FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > deleted photo rant

deleted photo rant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i logged on to my profile yesterday to find several photos deleted from my private gallery stating that the other person in the pics was not me. now i have had these in my private pics for a few months now and also i have asked each individual permission to use the pics that i had on here, and all were happy. so how can someone delete these without asking me or at least inform me of what there intentions are. they are quick enough to tell me when my gold site membership is about to run out, so why not contact me when they have an issue with my pics that have already been accepted months ago. RANT OVER grrrrrrrrrr an unhappy member

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i logged on to my profile yesterday to find several photos deleted from my private gallery stating that the other person in the pics was not me. now i have had these in my private pics for a few months now and also i have asked each individual permission to use the pics that i had on here, and all were happy. so how can someone delete these without asking me or at least inform me of what there intentions are. they are quick enough to tell me when my gold site membership is about to run out, so why not contact me when they have an issue with my pics that have already been accepted months ago. RANT OVER grrrrrrrrrr an unhappy member "

They have the best intentions of making sure everyone is safe. would you like it if someone used a piccy of your good self without your consent. I know i would be spitting feathers. They will have guidelines to follow if the site is to continue running smoothly without problems from the powers that be.

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

the rules state that the other person must not be identifiable in your photos

some times they get through the checking prosess and go on your profile

then some one will report them and admin will look at them again and deleat any that do not conform with the rules

"i logged on to my profile yesterday to find several photos deleted from my private gallery stating that the other person in the pics was not me. now i have had these in my private pics for a few months now and also i have asked each individual permission to use the pics that i had on here, and all were happy. so how can someone delete these without asking me or at least inform me of what there intentions are. they are quick enough to tell me when my gold site membership is about to run out, so why not contact me when they have an issue with my pics that have already been accepted months ago. RANT OVER grrrrrrrrrr an unhappy member

They have the best intentions of making sure everyone is safe. would you like it if someone used a piccy of your good self without your consent. I know i would be spitting feathers. They will have guidelines to follow if the site is to continue running smoothly without problems from the powers that be."

I agree with you but if that's the case shouldn't that decision be made at the submission stage and not months after approval, if what is written is true?!!

"the rules state that the other person must not be identifiable in your photos

some times they get through the checking prosess and go on your profile

then some one will report them and admin will look at them again and deleat any that do not conform with the rules "

Aaah, that answers my question!

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"i logged on to my profile yesterday to find several photos deleted from my private gallery stating that the other person in the pics was not me. now i have had these in my private pics for a few months now and also i have asked each individual permission to use the pics that i had on here, and all were happy. so how can someone delete these without asking me or at least inform me of what there intentions are. they are quick enough to tell me when my gold site membership is about to run out, so why not contact me when they have an issue with my pics that have already been accepted months ago. RANT OVER grrrrrrrrrr an unhappy member

They have the best intentions of making sure everyone is safe. would you like it if someone used a piccy of your good self without your consent. I know i would be spitting feathers. They will have guidelines to follow if the site is to continue running smoothly without problems from the powers that be.

I agree with you but if that's the case shouldn't that decision be made at the submission stage and not months after approval, if what is written is true?!!

"

yes in a perfect world that is true

but the mods have loads to check and some slip through

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"i logged on to my profile yesterday to find several photos deleted from my private gallery stating that the other person in the pics was not me. now i have had these in my private pics for a few months now and also i have asked each individual permission to use the pics that i had on here, and all were happy. so how can someone delete these without asking me or at least inform me of what there intentions are. they are quick enough to tell me when my gold site membership is about to run out, so why not contact me when they have an issue with my pics that have already been accepted months ago. RANT OVER grrrrrrrrrr an unhappy member "

They did inform you of what their intentions were - they deleted them because they broke the pic rules and told you the reason why!

How do they know you have asked the others permission?

Forum Mod

If you know that they have broken the site rules after looking at the rules that are there before downloading any,then You're lucky that they lasted as long as they did

Do you really think the site has enough hours in the day to make sure that the other people identified in pics have actually given their permission?

If you think that the pics were within the rules then contact admin using the contact button at the bottom of the screen

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

If they were in your private gallery then it would have had to be one of your "friends" who reported the pics, possibly even the other people in them, who maybe felt they couldn't say no to you putting them there but would let Admin deal with it instead!

Damn those Sneaky Swingers!

Why are you a unhappy member ?

The rules are easy enough to find and are quite straighforward to understand.

You're the one who broke them, so why be unhappy when you pay the price ?

"If they were in your private gallery then it would have had to be one of your "friends" who reported the pics, possibly even the other people in them, who maybe felt they couldn't say no to you putting them there but would let Admin deal with it instead!

Damn those Sneaky Swingers! "

I thought that too

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks everyone for putting me right, I can see everyones point of you and be mindfull of what pics I choose to upload in future

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Thanks everyone for putting me right, I can see everyones point of you and be mindfull of what pics I choose to upload in future "

As long as people can't be identified on your pics they are normally allowed to stay, I am assuming yours wasn't and probably why they have been taken off.

Re submit them after you have had made sure no one can be identified.

I agree with everyone here and the rules are there to protect privacy.

Well done the site.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Thanks everyone for putting me right, I can see everyones point of you and be mindfull of what pics I choose to upload in future "

you should be able to use the same pics... but have you thought about blocking out any distinguishing features... sure as blocking out the eyes or any tattoo's.....

do what we did and send a message to admin. They looked and decided we were ok to use them

its about time admin need 2 sort out how members on here can take ur photos of and use them eles where photos on here are not safe

"its about time admin need 2 sort out how members on here can take ur photos of and use them eles where photos on here are not safe"

lol there is No website on the net that can say they are 100% safe because there are so many different ways to save pictures off a web page, i can think of 4 off the top of my head, so think its a bit strong to say this website is'nt safe...

The simple answer is, if you don't want your pictures plastered all over the www, don't allow others to take them. And don't post any anywhere were people you don't trust can access them.

Makes sense to me, anyhow.

» Add a new message to this topic