FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Paxman

Paxman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is about to get his claws into brown....this should be good

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did you just see the opening screen of Brown sitting there looking like a little schoolboy waiting outside the headmaster's office lol

pmsl...yeah...and was thinking the same thing

he looked absolutely terrified lol

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

paxman is definitely on my " i know it seems wrong but i so would" list

now trying to look contrite....and failing

"paxman is definitely on my " i know it seems wrong but i so would" list "

on mine too

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"paxman is definitely on my " i know it seems wrong but i so would" list

on mine too "

#

really???!!!!!

and there it is....that fecking god awful grin

on mine too #

really???!!!!!"

lol...i wouldn't say no if he offered me his man sausage

maidstone

on mine too #

really???!!!!!"

hell yes ...he was at the proms last year , nearly broke my neck trying to perve him all the time lol

not my type.. he'll probably analyse my fookin performance while I'm still doing it!

maidstone

on mine too #

really???!!!!!

lol...i wouldn't say no if he offered me his man sausage"

we could share him stu

on mine too #

really???!!!!!

we could share him stu "

lol.....am selfless me....so will share him with ya

maidstone

on mine too #

really???!!!!!

we could share him stu

lol.....am selfless me....so will share him with ya"

youre all heart lol

on mine too #

really???!!!!!

we could share him stu

lol.....am selfless me....so will share him with ya

youre all heart lol"

i know....i know....

immigration chaos....noting to do with him

economic crisis....nothing to do with him

well technically he's right cos he's done sod all in 13 years and buried his head in the sand lol

ooops.....paxman just reminded him that while he was chancellor he was saying you can't spend your way out of a recession how the worm has turned

it's about time he was exposed as a PM trying to cling to his job by spending recklessly to do it.

"it's about time he was exposed as a PM trying to cling to his job by spending recklessly to do it."

don't think he's come across very well at all again tonight

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

hes made a lot of sense.answered all the questions in a logical manner.reminded us all,the recesion was wordwide.told us where the savings were coming from.hes already built the schools,and hospitals.some on here would blame him for the crucifiction.closed minds,are dangerous minds.hear whats being said,not just what you want to hear.

really don't think he sounded convincing at all.... i saw him demolish 'just call me dave' last week....sadly missed his pop at cleggy the week before but imagine he may not have fared too well under paxman's gaze

"hes made a lot of sense.answered all the questions in a logical manner.reminded us all,the recesion was wordwide.told us where the savings were coming from.hes already built the schools,and hospitals.some on here would blame him for the crucifiction.closed minds,are dangerous minds.hear whats being said,not just what you want to hear."

Not at all... The Romans did that ... under Brown's prompting probably hehehe

I just think he looks defeated, tired and worn out. He's 59 and should hand it over to a younger man, one more in touch with the people... like Cam the Man lol

hunching himself up and trying to hide in the back of his chair didn't help him either

glasgow

"hes made a lot of sense.answered all the questions in a logical manner.reminded us all,the recesion was wordwide.told us where the savings were coming from.hes already built the schools,and hospitals.some on here would blame him for the crucifiction.closed minds,are dangerous minds.hear whats being said,not just what you want to hear.

Not at all... The Romans did that ... under Brown's prompting probably hehehe

I just think he looks defeated, tired and worn out. He's 59 and should hand it over to a younger man, one more in touch with the people... like Cam the Man lol "

in politics 59 isnt old its experience.exactly what we need right now.i cant say for sure about the crucifiction.

Its a shame that some think Brown caused the recession.

He has done a damn fine job of getting the country out of it and repairing the mess of those wankers........sorry bankers.

"Its a shame that some think Brown caused the recession.

He has done a damn fine job of getting the country out of it and repairing the mess of those wankers........sorry bankers.

"

It's not that he caused it, he didn't, it started with greedy American bankers selling toxic debt but Brown has admitted himself that when asked to regulate the banks he caved into them - he admitted that a couple of weeks ago. When Labour won it's thrid term in 2005 this country was doing relatively well and we had cash in hand but Brown squandered it, spent it recklessly so that when the recession did come, we had nothing left to see us through it. That was Brown's fault as captain of the ship. He should have reigned public spending in and made sure that our banks were not exposed so much that they needed a massive bail out from the Treasury. Even without those bail outs, Labour was still spending £164bn that we simply didn't have. That's where all the new schools and hospitals came from, and who's to say that some of the older schools and hospitals will have to be closed now that it is recognised by all three main parties that the spending has to stop and belts have to be tightened. This is Brown's legacy and now it's time for change.

glasgow

since 1997 gordon brown has asked for banking regulation and controls, to be tightened worldwide.one country could not do this on thier own.if they did they would be left in the banking wilderness.a lose, lose situation.none of the other major economic nations,would agree.

"since 1997 gordon brown has asked for banking regulation and controls, to be tightened worldwide.one country could not do this on thier own.if they did they would be left in the banking wilderness.a lose, lose situation.none of the other major economic nations,would agree."

Do you watch TV at all? Did you miss Gordon Brown being interviewed and stating that he had an opportunity to regulate the banks but they lobbied him not to do it, and he gave in to them. He said it himself. It can't be denied or disputed.

glasgow

"since 1997 gordon brown has asked for banking regulation and controls, to be tightened worldwide.one country could not do this on thier own.if they did they would be left in the banking wilderness.a lose, lose situation.none of the other major economic nations,would agree.

Do you watch TV at all? Did you miss Gordon Brown being interviewed and stating that he had an opportunity to regulate the banks but they lobbied him not to do it, and he gave in to them. He said it himself. It can't be denied or disputed."

regulating the banks only in britain would have been no good.it would have to be worldwide.thats why he was persuaded not to regulate.read what is being said.not only what you want to see.would pictures help.

"since 1997 gordon brown has asked for banking regulation and controls, to be tightened worldwide.one country could not do this on thier own.if they did they would be left in the banking wilderness.a lose, lose situation.none of the other major economic nations,would agree.

Do you watch TV at all? Did you miss Gordon Brown being interviewed and stating that he had an opportunity to regulate the banks but they lobbied him not to do it, and he gave in to them. He said it himself. It can't be denied or disputed.

regulating the banks only in britain would have been no good.it would have to be worldwide.thats why he was persuaded not to regulate.read what is being said.not only what you want to see.would pictures help."

I heard what was said by the man who said it. You know, the one in charge of everything, Prime Minister I think he's called, do you know who that is?

Here's the full interview:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/apr/13/gordon-brown-banking-sector-regulation

» Add a new message to this topic