FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Big Nipples

Big Nipples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is anyone else totally obsessed by big nipples? My Ex wife AND Ex Girlfriend both have 'chapel hatpegs' and just a glimpse of a pair of perky nips pushing out a shirt turns my legs to jelly. My problem is so bad, that I'm now sitting through an episode of 'lewis' just because I caught the feint poking out of a MILFS nips through her thin jumper

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is anyone else totally obsessed by big nipples? My Ex wife AND Ex Girlfriend both have 'chapel hatpegs' and just a glimpse of a pair of perky nips pushing out a shirt turns my legs to jelly. My problem is so bad, that I'm now sitting through an episode of 'lewis' just because I caught the feint poking out of a MILFS nips through her thin jumper "

Will let you into a secret... I find it is a very sexy sensation to feel my nipples being erect and rubbing against clothes

"Is anyone else totally obsessed by big nipples? My Ex wife AND Ex Girlfriend both have 'chapel hatpegs' and just a glimpse of a pair of perky nips pushing out a shirt turns my legs to jelly. My problem is so bad, that I'm now sitting through an episode of 'lewis' just because I caught the feint poking out of a MILFS nips through her thin jumper "

What about mens stiff nipples?

"

What about mens stiff nipples? "

Actually mine are pretty perky and used to get more erect than my last Ex GF. They are blatantly a man's nips though (just in case anyone gets any weird pictures in their heads lol)

"

Actually mine are pretty perky and used to get more erect than my last Ex GF. They are blatantly a man's nips though (just in case anyone gets any weird pictures in their heads lol)"

Some guys' nipples are just as sensitive ...

"

Actually mine are pretty perky and used to get more erect than my last Ex GF. They are blatantly a man's nips though (just in case anyone gets any weird pictures in their heads lol)"

Well i did come across a man with unusually large nipples last summer.

I prefer normal male ones under a crisp shirt and you can see them beneath the fabric just. So are yours sensitive then?

"

Will let you into a secret... I find it is a very sexy sensation to feel my nipples being erect and rubbing against clothes "

Yours look like my Ex wifes which I always describe as the round midget gems

I got jellytots without the sugar

dangerous in the winter tho

"

I prefer normal male ones under a crisp shirt and you can see them beneath the fabric just. So are yours sensitive then? "

More ticklish than anything, but there again I haven't found a woman that has gave them a good enough tweak

"I got jellytots without the sugar

dangerous in the winter tho "

What a pity your profile is private as I can't have a perve on them lol

"

I prefer normal male ones under a crisp shirt and you can see them beneath the fabric just. So are yours sensitive then?

More ticklish than anything, but there again I haven't found a woman that has gave them a good enough tweak"

I like to pull a little till a man winces slightly. It must be a control thing but i have found it turns so many men on if your not too ruff.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Im a little paranoid about my nipples now

"I got jellytots without the sugar

dangerous in the winter tho

What a pity your profile is private as I can't have a perve on them lol"

They not on show anyways

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

a couple of years ago whilst playing at a club Zoe bit a blokes nipple rather harder than she intended producing a rather loud yelp from him.

We have met this couple quite a few times since and his lady says the thought of Zoe's bite is still a massive turn on to him.

Steve

i've been told i have huge ones, i put it down to the breastfeeding i did

Mine are like a hedgehogs nose when I'm really turned on

"i've been told i have huge ones, i put it down to the breastfeeding i did"

You know mine are really big and responsive and I used to be quite conscious about them as I thought big nipples were a turn off...

was not until I met my partner that I learnt that that is not necessarily the case.

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"Mine are like a hedgehogs nose when I'm really turned on "

great expression ! lol x

"i've been told i have huge ones, i put it down to the breastfeeding i did

You know mine are really big and responsive and I used to be quite conscious about them as I thought big nipples were a turn off...

was not until I met my partner that I learnt that that is not necessarily the case."

horses for courses, theres as many men like the tiny teeny nips as there are those that like large ones. mine were just never going to be tiny!

My special friend has the most sensitive nipples I've ever come across: much more sensitive than mine!

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"My special friend has the most sensitive nipples I've ever come across: much more sensitive than mine! "

A lot of men have but don't often realise it if they haven't been tweaked with

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I know some guys with really sensitive nipples and some who cant bare their nipples touched. Think mine are pretty average

many years ago a girlfriend of mine actually came with me just tweaking her nipples - nothing else at all. We were both amazed!

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"many years ago a girlfriend of mine actually came with me just tweaking her nipples - nothing else at all. We were both amazed!"

i love being able to do that

I got huge nipples,but small boobs

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I got huge nipples,but small boobs

"

I'm the other way round!

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

A girlfriend of mine has such sensitive nipples she could not possibly wear a knitted top without a bra, she can actually cum with nipple stimulation alone.

Siren has perfected the tactic of shopping for bras and tops that hide her nipples as they are naturally protuding. I love seeing her in a singlet without a bra as she has nice pert breasts and nipples that are lovely to view with a thin film of material covering them - she disagrees though lol

Yes, I am a breasticles man!

p.s. I've been trying to persuade her to get them pieced but she's 'resisting strenuously'!

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"many years ago a girlfriend of mine actually came with me just tweaking her nipples - nothing else at all. We were both amazed!"

I have one nipple that does that, can make me cum if sucked in the right way and I've only just discovered it

I have fairly sensative nipples 1 pierced and love them being tweaked,bitten the harder the better lol

"Siren has perfected the tactic of shopping for bras and tops that hide her nipples as they are naturally protuding. I love seeing her in a singlet without a bra as she has nice pert breasts and nipples that are lovely to view with a thin film of material covering them - she disagrees though lol

p.s. I've been trying to persuade her to get them pieced but she's 'resisting strenuously'! "

whats a singlet??

one of mine peirced honestly wasnt sore gettin done but a bit tender for a few days afterwards xx

A vest. Sounds sexier saying singlet lol

"A vest. Sounds sexier saying singlet lol "

ah right cheers lol!! x

I love nipples like my truck wheel nuts, so when Im finished sucking and licking them, I can hang my hi vis jacket on them!

"Siren has perfected the tactic of shopping for bras and tops that hide her nipples as they are naturally protuding. I love seeing her in a singlet without a bra as she has nice pert breasts and nipples that are lovely to view with a thin film of material covering them - she disagrees though lol

p.s. I've been trying to persuade her to get them pieced but she's 'resisting strenuously'!

whats a singlet??

one of mine peirced honestly wasnt sore gettin done but a bit tender for a few days afterwards xx"

if you dont fancy piercings there's always the nipple ring...

if you dont fancy piercings there's always the nipple ring..."

Doesn't that require a piercing too?

If it involves clamping onto the nipple she still won't go for it, she has a very low pain threshold and even teasing them with my teeth is uncomfortable for her. Even more so since she gave birth last year.

if you dont fancy piercings there's always the nipple ring...

Doesn't that require a piercing too?

If it involves clamping onto the nipple she still won't go for it, she has a very low pain threshold and even teasing them with my teeth is uncomfortable for her. Even more so since she gave birth last year."

no, its a thin circlet surrounding the nipple. I've not used them so I couldn't comment as to whether they are comfortable or not

By *nkednkinky_bbwWoman  over a year ago

cannock

i now have an odd shaped nipple due to a piercing being ripped out on the plus side it is now hypersensitive and just having it sucked and nibbled has been known to make me cum

» Add a new message to this topic