FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > can you return broken items to amazon??

can you return broken items to amazon??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichaelangela OP   Couple  over a year ago

notts

the wife got herself an electric toothbrush from amazon 4 months ago and its packed up working properly, tried to find a way of returning it under guarantee (assuming it has one) but can find no link for these circumstances nor any form of contact to ask them directly.

its a colgate brush and cost her nearly 70 quid

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"the wife got herself an electric toothbrush from amazon 4 months ago and its packed up working properly, tried to find a way of returning it under guarantee (assuming it has one) but can find no link for these circumstances nor any form of contact to ask them directly.

its a colgate brush and cost her nearly 70 quid "

It should direct you if you log in to returning items if its from Amazon....If its from a seller, you have to contact them direct.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

£70 on a toothburush

i just looked on their website and saw that if its defective after 30 days you cant return it via their online service. they advise to contact the manufacturers direct or there is a contact link for amazon.

By *0hnnyBrav0Man  over a year ago

Great Wyrley

I spoke to amazon tonight about an item that arrived damaged. All the packaging was intact so it was a manufacturer fault.

I logged into amazon and went to help the contact.

You get the option to contact by email or phone. I put my phone number in and clicked call me now. Within seconds my phone was ringing and it was amazon. They will pay for the return delivery, credited my account and have waived the fee on postage telling me to order the express delivery.

really helpful. Impressive.

By *0hnnyBrav0Man  over a year ago

Great Wyrley

"I spoke to amazon tonight about an item that arrived damaged. All the packaging was intact so it was a manufacturer fault.

I logged into amazon and went to help the contact.

You get the option to contact by email or phone. I put my phone number in and clicked call me now. Within seconds my phone was ringing and it was amazon. They will pay for the return delivery, credited my account and have waived the fee on postage telling me to order the express delivery.

really helpful. Impressive."

help then contact

bloody predictive text lol

» Add a new message to this topic