FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New Vodafone Advert

New Vodafone Advert

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Makes me nearly cry everytime i watch it

i think its cos its so much like my dad, no matter what he was doing, if i or one of my sisters needed him he would come and make everything better.

I am sure most dads are the same but i really think my dad is the bestest dad in the world

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I only saw the advert last night. Makes a change for something real life in an advert instead of all z list celebrities

not seen it

"Makes me nearly cry everytime i watch it

i think its cos its so much like my dad, no matter what he was doing, if i or one of my sisters needed him he would come and make everything better.

I am sure most dads are the same but i really think my dad is the bestest dad in the world "

I didn't cry but i know what you mean

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

lol i posted on my facebook about this y'day...knew i was feeling low cos it made me cry and wish i had a dad who would do that x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Makes me nearly cry everytime i watch it

I am sure most dads are the same but i really think my dad is the bestest dad in the world "

Ah it is lovely isn't it. My dad was like that too, it didn't matter what the problem was, he always seemed to say the right thing.

Sadly mine isn't around anymoe, so cherish your dads......and Eve, mine was the bestest dad ever too

» Add a new message to this topic