FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you sometimes wish you could forget what you have seen

Do you sometimes wish you could forget what you have seen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ariner192 OP   Man  over a year ago

Near Newport

I have had a lot of sights I wish I hadn't seen, however not in the swinging world.

But was curious, whilst at a party, club, or just a small gathering, has anyone ever looked across and thought I wish I had not seen that, for whatever reason?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have had a lot of sights I wish I hadn't seen, however not in the swinging world.

But was curious, whilst at a party, club, or just a small gathering, has anyone ever looked across and thought I wish I had not seen that, for whatever reason?"

Oh, yes! But it had nothing to do with what the person looked like - more what was being done to them...

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

I have - but only because the lady in question was absolutely stunning & receiving DP whilst howling in ecstasy - i wish i hadn't seen it because it kept me horny for weeks!

Oh yes, it is as good as having a cold shower I can tell you, eeeeeeekkkkk!

"I have had a lot of sights I wish I hadn't seen, however not in the swinging world.

But was curious, whilst at a party, club, or just a small gathering, has anyone ever looked across and thought I wish I had not seen that, for whatever reason?"

Yup! Sights no human being should ever see!

My ex girlfriend asked me to go to her mums 70th Birthday, and I wish I could erase it all from my memory. My exes sister was dressed like a character from the Rocky Horror show and for the grand finale, walked upto a 72 year old (Blindfolded) grandma with a strap on she had attached and started to rub up her. To say I was shocked was an under statement, as I felt like a rabbit caught in the beam of a headlight.

"My ex girlfriend asked me to go to her mums 70th Birthday, and I wish I could erase it all from my memory. My exes sister was dressed like a character from the Rocky Horror show and for the grand finale, walked upto a 72 year old (Blindfolded) grandma with a strap on she had attached and started to rub up her. To say I was shocked was an under statement, as I felt like a rabbit caught in the beam of a headlight. "

But was curious, whilst at a party, club, or just a small gathering, has anyone ever looked across and thought I wish I had not seen that, for whatever reason?

Oh, yes! But it had nothing to do with what the person looked like - more what was being done to them... "

C'mon then, ya gotta tell now (dontcha just hate it when someone says something then lets it trail off and you don't have the full story)

» Add a new message to this topic