FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I moved my bum off the forums..

I moved my bum off the forums..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

And went for a browse.. how long do you 'try' with a conversation... When it's like pulling fecking teeth. Arghhhhhhh!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

give up ........... and move on

I hate the dentist so I GTFO quick

"give up ........... and move on "

Yes! What a good idea! You have your uses Muncie

"give up ........... and move on

Yes! What a good idea! You have your uses Muncie "

always !!!! I am soooo underestimated

always !!!! I am soooo underestimated "

You so are darlin, no mishaps today? Apart from giving the builders next door, a well earned treat

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Move from the forums? Eeek.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"And went for a browse.. how long do you 'try' with a conversation... When it's like pulling fecking teeth. Arghhhhhhh!! "

Life's too short.....

"Move from the forums? Eeek. "

nana it has been known!

"And went for a browse.. how long do you 'try' with a conversation... When it's like pulling fecking teeth. Arghhhhhhh!!

Life's too short..... "

Apparently so frisky!! Looks like I'm stuck with you orrible lot x

Happy to put up with you lol

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

If I don't get something after sending 2 messages I give up the ghost...if attempting a convo my messages are 3 or 4 sentences which may include a question...if two of these kind of messages get back one liners then I just forget it

Sometimes it's like trying to ice skate uphill.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I moved my bum off the forums and it just cost me 96 quid at the garden centre

"I moved my bum off the forums and it just cost me 96 quid at the garden centre "

It's dangerous out there, in the big room!

"I moved my bum off the forums and it just cost me 96 quid at the garden centre "

Oh nooooo lovely day for it though.... Gardening I mean

"Happy to put up with you lol "

Why thank you miss lips! X

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I've been trying to arrange a meet for over a week now and it's like pulling teeth!

"If I don't get something after sending 2 messages I give up the ghost...if attempting a convo my messages are 3 or 4 sentences which may include a question...if two of these kind of messages get back one liners then I just forget it "

I have done caz, although my messages sometimes rarely make sense even to me

"I've been trying to arrange a meet for over a week now and it's like pulling teeth! "

I'll get my pliers.....

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Leaving the forum cost me loads too. Manchester has all my money.

"I moved my bum off the forums and it just cost me 96 quid at the garden centre

"

Your in Manchester? Splits?

I've been sat in Costa for weeeeeeks waiting for 'someone' to come and join me. Costa me a fortune in coffee

Your in Manchester? Splits? "

I was. Just an overnight with one of the kids. We went to the People's History Museum, dinner and film at the Printworks. Then today he persuaded me to shop. Manchester has my money and I don't have anything to show for it. He on the other hand is out wearing his new clothes.

You so are darlin, no mishaps today? Apart from giving the builders next door, a well earned treat "

I have been good so far

Your in Manchester? Splits?

I was. Just an overnight with one of the kids. We went to the People's History Museum, dinner and film at the Printworks. Then today he persuaded me to shop. Manchester has my money and I don't have anything to show for it. He on the other hand is out wearing his new clothes.

"

Ohhhhhh well hope you had a super time, sounds like someone did... In his flash new threads!

"I've been sat in Costa for weeeeeeks waiting for 'someone' to come and join me. Costa me a fortune in coffee "

Erm begging your pardon... It's cost you!! A fortune... My bloody dogs dead!! do you have a caravan ? Not too close too a cliff is it? Don't come a knockin when the caravans a rockin x

You so are darlin, no mishaps today? Apart from giving the builders next door, a well earned treat

I have been good so far "

Guess it's early days yet Muncie

I have been good so far

Guess it's early days yet Muncie "

true ... it could be happening as I type lol

"I've been sat in Costa for weeeeeeks waiting for 'someone' to come and join me. Costa me a fortune in coffee

Erm begging your pardon... It's cost you!! A fortune... My bloody dogs dead!! do you have a caravan ? Not too close too a cliff is it? Don't come a knockin when the caravans a rockin x"

Oh Mrs F, you're priceless! xx If I ever get a rocking caravan, it'll have a built in coffee maker and I'll be taking a road trip

"I've been sat in Costa for weeeeeeks waiting for 'someone' to come and join me. Costa me a fortune in coffee

Erm begging your pardon... It's cost you!! A fortune... My bloody dogs dead!! do you have a caravan ? Not too close too a cliff is it? Don't come a knockin when the caravans a rockin x

Oh Mrs F, you're priceless! xx If I ever get a rocking caravan, it'll have a built in coffee maker and I'll be taking a road trip "

Ohhh I say... Cranks up the robin reliant whooopeeee have shag nab will travel...ull have to lean on the corners though

Oh Mrs F, you're priceless! xx If I ever get a rocking caravan, it'll have a built in coffee maker and I'll be taking a road trip

Ohhh I say... Cranks up the robin reliant whooopeeee have shag nab will travel...ull have to lean on the corners though "

nav grrrr

Ohhh I say... Cranks up the robin reliant whooopeeee have shag nab will travel...ull have to lean on the corners though nav grrrr"

Shag nab sounds better. Find them, nab them, shag them.

Ohhh I say... Cranks up the robin reliant whooopeeee have shag nab will travel...ull have to lean on the corners though nav grrrr

"

don't encourage her!

Ohhh I say... Cranks up the robin reliant whooopeeee have shag nab will travel...ull have to lean on the corners though nav grrrr

"

Ohhhh lickerty, your sooo right!

don't encourage her! "

Erm I say I need no encouragement... Miss legssss...But never fear miss lickety is here

I'm actually doubting my sane-ness right now? guessing I'm not the only one! Hmmmm

don't encourage her!

Erm I say I need no encouragement... Miss legssss...But never fear miss lickety is here

I'm actually doubting my sane-ness right now? guessing I'm not the only one! Hmmmm "

I've never doubted your sane-ness Mrs F. I've always known your crackers but you don't half make me laugh

don't encourage her!

I'm actually doubting my sane-ness right now? guessing I'm not the only one! Hmmmm

I've never doubted your sane-ness Mrs F. I've always known your crackers but you don't half make me laugh "

we aim to please legssss, do you have any urges I mean scratches you need itching... Now think carefully before answering.. I'd ask you if you wanted to see a puppy but alas... Well you know the rest

» Add a new message to this topic