'? (Typically gymnasts and invertebrates)

Newcastle

"Face pic every time, how do you know you're interested if you don't know what someone looks like??! I hate cock pics, I'm meeting a person, not a cock (although I've met a few cocks in my time lol)! I've met a few guys without seeing a cock pic and its always been a pleasant surprise "

Newcastle

"What about those lucky few who are able to take the ultimate 'cock and face selfie'? (Typically gymnasts and invertebrates)"
ha ha

Here's an interesting statistic, from the meets and events page: women looking to meet today; 6 - men looking to meet today; 300+... Moral of this story, if you wanna be seen as a single guy, you have to stand out from the crowd. Women don't want a picture of a dick being sent to them, the same as I don't want a stranger sending me a picture of their vagina or penis... Although I still get at least 10 a day haha

Definitely like to see a face pic...cant see what a guy looks like just from his cock lol

» Add a new message to this topic