FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > VOTE

VOTE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

LIKE YOU ALL NEED REMINDING .......PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE even if you dont agree ,,, go along and spoil your paper ,,, bur remember the sacrifice our forefathers gave so we could vote ,,, rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's what broke Britain.... most kids today do have Four Fathers.

Morning TentWilly!

Well i for one will NOT be voting!

kat x x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i'm still undecided on who to vote for. will find some sort of 'election for dummies' guide today to try and help me decide but i will vote.

if you dont ote you cant complain about the way things are done

"i'm still undecided on who to vote for. will find some sort of 'election for dummies' guide today to try and help me decide but i will vote.

if you dont ote you cant complain about the way things are done "

whats the point in complaining, which ever of the morons win will fuck up this already fucked up country.

"i'm still undecided on who to vote for. will find some sort of 'election for dummies' guide today to try and help me decide but i will vote.

if you dont ote you cant complain about the way things are done

whats the point in complaining, which ever of the morons win will fuck up this already fucked up country."

If you don't vote, then so far as we are concerned, you have no right to complain about any future government.

Vote for a marginal, but at least vote ..

By *aughty_kittyWoman  over a year ago

finger licking good

i will not vote cos i belive it like xfactor, u all put in who u want to win, but at the end of the day who THEY want to lead will lead, and ur vote actually means nothing anyone. but they need to be 'showing' the people made the choice. your all being fed lies and crap.

"i will not vote cos i belive it like xfactor, u all put in who u want to win, but at the end of the day who THEY want to lead will lead, and ur vote actually means nothing anyone. but they need to be 'showing' the people made the choice. your all being fed lies and crap."
well that would be illegal, your vote does count and could make the difference.

finger licking good

"i will not vote cos i belive it like xfactor, u all put in who u want to win, but at the end of the day who THEY want to lead will lead, and ur vote actually means nothing anyone. but they need to be 'showing' the people made the choice. your all being fed lies and crap. well that would be illegal, your vote does count and could make the difference. "

yea and the goverment dont do anything illegal eh??

Nothing quite as illegal as rigging the votes Kitty

Yeah they can be a bit shifty, but not quite that bad, if it was the Ethiopian, Adrican or Russian elctions maybe, but not the UK

thats why you should vote. Make your voice heard.

finger licking good

the goverment are mother fuckers who has made my kid have no school today so everyone can go to her school and put their crap on paper for people to ignore they all ready know who has won, we know who has won. its not the people and at the end if the day i am now stuck with a wingy 4 year old and no where to bloody send her!!! haha

and alssssssssss if u look at it another way, it dont matter who they pick, they all sing off the same sheet nothing diffrent will happen i can bet ya that same old shit by just another ugly dude

Sometimes I can see why woman wern't allowed the vote all those years ago ...

"Sometimes I can see why woman wern't allowed the vote all those years ago ..."

care to explain that comment?

Read Kitty's post above mine, that explains it enough I think

finger licking good

"Sometimes I can see why woman wern't allowed the vote all those years ago ..."

oi reddy i was not aboout then and did not ask to be allowed to bloody vote!.

just cos i disagree and think voting is like xfactor and i dont belive its true and i feel its all set up does not mean u can take it out on all the other good woman out there, now u should take that back hahaha

finger licking good

"Read Kitty's post above mine, that explains it enough I think"

stop being kittyist for gods sake, i think ur gorden in disgise maaan

Not really, I for one think shes got a valid point, who ever wins, it really does not matter, they all talk shite to get your vote then do nothing of what they promise. This country as gone to hell, and i for one refuse to have anything to do with it.

In disguise ?

I am Gordon, infact, and this is true, I had another profile started in the name of Gordon Brown, it was verfified and everything, all set up for today, but as soon as I uploaded a profile pic of Gordon, the profile got disabled.

Such a shame cos I had intended to have all sorts of fun with it today, but alas, it wasn't to be

Thanks to the mod who spoiled my fun

finger licking good

"Read Kitty's post above mine, that explains it enough I think

Not really, I for one think shes got a valid point, who ever wins, it really does not matter, they all talk shite to get your vote then do nothing of what they promise. This country as gone to hell, and i for one refuse to have anything to do with it."

thank you, i knew i was not still d*unk.... each year or 3 years cant remeber we vote and shit and what has happened? ummmmmm we get fucked over time and time again. so yea voting really does help the people eh!!!!

finger licking good

"In disguise ?

I am Gordon, infact, and this is true, I had another profile started in the name of Gordon Brown, it was verfified and everything, all set up for today, but as soon as I uploaded a profile pic of Gordon, the profile got disabled.

Such a shame cos I had intended to have all sorts of fun with it today, but alas, it wasn't to be

Thanks to the mod who spoiled my fun"

haha now that would have been funny!!!

Not really, I for one think shes got a valid point, who ever wins, it really does not matter, they all talk shite to get your vote then do nothing of what they promise. This country as gone to hell, and i for one refuse to have anything to do with it."

Compounding my theory even further ...

finger licking good

"In disguise ?

Thanks to the mod who spoiled my fun"

u know what i like about u redhot, we can disagree about some serious shit, but u can handle it like a big boy and we still be friends and nice to each other i wish some other people had ur matuerty (cant find my spell checker) now u i would vote for goverment things. some old men on here should learn from u hahaha xxx

Not really, I for one think shes got a valid point, who ever wins, it really does not matter, they all talk shite to get your vote then do nothing of what they promise. This country as gone to hell, and i for one refuse to have anything to do with it.

Compounding my theory even further ..."

IYO...

finger licking good

Compounding my theory even further ..."

shut up, u know i am right, you are just scared to admit it. its like the first time at a AA meeting its ok i will hold your hand.

IYO..."

Which I am of course entitled to, as much as you are yours

finger licking good

anyone is free to use my vote if they want hahaha

IYO...

Which I am of course entitled to, as much as you are yours "

Very true, i do however wonder what you would say about men who are not voting today for the same reasons?

finger licking good

IYO...

Which I am of course entitled to, as much as you are yours

Very true, i do however wonder what you would say about men who are not voting today for the same reasons? "

he would say.... SUCK MY BALLS hahaha, shit he gonna ban meeeeeeee

"anyone is free to use my vote if they want hahaha"

Thanks Kitty, I'll use it to vote for the Tories if that's ok ?

finger licking good

"anyone is free to use my vote if they want hahaha

Thanks Kitty, I'll use it to vote for the Tories if that's ok ?

"

fine by me... what are they offering??? is that who ur gonna be voting for? if so why? if not who and why lol

Swingmates is looking forward to a very interesting day lol xx

Forum Mod

Honeypot is looking forward to kids being all around the shops when I go shopping

"Swingmates is looking forward to a very interesting day lol xx"

why you going sock shopping

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

If you don't want to vote because it wont change anything, then thats the reason to vote tactically.

Pick a minor party to get the total vote up, and show that the majors really do have a minority of the people behind them.

A vote is important, and has not been this important in a very long time.

Please vote.

"Swingmates is looking forward to a very interesting day lol xx

why you going sock shopping "

Yup blue ones lol xx

finger licking good

"If you don't want to vote because it wont change anything, then thats the reason to vote tactically.

Pick a minor party to get the total vote up, and show that the majors really do have a minority of the people behind them.

Please vote.

"

if i dont wanna vote cos i belive my vote will not be counted as i think its all fake then why would voting for a small group change anything when i think they have already picked who is next to fuck us all up the arse?

Votes not made are not counted as dissatisfaction with the electoral or government system, they're just associated with those that can't be bothered to get off their arses and go out for half an hour.

Everyone eligible SHOULD vote. Those that are dissatisfied should spoil their paper. That way the electoral bodies can actually see there may be a problem with public opinion.

I for one will be walking out to the polling station later which is about a 16 mile round trip (unless i can convince mrs stu to leave work early ).

east london

"If you don't want to vote because it wont change anything, then thats the reason to vote tactically.

Please vote.

if i dont wanna vote cos i belive my vote will not be counted as i think its all fake then why would voting for a small group change anything when i think they have already picked who is next to fuck us all up the arse?"

That cant happen, as if someone was to try it, the others would turn on then so fast you could hardly blink, as they would benefit the most.

Your vote adds weight, yes a very small amount I know, but its in the balance that will move against the majors, that counts if you want that.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

a lot of people fought and died to give us the right to vote - so don't waste yours!

Not voting can be construed of acceptance of the encumbent government, in which case the share of electorate support is their % of actual votes cast plus the remaining % of those that didn't vote. If you think Labour is doing a good job, no need to vote. Simples.

"a lot of people fought and died to give us the right to vote - so don't waste yours!"

Totally agree and the sooner its made compulsory the better

The people that cannot decide who ta vote for are then still allowed ta spoil their paper but at least that in itself is a vote of no confidence in the system xx

east london

"Not voting can be construed of acceptance of the encumbent government, in which case the share of electorate support is their % of actual votes cast plus the remaining % of those that didn't vote. If you think Labour is doing a good job, no need to vote. Simples. "

Sorry but your argument does not stack up as they are also not voting for your Conservatives either.

It just means that whoever gets in does it on a smaller vote count.

You cant have it both ways Wishy.

"Not voting can be construed of acceptance of the encumbent government, in which case the share of electorate support is their % of actual votes cast plus the remaining % of those that didn't vote. If you think Labour is doing a good job, no need to vote. Simples.

Sorry but your argument does not stack up as they are also not voting for your Conservatives either.

You cant have it both ways Wishy."

it's his birthday so we gotta be nice to the old c**t

"a lot of people fought and died to give us the right to vote - so don't waste yours!

Totally agree and the sooner its made compulsory the better

The people that cannot decide who ta vote for are then still allowed ta spoil their paper but at least that in itself is a vote of no confidence in the system xx "

It's undemocratic to force people to vote. I would favour a system that monitors who votes and removes the facility to vote for the next election for all those that don't bother this time, unless they specifically ask for their voting papers. If they then fail to vote they should lose the right to vote for five years. Why waste paper sending out ballot forms for those who have no intention of using them? (that's the supporting eco-green argument)

"Not voting can be construed of acceptance of the encumbent government, in which case the share of electorate support is their % of actual votes cast plus the remaining % of those that didn't vote. If you think Labour is doing a good job, no need to vote. Simples.

it's his birthday so we gotta be nice to the old c**t "

xx

You cant have it both ways Wishy."

I see a non vote as not voting against the encumbent government. If someone felt that strongly they would vote for the opposition.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"i will not vote cos i belive it like xfactor, u all put in who u want to win, but at the end of the day who THEY want to lead will lead, and ur vote actually means nothing anyone. but they need to be 'showing' the people made the choice. your all being fed lies and crap."

sad that you feel like that... I look at it differently....

black people in south africa couldn't take part in the vote till 1990....

for me... whether you agree with it or not, this is the one time every 4 years you do get to make a difference...

people have died to protect your right to vote.......

even as tentwilly said... if you don't agree with any of the candidates, write "none of the above" on it.... I have done that in the past!!!

if you don't vote... then for me you can't complain about anything because you had the chance to do something about it....

east london

I see a non vote as not voting against the encumbent government. If someone felt that strongly they would vote for the opposition."

and working on past turn-outs there could be twice as many non-votes as Conservative votes, how do you count that? Add them to the incumbent and you would never have a change.

The lasts turn-out was only about 60% of the possible vote!

So say, 35% of 60% is close to 21% of people supporting the Conservatives, or in other words 79% don't! LOL

Our parliamentary system is a five-year term of office but the sitting government can call a snap election after a minimum of 4 years has elapsed. This doesn't apply for a vote of no confidence or if the government resigns (like in a hung parliament). Also, if a majority is so small that a loss of a by-election reduces that majority to zero or less, and hung parliament is declared and coalitions formed, if that becomes unworkable the Queen dissolves parliament and an election is called.

east london

"i will not vote cos i belive it like xfactor, u all put in who u want to win, but at the end of the day who THEY want to lead will lead, and ur vote actually means nothing anyone. but they need to be 'showing' the people made the choice. your all being fed lies and crap.

sad that you feel like that... I look at it differently....

black people in south africa couldn't take part in the vote till 1990....

for me... whether you agree with it or not, this is the one time every 4 years you do get to make a difference...

people have died to protect your right to vote.......

even as tentwilly said... if you don't agree with any of the candidates, write "none of the above" on it.... I have done that in the past!!!

if you don't vote... then for me you can't complain about anything because you had the chance to do something about it....

"

Good one Fabio!

I see a non vote as not voting against the encumbent government. If someone felt that strongly they would vote for the opposition.

and working on past turn-outs there could be twice as many non-votes as Conservative votes, how do you count that? Add them to the incumbent and you would never have a change.

So say, 35% of 60% is close to 21% of people supporting the Conservatives, or in other words 79% don't! LOL"

The Tories didn't win the last election though. I'm saying that those that don't vote are satisfied with the current government. If they weren't they'd vote, wouldn't they. Seems a no brainer to me.

east london

So say, 35% of 60% is close to 21% of people supporting the Conservatives, or in other words 79% don't! LOL

The Tories didn't win the last election though. I'm saying that those that don't vote are satisfied with the current government. If they weren't they'd vote, wouldn't they. Seems a no brainer to me."

and the non-vote is still the biggest block by far, so why change at all?

That argument says we should just carry on and all give up now.

finger licking good

ok ok u lot have convinced me. stop stressing going to vote now, will vote the bnp dont wanna waste that vote

You tell me the answer then, as I see forcing people to vote as undemocratic. I believe Australia fines non-voters $10Aus for not voting and because of that they have 90%+ turn outs regularly.

been and voted.

comon the blues !!!!!!!!!!

Good man lol

"been and voted.

comon the blues !!!!!!!!!!"

Newcastle and Gateshead

"You tell me the answer then, as I see forcing people to vote as undemocratic. I believe Australia fines non-voters $10Aus for not voting and because of that they have 90%+ turn outs regularly."

Its a tricky one....

for everything I have said this morning I don't believe everyone should be forced to vote....the lovely thing about democracy! choices!!

However, if you decide not to take up that choice you had to vote... then I don't think you should whinge about the government or the decisions they made that affected your life....

you had the chance to make a difference...

Newcastle and Gateshead

right.... off to vote and off to work... see you all about 9ish for the "post game analysis".......

finger licking good

"You tell me the answer then, as I see forcing people to vote as undemocratic. I believe Australia fines non-voters $10Aus for not voting and because of that they have 90%+ turn outs regularly.

Its a tricky one....

for everything I have said this morning I don't believe everyone should be forced to vote....the lovely thing about democracy! choices!!

However, if you decide not to take up that choice you had to vote... then I don't think you should whinge about the government or the decisions they made that affected your life....

"

and if the team u picked do not win, then u also do not have the right to moan or winge about anything cos clearly u did not do ENOUGH haha

"You tell me the answer then, as I see forcing people to vote as undemocratic. I believe Australia fines non-voters $10Aus for not voting and because of that they have 90%+ turn outs regularly.

Its a tricky one....

"

That's pretty much it really isn't it. Any penalties people suffer for not voting would seem draconian. I'm certainly not in favour of any financial penalty for not voting either. Maybe a points system a la driving licences. 3 points for not voting, get 12 and you're out of the next one by default, maybe?

"the goverment are mother fuckers who has made my kid have no school today so everyone can go to her school and put their crap on paper for people to ignore they all ready know who has won, we know who has won. its not the people and at the end if the day i am now stuck with a wingy 4 year old and no where to bloody send her!!! haha

and alssssssssss if u look at it another way, it dont matter who they pick, they all sing off the same sheet nothing diffrent will happen i can bet ya that same old shit by just another ugly dude "

Same here, mine's off an all!! How inconvenient And I've never voted in my life. I'm not about to start now

finger licking good

"the goverment are mother fuckers who has made my kid have no school today so everyone can go to her school and put their crap on paper for people to ignore they all ready know who has won, we know who has won. its not the people and at the end if the day i am now stuck with a wingy 4 year old and no where to bloody send her!!! haha

and alssssssssss if u look at it another way, it dont matter who they pick, they all sing off the same sheet nothing diffrent will happen i can bet ya that same old shit by just another ugly dude

Same here, mine's off an all!! How inconvenient And I've never voted in my life. I'm not about to start now "

they go on about school is important but think nothing of shutting it for a day why could they not have done the polls somewhere else, like in the public toliets or somthing

Same here, mine's off an all!! How inconvenient And I've never voted in my life. I'm not about to start now

they go on about school is important but think nothing of shutting it for a day why could they not have done the polls somewhere else, like in the public toliets or somthing"

or in the fekin church! It's not being used on Thursdays If I hadn't been fired, I'd have had to take a day off for this nonsense

"

I'm saying that those that don't vote are satisfied with the current government. If they weren't they'd vote, wouldn't they. Seems a no brainer to me."

What a load of pish!

I have never voted and never will vote, because who ever gets in just goes back on there word, and ruins this country even further.

I refuse to have anything to do with the whole bloody sham!

O and for the record, if i want to complain i will, because i don't vote does not take away that right. Free speech and all that...then again that's out the window when it suits these days too

All done two xs in the blue box (well that's deff 2they got anyway xx

"If I hadn't been fired, I'd have had to take a day off for this nonsense "

Says it all really.

By *ishful.thinkingWoman  over a year ago

east london

Just waiting for my dayghter to come home so she can come to the poling station with me, she can have the argument with the BNP should be a bit of fun lol

I used my vote. No, I dont think the candidates are particulalry strong, so I de-selected instead...there's more I dislike than like about these guys so it was much easier!

Well it looks like all the NONE voters got their way ,,, today we wake up to a country with no government at a time when we need a strong government more than ever ,,, so to all who think your vote aint counted , please think again ,, and i,m sure some of you may have see the upset on folks who didnt ( for what ever means ) get their vote cast ,,,,, Voting is really a fundamental right ,, and please think long and hard about getting off ya arses and voting ,,, i,m sure even the numpties amongst you can make an X with a kids pencil

"Well it looks like all the NONE voters got their way ,,, today we wake up to a country with no government at a time when we need a strong government more than ever ,,, so to all who think your vote aint counted , please think again ,, and i,m sure some of you may have see the upset on folks who didnt ( for what ever means ) get their vote cast ,,,,, Voting is really a fundamental right ,, and please think long and hard about getting off ya arses and voting ,,, i,m sure even the numpties amongst you can make an X with a kids pencil "

As is MY right i chose NOT to vote, NOT because I'm lazy and couldn't be arsed to vote, NOT because I'm a numpty as you so elegantly put it and NOT because i wanted a hung parliament.

I didn't vote because i DONT want to be a part of giving someone power who i don't believe in, who i believe will go back on everything they say, who i don't trust!

This is MY CHOISE, just like its YOUR CHOISE to vote, but i don't come on here and call you names because YOUR CHOISE is different to mine!

"_aughty_kitty : they go on about school is important but think nothing of shutting it for a day why could they not have done the polls somewhere else, like in the public toliets or somthing"

I would of mistaken the all them Ballot Form's for poo paper!

Tony

if you think i was pointing the finger at you then nowt i can do about that ,, but i will just say to not vote ( as is your choice ) is in my opinion selfish and disrespectfull of the millions , yes millions who gave their lives so you can choose not to vote ,,, if your able enough and clever enough theni believe that not voting is not only letting yourself down , but the whole of the country but most of all those who made the ultimate sacrifice ,,, like i sain in the op if you dont think any one of the candidates will make a difference then , spoil your paper ,, but to sit at home with ya feet up and complain when things upset you ,, well u only got ya self to blame for that ,

whats the difference between not voting and spoiling your paper, apart for the obvious of course, which is to pass time and still not vote

"if you think i was pointing the finger at you then nowt i can do about that ,, but i will just say to not vote ( as is your choice ) is in my opinion selfish and disrespectfull of the millions , yes millions who gave their lives so you can choose not to vote ,,, if your able enough and clever enough theni believe that not voting is not only letting yourself down , but the whole of the country but most of all those who made the ultimate sacrifice ,,, like i sain in the op if you dont think any one of the candidates will make a difference then , spoil your paper ,, but to sit at home with ya feet up and complain when things upset you ,, well u only got ya self to blame for that , "

I agree you where not pointing the finger directly at me, but you where pointing the finger at not voters, which i am.

Like the poster above what is the difference between spoiling the paper and not voting at all...IMO nothing.

I agree people gave there life for me to have the right to vote...if i CHOOSE, which i don't.

It is not me that lets this country down, its the two faced, untrustworthy people you are asking me to back and vote for that let this country down.

This country is a shadow of what it once was, and all the people you talked about who gave there lives so we have the right to vote would be turning in there graves if they saw the state this country is now in!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic