FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Scary or intimidated during sex? Scary or intimidated during sex?

Scary or intimidated during sex? Scary or intimidated during sex?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone every had a situation where someone did something that scared or intimidated you during sex?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icknDeeCouple  over a year ago

hartlepool

Yes, when Dee appeared in the bedroom with the mother of all strap-ons.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Has anyone every had a situation where someone did something that scared or intimidated you during sex? "

Funny that lol most of my meets find em scary xx

"Has anyone every had a situation where someone did something that scared or intimidated you during sex?

Funny that lol most of my meets find em scary xx "

Well lets continue... be afraid, very afraid pmsl xx

"Has anyone every had a situation where someone did something that scared or intimidated you during sex?

Funny that lol most of my meets find em scary xx "

What they are scared of you?

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i have been scared at the thought before id even met em...does that count?

What they are scared of you?"

Nope they just find me scary lol xx(think its the outfits i wear at the socials) lol xx

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"i have been scared at the thought before id even met em...does that count? "

Ahhhhhhhh bt did you still meet em tho??

Or go with gut instinct???

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Nope they just find me scary lol xx(think its the outfits i wear at the socials) lol xx "

Not the outfits hunny - jsut the SOCKS

xxx

Nope they just find me scary lol xx(think its the outfits i wear at the socials) lol xx "

I dread to think! Batman with your cock hanging out?

I adore the baby bunnies, however, they are considered as pests if they live too close to pharma or food manufacturing facilities.

"I adore the baby bunnies, however, they are considered as pests if they live too close to pharma or food manufacturing facilities. "

I love rabbits - I am aware they are a pest but hey - I still love them

"I adore the baby bunnies, however, they are considered as pests if they live too close to pharma or food manufacturing facilities. "

Bunnies are not really scary in my book! Thats unless you have a horny killer rabbit there!

Nope they just find me scary lol xx(think its the outfits i wear at the socials) lol xx

I dread to think! Batman with your cock hanging out?"

Have sent em by pm lol be afraid be very afraid lol xx

Have sent em by pm lol be afraid be very afraid lol xx "

Well no batman but the james bond one in the dickybow is a little scary

Have sent em by pm lol be afraid be very afraid lol xx

Well no batman but the james bond one in the dickybow is a little scary "

Did ya miss the batman ones? lol xx

"Has anyone every had a situation where someone did something that scared or intimidated you during sex? "

Do you know, went to a very remote place with a guy from here, he's mega-fit/ript and I thought at one time he'd do more than I wanted. But Mike babe, a lovely day, total gent! Hope my skills kept you happy! lol

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Well i missed out on scary thank god once. Came close to meeting the beast from down under i later found out but thank god and all the saints she didn't get to the club.

"Well i missed out on scary thank god once. Came close to meeting the beast from down under i later found out but thank god and all the saints she didn't get to the club.

"

Is that someone we should know? Sorry, relative newbie here! x

"Well i missed out on scary thank god once. Came close to meeting the beast from down under i later found out but thank god and all the saints she didn't get to the club.

Is that someone we should know? Sorry, relative newbie here! x "

No idea who you know as there must be at least 15,000 or more swinging in the uk

a guy told me once about a threesome he had were he knew the woman did not want to have sex with him but was being controlled by her partner. i was frankly quite shocked by that...that though he said he was disgusted he continued anyway and that it was people on this site.

"a guy told me once about a threesome he had were he knew the woman did not want to have sex with him but was being controlled by her partner. i was frankly quite shocked by that...that though he said he was disgusted he continued anyway and that it was people on this site. "

I'm a little surprised he continued to be honest.

There do seem to be some unpleasant types about and trying to control a partner to do things they aren't keen on in is pretty low

"a guy told me once about a threesome he had were he knew the woman did not want to have sex with him but was being controlled by her partner. i was frankly quite shocked by that...that though he said he was disgusted he continued anyway and that it was people on this site. "

I used to date a subfem and she really got off on having all rights over her own body removed. The trigger was "your body no longer belongs to you", that was all I had to say and I could have given her to anybody, which I did a few times. She always said later that she found the guy or guys repulsive but loved every second of it.

I know some people won't agree with this and I'm not really bothered about being criticised about it as the D/s world is so very different from the normal one and there are many many things going on in people's minds that have no place in day to day life but in a D/s setting, they seem perfectly reasonable and/or acceptable.

"a guy told me once about a threesome he had were he knew the woman did not want to have sex with him but was being controlled by her partner. i was frankly quite shocked by that...that though he said he was disgusted he continued anyway and that it was people on this site.

I used to date a subfem and she really got off on having all rights over her own body removed. The trigger was "your body no longer belongs to you", that was all I had to say and I could have given her to anybody, which I did a few times. She always said later that she found the guy or guys repulsive but loved every second of it.

I know some people won't agree with this and I'm not really bothered about being criticised about it as the D/s world is so very different from the normal one and there are many many things going on in people's minds that have no place in day to day life but in a D/s setting, they seem perfectly reasonable and/or acceptable."

I'm not ging to criticise as I know that world pretty well myself; however, there is more respect in that world than there is in most sexual encounters and I would have assumed that they would have informed this guy that that was the deal (as a matter of courtesy and prior to meeting). Additionallly, without that information I'm at a loss as to why this guy continued.

By *ignbouncybabeWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

I had met a guy a few times and we decided to try a bit of light bondage so there I am on the bed head down ass up hands and feet bound behind me and he scratched his name on my back with his nail then rammed a vibrator up my ass no lube no warning. I tell ya houdini couldn't have got out of those ties quicker than me.

» Add a new message to this topic