FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hypersexuality

Hypersexuality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I read an article in the paper this week of a woman who claimed to be a nymphomaniac. She said she had to orgasm at least 3 times a day , and would actively target guys in shops , bars , etc and ask them back to satisfy her craving . She wasn't one of these people that was unhappy with her condition , as she gets so much pleasure and enjoyment from sex , but clearly it is a condition as she also had bi polar , and the high she got from sex clearly was linked .

I did wonder if she was on Fab ... LOL . As there are many ladies on here with very high sex drives , I wondered if any feel they also are Hypersexual , and how they feel about it .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Yes, I have been hypersexual. No I didn't enjoy it. I put myself in very dangerous situations.

I'm not like it now thankfully

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have seen some sexy women on here who are clinically hypersexual. If it was curable would that be a vad thing or a good thing?

Billy Bragg on speed

"Yes, I have been hypersexual. No I didn't enjoy it. I put myself in very dangerous situations.

I'm not like it now thankfully

"

I've had periods of hypersexuality. It's a form of mania. It might start off as a great feeling but as it goes on it becomes less and less fun. And once the mania disappears there is the crash which is not pleasant.

» Add a new message to this topic