FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What is a woman's

What is a woman's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

prerogative... what are we meant to/ allowed to do which may not be quite pc but you guys let us get away with it...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"prerogative... what are we meant to/ allowed to do which may not be quite pc but you guys let us get away with it...

"

all females are are a wee bit mental,some more than a wee bit. guys pretend not to notice.its your prerogative.

"prerogative... what are we meant to/ allowed to do which may not be quite pc but you guys let us get away with it...

all females are are a wee bit mental,some more than a wee bit. guys pretend not to notice.its your prerogative. "

and you have not even met me lol... wonder what you ll say then

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

We're allowed to change our mind as much as we want...

and moan if anyone says anything about it!

xAx

"We're allowed to change our mind as much as we want...

xAx"

Like your style

There was I thinking that we don't change our mind, we only modify our perspectives on things - the least we can expect from our fellas is that they follow us on that journey?

glasgow

all females are are a wee bit mental,some more than a wee bit. guys pretend not to notice.its your prerogative.

and you have not even met me lol... wonder what you ll say then "

looing foreward to it i lie mental.

and you have not even met me lol... wonder what you ll say then looing foreward to it i lie mental. "

Now suppose you were right and we are all a bit mental, that means we get "mitigating circumstances" when we upset you guys?

glasgow

xAx"

i always told my sons,never try to work out what a female is thinking.by the time you do, theyll have changed there mind.

xAxi always told my sons,never try to work out what a female is thinking.by the time you do, theyll have changed there mind. "

Isnt that part of the fun...? Imagine you start off in the missionary and you stay there for the entire duration... What's wrong with us girls deciding we want to be on top for a bit...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 23/04/10 00:44:29]

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I can get away with everything as long as the sentence ends in the word blow job

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

"

Anything so long as we get a shag

By *andsomgeorgeMan  over a year ago

Rugby

The answer to the OP's question and the workings out all in one reply. Top marks PM

How can we be expected to understand what a woman might want when that, in itself, is a movable feast and you don't always know yourself.

Taxi for one (again).

Anything so long as we get a shag "

mercenary lol

"The answer to the OP's question and the workings out all in one reply. Top marks PM

How can we be expected to understand what a woman might want when that, in itself, is a movable feast and you don't always know yourself.

Taxi for one (again). "

Well, you are supposed to anticipate what we MIGHT be thinking/ wanting next?? Try and you might have company in that taxi lol xx

By *andsomgeorgeMan  over a year ago

Rugby

One of those things where you know what you are supposed to do but managing it is easier said that done,-)

"One of those things where you know what you are supposed to do but managing it is easier said that done,-) "

I recently saw a little pocket book called "The man's guide to foreplay" - it had about 50 pages all deliberately left blank ...

Wonder if there is one on "How to read a woman's mind and anticipate her next thought"

By *ariner192Man  over a year ago

Near Newport

To be honest, whilst I am sure there is an advantage to reading a womans mind, I am also think it would make a Stephen King book seem like a fairy story !!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"One of those things where you know what you are supposed to do but managing it is easier said that done,-)

I recently saw a little pocket book called "The man's guide to foreplay" - it had about 50 pages all deliberately left blank ...

Wonder if there is one on "How to read a woman's mind and anticipate her next thought" "

A manuscript was submitted for such a book but the publisher rejected it as it would create a paradox and the universe would reverse itself and all life, matter and anti-matter everywhere would simply cease to exist.

wot can i say woman can multitask and us blokes just turn a blind eye to keep you happy

"One of those things where you know what you are supposed to do but managing it is easier said that done,-)

Wonder if there is one on "How to read a woman's mind and anticipate her next thought"

A manuscript was submitted for such a book but the publisher rejected it as it would create a paradox and the universe would reverse itself and all life, matter and anti-matter everywhere would simply cease to exist."

You realise, of course, that string theory is ultimately about women. Designed by us, refined by us, applied by us and... it will evolve with us.

Now where is that tribe of two-legged creatures known as Males, designed to assist us in our research and development ...;-)

all females are are a wee bit mental,some more than a wee bit. guys pretend not to notice.its your prerogative. "

a wee bit?

Always struck me that about half the population are crazy but we let it go because they're women.

» Add a new message to this topic