FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > single guys!!

single guys!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

no its not a rant!!!

world cup may just increase your chances of ahem "scoring"

now bear with me till i explain....

the majority of men will be preoccupied with football so the ones that arent will be free for meets...with me so far?

then some ladies who arent interested in football may be interested in meetin you!!

its all good go forth little chap and give it your best shot before england get kicked out!! xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Fancy a fuck then?

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"no its not a rant!!!

the majority of men will be preoccupied with football so the ones that arent will be free for meets...with me so far?

then some ladies who arent interested in football may be interested in meetin you!!

its all good go forth little chap and give it your best shot before england get kicked out!! xx "

i used to like you u know

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"no its not a rant!!!

its all good go forth little chap and give it your best shot before england get kicked out!! xx i used to like you u know"

Single guy hater!!

"no its not a rant!!!

its all good go forth little chap and give it your best shot before england get kicked out!! xx i used to like you u know"

hey was just a thought!! u know that little beacon of hope!!! xx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"no its not a rant!!!

its all good go forth little chap and give it your best shot before england get kicked out!! xx "

now why do i now get the impression there are going to be loads of meet today requests with that exact sentiment....

mind you, you women in scotland will be fine, your team doesn't make it to major tournaments anymore....

"Fancy a fuck then?"

take a ticket and stand in the que.... xx

"no its not a rant!!!

its all good go forth little chap and give it your best shot before england get kicked out!! xx

now why do i now get the impression there are going to be loads of meet today requests with that exact sentiment....

mind you, you women in scotland will be fine, your team doesn't make it to major tournaments anymore.... "

we can deal with defeat we used to it so dont need to riot lol xx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"no its not a rant!!!

its all good go forth little chap and give it your best shot before england get kicked out!! xx i used to like you u know

hey was just a thought!! u know that little beacon of hope!!! xx "

now as i have celtic blood in me, i shall refrain at this moment in time but once the World Cup starts........your ass is mine!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"no its not a rant!!!

The male jocks must be rubbing their hands every 4 years then as they never quality

I can't stand watching football and yet enjoy playing it. The only way I could be forced to watch 22 men kick a bag of wind about for 90 minutes was if I was wearing a straight jacket (and I bet I could bite through the straps)

"no its not a rant!!!

its all good go forth little chap and give it your best shot before england get kicked out!! xx i used to like you u know

hey was just a thought!! u know that little beacon of hope!!! xx now as i have celtic blood in me, i shall refrain at this moment in time but once the World Cup starts........your ass is mine!!!! "

he he!!! xxx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

we can deal with defeat we used to it so dont need to riot lol xx"

I have good training.... at my Alma Mater (Michigan State) we are good at a riot... our speciality was the "flaming couch"..

"no its not a rant!!!

The male jocks must be rubbing their hands every 4 years then as they never quality "

that why our population on the increase lol!!! xx

"no its not a rant!!!

The male jocks must be rubbing their hands every 4 years then as they never quality

that why our population on the increase lol!!! xx "

And the eros every other 2 as well. Looks like shagging is the national sport north of the border

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

We just concentrate our efforts on a real mans game called rugby

By *anfarMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Im a footie hater :P as my msn title says :- football is like fitting wheels to a tomato, pointless and time consuming

"Im a footie hater :P as my msn title says :- football is like fitting wheels to a tomato, pointless and time consuming"

amusing strapline it sure is

» Add a new message to this topic