FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Little treats

Little treats

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

So what are your little indulgences apart from sex and chocolate. Ive just bought a very small bag of jersey royals at £1.99 not a huge price in the scheme of things but rather a lot for a few potato's

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

apart from sex and chocolate.......I dont understand?.......they are the only two that count

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I would pay that, no problem for Jersey Royals, lightly boiled with lashings of butter mmmmmmmmmmmm

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

shoes

east cheshire

"shoes "

oh yeah...those too

"shoes "

I said LITTLE indulgences anyway there not indulgences you buy 5 pairs a day

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"shoes

I said LITTLE indulgences anyway there not indulgences you buy 5 pairs a day"

i dont buy 5 pairs a day, thats just silly, oh underwear then instead or as well, pair of knickers here, a bra there

"shoes

I said LITTLE indulgences anyway there not indulgences you buy 5 pairs a dayi dont buy 5 pairs a day, thats just silly, oh underwear then instead or as well, pair of knickers here, a bra there "

Ok when was the last time you went a month without buying either shoes or underwear, go on tell me, bet you cant remember lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It might sound silly, but fitness equipment! I got very excited when I bought the ab lounger for my gym, but even smaller things such as grippers and extra weight plates gets me chuffed. Odd I know...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"shoes

I said LITTLE indulgences anyway there not indulgences you buy 5 pairs a dayi dont buy 5 pairs a day, thats just silly, oh underwear then instead or as well, pair of knickers here, a bra there

Ok when was the last time you went a month without buying either shoes or underwear, go on tell me, bet you cant remember lol"

January til end of Feb i remember it well as a certain someone who shall remain nameless, was mean to me

east cheshire

dirtybigbadsgirlville

" It might sound silly, but fitness equipment! I got very excited when I bought the ab lounger for my gym, but even smaller things such as grippers and extra weight plates gets me chuffed. Odd I know..."
Excited? How?

east cheshire

" It might sound silly, but fitness equipment! I got very excited when I bought the ab lounger for my gym, but even smaller things such as grippers and extra weight plates gets me chuffed. Odd I know...Excited? How? "

perv lol

"shoes

I said LITTLE indulgences anyway there not indulgences you buy 5 pairs a dayi dont buy 5 pairs a day, thats just silly, oh underwear then instead or as well, pair of knickers here, a bra there

Ok when was the last time you went a month without buying either shoes or underwear, go on tell me, bet you cant remember lolJanuary til end of Feb i remember it well as a certain someone who shall remain nameless, was mean to me "

yeah but you just bought loads of silly socks to make up for it lol

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"shoes

Ok when was the last time you went a month without buying either shoes or underwear, go on tell me, bet you cant remember lolJanuary til end of Feb i remember it well as a certain someone who shall remain nameless, was mean to me

yeah but you just bought loads of silly socks to make up for it lol"

you memory is far too good

Oi the socks thing is copywrited xx

I find the whole process of working out a joy to do, there's nothing like getting the blood pumping around your system and working up a sweat safe in the knowledge you're doing yourself nothing but good.

And ok,the perv element is there as well, I have used my home gym for extra curricular "cardio sessions" too. Plus the whole gym instructor role play is one I never tire of!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Oi the socks thing is copywrited xx "
ooooooooh i can give ya a run for ya money, il upload pics in friends section

"shoes

Ok when was the last time you went a month without buying either shoes or underwear, go on tell me, bet you cant remember lolJanuary til end of Feb i remember it well as a certain someone who shall remain nameless, was mean to me

yeah but you just bought loads of silly socks to make up for it lolyou memory is far too good "

Those of us that have nothing better to do all day have long memories lol, actually i was typing that, on msn and on the phone organizing a meet at the same time and ive just found £120 extra

an indulgence for me is to take a drive out to Glen Clova and run up the mountains there....may sound odd.....but I'm not supposed to do it

a walk in the woods every night after tea, with my dog It helps digest my meal and relaxes me after a day at work, ....just luv it

Good continental cold meat selection, I can eat a whole package in one go out of the packet!

Forum Mod

Ear lobes......I love nibbling them

"Good continental cold meat selection, I can eat a whole package in one go out of the packet! "

try Wieseska, it's a Polish garlic type sausage, and it's to die for. You can get it from Polish or Continental Deli's, or Sainsbury's I think do it now. you'll be hooked. Kate's half Polish and introduced me to it,

"Good continental cold meat selection, I can eat a whole package in one go out of the packet!

try Wieseska, it's a Polish garlic type sausage, and it's to die for. You can get it from Polish or Continental Deli's, or Sainsbury's I think do it now. you'll be hooked. Kate's half Polish and introduced me to it, "

We get something similar in our local Morrison's and Lidl's, great little snacks for sure!

"Good continental cold meat selection, I can eat a whole package in one go out of the packet!

try Wieseska, it's a Polish garlic type sausage, and it's to die for. You can get it from Polish or Continental Deli's, or Sainsbury's I think do it now. you'll be hooked. Kate's half Polish and introduced me to it,

We get something similar in our local Morrison's and Lidl's, great little snacks for sure! "

These come in rings like black pudding. Polish people boil it and eat it with hard boiled eggs, , but I just cut a big piece off and scoff it, or with mature chedda on crusty bread. It is quite expensive, but worth every penny.

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Roundtrees fruit gums!

"These come in rings like black pudding. Polish people boil it and eat it with hard boiled eggs, , but I just cut a big piece off and scoff it, or with mature chedda on crusty bread. It is quite expensive, but worth every penny. "

Ooo, have not tried them, and shall look out for them tomorrow when I go shopping, thanks for the tip!

By *ornyandnymphoCouple  over a year ago

poole

Has to be corsets first

Shoes come a close second

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

just bought a packet of wine gums on my way back home mmmmm

indulgence

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"just bought a packet of wine gums on my way back home mmmmm

indulgence "

LMEO- wine gums are NOT an indulgence - they are a necessity!!!!

Tut woman, every car journey needs a whole bag (not packet - BAG!!)

hehe

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Flapjacks.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"Flapjacks.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

I could just eat one of those right now actually.

They are supposed to be so good for you cos of all the oats - but they dont mention the 70kg of butter they slap in em do they

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Flapjacks.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I could just eat one of those right now actually.

They are supposed to be so good for you cos of all the oats - but they dont mention the 70kg of butter they slap in em do they "

Nothing wrong with getting more oats

» Add a new message to this topic