FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 5 daughters

5 daughters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Did anyone watch it last night its on at 1.20 its about the ipswich murder who murdered the prostitutes i found it really interesting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I was working when it was on in the week and wanted to watch it,Ill have to catch up with it another time

Living through those few weeks here was awful

The atmosphere in the town was one of total shock,Ive never felt anything like it

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I was working when it was on in the week and wanted to watch it,Ill have to catch up with it another time

Living through those few weeks here was awful

The atmosphere in the town was one of total shock,Ive never felt anything like it "

of cause your from there, it must of been aweful. Its worth watching and also does make you realize that there where someones loved ones. I remember being glued to the news while it was all happening

I have to admit I've purposely avoided this programme. I konw I'd feel incensed by it and I just don't want to know the gory details of what happened to those unfortunate girls.

I missed the programme due to work, but I remember when it was all over the news - it reminded me of when the yorkshire ripper was on the rampage - it was a horrible time and i was scared to go out, was so thankful when he was caught.

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

OMG

i cant imagine living in a village where it all happened.

Sorry hpc - sope it didnt effect your life too much

our parents as kids were not over protective, we were allowed out til it was tea time.

never not allowed to the parks etc.

I am lucky,

So lucky,

my heart goes out to those that werent so xxx

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

"I missed the programme due to work, but I remember when it was all over the news - it reminded me of when the yorkshire ripper was on the rampage - it was a horrible time and i was scared to go out, was so thankful when he was caught."

There are still women that wont go out alone where SUTCLIFF murdered those women

I saw a documentry some time ago

It has effected ladies for generations

i missed it but seen in paper a man that runs a charity that was somethin to do with it says his donations have went up and he can help more people.

it must have been very harrowing for everyone and the families involved xx

» Add a new message to this topic