FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Would you let a guy blow you?

Would you let a guy blow you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many straight or bi-curious guys out there would let another guy suck their cock? And would you return the favour?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"How many straight or bi-curious guys out there would let another guy suck their cock? And would you return the favour?

"

More than will admit.

I have heard the expression - lips is lips.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My swinging partner classes himself as straight however is open to being orally bi. I've seen him wank another guy before during a 3some however not seen anything more.... yet

"How many straight or bi-curious guys out there would let another guy suck their cock? And would you return the favour?

"

Mine is comfortable with close proximity to other guys, including bi guys but would genuinely not like to engage with them. Not homophobic at all just not interested.

More than will admit.

"

I don't really expect a lot to admit it but i love to watch 2 men.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I know more than a few

"My swinging partner classes himself as straight however is open to being orally bi. I've seen him wank another guy before during a 3some however not seen anything more.... yet "

Mmmm thats so good to watch.

Mine is comfortable with close proximity to other guys, including bi guys but would genuinely not like to engage with them. Not homophobic at all just not interested. "

Many keep quiet about it and have a sly play when the lights are down.

Notting

More than will admit.

I don't really expect a lot to admit it but i love to watch 2 men."

I also love to watch two men

Ooooooooh yeah!!!!

But i know from experience that some men will let themselves be sucked - but would never admit it.

lol

Ithink more of the man myself if he admits his desires.

Mine is comfortable with close proximity to other guys, including bi guys but would genuinely not like to engage with them. Not homophobic at all just not interested.

Many keep quiet about it and have a sly play when the lights are down."

Very very true and we have come across quite a few in our time in the scene, however, some men are genuinely not interested, nothing to prove either way, so just cos somebody is not interested - it does not, by default, mean they are secretly yearning for it.Same with "bi" ness in women ..

More than will admit.

Ooooooooh yeah!!!!

But i know from experience that some men will let themselves be sucked - but would never admit it.

lol

"

A man sucking a man is so erotic. did it fascinate you to watch then?

Many keep quiet about it and have a sly play when the lights are down.

Very very true and we have come across quite a few in our time in the scene, however, some men are genuinely not interested, nothing to prove either way, so just cos somebody is not interested - it does not, by default, mean they are secretly yearning for it.Same with "bi" ness in women .."

Actually would like to add that it does not do anything for me - it does not make me cringe nor do I find it sexy. Some things just kind of leave me untouched.

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

More than will admit.

Ooooooooh yeah!!!!

lol

"

He he he well you best not say who! I find it funny though

Notting

More than will admit.

Ooooooooh yeah!!!!

lol

A man sucking a man is so erotic. did it fascinate you to watch then? "

It did - esp as one of the guys had never gone down that route before.

But was ok to go with the flow - and found he really enjoyed it - and even llet me take some pics.

His face while in the act is so beautiful.

As was the act itself.

Phwarggh - feeling rather horny again now at the trhought

More than will admit.

Ooooooooh yeah!!!!

lol

A man sucking a man is so erotic. did it fascinate you to watch then?

It did - esp as one of the guys had never gone down that route before.

But was ok to go with the flow - and found he really enjoyed it - and even llet me take some pics.

His face while in the act is so beautiful.

As was the act itself.

Phwarggh - feeling rather horny again now at the trhought "

He did! There are some that only say they are strait on here i think.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"How many straight or bi-curious guys out there would let another guy suck their cock? And would you return the favour?"

I've never experienced a bj from a bloke and have have no inkling to do so either. I've never seen it happen, but one of our friends said it happened to him during a group session. It wasn't until his wife told him that it was a guy who did it, that he knew what had happened. He said it didn't feel any different?? Mind you, no two bj's are the same anyway

"

Well you boys would! As a woman it is something that you have to see at least once in a lifetime though.

By *ixplayMan  over a year ago

tamworth & Edinburgh

ive never had the opportunity to play with another mans cock but i would really like to try it one day.

for some time now ive wanted to hold a mans cock & balls in my hand as it slides in & out of a sexy pussy & lick & nibble the ladies clit at the same time & maybe pull the mans cock out to suck it before pushing it back in again.

if you dont try these things how could you know if your going to like it or not but im sure it would be fun trying whatever happened.

this is one of many reasons why ive joined this site.

bring it on

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Have you noticed that only one (other) guy has posted on here and he has not expressed a preference! ( Bi 1 Get 1 Free) do not count as they are an established MM couple lol)

But I'll get the ball rolling, so to speak! Not Bi and I don't fancy other men, but never is a very long time and in the heat of the moment, downhill with a following wind, who knows what might happen?

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Ah! A couple more beat me to typing!!! lol

"Have you noticed that only one (other) guy has posted on here and he has not expressed a preference! ( Bi 1 Get 1 Free) do not count as they are an established MM couple lol)

But I'll get the ball rolling, so to speak! Not Bi and I don't fancy other men, but never is a very long time and in the heat of the moment, downhill with a following wind, who knows what might happen? "

Just wondered how "wind" came into the equation... pmsl

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Too many mushy peas lol

"Have you noticed that only one (other) guy has posted on here and he has not expressed a preference! ( Bi 1 Get 1 Free) do not count as they are an established MM couple lol)

But I'll get the ball rolling, so to speak! Not Bi and I don't fancy other men, but never is a very long time and in the heat of the moment, downhill with a following wind, who knows what might happen? "

Nope 3 of us did.

Me well not been there as not really any interest but its the same with watching sex in the city. Some love it and good for them but i have been in clubs and party's and never felt i want to try it. It doesn't bother me though why should it. I guess some are more confident that others in their sexuality.

love seeing 2 guys together mm very horny

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I class myself as straight. I've not had any sexual contact with any men in the past. I have no desire to kiss another man and definitely no intention of going down on a man.

Saying that, however, under the right circumstances I would be prepared to give another man a handjob... I don't think I'd have any problems having another man's penis in my hands and wanking a man off, but I really don't fancy having someone's dick in my mouth.

I can't really say that getting oral off a man is something I've thought about. It doesn't strike me as something I'd go out of my way to look for, even though anatomically-speaking a woman's mouth isn't really any different to a man's mouth. But I guess you could say the same about an arsehole, and although I enjoy anal sex with women I don't think I'd enjoy it with a man.

If we're talking post-op transsexuals, however, then all bets are off and I really don't know which way I stand or how far I'd be prepared to go in that situation. If it ever happens then I'll let you know

"if you dont try these things how could you know if your going to like it or not "

I've never clamped my nipple in a vice but I think it's fair to say there are some things you don't need to try to KNOW you're not going to like it!

"if you dont try these things how could you know if your going to like it or not

I've never clamped my nipple in a vice but I think it's fair to say there are some things you don't need to try to KNOW you're not going to like it!

"

Would agree 100% on that. There are some things you just know aren't going to be your thing.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

ive watched two men, cant say it tunred me on although i did get some pointers

I'm bi anyway and I really enjoy both giving and receiving oral from other men. I love the fact that Siren gets so turned on watching me do it.

I don't really make any distinction between playing with men or with women - it's just different. And as equally pleasurable.

"I'm bi anyway and I really enjoy both giving and receiving oral from other men. I love the fact that Siren gets so turned on watching me do it.

I don't really make any distinction between playing with men or with women - it's just different. And as equally pleasurable."

What is it like for you to watch two women, out of interest?

I classify myself as straight, but I would be willing to receive in some situations, and have.

For example, being blindfolded adds a bit of spice when you know that you started with the lady but what happened in the middle? Who knows?

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

i dont think i would ever even poke another mans bits never mind suck on them lol

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I find 2 men together more of a turn on than watching hetros

How many straight or bi-curious guys out there would let another guy suck their cock? And would you return the favour?

Yeah I fucking love it!!! -----love to suck a nice dick from a bloke in his 20s or 30s he returns favour too mmmmmmmmm nice!!

Judging by the amount of mail and winks I get from ''straight'' guys, I'd say there's a hell of a lot of closet curious's out there!

"

I have had this happen before while playing with a couple years ago and the hubby asked if it was ok if while his wife was getting oral from me that he could suck mine.

I must admit that I did enjoy it probably more so because I am really into giving Oral to women and was so turned on that I got off on it.

I never did return the favour as it's just not my thang but never say never.

"I'm bi anyway and I really enjoy both giving and receiving oral from other men. I love the fact that Siren gets so turned on watching me do it.

I don't really make any distinction between playing with men or with women - it's just different. And as equally pleasurable.

What is it like for you to watch two women, out of interest? "

I find it highly erotic. There's something very sexy about two women getting it on, especially if they don't know I'm watching and don't feel they have to put on a show for me.

I find it highly erotic. There's something very sexy about two women getting it on, especially if they don't know I'm watching and don't feel they have to put on a show for me. "

Well speaking as a 100% straight red blooded male I would have to say no. I din;t have anything against it, it's just not for me.Ofcourse as a 100% straight red blooded male there's nothing hotter than perhaps seeing two or more women pleasuring each other. The closest I've seen it was when I was at a social event in Edinburgh and two women sitting across the table fom me where locking lips. Although truth be told I saw it happen in a karaoke bar in Greece several years back. A load of my pals were like "Wow..cor look at that!" as you might expect where as while I was no doubt turned on by the sight I showed a little more restraint then they did. Felt like smacking em across the heads and telling em to grow up

Funny how as soon as I posted I could let this happen under the right cicumstances with a couple, suddenly a load of guys want to know if I'll do it one on one with them!

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

We are both fundamentally heterosexual but at the same time we are both fully bisexual when it comes to sex. Meaning that neither of us have ever found ourselves thinking ‘I fancy her’ or ‘I fancy him’ when in a pub, club, walking down the high street or whatever but we might fancy a person of opposite sex. As a male/female couple we can have all the heterosexual sex we want on our own together, so it’s the bisexual side that gives swinging the edge. That said my misses gets really turned on seeing two guys being sexually intimate with each other. But for me seeing the misses getting on with another guy or woman is equally erotic, the same applies to eating pussy or sucking cock.

As I mentioned in another thread we get lots of contacts from guys who say “I’m bi but I put straight on my profile so as not to put off the anti-bisexual types” but regardless of what they say on their profile or in the first contact message you never really know until you get down to it.

Sure there are millions and millions of men and women out there who might want to try same sex sex but never will. I often think I might do a parachute jump one day but chances are I never will but it doesn’t really mean anything, either one has the drive to push boundaries and explore or not. Besides… I don’t think there is as much risk of breaking both legs giving a guy a BJ (unless his wife finds out!!!)

love gay porn but then love nice guys playing with their cocks. hearing them groaning with pleasure is real turn guess why i get excited when sucking if guy talks dirty or groans. my man got sucked by guy once and it was look of shock on his face. guess he didnt like it. but loves watching em with either sex.

Oh yes

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"We are both fundamentally heterosexual but at the same time we are both fully bisexual when it comes to sex. "

So you are only heterosexual until it comes to sex?.....you will have to explain that one to me because it's totally gone over my head.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

I once went out with a girl with very short hair...looking down during the act it looked like I was being blown by a skinhead!..if I held her head it even felt like it..

Nah...not for me..

As for blowing a guy..impossible, I gag to easy..I dont even like a pen in my mouth, let alone a pen+is !

Apparantly a guy gives a better bj than any woman can ever give ....

I've tried, but when push comes to shove, they all shy away ..

All mouth - no action, or should I say all action and no mouth

I find it highly erotic. There's something very sexy about two women getting it on, especially if they don't know I'm watching and don't feel they have to put on a show for me.

Well speaking as a 100% straight red blooded male I would have to say no. I din;t have anything against it, it's just not for me.Ofcourse as a 100% straight red blooded male there's nothing hotter than perhaps seeing two or more women pleasuring each other. The closest I've seen it was when I was at a social event in Edinburgh and two women sitting across the table fom me where locking lips. Although truth be told I saw it happen in a karaoke bar in Greece several years back. A load of my pals were like "Wow..cor look at that!" as you might expect where as while I was no doubt turned on by the sight I showed a little more restraint then they did. Felt like smacking em across the heads and telling em to grow up

"

Bottom line : If it is genuine and spontaneous and not put on as a show for the boys... then it is sexy and and always will be, right? Fakes are not anywhere near as appealing lol

I have had this happen before while playing with a couple years ago and the hubby asked if it was ok if while his wife was getting oral from me that he could suck mine.

I must admit that I did enjoy it probably more so because I am really into giving Oral to women and was so turned on that I got off on it.

I never did return the favour as it's just not my thang but never say never."

I think you will find his wife loved watching him perform on you as you were performing on her. Not many would admit that. Have you ever wanted to repeat it though?

I never did return the favour as it's just not my thang but never say never.

I think you will find his wife loved watching him perform on you as you were performing on her. Not many would admit that. Have you ever wanted to repeat it though?"

I have thaught about it from time to time and yes if the right couple came along I would let the hubby suck me off while eating his wife out.

I am real comfortable with my own sexuality to not be scared of a little male body contact as it is going to happen with a MMF situation and the odd hairy leg is going to get in the way LoL.

And if the Fem of the couple really gets off on seing her man sucking cock then it will show in her reactions and would in turn give me more pleasure because she would be getting more pleasure.

It's strange but i get the best Orgasms when I have been eating or am at the time eating a nice pussy, must be a chemical thing I suppose.

Notting

"We are both fundamentally heterosexual but at the same time we are both fully bisexual when it comes to sex.

So you are only heterosexual until it comes to sex?.....you will have to explain that one to me because it's totally gone over my head."

I read that as,

In regular life they are hetrosexual.

In play they like to dabble with a bit of bi

And if thats what they like then bloody good on em.

I know for a fact that some guys i have played with - even those that like to think of themselves as an Alpha male - would have their cock sucked by another man, as i said earlier - lips is lips

hereford

"We are both fundamentally heterosexual but at the same time we are both fully bisexual when it comes to sex.

So you are only heterosexual until it comes to sex?.....you will have to explain that one to me because it's totally gone over my head.

I read that as,

In regular life they are hetrosexual.

In play they like to dabble with a bit of bi

And if thats what they like then bloody good on em.

I know for a fact that some guys i have played with - even those that like to think of themselves as an Alpha male - would have their cock sucked by another man, as i said earlier - lips is lips "

Thanks Debstar, got it in one. Only I'd say ‘very bi’ not just a dabble. We can have all the straight sex we want on our own together, so its the bisexual stuff that gives swinging the edge, something different, the 'kink factor'

Be lucky,

Dave

Me im fully greedy err i mean bi lol xxx

Notting

"Me im fully greedy err i mean bi lol xxx"

Nowt wrong with being greedy

hereford

The having sex with the same sex is an interesting subject. While we can all appreciate that some folks just don’t fancy some particular sexual activity, that aside there still seems to be a lot of stigma, like there is a line that should not, must not be crossed, as is implied by the OP.

So here’s a question to the girls and boys who would NOT do anything sexual with the same sex… why not? Of course some folks just don’t want to indulge in a particular activity. For us the swinging hobby is about exploring, doing things that you can’t do as a couple so bisexual activities becomes an obvious venture. There’s also the ‘what’s it like too…’ for example as a man your wife performs sexual acts on you, do you not wonder what its like to do those things, do you not want to experience what she experiences? Same with the girls, when hubby is giving you oral, do you not wonder what it’s like to eat pussy?

Or does it all boil down to ‘I’m not gay therefore I don’t like…’ is it really just a barrier brought about by the conditioning of society or ‘I don’t want to be labelled as…’?

We are certainly ‘in the closet’, we are not open about what we enjoy outside of the swinging hobby, apart from the fact its no one else’s business, if our normal friends, neighbours, workmates knew anything about it they would form allsorts of convoluted and no doubt totally incorrect opinions about us such as ‘he has sex with men therefore he must be queer’ and or ‘she has sex with women so she must be a lesbian’. Before you know it they’d have us labelled as sheep-shagging, child molesting axe murderers!!!

Before this post gets too long (like it hasn’t already) a true event… I answered the door to a neighbour one-day when I had no shirt on. I have pierced nipples and she made a real bad job of pretending not to notice. Off she went then came back a few minutes later, came into the front room, looked at my nips then turned to Helen and said, “Wow, you must have a great sex life because he’s obviously very kinky” Ok, so she wasn’t wrong but why assume so much? I’ve also been accused of being gay because of having pierced nipples!

Be lucky,

Dave

of the straight community I assume 100% would not give or receive.

of the bi curious community I assume 100% would receive and lower would give.

Notting

An ex FB of mine used to think that if you played with a man that you were gay - until he experienced his own play.

He was in Thailand in a cinema, and the guy next to him got his cock out - so he wanked it, then plucked up the courage to get down and suck it (Good man!!)

He has never looked back. It made out play time alot more interesting too

His present girlfriend does not know or would not approve of these frolicks so unfortuantely he now has to do them in secret.

But he still gets to tell me all about them

ive been sucked off by another male he knew exactly how to suck it! i was horny so i returned the favour!!!

dont find men attractive and would never be fucked or fuck one!

but was good though!

hereford

Attraction is the word I should have used when trying to explain our prospective, I don’t find men sexually attractive as Helen doesn’t find women sexually attractive in the cold light of day so to speak but recreational sex is just that. So for us its not about gender, lifestyle, gay, straight or bisexual its just plain and simple pleasures of the flesh and experiencing new things. So to that end rather than being blocked by labels or what might be considered conventional or unconventional, normal or not so normal, if it sounds reasonable then give it a go.

One of the lines that comes up sometimes when talking over sexual mechanics, likes and dislikes with a new contact is the question “Does Helen like a guy to cum in her mouth” to which I’ll answer “Yes, then I’ll cum in yours” Often the response is “YUCK NO WAY!!!” So I follow with, “But why would you want to do something to someone that you wouldn’t want yourself?” Typically they have no answer and are soon off to annoy someone else LOL.

While we fully appreciate there are things people are happy to give but not receive the BJ-cum-in-mouth thing is one that always amuses me where guys are delighted to stick it in someone else but absolutely horrified when its suggested they should try it LOL.

Be lucky,

Dave

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

As the saying goes "each to their own" and I truly believe it and respect how others play.

I am a straight male and as such a male giving me a wank or a BJ just does not do it for me in anyway shape or form. Having said that I don't mind another mans cock laying alongside mine while in a DV situation.

Besides, as a safe sex player there isn't any skin contact

It was a shock to find myself getting the horn watching orally gay porn (no poem coming up btw) as would never have entertained the idea when younger.

Now I am waiting for the right situation to crop up, with not just blokes there. Think it would have to be a very clean couple though.

In my mind I'd know exactly what would feel great (same as a woman knows just where to lick/suck, and exactly how soft/hard).

By *ixplayMan  over a year ago

tamworth & Edinburgh

"Attraction is the word I should have used when trying to explain our prospective, I don’t find men sexually attractive as Helen doesn’t find women sexually attractive in the cold light of day so to speak but recreational sex is just that. So for us its not about gender, lifestyle, gay, straight or bisexual its just plain and simple pleasures of the flesh and experiencing new things. So to that end rather than being blocked by labels or what might be considered conventional or unconventional, normal or not so normal, if it sounds reasonable then give it a go.

One of the lines that comes up sometimes when talking over sexual mechanics, likes and dislikes with a new contact is the question “Does Helen like a guy to cum in her mouth” to which I’ll answer “Yes, then I’ll cum in yours” Often the response is “YUCK NO WAY!!!” So I follow with, “But why would you want to do something to someone that you wouldn’t want yourself?” Typically they have no answer and are soon off to annoy someone else LOL.

While we fully appreciate there are things people are happy to give but not receive the BJ-cum-in-mouth thing is one that always amuses me where guys are delighted to stick it in someone else but absolutely horrified when its suggested they should try it LOL.

Be lucky,

Dave"

that is just the most perfect way to put it, jolly good answer dave.

one thing though why do a lot of men ask that question, surely its upto the lady if she wants someone to cum in her mouth or not, so the man should wait till she says she wants it or not, of course its nice but i would never ask, i would wait for her & i would tell her that im about to cum so the decision would be hers & hers alone

hereford

"that is just the most perfect way to put it, jolly good answer dave.

one thing though why do a lot of men ask that question, surely its upto the lady if she wants someone to cum in her mouth or not, so the man should wait till she says she wants it or not, of course its nice but i would never ask, i would wait for her & i would tell her that im about to cum so the decision would be hers & hers alone"

I’m afraid I cannot answer that question because I don’t know the answer, thus far we have not progressed with anyone who asked such a question in that way as typically its just some idiot trying to get you to tell them about you sex life so they can sit there wanking over their PC keyboard LOL bless ‘em

Well never fancied watching Fin get involved but i might suggest it and watch his reaction.

» Add a new message to this topic