FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > fitness ...

fitness ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you worry about your fitness levels?

What do you do to keep fit (besides the obvious

How important is your fitness for both, your body and mind?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've lost a stone since xmas and I feel so much fitter than before. My clothes are loose on me and I no longer get out of breath when out walking (Newcastle is a VERY hilly place lol). I got another two stones to go but it seems to be falling off me now and all I'm doing is watching what I'm eating. I feel pretty good about myself and can't wait to get into a W34 pair of jeans I've got upstairs .... only problem is.... they're out of fashion now lol

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I started belly dancing 18 months ago and it has toned my arse and legs like nothing else.

Best excercise ever, weel other than the obvious!!!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

We boith need to get back to excersise! Mrs R has been immobile for a while with a bad leg and I am a lazy bastard!!! Seriously though, we are getting back into the scene again and really need to get back in shape.

Going to the Gym is a bind after a hard day and most nights I am not in until 8pm. I drive 30000 miles a year so am sitting on my butt for ages a day. Have to take time out on my travels to walk for half an hour a day, it'll be a start!

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

I've noticed that since I put on 1/2 stones I find the strenuous workouts of attending party's exhausting!

Started slimming world tonight to combat the weight gain and make sure I can keep up with everyone else!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love it first thing in the morning... nothing quite like a bit of cardiovascular at 6.30 am.....

» Add a new message to this topic