FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Female performance

Female performance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

And how is it affected by ageing or other factors?

TO what extent do us girls take responsibility for a "not so amazing sex" session?

A lot of men like their girls to be feminine, not bolshy and ladettes - are we emasculating the lads at times? Its ok to have an opinion but are we disempowering them sometimes?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've grown in confidence with age however if I have a "not so amazing sex session" then I definately shoulder some responsibility.

I think that speaks more of my insecurity/paranoia than it does about anything else haha.

sorry to be brutal here but as long as i enjoy myself im not really too fussed if the other party did or didnt!!

abuse to the usual address!! xx

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

sometimes it doesn't gel and its just no ones fault

best not apportion blame really

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Fortunatly for me, its very rare i dont have an amazing sex session. Now i put it down to a few things, one being my age and having no inhabitions, another that the guys i go with are also confident and experienced. Another factor is if there coming to my house i spend at least a couple of weeks chatting to them beforehand until i know its the right time to meet. If i was with someone and it didnt work out then i wouldnt really blame anyone just put it down to not being compatable

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"And how is it affected by ageing or other factors?

TO what extent do us girls take responsibility for a "not so amazing sex" session?

A lot of men like their girls to be feminine, not bolshy and ladettes - are we emasculating the lads at times? Its ok to have an opinion but are we disempowering them sometimes?

"

You'd think they'd avoid bolshy ladettes then wouldn't you

"sometimes it doesn't gel and its just no ones fault

best not apportion blame really

"

i like that - the concept of not apportioning blame either way - that is not what good sex is about.

"sorry to be brutal here but as long as i enjoy myself im not really too fussed if the other party did or didnt!!

abuse to the usual address!! xx "

bad girl lol pmsl xx

You'd think they'd avoid bolshy ladettes then wouldn't you "

And they don't , lol

"Fortunatly for me, its very rare i dont have an amazing sex session. Now i put it down to a few things, one being my age and having no inhabitions, another that the guys i go with are also confident and experienced. Another factor is if there coming to my house i spend at least a couple of weeks chatting to them beforehand until i know its the right time to meet. If i was with someone and it didnt work out then i wouldnt really blame anyone just put it down to not being compatable"

good point about the diminishing inhibitions - very true for us girls

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

You'd think they'd avoid bolshy ladettes then wouldn't you

And they don't , lol "

Is that a question or a statement?

My playmates want to please me: that's what they want and I expect, why bother otherwise!

That said there have been times we've been so knackered that it's not been brilliant but time spent just cuddling, chatting with no pressure usually revitalises things!

"My playmates want to please me: that's what they want and I expect, why bother otherwise!

That said there have been times we've been so knackered that it's not been brilliant but time spent just cuddling, chatting with no pressure usually revitalises things! "

Quite agree with you there, nice and chilling and sensual and .... does it everytime, especially when there is no pressure on the girls and boys

» Add a new message to this topic